PDA

View Full Version : Hewwo! ^w^

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Hewwo people's, meh ish teh newbie.. ^^; No, I don't use stupid chatspeak, and no, I'm not one of those people that posts threads like 'OMFG, wanna b friends?!'

So, hello. :3

Hazy Aurora
August 26th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Jess! ^____^ Yayness! *hugs* Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here! =D

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Why thankyou Hazy! =D *hugs* I hope you prove meh wrong about the RPing thing...

Spectrum
August 26th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Y halo thar. :O You seem cool. Welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay, or... well, you'll see. <3

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Yay, another post! ^^ Well, thanks, and I hope to make a few friends on this site.. =D

Shadowfaith
August 26th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Hey dude, welcome to PC! me ish Strider...but you can call me Stri if you really want to, o.o Anyways, haia! =D

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 02:29 AM
*ish in awe* A Mod replied to my topic?! I feel special.. =3 Thanks very much, and just asking, but do any of you, besides Hazy, who I already have, have MSN?

Shadowfaith
August 26th, 2005, 02:50 AM
MSN....ok I dooo have it....buuut, I'm not aloud to give it out to anyone without permission from my father...so...sorry about that o.o

Oh and mods reply to a heep load of these threads XD...I just don't do it normally...consider yourself lucky XD

Anyways...yeah sorry about that...you can always PM me in till I actually do get permission o.o

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 02:53 AM
;-; Well, I hope you do get permission, cos you seem like a really friendly person. ^^

Wow, uh, I feel lucky then. =P

Datriot
August 26th, 2005, 03:53 AM
hiya *waves* I'm glad you're not one of those idiots which use chat speak, well welcome and have fun!:)

Frost
August 26th, 2005, 01:19 PM
OMG WTF TM !!!11one
Welcome to pc have a nice time
more pokemon community after a word from our sponsers.

When you have a large firebreathing dog and dont know what to feed it, Get...
GROWLITHE DOG CHOW!

Eliana
August 26th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Hewwo people's, meh ish teh newbie.. ^^; No, I don't use stupid chatspeak, and no, I'm not one of those people that posts threads like 'OMFG, wanna b friends?!'

So, hello. :3
...Awesome XD
That was THE best introduction I have seen in a LONG time...XD With that attitude, you'll be accepted here in no time! ^_^
You can just call meh Eli or Billie Joe ;3

Hope to see you around! ^.~
~Eli

Frost
August 26th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Keep dreamin, Eli.
XD
yeah it was a pretty good intro, but most people talk that way here. lol

Fox♠
August 26th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I offically like you already, you have the right attitude...I'm even gonna write something that i don't just copy and paste

stay active and avoid the n00bs...insult them if you must, but don't let them touch you

edit: woops forgot to say "you ever want a chat, dont hesitate on IMing or Pming me"

Hazy Aurora
August 26th, 2005, 01:50 PM
N00bs are dangerous. O.O They need to be sent to quarentine... XDDDD [/jokeness]

^^ I knew you'd like it here Jess! OwO

Mitzykitty
August 26th, 2005, 01:58 PM
You sound like a nice person.PM me if you want to be friends. ;)

baptman
August 26th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Hi, I hope you spend a good time in PC.
I was newbie until...

Jeremy
August 26th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, make friends, and importantly have fun! ^0^

Yay! A newbie who doesn't chatspeak! *Glompz.* X3 I'll think we'll be fast friends, sweetie. X3

jc_rcw
August 26th, 2005, 02:41 PM
hello hope you have a nice time here and don't forget to follow the rules :)

Natsuki
August 26th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Hey there Kirra~! I love your avatar, it's very kawaii. <333 I'm Kelsey by the way, it's nice to meet you. :3 Please read the rules and all that good stuff and have an awesome time at PC. n__________n

~Kelsey

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Hey DMR welcomes you to PC PM me if you wnat to be friends. Have fun see ya around.

Kylie-chan
August 26th, 2005, 05:22 PM
*ish in awe* A Mod replied to my topic?! I feel special.. =3 Thanks very much, and just asking, but do any of you, besides Hazy, who I already have, have MSN?
I do. [email protected]
RDmuffin-chan, you're only allowed to reply to this thread once~ ^o^;

Hi! Omfg. You're so un-n00bish I'm in awe. <3 Welcome to PC! We need so many more people like you ^^ Please read and obey the rules, and have heaps of fun. >O All your social life are belong to us.
~Kylie

~ Northern Lights ~
August 26th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Wow, I never knew I'd get so many replies just for my 'Hewwo!' topic. XD Well, eh, I guess I'll PM a few of you to just say hi, and all that jazz. Oh, and random, but if you haven't guessed already, Kirra is my fursona. *pokes Kirra* ^w^

And Hazy, I agree with you. They SHOULD be put in quarantine... XD Beleive me, I am strictly against n00bs, and anything to do with them.

Wow, Eliana, was that really the best one? o0 Ah well, I just thought of it within seconds.. XD And that message was really funny, Frost! Anyway, do some of you guys mind if I add you to my 'Friends' list? I just don't like it sitting there with only my best friend in it... ;-;

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Whoa, that was like THE most awesome post I've ever seen from a newbie. ^^

Anyways, welcome to the fantastic world of PC! Yes, it really is fantastic! Believe meh!!!! Anyways. Just make sure to stick to the rules, which are now your very best friends. The Rules are everyone's best friends. Or at least they should be everyone's best friends. XD The fact that you are so totally kewl will garuntee your success.

Wow.. for some reason I feel profound now. o.o;

.::Tsunami::.
August 26th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Hi welcome to pc have fun^_~

~ Northern Lights ~
August 27th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Thankyou yet again. ^^ *feels special* :3

Innocence
August 29th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Hi! You look like you're settling in nicely. PM me if you want to be friends. My name's ryan by the way:)

Cybex Mewtwo
August 29th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Hi Kirra-chan! Welcome to PC! I've already met you, so it;'s all good!

Frost
August 29th, 2005, 03:18 PM
wow! *stares dazzled by rep*
i didnt have that kind of rep til i had about 500 posts!

shadoweyes11
August 30th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Hey welxome to pc have fun here poting in this forum and dont break rules ^^

HomerSimspon
August 30th, 2005, 01:06 PM
If You Need Anything Ask Me! Look At my Sig You Will Know What I MEAN