PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog: A Dark Iron World

Raizor Blaid
August 26th, 2005, 08:44 AM
This is the same plot as "Sonic the Hedgehog: Metallic Betrayal" but that roleplay has gotten confusing, and has a godmodder or two so I have recreated it and its plot slightly....NO GODMODING

Dr. Robotnick just kept thinking of new ideas and each of them were destroyed because of sonic, the only invention he still had was an electronic cheese grater but... you get the idea.
He knew the closest he had ever come to destoying sonic was with his pride and joy, the metallix but recently his newest metallix couldnt even beat sonic. Kidnapping the rose girl didnt help, nor did gathering data from sonic and 11 of his friends. Eggman had had enough, he picked up his blueprints to the silver shadow design but it was flawed, it needed the master emeralds power source, the last time he tried to steal it the echidna broke it and one of his helpers was spending all her time looking for the pieces. But soon he had come up with a plan, Ivo dug out the blue prints to cyber knuckles and the tails doll and improved on them, once finished he had techno tails and bionic knuckles... he was ready, he sent the two of them along with the recently rebuilt metal sonic after all 12 of his past foes one at a time, starting from the weakest, and working his way up, after defeating knuckles he had techno tails bring him the master emerald while bionic knuckles and metal sonic finished off shadow and sonic.
But he made a mistake, he forgot about the learning system planted in the rebuilt metal, bio, and tech, not to mention silver shadow, soon enough his mistake came back to haunt him as all 4 came after him, a week later the metallix took over and eggman was no where to be found. The world is in complete darkness and evil, but one group, a resistance, have decided to fight back...
And it WONT be easy.
Form -fill out everyhting unsless stated otherwise-

Name:
Basic Stats (From 1 - 10)
Speed -
Strength -
Defense -
Evasiveness -
Skill -
Hobbies & Talents:
Weaknesses:
Friends(optional):
Rivals(optional):
Enemies(optional):
Personality:
Physical Appearance
Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Style(optional):
Other body features(optional):
Clothing(optional):
Reason for joining the resistance:

Yeah its big, but look on the bright side, there are a whole 7 optional things ^^

my form:
Name: Eko
Species: Cat
DOB(optional): 1998
Speed - 7
Strength - 3
Defense - 5
Evasiveness - 7
Skill - 6
Hobbies & Talents: Building machines
Weaknesses: Water
Friends(optional): Blaze The Chameleon
Rivals(optional): Also Blaze the Chameleon
Enemies(optional): techno tails
Personality: A normally happy energenic cat, since the overlords started there reign though he became slightly more serious
Physical Appearance
Color: Black and white
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Style(optional): none
Other body features(optional): none
Clothing(optional): A blue bandana, blue gloves, and blue shoes, all with thin red stripes on them
Reason for joining the resistance: Eko always envied tails, the first time he saw a race between tails and the evil tails doll he knew it was evil, especially with eggman watching from the backround, since them hes hated all robotic clones of tails. and now that tails (and the others too) has been taken away by techno tails hes determined to save tails and the rest of the group as well.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Name: Sidian
Species: Bat
DOB(optional): 1991
Speed - 7
Strength - 4
Defense - 2
Evasiveness - 9
Skill - 6
Hobbies & Talents: He is a professional treasure hunter, often getting annoyed at people who believe that it is someone else's treasure he's hunting.
Weaknesses: Physical or psychological? He's very light so stronger gales can easily blow him over. He also finds it very hard to back down from what he percieves as a challenge.
Friends(optional): No-one in particular.
Rivals(optional): Rouge the bat, although their turfs are a tad different they do clash on occasion.
Enemies(optional): More or less anybody serving the current empire.
Personality: A generally friendly and brave person who holds nothing but the outmost disrespect for authority figures, Sidian has a go-wherever-you-like-do-whatever-you-want attitude which often gets him into trouble. He loves challenges and adventure and is often found venturing on the bad side of the law. However, as he says himself, "I'm not evil. Breaking rules just happens to be what I do best." He also enjoys annoying his opponents witty comebacks. Although he might seem like an unreliable person, Sidian is actually very loyal to his friends. Although it is very hard to find out wheter he considers you a friend or not.
Physical Appearance
Color: Obsidian Black except for the inside, or whatever you call it, of his wings which is dark blue.
Eye Color: Indigo
Hair Style(optional): Spikey. Like the one Cloud from FF7 (If you know him) has.
Other body features(optional): None
Clothing(optional): Short-sleeved, form fitting black outfit with a dark blue utility belt, designed not to hinder his mobility. He also wears a pair of black boots which both have a small but sharp retractable spike at the heel, used for gaining foothold even from sleek surfaces.
Reason for joining the resistance: As mentioned before, Sidian holds a deep disrespect for all authority figures. And tyrants are the worst of their kind in his book, partly because they surpress the creation of so many promising adventures, and more importantly because they actually seem aimed at causing as much misery as possible. Beyond that, Sidian considers it a simply irresistible challenge to topple such a powerful quartet.

Esupio
August 26th, 2005, 09:59 AM
EGGMAN COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THAT CHESSE SHREDDER WHAT WAS HE THINKING

Name:Blaze
Nickname: The Chameleon Torch
Species:Chameleon
DOB(optional):3/7/1993
Speed -10 (explained later)
Strength -7
Defense -6
Evasiveness -10 (he can turn invisible)
Skill -
Hobbies & Talents: Everything the Human Torch can do fly at the speed of light, engulf himself in flame etc. also a chameleon thing he can go invisible
Weaknesses:water
Friends(optional):Eko
Rivals(optional):Eko
Enemies(optional):Boinic Knuckles
Personality:Slightly hyperactive although he usually takes things seriously
Physical Appearance
Color:Red and black
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Style(optional):normal chameleon thing but with red streaks
Other body features(optional):burns
Clothing(optional)
Reason for joining the resistance:TO KICK BUTT

Raizor Blaid
August 26th, 2005, 12:25 PM
cool, so thats 2 characters, both are approved. alter you remind me of a friedn, nichole, she also had a bat character who knows of rouge. anyways, only a few more people and we can begin.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 12:34 PM
I remind you of a girl? Now there's a first... ^_^

Anyway, I'll just wait quietly in that corner over there until this starts.

Esupio
August 27th, 2005, 12:19 AM
cool, so thats 2 characters, both are approved. alter you remind me of a friedn, nichole, she also had a bat character who knows of rouge. anyways, only a few more people and we can begin.
pikapal
wonder what happened to her
devon the bat wasn't it

Raizor Blaid
August 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
yeah pikapal, she told me her name was nichole, devon was her characters name. when the mods didn't like one of her roleplays she went to TSW but I checked her profile, she hasn't been on there for months.

Esupio
September 6th, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: I'm starting this rp

IC: The metal's trio's control bots were suddenly alerted as a flaming chameleon cut down one of their ranks he then blasted several others down with sevearl blasts of flame.
Meanwhile at the metal's headquaters "Bionic go and help the control bots in sector 2Z alpha 4578"
"right away" the robot said
"don't mess with a chameloen" I said as I blasted the last bot
"scanning" said a mettalic voice
"not you" I said looking shocked as I dissapeared

Naito
September 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Name: Riku
Basic Stats
Speed - 10
Strength - 9
Defense - 6
Evasiveness - 8
Skill - 8
Hobbies & Talents: He is a treasure hunter that sometimes is hired as a thief.He often gets rare gems in return.He is able to send streaks of lightning at enemys and can mix the lightning with any element to make it more dangerous.However, he can be electricuted if he is in water while using electricity.
Weaknesses: Water
Enemies: Any one who stands in his way.
Personality: He is a loner, and hates working with others, however, he will if needed.He is short tempered and brave.Often, he will be on the wrong side of the law, and because of that, was hunted down by G.U.N several times, though they given up on him.He is serious and isn't humorous at all.
Physical Appearance
Color: White, and a bit of crimson.
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Style(optional): Hair like Riku's from Kingdom Hearts.
Other body features(optional): None
Clothing(optional): White bandana with a cresent moon on it, fingerless gloves that are silver, and white pants.
Reason for joining the resistance: To defeat the overlords, which has got in his way one too many.

GodofPH
September 6th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Hmm, I'll join this

Name: Jiralt
Species: Wolf
Basic Stats
Speed - 5
Strength - 10
Defense - 8
Evasiveness - 4
Skill - 7
Hobbies & Talents: Fighting, computer expert/programmer
Weaknesses: short tempered
Personality: Flamboyant, but a genius beneath it

Physical Appearance
Color: Gray
Eye Color: Green
Hair Style(optional): Medium length, untended
Other body features(optional): muscular, ferocious look in eyes
Clothing(optional): worn blue jeans
Reason for joining the resistance: He is wanting to defend his land

Raizor Blaid
September 9th, 2005, 04:59 PM
OOC: both new characters are aproved.
IC: Eko looked up in the sky and saw multiple robots attacking something, but he couldn't really tell what it was. He went inside and grabbed his newest invention, an extending energy based whip, or the Eeb whip, and whipped it at one of the machines "dangit, it won't reach I need to get higher up" said eko looking for a tall building.

obelisk-kun
September 9th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Name:fist
Species:echidna
DOB(optional):
Basic Stats (From 1 - 10) 6
Speed -3
Strength -10
Defense -7
Evasiveness -4
Skill -6
Hobbies & Talents:he can dig
Weaknesses:water
Friends(optional):knuckles
Rivals(optional):rouge
Enemies(optional):
Personality:
Physical Appearance
Color:same as shadow's
Eye Color:blue
Hair Style(optional):
Other body features(optional):
Clothing(optional):
Reason for joining the resistance:he wanted to not be ruled by evil.

Naito
September 9th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Riku was attacked by several robots while in Central Square.Though he was currently in the resistance, he often still hunted rare jewels that he would either keep, or sell on the black market. This shouldn't be a problem, Riku thought as he approached one.He rose a hand in the air and sparks started to generate.The sparks then turned into small lightning bolts, and they simply dissappeared.Lightning then stuck several robots and they exploded.

Several more came with guns, and started shooting at Riku.He simply dodged them as he dashed across towards one robot and punched its face.The face broke into several pieces as it exploded.

Hmm...alot more than expected.I'll just have to take the chance, Riku thought as he held up his hand again.Crackles of electricity could been heared as well as water.A lightning bolt then appeared out of nowhere, and so did rain, striking just about every robot that was near him.He dashed in a zig zag pattern, so the lightning couldn't hit him.He knew that his speed could almost outrun lightning, plus whenever he created lightning bolts, there was a slight pause before it would strike again.After the lightning stopped, he then continued on his path to a museum he heard of that had a giant diamond, which he could sell for millions of dollars.He knew it wasn't going easy though.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Sidian hung in a kind of reversed crouch from the ceiling of the museum, watching the giant diamond on display intently. He wasn't about to steal it though, after all; what good was any amount of riches under the current rule? He was there partly just to show that he could, bypassing such famous security systems had a certain peculiar charm to it, and besides, he had a hunch that a certain other bat wouldn't be able to keep her hands in check.

As the guard robos drew close, the male pulled himself slightly further into the shadows to avoid detection. The muffled sounds of gunfire rumbling thunder were clearly audible from outside, a battle taking place. None of my bussiness though... Sidian thought, maintaining his vigil.

Esupio
September 10th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"You... again.... you will be destoyed" the voice said
"oh yeah its me again and your going down" I said Blasting from where the voice came from,Suddenley I heard gun fire and Flew towards the sound
"catch me if you can" I said quitely
Bionic was defineltly close behind me I could hear the humming of his engines behind me.
I eventually reached the sound of the noise and then a lightning bolt struk behind and I heard bionic's engines fail and restart
"retreating damaged has been taken" bionic said
"well thats one worry"I laughed
Then I noticed a bat making its way into the museum "oh lets see what this girls up to" I chuckled
I dropped right infornt of the girl
"well whats going on here" I asked the girl as I Landed invisible next to her

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:01 AM
OOC: Butting in on my turf are you? I was thinking that a master thief would do something a bit less obvious than trying to walk in through the front door, though...and maybe it could have made an interesting twist when Riku would have come instead of Rouge. But I guess it can't be helped, I'll RP her then...

IC:

Sidian paused at the sound of someone interweining with his rival before she had even entered the building. He cursed under his breath, dropping soundlessly to the ground and making his way closer to the entrance. At this point she hasn't even done anything wrong yet... he thought for himself Bloody amateur vigliantees...

"I don't answer to strangers, especially invisible ones." the girl replied snappsihly, turning to address the point where she presumed that the speaker was. One of Sidian's vigilantee buddies no doubt... she thought, frowning as she waited for a reply. It's not like him not to be present himself though. And besides, they've got nothing on me.

Esupio
September 10th, 2005, 06:12 AM
OC:she could be about to climb up the wall though :P
IC:"Oh I'm not invisible I'm right here" I said "and Your part of the rebbellion aren't you i've seen you at the meetings" I chuckled
"oh and if you haven't seen me there cause I'm in the corner invisible or clinging to the wall invisible" I told the bat looking at the sky
"anyway lets see if you can get in like your other bat buddy" I laughed as I ignited and rose up towards the stars

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 10th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Excuse me, but is it too late to join?

Esupio
September 10th, 2005, 06:28 AM
OOC: no I don't think its to late to join

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 06:34 AM
"Resistance?" Rouge asked, this guy sounded like Sidian's sort alright. "You must have mistaken my intentitions as I certainly had no wish to break into this building, but if Sidian is there then I'm afraid I will have to go and keep an eye on him." she took up what she hoped looked like a worried expression "You see...he doesn't have my self-restraint and might take advantage of the chaos around here and steal something."

With that, Rouge resumed casing the building, finally deciding on a second-storey window and flying up to it, breaking in soundlessly and landing in the dark, crouching deeper into the shadows as a guard robo came patrolling past. So Sidian is here, is he? the female mused That chameleon firecracker might have been of some use after all.

Sidian cursed quietly under his breath as he overheard the conversation outside. Way to go blowing my cover, Blaze... the male thought darkly, quite confident that the chameleon had done this on purpose, evening the scales in their little game of cat and mouse.

Sidian quickly snuck back into the display room, knowing that his rival would surely make her way there before long.

Naito
September 10th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Riku was stopped when two larger robos, seemed to have come from out of nowhere. First those machines, and now this, if more are coming, this could delay my hiest that could earn me millions. Riku thought as he tried to see if there was a way to avoid them, but there wasn't, so he knew he just had to fight.The male held up a hand, and fire was forming, and so was lightning.One of the robos then punched him.Riku couldn't dodge it, since he couldn't move while he was creating lightning, and if he was hit, the lightning would stop.

Riku went flying into the second story of a building.He slammed into a window, and broke through.The inside was filled with badniks but they weren't in the room.Riku held up a hand again, and lightning again formed, and it quickly dissappeared.Like before, lightning appeared out of nowhere and struck the robots.They malfuctioned and exploded. "Now with that out of the way, i can continue, and there shouldn't be any robos or badniks in my path for now," the male said quietly as he jumped out of the building and continued towards the museum, which was seeable in the distance.

Esupio
September 10th, 2005, 06:58 AM
"I love messing up both of their heists" I thought to myself
"rouge is getting reckless the windows are alarmed" I chukled suddenly the alarms started and then stopped
"ah looks like sidian's cut the cable but eko designed this and that not the only way the alarms work" I said as I ignited and dropped in through the window
"he never expected me to break in so theres no infa red sensors here so i'm fine to take in the view" I muttered
"Sidian how you doing" I said as I crawled up the wall and clung onto the ceiling naturally

Naito
September 10th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Riku was at the entrance of the museum after a few minutes.He walked right through the front entrance insted of looking for another way in.The shadows looks like they are the best place to wait in when a robo comes by, the male thought, as he quietly gone into a dark corner while a badnik came by.The male walked into the next exhibit, only to find more infront of him.He knew that the lightning would start a fire in the building, so he had to fight them in close quarter combat.He approached one, and punched its torso.The robo didn't explode but insted collasped into several pieces.He then kicked one out of the way.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 08:26 AM
"As fine as can be expected with others blowing my cover." Sidian replied as Blaze crept up on the wall beside him "What was the big idea with telling Rouge that I was here anyway? And put out your fire, it's hard enough to hide here as it is."

Meanwhile, Rouge had made her way to the other entrance of the diamond exhibit, stopping for a bit to avoid a robo-patrol. Suddenly, much to her surprise, the whole lot of them set of in another direction screaming "Intruder alert! Security breach in sector 5!"

Security breach, eh? the female thought for herself, frowning. Sidian was too smart to get caught by a robo-sentry, which meant that there was a third intruder in the building. How dare they but in on my turf? she wondered furiously, increasing her pace as she approached the exhibit although still taking care to avoid being spotted or heard.

Naito
September 10th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Riku noticed that more were coming towards him quickly. "I'll deal with you all later, i have a diamond to steal," Riku said as he ran past them.He knew that if more were coming, he wouldn't have a chance.He approached the diamond exhibit, only to be stopped by more robo guards.He then grabbed one and threw it at the other robos.They all then exploded, causing a fire which was spreading quickly.

Now i just have to get out of here before this fire completely engulps the building. The male thought while running to the diamond exhibit.He spotted a familiar face when he got there.It was Rouge, an treasure hunter that is often after rare jewels.They met several times before, often running into each other during heists.

Raizor Blaid
September 10th, 2005, 09:02 AM
"what?" Eko heard the robots calling about an intuder 2 blocks away and knew exactly where it came from "The Museum! how did they get past my security?" Eko ran in, before going in he disabled the security. he got in and noticed a fire spreading thoughout the museum, he went in deeper and saw three figures, each in the shadows and asked "who are you?"

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Sidian briefly acknowledged the presence of the black and white cat who had arrived at the scene "Sidian the bat, at your service." he replied quietly "Now please leave me to my observation."

Rouge froze in the doorway as her eyes darted across the faces in the room. Riku and Sidian? And that chameleon guy too and some cat from the resistance. Maybe she could turn this to her advantage.

"Oh no!" she called out, pointing dramatically towards Riku "He's come to steal the diamond! I'm sure of it! You have to stop him!"

Sidian frowned, elegantly leaping down to the floor and turning his attention to his nemesis. "Much like you I presume." he said, keeping a watchful eye on the both of them "You always had a taste for larceny, didn't you Rouge?"

"Oh come now Sidian..." Rouge said, chuckling softly "Don't tell me you're still sore about that little heist I pulled on you...how long was it now? A year ago?"

"Two years." the male corrected her sternly "As you should well know. And as I promised, it is a mistake that I-will-not-repeat." he emphasized each one of the words. "Now get lost, both of you, or I will have to resort to forceful persuasion."

"Well..." Rouge said taking a few nonchalant steps towards the display case "In that case I hope you believe in my complete and utter sincerity when I say...bombs away!"

The female swiftly pulled out a handfull of small grey orbs and tossed them into all corners of the room before Sidian, or anyone else for that matter, had a chance to react, a thick, black smoke spreading in their wake and forcing the others to shut their eyes and hold their breath. Covering her mouth, the female leapt forward and shattered the display case, a loud alarm siren immediately going of as she snatched the jewel and flew up towards the ceiling where another window was located.

"Don't take it so hard boys..." she said softly, nonchalantly shattering the window "You can't expect to win every time...like me!" Rouge leapt out of the window with the diamond tightly clapsed in her possession.

"Darn it!" Sidian exclaimed as the smoke began to die down. "I had everything under control until you people had to come and mess things up! Stay out of my way!"

With that, the male flew up to the shattered window and jumped out, taking up the chase after his rival as all guard robos in the area zoned in on the display.

Raizor Blaid
September 10th, 2005, 09:08 AM
OOC: uh I was kinda there too....
edit: well I kinda made a mistake too, there were 3 of you there... well 4 that is if blaze was in the room

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 09:09 AM
OOC: Uhh...I kind of noticed...hang on. *Goes to edit* Oh and he was. XD Maybe you should mention that since they're rivals.

Naito
September 10th, 2005, 09:54 AM
You're not stealing my diamond!" Riku yelled as he tried to get outside, only to be stopped by more guard robos.Riku ran past the guards, evading most of their attacks.

When he finally got outside, he seen that Rouge was flying away from the secne.Riku dashed to a nearby building, and ran inside and quickly got to the rooftop.

He waited for Rouge to be near him, and then jumped to the diamond and kicked it out of her hands down to the street below.He then landed on Rouge and jumped back onto the building he was on. "If i'm not getting that diamond, no one will," Riku said.

Now the only treasure left in Central Square is my collection of jewels which I plan to sell on the black market Riku thought. Lets see, there is treasure in the Mystic Ruins, and its heavily guarded, so I can still pull off a hiest.And since the Egg Carrier is there, i can destroy that and get treasure at the same time. Riku thought as he jumped down the building rooftop, landing on the fire escape route.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
OOC: Umm how the heck does a diamond (one of the hardest materials known to man) shatter from being dropped to the ground?

Esupio
September 10th, 2005, 10:07 AM
OOC: yeah good point XD

IC: "I always say FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" I said igniting and blasting several guard robo's and chasing after rouge
"don't think you can fly faster then me little mis..." there was a loud SMACK as I flew straight into a wall
"I'll get you sometime rouge" I shouted muffeled

Naito
September 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM
OOC: I editted my post now.I forgot about diamonds are the hardest material known to humans.I'm forgeting a bit too much now.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"Darn it!" Rouge exclaimed, quickly getting back to her feet diving down in a vain attempt to catch the diamond which failed quite spectacularly, the priceless stone plunging down through a broken sewer grate and dissapearing within its murky depths with a muffled splash. Just as she was contemplating wether or not the stone would be worth diving into that repulsive sludge, and cursing her own carelessness at the same time, the female noticed that Sidian appeared into view, flying over the rooftops.

"Give that diamond back Rouge!" the male called, reaching for a small throwing knife from his belt and preparing to hurl it.

"I haven't got it ya' hollering imbecile!" Rouge yelled back, taking flight "Your furry little friend knocked it out of my hands and into that blasted sewer! Good luck fishing it up from there! I'm leaving!"

She threw another smoke bomb, this time near her own feet, to throw off Sidian's aim and had vanished by the time that the smoke had cleared.

Lost? Sidian cursed the interlopers under his breath. He had a perfect ambush lined up until those two had to get involved, a chance to finally catch his rival red-handed. "If I find that cat again." he muttered darkly, flicking the throwing knife onto a shred of paper that the wind was carrying past him, striking it dead center and nailing it to the wall. "He'll get what's coming to him."

The male walked over to retrive his knife and slipped it back onto his belt. "I'll get them some day..." he said quietly "I'll get both of them."

Raizor Blaid
September 10th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Eko finally caught up to blazey, climbing the wall to get the hight "if you want that diamond I know where all the sewerlines lead, I think that one went to the sapphire lake" eko looked at blaze again "did you hear me? SAPPHIRE LAKE! oops, maybe I shouldn't have shouted" eko poked blaze and said "anyways I'm going home, that diamond isn't worth getting wet for, at least not in the sludge"

Esupio
September 11th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"what I don't want the diamond I just wanted to watch these two mess up" I laughed "I'm coming with ya then I need to lie low for a bit bionic's after me again" I told eko igniting and gliding next to him

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Sidian threw a glare at Blaze. That chameleon guy could be completely insufferable at times. The male gave a sigh, truth to be told he didn't consider it worth the effort to try to track the gem down any more. After all, his primary aim had been to catch Rouge anyway.

Just as he was about to leave the scene, two stray badnick of the old phi series came up on him.

"Location...Location..." one of the robots stated "Subject identified as Sidian the bat...Basic carbon-based lifefform...Treath-level: Mild Average...Status: Disposable..."

"Disposable, eh?" Sidian asked, leaping backwards as the two badnicks assumed battle stances. "I'll show you mild average you lousy rustbuckets!"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 11th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Name: Machi Pradaa
((Nickname: Machi-chan))
Basic Stats: 8
Speed - 8
Strength - 7
Defense - 5
Evasiveness- 8
Skill - 9
Hobbies & Talents: Machi is good at ninjustu, she carrys around ninja stars. She is also a very good artist. She draws almost all the time, trying to get better.
Weaknesses: People talking about her family, all killed before she was 3. Another weakness is seeing her friends in pain.
Friends(optional): none
Rivals(optional): none
Enemies(optional): none
Personality:
Physical AppearanceColor: Deep Sky Blue
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Style(optional): Behind her ears are 2 long braids that reach to the bottom of her back; The front has 4 strands hanging down over her left eye.
Other body features(optional): I dunno...
Clothing(optional): A short black dress with a bamboo sword holder strapped to her back. Inside lays her fathers samurai sword, which she uses often.
Reason for joining the resistance: Her family was killed, and she is now avenging them.

Esupio
September 11th, 2005, 05:00 AM
OOC: welcome to the rp XD my characters a ninja aswell I just forgot to say its mainly because of his invisibilty things XD

IC: "So eko whats been exploding this time" I asked eko as I drifted next to him
" I need to go back to mine to get some stuff so if bionic turns up agian" I said as I turned around and blasted through the streets and stopping next to sidian "so whats up batman" I laughed and began to fly off again

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 11th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Machi leaned heavily on the wall, trying to stay awake. She had been traveling, searching for a sign of her family, any of it, but had no luck. She groaned, the leaned slid down the wall, and sat on the ground. Her eyelids fluttered, the closed. Maybe a quick nap won't...hurt... sh thought, leaning over and laying on the ground.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 05:32 AM
"Oh, just the usual..." Sidian replied, catching one of the badnicks on the heel spike of his right boot and bashing it against a nearby wall, as Blaze whizzed past, the robot giving of a satisfying crunch and spluttering for a moment before exploding. Sidian leapt a bit backwards, dodging a clumsy imitation of one of knuckles' right hooks which the other badnick dealt out before pulling out his knife and sticking it into a strategic spot on the back of its neck which caused the light in its eyes to dim out as the power circuit was cut of.

"Bah, barely worth the effort." the male muttered, bashing a hole nto the second badnick's torso with his heel-spike for good measure. Blaze had already taken off again, not that he couldn't call that an improvement. That chameleon was like a pesky little brother, the kind that everyone hates at least a little but few enough to actually hold a grudge against him.

The male quickly dispersed from the scene as more badnicks would surely zone in on it.

"Speak of the devil..." he muttered as two machines similar to the ones he had defeated came into view at the alleyway in front of him and another three approached from behind.

"Two subjects detected..." one of the badnicks stated in a mechanical voice "Identified as Machi Pradaa and Sidian the bat...combined danger level: High...status: Nuisance, subjects to be eliminated when encountered..."

"Two?" Sidian quickly scanned the area, noticing a female cat with sky-blue fur, a ninja if the garb was anything to go by, lying on the ground, sound asleep. So much for counting on her assistance. No matter... Sidian thought for himself, sizing up his opponents, I can take care of these myself...

"Look..." the male said, raising his voice to address the gathered badnicks, "I don't have time to mess around with you guys."

"Subjects to be eliminated..." the speaking badnick repeated duly assuming a battle stance, his four comrades doing the same around him.

I could escape... Sidian thought for himself But where would be the challenge in that? the male leapt back towards the wall, extending the heel-spikes from both his boots to suspend him and preparing to lunge at the first badnick foolish enough to come within range.

GodofPH
September 11th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Jiralt walked out of the 7-11 Store with a Blue Slurpy in hand. The wolf was approached by two badniks who raised their weapons instantly upon finding him.

The badniks said in unison, "Drop your weapon. Surrender now or face elimination."

Jiralt said, "Umm, I'm just drinking my Slurpy guys, what'd I do?"

The badniks responded, "You are on the Wanted List, surrender now. We have orders to capture/eliminate you."

Jiralt responded, "How 'bout no."

The badniks said nothing this time, but they open fired on Jiralt. Their blasts didn't hurt him, but they knocked his Slurpy out of his hands. Jiralt snarled at the pair of badniks.

Jiralt ran at one of the badniks and punched him in an angry rage. The badnik went flying into a wall and exploded. Jiralt turned to the other badnik and grabbed it. He raised it up into the air and slammed it into the ground.

Jiralt said, "Never mess with me when I have a slurpy tin-cans."

Esupio
September 11th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"So this is usual for ya batman" is said as I blasted the badnik over my shoulder
I blasted down a few block and saw a cat lying slumped on the floor
"she doesn't look to good to me" I said as I poked her
"hey are you allright" as I poked her again

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"Of course it's usual, Sparky..." Sidian replied with a shrug, lunging at one of the remaining badnicks and smacking it into its partner, both machines spluttering for a bit before they blew up in unison.

"She looks like she's just a good bit tired..." the male said, moving over to the stranger as well. "We should take her somewhere safe to-"

"Power level does not compute...illogical...." the last badnick sputtered loudly, interrupting Sidian in mid-sentence, apparently unhinged by the way his comrades had been massacred

"Do you mind?" Sidian asked in annoyance "We're trying to have a conversation here."

"out of digits error..." the machine insisted, raising its voice "manual correction required..."

"I've got your manual correction right here you bucket of bolts." the male replied, kicking the badnick straight in the head with his right heel-spike and silencing it for good.

"As I was saying..." Sidian continued, nonchalantly retracting the spike again "We should take this one somewhere safe. Those badnicks said that she was 'to be eliminated if encountered' so that probably means that she's on our side."

GodofPH
September 11th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Jiralt got another Slurpy and walked amongst the alleys of the city. He saw a bat and a chameleon fighting Badniks while a cat was lying on teh ground. Jiralt walked up to them and said, "Hey, Umm, whats going on with all the Badniks in the city?"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
'Meh!' Machi cried, sitting up quickly. A chamelion stood over her. 'Phew...' she thought, the coughed. 'Can I help you, Mister?'

Raizor Blaid
September 12th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"wait up blaze!" Eko said jumping off the wall and onto the nearest solid area. "hey whos the other cat? she doesn't look familiar" eko glanced around and saw a broken phi bot "hey this could be useful!" said eko picking up and reading its number "phi bot no. 356832, weird name... well I could use these parts for something" eko walked back over to where the female cat was.

Esupio
September 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
OOC:my space bar is unscrewed w00t but I'll explain later

IC:"Eko shut up a sec" I said to him
"oh your okay you don't look to good though and the patrol robo's pick on stragglers though you like like a ninja" I explained as I looked at the girl
"I'll be right back eko... oh and I'm blaze also a ninja" I laughed as I blasted off

Raizor Blaid
September 12th, 2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: yeah blazeys space bar wasn't working for a little bit so he couldn't post but its fixed now ^^
IC: "why do I have to shut up? I'm the one whos gonna make ou new stuff... if your good" eko said showing the parts of the phibot to the red chameleon. "either way how could you have heard me? when I was talking I was over picking the phibot up" he looked around and noticed that blaze was already leaving "oh well... see ya ninja kitty" said eko running desperatly trying to keep up with blaze
why cant he just run like a normal chameleon

Alter Ego
September 13th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Sidian shrugged as Blaze set off once more, Eko trailing behind him. "What's the matter with that guy?" he thought out loud "Can't even stand still for five minutes. Wonder if becoming a hyperactive brat is a perequisite or a byproduct of super speed..."

The male suddenly realized that the one whom the badnicks had referred to as Machi was still present and within hearing range and that a wolf had come around as well, posing a question to top it all.

"Man..." Sidian said, shaking his head "You two really are new here, aren't you? Those badnicks are just regular soldiers of the empire, sent to partol the streets to make sure that people follow curfew. Something which I would have assumed that you would know, miss." he adressed the last remark to the cat "Considering that you are 'to be disposed if encountered' I thought it fair to assume that you were one of the resistance members." the male shrugged "But it seems I was mistaken in this instance."

He took a pause, "Oh, but I am forgetting my manners." he added "I am Sidian the bat, treasure hunter extaordinaire." he bowed dramatically to the two "Now who might you two be?"

Esupio
September 13th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Eko you idiot stay with her the guard robo's take off stragllers" I shouted
"and I don't run not my style" I laughed as I took off and noticed robots flying towards eko

"I better hurry, FREE FALL" I roared as I fell down towards my house. I picked up my weaponary took off and blasted my sword to ignite it
"Time to show off a bit" I mumbled as I jumped ontop of a robo and sliced through it with my katana and launching shrukiens with my free arm into some other robots

"these guys don't give up do they" I laughed as I rebounded off a wall thrusting my katana through the last robot.
"done and dusted, and I'M NOT A HYPER ACTIVE BRAT just I love to move around" I told sidian as I sheathed my katana.

Naito
September 13th, 2005, 12:02 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting for quite a while.I've been busy.Also, i'm starting to have rp'ers block again.

IC: As Riku landed onto the streets of Central Square, he decided to walk to Mystic Ruins, so he can get the treasure there. If i'm correct north of where i'm at should lead to the Mystic Ruins, Riku thought quietly.Riku froze in his steps as he spotted Sidian.He's probably mad at me for making the diamond drop into the sewers.I'm just sure of it, the cat thought.

Raizor Blaid
September 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"ok well not that you have your stuff, I'm going to get that diamond, I have a feeling its not a diamond, but an emerald, and I'm sure you know what I mean" said eko readying his eeb whip. "so... where did I say that sewer let out again?" he looked around and thought back to what had happened that night break in at museum, diamond stolen, diamond dropped into sewers sleeping cat, flaming chameleon, many robots, and... "sapphire lake!"

Esupio
September 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"not again eko I think we should help this cat she doesn't look well and the metallic quad have the emeralds otherwize one of these guy's would have owned them" I explained to eko
"so are you okay" I asked the cat again

Raizor Blaid
September 14th, 2005, 03:13 PM
"but I'm getting tired of doing squat! besides the 'diamond' was glowing" he said walking over to the other cat "either way how do you know they have them all, we only know they have the master emerald" eko put his eeb whip away and sighed "besides this is the 8th mobian this week to nearly get vaporized. if they had all the emeralds why would they be so worried about us? according to that news recording, even super sonic had trouble with metal when the robos were emerald-less, now theres no sonic, no tails, no nobody, so why would they need some supid, glowing, rocks!!!" eko took a deep breath after finishing his rant

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 15th, 2005, 11:33 AM
'I'm fine,' Machi said, then coughed. The truth was that she wasn't fine, but she didn't want people helping her. Machi stood up. 'I can do it on my...own...' she said, then she fell to the ground, panting. 'Just...a....bit tired....from...my...journey....'

Alter Ego
September 15th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Lucikly for Riku, Sidian was a bit too preoccupied with the others to notice him, giving the cat in front of him a decidedly sceptical look and shook his head. "You don't look fine to me." he stated matter-of-factly "And at any rate, you can't possibly sleep here. More badnicks will soon be here to investigate what happened to the current patrol." he gestured towards the scrapped phibots around them. "And quite frankly, you don't seem to be in much of a condition to fight them."

Esupio
September 15th, 2005, 01:36 PM
"look I know you don't know us but you look like your almost dead you can trust us okay" I told the cat
"plus I've made a vow to help all over ninja's that need help" I explained to her
"I'm sure you can hang out at eko's for a bit" I said to machi as I looked at eko

Raizor Blaid
September 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"uh sure, sure you can theres more than enough room" once I clean up all my stuff "so if your up to it you can stay at my place, I dont think the robos will find you or us there" he looked at the condition she was in and thought for a minute "but, blaze, how could we get her accross the city? its hard enough to get there in top condiiton, especially at this hour" well blaze may be able to fly but with a wounded cat with him he cant really attack that much "hmm, do either of you have an idea?"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 16th, 2005, 10:57 AM
'...Alright,' Machi said. She got up, then fell back to the ground. 'I'm a bit tired...'

Esupio
September 16th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"n.y.a" I said
"eko do you still have n.y.a" I laughed
"why didn't I think of it before" I said as I set fire to a stick

Raizor Blaid
September 16th, 2005, 12:06 PM
IC: "well..." eko looked at ground and looked back up "no, n.y.a got destroyed, thats why I'm going to carry this phibot back, and turn it into N.Y.A. 2, so while carying this I cant carry her, she'll have to walk I guess" eko suddendly had a smart look on his face "I can call my air board!" eko got out the controller that he almost completly forgot about and pushes the blue button, within seconds his air board arrived "she can sit on this!"

OOC: air board idea inspired by soon-to-be game, sonic riders. yes I like the game, shut up and let me like what I like.

Esupio
September 16th, 2005, 12:31 PM
" 'll scout about and make sure nothing gets near us" I said to eko as I glanced arond and blasted away to scout around as eko prepared the air board
"urgh I hate living like this"

Raizor Blaid
September 16th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"ok, I can always run to make sure the board stays on the correct path" eko readied the board "ok, its should be fast enough to make good time, but steady enough to keep balance. and dont worry, soon enough everyhting will be back to normal, I hope" he looked back at the other cat and said "ready to go?" then eko remembered he was one of three cats in the area, not two. He looked at the third one who was also trying to help her "do you wanna come too? theres more than enough room"

Esupio
September 17th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I whipped out a contra band mp7 player and turned it on
"everything was burn baby burn" I sang as I blasted in the direction of the metal's sential base to dirstract them

OOC: that song is actually a song XD

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 19th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Eya! Ignore this post. I messed up. > < I fixed it in the latest post. Sorry.

Esupio
September 20th, 2005, 09:18 AM
I watched the fire ball fly away and lowered towards the floor and told the cat "eko's house its a mess but it will do until you feel better" as I cooled down
"I hate the smell of it like somethings dead in there but Its just oil ..... I think" I told the cat as my senses flared as I heard some alarms go off "thats not us its the fireball I sent to distract them while we move"

Raizor Blaid
September 20th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"uh... yeah, so, cat of whomI do not know the name who is the one not on my air board, if you want to come I'm sure you can find us" said eko running along side the already moving air board "hey blaze! it does NOT smell like dead people! being all firey and stuff you can smell oil better" eko stepped on the back of the air board when he got tired and told it to move faster "as long as someone can balance it, it can move faster" he explained to his passenger "I'll try to make more of these, for those who need to get around faster, or are wounded"

Esupio
September 20th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"if i go near oil it explodes even if I'm not ignited thats why your house blows up if I go anywhere near" I laughed then a loud noise filled the air "we have to move I'll get up in the air and keep watch they'll flock to me like bee's to honey stuff if their are any left"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 21st, 2005, 11:38 AM
OoC to Razor Blaid: Sorry! I hadn't posted in so long, but I'll be more on the ball now... Sorry.

IC: Machi ran after the voices of the two. I cannot travel alone... One by them, she followed obediently. 'My name is Machi,' she said.

Esupio
September 21st, 2005, 12:09 PM
"oh okay machi nice to meet you I'm blaze unless I've told you" I explained to machi as I drifted back down as the robots flew over to somewhere else "okay so there not focused on us were okay" I laughed

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 22nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
Machi followed Blaze back and saw some of the robots. She leapt towards them and attacked.

Pradaa Dojo Special Deluxe Technique!

Machi landed on the other side of the robots. One by one, they felll over in pieces. Machi turned to Blaze. 'Once again, Justice Prevails!' she said, giving him the peace sign.

Esupio
September 22nd, 2005, 11:51 AM
I clapped "your a true ninja" I laughed as I fried the remains of the robots and ignited my katana and leapt up towards them and yelled "GINKUEN" as I sliced insanley at it and blasted the falling remains "but only a true ninja speaks japanese"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Machi smiled and winked at Blaze. 'Nice job!' she said.

Esupio
September 22nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
OOC: I think your psots have to be a bit longer hikaru

IC: "thanks and lemme guess eko the boards gunna run out of air or something although machi does look a bit better now" I said talking to both machi and eko

Raizor Blaid
September 22nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
IC: "hey I thought you were injured? oh what the heck" eko jumped off the air board and had it stop "I wanna fight too!" he shouted as he grabbed the only weapon he had on him, his Eeb Whip "nya!" shouted eko slashing through a few robots coming from behind, a burning peice from one of blazes victims fell and hit the air board, destroying it. eko turned to blaze and yelled "YOU BROKE MY AIR BOARD!"

OOC: thats the end of the sonic riders parody XD

Alter Ego
September 22nd, 2005, 12:11 PM
OOC: You could both do with lengthening your posts, actually. The official minimum is four lines of flowing text. Anyhow, I regret to inform that I am leaving this RP out of the simple reason that there are far too many other things demanding my attention. I hate to quit any RP but it seems that I can't devote enough time for this one and so I would rather leave than mess it up by irregular attendance. Happy RPing folks and feel free to control or discard Sidian, whichever you prefer, but if you do keep him please try to keep him at least somewhat within character, I'm sure you are capable of doing so.

Best regards,

Esupio
September 22nd, 2005, 12:27 PM
"ninjas are very hard to understand look at me for an example did you ever get me huh" I laughed as I picked up the air board and tossed it in the air to have it fall to the ground and make a large indent in the floor "should we keep moving anyway

Raizor Blaid
September 22nd, 2005, 12:42 PM
eko glared at blaze "oh, ok, its only two blocks away anyways. that air board wasn't as efficient or fun as my spring shoes anyways" eko looked at the way the city was "the metals will soon get the whole world, I say we move to the forest, its much more peaceful there, and we can go around, have our battle practice and I can use my inventions thouroughly without being spotted by bots"

Esupio
September 22nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
"no point I cant live in the forest it'll be gone in a minuete unless..." I went into deep thought and started to levitate without igniting
"i'm meditating don't ask me any questions" these words came straight out of my mouth without it moving it was like an answer machine when I meditated

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 23rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
Machi looked at Eko. 'What did he say?' she asked him. 'Is he... meditating?' Machi looked at the tightly closed eyes and concentrated expression on Blaze's face. 'I... cannot even do that... he is a true ninja,' she said. She then bowed deeply to the meditating Eko.

Esupio
September 23rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
"please leave a message after the tone BEEEEEEP" I said "well thats me done I have a plan we go to the forest and burn it down it'll put all the guard robo's and most of the quad on alert" I explained "then we launch a full scale attack on them and try and free everyone and then regroupd" I told both of the cats
"oh and eko doesn't meditated he flips out and thanks for the compliment machi"

Raizor Blaid
September 23rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
"I do not flip out! do I look Like I flip out? do? do?! uh... I mean, good plan, lets go!" eko started running (because SOMEONE blew up his air board) "hey wait, but, I dont wanna burn down the forest! isn't there another way?"

Esupio
September 23rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
"you want to take these guys down I can't control a fire that size I might be able too but I'll end up injured seriously I'll need some help though you two get everything out of the forest if they dont move leave them let them see my power" I told eko and machi as I ignited and hovered next to eko "eko give me the hover board I can wield it back together kinda quickly but it might not be as good as it ususally is so hand it over" I shouted at eko over the noise of some blasts in the distance.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 23rd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Machi jumped at the loud blasts in the distance. 'What was that?!' she asked, surprised. Then, she went over to help Eko and Blaze. 'We may need to hurry,' Machi said stone faced. 'I'll help control the flames, and you burn down what you need to. Got it?'

OoC: I just remembered that Machi is only 6 years old! She's very mature for her age...

Esupio
September 24th, 2005, 12:13 AM
OOC: yeah I was wonderin about that :)

IC: "okay I may get carried away but I'll refrain as much as I can though both you start evacuating the forest and I'll go and see what the noise is all about" I roared over the noise, I ignited and flew off to ivestigate the noise

Raizor Blaid
September 24th, 2005, 06:43 AM
IC: eko nodded "ok, lets go machi" he ran into the forest to clear everyone out "like machi said, we dont have much time, so start burning right now, that will scare most of them away!" eko tried to find all the foresters he could but there were none to be found, so he turned to machi "where did everybody go?"
OOC: eko's only like 7 or 8, and blaze is 12 I think ^^

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 24th, 2005, 06:50 AM
IC: Machi looked over at Eko. 'I'm not sure, but I have a bad feeling about it,' she said. 'I wonder... We're they killed by the robots?' Machi looked around once more, not seeing any signs of life. The booming sound that had once been in the distance grew closer. Boom! Machi turned to Eko. 'We should hurry.'

OoC: What young rebels. ^ ^

Esupio
September 24th, 2005, 07:40 AM
"well they coming blaze lets get this party started" I murmeerd

"YO YOU LOT OVER HERE" i shouted as I blasted in their opposite direction and over the two cats "get a move on you two" as I roared over head blasting near eko and continuing "remeber I'm older then you two I think" as I stopped and blasted every robot in my range "BURN BURN BURN" I roared over the noise of exploding robos

Raizor Blaid
September 24th, 2005, 07:47 AM
"that doesn't make you smarter you board breaker!" eko ran around every part of the forest he could without a single creature insight "maybe they just ran away a while ago? I dont see why the metals would wanna kill them" eko nearly got burned from the chameleons flames "woah! we should get out of here!" eko shouted to machi "we cant save anything if we cant find them" eko started to run out of the forest with his new weapon in hand "well at least the robos are coming"

Esupio
September 24th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"so your done then lets watch this forest burn" I flew straight down and into the forest blasting trees as I went and salamanders emerged from trees and help feed the fire I noticed a chameleon cowering infront of a tree I unignited and landed next to it
"okay little buddy I'm gunna get you outta here" I heard my voice say as I picked him up and ran straight through the flames and threw the chameleon out of the forest and watched him land safetly and dissapearing into thin air

Raizor Blaid
September 24th, 2005, 01:40 PM
eko sighed "well, yeah theres nothing else we can do except wait I guess" eko looked at blaze "what was with the flying chameleon you had? meh, doesn't matter, I need to get back home soon" he yawned "I'm really tired"

Esupio
September 25th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"I threw him he was still in the forest and its natural for us to dissapear when scared of something but we can still see each other hes just half way up that building there, we can't all fly and ignite just me I think" i laughed at eko

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 25th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Machi dove at the nearby robots. She reached towards the sword holder on her back and held the sword in front of her. 'Let's get messy. Shall we?' she said the the robots.

Ninja Jiten Bakushin Tekunikku!!

Machi landed on the other side, smiling to herself. She turned to see Eko and Blaze still fighting off robots. 'Ah!' Machi said, looking into the distance more robots were coming at a fast rate. 'Oh no! Guys, we've got morre company!'

Raizor Blaid
September 25th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"dangit, theres too many of them" eko said taking out the eeb whip an slicing as many robots as he could see "at least this will get rid of most of them, and we can have a good week or two before they back again" eko looked behind at a robot aiming a laser at him from behind "Ah!" he slashed it and went over to help blaze with his fighting
"Sumimasen, Daijoubu desu ka?"

Esupio
September 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"burn" i whispered as I set a whole building on fire and it crumbled "they don't ususally do that" I roared over the noise of the falling building. I ran towards machi and eko and grabd both of them and ignited and flew to saftey "okay you may have some burns but you'll be better then squashed by that thing"

Raizor Blaid
September 25th, 2005, 10:37 AM
"hey!" eko stuggled "put me down! I do have my spring shoes on, I could have gotten away on my own!" eko jumped out of blazes arms and onto the nearest building, pressing a button on his shoes before doing so he bounced right back up "see I ... told you ... they worked!" eko kept moving forward while blaze flew next to him

Esupio
September 26th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"we need to move all of the robo's are distracted i can burn more buildings down to see if i can get more distracted" I said as my protective flames blazed even more as they absorbed the heat from the burning building.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 29th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Machi ran about in the flames, killing off the remaining robots. 'Nanitozo hanareru sakini omaesan kizu mai miuchi!!' she cried loudly. She sliced through three of the robots, then jumped up to where Blaze and Eko sat. 'The forest... it's gone.'
OoC: The Japanese Machi says means 'Please leave before you hurt my friends.'

Esupio
September 29th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"duh I burnt it.... DANG IT it wasn't supposed to burn all the way down" I wailed out loud "we need to move dang it other wize the will get us and... and I'll be with my brother" I said as tears filled my eyes my flames grew stronger and i began to feel rage that i had never felt before the flames began to grow stronger and stronger untill the flames died down and I felt my spikes twist into a pointyer (sp) shape untill they were sharp as raizor's. I felt my black streaks go a light red and my scales turn goldy orangey. My fists were on fire my horn was also engulfed my legs also covered in flames I began to hover burning a hole in the floor beneath me I had gone inferno.
"I... I... I... didnt know i could do this" My voice was much deeper and sounded like the roaring of flames although at the same time I felt very weak but stronger then I ever had.

OOC: this is blaze's inferno form he has no control when it fades it varies in power this is its strongest its nothing like sonics super form but its the best i can think of

Raizor Blaid
September 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"what?!" eko pokes blaze "your shiny, but since when does a ninja need to rely on special powers to be great?" eko then saw multiple robots coming towards them "lets let them catch us"

Esupio
September 30th, 2005, 06:33 AM
"I will just pretend I'm normally like this if they ask why I'm like this okay you two!" I said to the 2 cats
"i can over power them probally when were inside giving you two a chance to sneak off and well once their all nuts and bolts I can find you"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 30th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Machi looked at Blaze, then at Eko. 'I'll be honored to use that plan,' She said, bowing. 'You coming, Blaze?'

Raizor Blaid
September 30th, 2005, 10:08 AM
IC: "ok, then we have a plan, I only wish I had my stuff with me, because I'm going to need it, you two hold off these bots, I'll get all my stuff and put it to a compr. cube and get back, THEN we let them catch us" eko looked aorund and began running "I'll be back in a few minutes!"
OOC: yeah ok, we need to rap this RP up quick, before it dies

Esupio
September 30th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"get going eko, machi hang back I wanna see what I can do with this power and then we move on to my plan" I said as I hovered, I looked down and realized there was a very deep whole in the floor "okay" I said as I floated towards the robots
"how are you gentlemen" I laughed as I shot fowards "okay i can't usually move that fast" I mumbled as the robots span round
I drew my sword noticed it was a lot longer and tottaly flames
"AWESOME" I shouted as i sped towards the robots and stopping and slashing them over and over again until they exploded
"I OWN OH YEAH" I roared over the noise

Raizor Blaid
September 30th, 2005, 11:22 AM
eko looked back when he hear blaze "no matter how much power he gets, his mouth couldn't get any bigger" keo ran inside, found his compr. cube and stuffed everyhting in it. after he picked everything up and stuffed it inside he saw something "a chaos emerald?! I didn't know I had one of these with me, well... come to think of it I didn't know I had half of the other stuff I have either" eko held onto and ran back. he then turned to machi "hes still showing off isn't he?"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
IC:Machi pricked her ears up. 'Yes, I think he is,' she said, giggling.
OoC: I don't think you'll need to worry about this RP dying. I'll still post on it.

Raizor Blaid
September 30th, 2005, 04:12 PM
OOC: yeah but theres just the 3 of us, and 3 does not a good Role Play make.
IC: "well tell him to quit it, its to time to execute plan interception... yeah I just made that up" eko smiled and showed machi the compression cube "everything we'll need is in here! I've got supplies for ninjas too that I made for blaze a while ago. and look what I found!" eko got out the yellow chaos emerald "I found this under all my stuff, I didn't even know I had it, I'm guessing that the metals found that fake emerald tails made a long time ago"

Esupio
October 1st, 2005, 12:04 AM
"I can hear you two back there" I laughed
"and when do you make anything for me, I don't think i need anything with a sword like this" I told eko as I showed him it, "It went through those robots like a knife through butter not that anyone eats butter anymore the quad use it for grease. I just dunno if i can go invisible better try it" I said as I did what I usually did and I became engulfed in flames and dissapeared
"I know something about this is special unlike before" I mumbled as I sneaked round behind eko and shouted
"exterminate" in a metallic voice
"got ya there eko" i laughed as i re appeared rolling around on the floor on the look on his face.
"and a chaos emerald seriously I thought something was dead but I'd prefer one of them to a dead mouse

Raizor Blaid
October 1st, 2005, 07:02 AM
"uh huh... whatever, just stop attacking the new wave will be here soon I need to hide the emerald" eko tried putting it into his compr. cube but it would work "dangit, it must have too much power, here machi, could you hold this?" eko handed her the chaos emerald and sat down "now we wait"

Esupio
October 1st, 2005, 07:05 AM
"can I blow up a building half way across the city" I laughed as i focused on stopping hovering "I can't sit down at all" I moaned not to anybody in paticuarl
"i have all this power but i can't sit down thats a bummer"

Kayota
October 2nd, 2005, 03:17 PM
OOC: Can I join? *must... join...* 0.o

Raizor Blaid
October 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: yep, your more than welcomed to join, if youve been following along we could meet you in the overlords ship.
I dont have much to say at the moment in IC but I will tommorow

Esupio
October 4th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"I need to move i can't sit down my lefs feel tired" I moaned to eko
"i'm gunna go for a fly I wonder how high I can get" I wondered out loud