PDA

View Full Version : The Ragnarok

Youko Kurama
August 27th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Now I know I posted this somewhere else, but I thought I'd bother you all here with it. XD

A few notes before I get into this...http://69.93.183.37/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Note 1: There will be no happy ending to this really. We will all die at some point in the story. Reason being it is the Ragnarok.
Note 2: In case you don't know, the Ragnarok is the Norse peoples way of describing the end of the world. During the Ragnarok, the gods, heroes, demons, beasts, and monsters will all fight, knowing that in the end, evil shall prevail. As the Fates had predicted, everything shall be lost to evil, and darkness will envelop the world. Then, from the ashes of the old, a new world will begin, free of evil and hate.
Note 3: You're gonna die, so try and make yourself memorable ^+^
Note 4: I'm bad at plots....><
Anywho...the Plot itself.

It has been a peaceful time in the Kingdom of Alexandria, and Queen Garnet has done a great job of restoring peace to the world after the last war. Everything is now calm, and even the criminals seem to have stopped to enjoy this new peace.
Although, even now, the Fates predict a terrible time ahead of the people of the world.
A new evil has begun to gather power, and now it aims to destroy everything. Warriors, monsters, and magicians alike have all joined this creature in an attempt to escape its wrath, but even they know what's to come. As they travel the world, kingdoms fall, and the news spreads to Alexandria. The creature is heading for them next, and it is up to Queen Garnet to find a way to stop it.
She has enlisted the help of the mightiest warriors in Alexandria, hoping among one of them, is a hero who can save the world. If she fails and Alexandria falls, it may be years before the mighty beast can be slayed, and by that time, it may very well be too late.

Join Queen Garnet's Army to try and save the planet.
Application Dealie:
Name:
Job: EX- Swordsman, cleric, summoner, alchemist, mage, etc etc. You can create a class of your choosing if you wish, just try and keep it to a good level. ^^
Description:
Personality:
Side: Are you sided with the new evil, or with the Queen?
Other:

I'll post mine as soon as it seems that people will join. XD
Anyways, enjoy... http://67.15.181.134/4214/27/emo/hamtaro.gif http://67.15.181.134/4214/27/emo/hamtarosmilie.gif http://67.15.181.134/4214/27/emo/hamtaro.gif http://67.15.181.134/4214/27/emo/hamtarosmilie.gif

Xhaiden
August 28th, 2005, 06:45 AM
(( O_O is this an FFIX remake!? *dies from excitement*))

Name:Rune Firolf
Job: Summoner/swordsmen
Description: Rune is a woman of mid stature and decent build. She has firey red hair that has a curl like wave to it that stops at mid back and halzel eyes that shift between green and brown. Her outfit consists of a tight fitting emerald colored top that splits at her navel and fans out, stopping at her feet. She also wears tight fitting black leather pants with dark brown knee high boots. Several belts line her waist and one on each wrist, all silver in coloration. On her body are several tattoos, each japanese Kanji for the name of each summon she has collected. A small silver horn juts out from her forehead that allows her to communicate with her aeons. Rune always carried a large katana with her, it's blade black. On the sides of it are ancient runes that allow her to use it as a summoning tool.

Personality:She has a loud mouth and a firey temper to boot. Her sarcasim often causes people to dislike her. She can be a nice, tender hearted person when she wants to, but on the battle feild she is ruthless.
Side: She is completely dedicated to the Queen
Other: Rune is rumored to be the decendant of a legandary summoner that was connected to Fenrir...

Youko Kurama
August 28th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Actually, it's not an FFiX remake....It just happens to have cameos from the FF world. Hope that's alright ^+^

Now for mine. XD
Name: Kurama
Job: Rose Knight.
Skills: Divine Rose
Description: Kurama wears Red armor, which, as the day goes by, grows brighter and brighter. As night nears, it grows slowly darker, serving Kurama both as armor and a clock. He is always carrying a snow white rose, which with his Divine Rose abilities, can shift to any shape he desires it to. It may even serve him as a shield if he wished. Kurama's hair is long and red, reaching well past his shoulder blades. His eyes are a gentle green, and they always seem to have a question in sight.
Personality: Kurama is very quiet and always thinking. He never does anything if he believes it to be foolish or overly dangerous. He has even been seen as heartless for this, but pays no mind to it. Although he is hard to befriend, he is a wonderful friend to have as he will remain true forever.
Side:Queen
Other: Kurama was once known as the mighty Wolf of Mibu. He was feared in the area, and respected throughout the world as a mighty mercenary. After giving up his life as a mercenary, he moved to Alexandria, and began to work as a guard. He has now earned enough money to fulfill his latest desire and begin his garden of enchanted roses

Xhaiden
August 28th, 2005, 08:24 AM
(( I don't mind at all w00t for using what's good! and bigger w00t for the death thing. Makes things more interesting...I am thinkin of doublin as an extremist who doesn't believe the world is ending XD))

Youko Kurama
August 28th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Glad you like the idea ^^
Anyways, all we need now is more people to die with us....XD

Xhaiden
August 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
*Waves banners* COME DIE WITH US PEOPLE!!!! XD

Raichu_tamer
August 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
OO!! OO!! I'll die with you!! =D

Name: Matina
Job: White Mage/Summoner
Description: Matina is a small girl standing at only about 5'7" with a very small frame. Her deep blue eyes are very noticable, set deep into her very fair face. She has straight, dark-brown hair that goes down just past her shoulders, and normally wears a thin, silver necklace around her neck. Always placed in her hands is a very light-weight, simple rod. (I'm short on time, can I edit the wardrobe later?)

Personality: Matina is very light-hearted, and tries to avoid the problems with life. She isn't really the type of person that would joke around, but she doesn't mind a bit of humor, either. Considerably quiet, and not very open to people she's just met, it's fairly hard to get to know her. Once you have though, anyone can see that she's a very sweet girl, and somewhat naive as well.
Side: Matina hopes to eventually be able to connect with every aeon known, not necassarily use them in battle, something she avoids doing at all costs. if she dos call upon aeons in battle, it's normally for buffing.
Other: She was born into a family of Black Mages, but abandoned her family just recently so she could fulfill her dream of helping others, instead of using magic to harm people like her family did.

Vincent Valentine
August 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Awesome ^^
Another person joined ^^
Now all we need is, well, about two or three more people would be nice.

Raichu_tamer
August 28th, 2005, 04:23 PM
OO!! OO!! I'll die with you!! =D

Name: Matina
Job: White Mage/Summoner
Description: Matina is a small girl standing at only about 5'7" with a very small frame. Her deep blue eyes are very noticable, set deep into her very fair face. She has straight, dark-brown hair that goes down just past her shoulders, and normally wears a thin, silver necklace around her neck. Always placed in her hands is a very light-weight, simple rod.

(I'm short on time, can I edit the wardrobe later?)
EDIT: Wardrobe! =D
She is normally found wearing a fitted dress, covering up a pair of pants. The dress is cut just above the breast, and beneath the shoulders, and puffs out around Matina's upper-arms, brought together by an elastic material before it reaches her elbow, leaving her elbow to her hands bare. the dress is fitted around her mid-section, and splits apart at the very middle of it, right above her belly-button, showing her loose pair of pants wrapped around her waist. the pants cover up the upper part of the boots she wears that reach just above her ankle. Her Dress is a very light blue color that you can barely see through once it goes past her waist, and her pants are a vivid, pale white.

Personality: Matina is very light-hearted, and tries to avoid the problems with life. She isn't really the type of person that would joke around, but she doesn't mind a bit of humor, either. Considerably quiet, and not very open to people she's just met, it's fairly hard to get to know her. Once you have though, anyone can see that she's a very sweet girl, and somewhat naive as well.
Side: Matina hopes to eventually be able to connect with every aeon known, not necassarily use them in battle, something she avoids doing at all costs. if she dos call upon aeons in battle, it's normally for buffing.
Other: She was born into a family of Black Mages, but abandoned her family just recently so she could fulfill her dream of helping others, instead of using magic to harm people like her family did.

I drew a pic just 'cause... Yeah--the wardrobe desription was kinda confusing >_> So I did I quick sketch.

Gohan
August 28th, 2005, 05:11 PM
OMG! Someone actually read about Norse mythology or... they've gathered this much info from reading Ragnarok the manga. Or playing RagnarokOnline. *read a huge Norse mythology book and became semi-obsessed*
Yeah, I agree with Raichu Tamer, let's get ready to die! w00t!

Name: Nai
Job: Soldier! Mwahaa! That means I'm a swordsman, and can also use magic. And that, my friends is what Final Fantasy has taught me.
Description: Nai is usually wearing A black T-shirt, and one of those dress/skirts that guys can wear that I forgot the name of, with pants underneath. His skin is brown, and his hair is golden. His eye color is green and he always has his black watch on. Most of the time his hair is short, but sometimes when he forgets to cut it, it gets longer. And he always, I repeat; always has his sword holder thing strapped around his waist.He stands at 4' 6" and his build is skinny.
Personality: Nai has the personality of most teenagers; cocky. But he's always half cockiness and half listening-respectful-emotional-type-person. He can get a bit agitated, mostly in the mornings, thus the reason he skips breakfast. And if you insult him, his response would most likely be: " That's nice. ".
He's actually a big flirt sometimes, but other times he just wants to be alone.
Side: Queen.
Other: Nai is a descendant of Baldor. And he doesn't even really know it. Of course I have plans for the child... *evil laugh* And if you don't know who Baldor is, LOOK IT UP!

Xhaiden
August 28th, 2005, 05:14 PM
(( It's called a Hakama))

Vincent Valentine
August 30th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Well, I would have liked for us to have two more people, but if you're all up for it, we could start today?

Xhaiden
August 30th, 2005, 03:07 PM
(( Meh, sure why not. I'm up for a round or two XD and I wanna hurt the person who lowed my fame.... T_T what did I do?))

Raichu_tamer
August 30th, 2005, 10:37 PM
OOC: So... We going to start then? =D... Wow I hate to make such a short post... Uhm... Oh well, I don't have any excuses, I'm bad u.u... Ah well, let's get this rp on a roll! ^.^

Vincent Valentine
August 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
OOC: sorry for not have started it sooner, I had piles of homework...><
Anyways, excuse my terrible beginning...I'm really bad at starting RPs...><

IC: As the sun began to rise, Kurama felt a strange presence in the air.
The Queen was right, something terrible is coming...I just hope the rest of her army can handle it.
He had begun walking out to his new garden when he saw one of the Queen's officials off in the distance. Without a second thought about it, he headed back towards his garden, and began to chant. As he chanted, the sun's light seemed to drain from the rest of the world and focus slightly on Kurama's garden. Slowly, each of his roses bloomed, and a wonderful smell filled the air and lessened the caution in the air.
By the time he finished, the guard had reached the front of Kurama's garden and had reached for a scroll in his bag.
"Master Kurama, the Queen has sent me for you," he said calmly.
"Oh? Does the Queen need me sooner than she had stated?" Kurama asked.
"I am not allowed to tell you much. All I can say is that you are going to meet a few of your companions today. She would like you all to spend at least one week together before starting your journeys. Please, follow me," he said, walking back towards the castle.
I wonder if one week is too much? Or possibly not enough...

OOC: In case you're wondering, we will fail Alexandria, but we will continue until we defeat the evil. That's still a looooong while aways though so =D

Xhaiden
August 30th, 2005, 11:55 PM
A low rumbling filled the air as bird fled from the trees. The wind picked up greatly, lifting long red tresses to dance in it's embrace. Intense hazel eyes glared at the growing light before them, the low drown of energy echoing about the woman who stood amidst a field of wildflowers. Petals spiraled into the air as the woman raised a large black sworde into the air, fire leaping from the blade into the sky. The energy in the air seemed to highten, a faint roar reaching her ears.

" Come....Ifrit." She spoke, her voice blending with the wind. The sky above her darkened drastically, a rush of flames surging around the woman. She inhaled in ecstasy as energy toyed at her flowing garments, pulling up on her. A great beast appeared beside her, it's red eyes glowing dimly. A snarl escaped the wolfish maw of the beast, the energy clearing to reveil it's intimadating features. It was crouched over on all fours, large black claws gripping the earth as it let out a howl. Fire licked at it's body, horns of black curving back from it's head.

The woman turned towards it with a delighted smile, hugging the fire summon happily.

" My sweet little puppy! I'm so glad you came to see me!" She squealed, earning a approving growl from Ifrit. The sound of applause filled the air, The woman looking back to see a man dressed in military uniform. She glared darkly at him, Ifrit letting out a snarl.

" What do you want? And it better be good." She snapped, pointing her sword at the man.

" Ms. Runeiliska Firolf, your presance is required by the queen." The man stated, saluting her.

" It's Rune. What does she want?" She asked rudely, clearly annoyed by the man.

" You are to meet your new colleages in war Ms. Rune." The man replied with a bow. " Please come with me."

The woman dismissed the beast Ifrit, and fell into step behind the man. Oh joy...

Jaybob
August 31st, 2005, 01:43 AM
Name: Xiro Alexandria
Job: Dragon knight
Description: Xiro has black spiked hair with a very dark red coloured armour He has ears pointed up and a big staff with a blade on the end that sticks out.
Personality: Xiro is a very kind guy who always make sure everyone is safe before he does something.
Side: Queens
Other: Xiro has fought in many battles before and thinks that this one will be just as easy. Xiro Is garnets brother.

Kogenta
August 31st, 2005, 09:44 AM
Er, may I join?

Name: eX; "Roku"
Job: Mixed
Description: Roku has dark, long hair with natural purple highlights, his hair being tied loosely with bandages. His bangs usually cover at least one eye. One eye is a cold blue, while the other is a fiery red. Over his shoulders and chest is a cloth with armor emerging from beneath it and ending at a sash tied about his waist. His pants are simple and loose, allowing for free movement. Metal bands provide armor on his forearms, while beneath the cloth at his neck is a metal collar.
Personality: Created for combat, eX is usually cold and focused on battle. However, though naturally lacking in social abilties and understanding, eX has learned to create a guise of friendliness for certain missions.
Side: New Evil
Other: eX is an artificially created being formed by the six highest members of the New Evil. Because he was created by six, eX was given the sudoname "Roku" (meaning "six"). However, his truer name is eX. Created to be the ultimate fighter, those who formed him did not consider eX's gender. Thus, though he is "officially" genderless, most consider him to be a male. Drawing from the strengths of those who created him, as well as gaining strengths unique to him, eX is skilled in many areas of combat. As of yet, he has been undefeated.

The "New Evil" seems slightly lacking in members . . . ^-^;; I attempted to compensate by causing my character to be more powerful, hoping to provide a challenge. If he is too powerful, though, then I will edit.

Vincent Valentine
August 31st, 2005, 02:53 PM
Alright, you can both join still.
Squall, we already have a summoner type person, so if you wouldn't mind changing that little detail, we'll be set. Also, there's no problem with you being Garnet's brother, though, you'd still have to do the normal " Your Highness" dealie.

Kogenta, it's great that you made a eX. We really need a good villain, and don't worry about him being over powered as your description of him was good. We can use your character as our main villain, and have you and our group get into lots of fights.

Raichu_tamer
August 31st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Matina sighed, a bit out of boredom, but more out of unsureness. She had already agreed with herself to do whatever she could to make money, and the first oppurtunity that showed up was to serve the queen. She wasn't sure what exactly was required to be done, but she had decided that she needed to make something out of herself, before something else made something out of her...

A middle-aged woman walked towards the table Matina was sitting at, and set a plate down in front of her, displaying a crisp set of warm toast in front of her eyes.

'Thanks Aunty, but... I don't feel like eating so-much...' Matina muttered, looking up at her aunt with polite-meaning eyes.

'Hmm... Something wrong? Toast isn't very much food, There's nothing wrong with eating a slice or two of bread, is there?' Matina nodded in agreement after a few moments, daintily picking up a piece, and pressing it between her lips.

'It's not so much that there's something wrong...' She began to explain,

'It's just that... I'm not sure, I guess I just don't have quite an appetite today...' At that moment, a man dressed in a military uniform began to approach the quaint cottage, knocking softly on the door.

'I'll go see who it is,' Matina stated hastily, flinging the door open, and taking a step outside.

'Yes?' She said softly, hoping her Aunt wouldn't hear anything that the man had to say, had it anything to do with the queen. Her whole family had normally been against her, but Matina always thought about those kinds of things with an open mind.

'The queen has requested your presence,' The man politely said, a salut following shortly after.

'... May I ask what for?' Matina asked, confused. She recalled being told that her presence wasn't necassary until later on.

'The Queen would like you to meet your colleagues before the mission is to begin,' The man responded, gazing over towards Matina, as if there was nothing else to look at.

'Alright then... I'm right behind you, take me to where I'm needed,' Matina hoped that if she simply fled from the home of her Aunt, then there would be no need for her to explain what she's doing. With that, she followed aimlessly behind the man, awaiting her destiny.

Jaybob
September 1st, 2005, 02:11 AM
OOC:ok changed it.

IC: Xiro stood in his room in Alexandria castle looking around at the pictures of dragons on the wall. He loved dragons and he was very good at taming them.
hmmm... this war doesnt look to good. He thought worrying about what might happen to Alexandria. Queen Garnet came to Xiro's room.
"XIRO COME HERE PLEASE!" He stood up form the bed and walked to the door and pulled it open.
"Whats wrong your highness?" He asked grabbing his halberd

Youko Kurama
September 2nd, 2005, 03:01 PM
As Kurama entered the castle, he was struck by a sense of aw yet again. Each time he came here, he always felt the same. Everything was so beautifully constructed, and it shone brilliantly. Although he would have added more plants in place of all the gold, he still found it to be a great work. He was in such a state, he didn't even notice when the guard left him in front of the Queen's Chambers.

"Oh...how did I get here so quickly...?" He asked himself.

There was another guard standing in front of the chamber doors, and he said to Kurama," Please go in. The Queen is expecting you. The others shall be here shortly."

With a smile and wave, Kurama entered the Queen's Chambers. This was his first time inside here, and it made his thoughts of the castle itself seem like a commoner's home. This was a gorgeous room, and everything was of the finest materials.

"Welcome Kurama, you seem to be the first to arrive," he heard a nearly angelic voice say in front of him.

Quickly bowing, he said," Your Highness, I am most honored to finally get to see you. I am at your command, and my roses are yours." With a quick movement, he grabbed a small, white rose from his coat, and it began to glow. Within seconds, it had grown to a great size, and he extended it to the Queen. " I shall serve you to the best of my abilities."

Xhaiden
September 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
Rune pulled up the hood to her cloak like shirt as they neared the city. She had a habit of not wanting her face to recognised by those around her. The woman followed the soldier silently, brooding to herself. I don't want to work with anyone, they will just get in the way. She thought bitterly.

Rune always was a bit of a loner. She knew she was going to die and she had accepted that fate long ago. It ment nothing to her. However, she wasn't going to sit and wait for it. The summoner was going to fight until the end and beyond. The city of Alexandria was indeed a beautiful place with it's orderly streets and magnificant castle at it's heart. Rune ignored the children that followed after her, chattering happily to each other. Poor children that may very well never see tomarrow.

They entered the castle, leaving the group of youngsters to peer through the gate after them. She followed the soldier through the expansive interior of the castle, the summoner looking about curiously. Rune had been here a couple of times, but everytime she visited there was always something new for her to see. They came to the queen's chambers, the soldier saluting before departing.

Rune entered the room, bowing deeply at the waist to the queen. Her eyes were drawn to the floor in reverance, even though she had straightened.

" Runeiliska Firolf reporting, Your Highness." She stated softly, her face still hiden under her hood.

denro
September 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Name:Denro
Job:assasan
Description:crazed maniac that slaughters everything thats good in his path, his main weapon is a huge dark blade thats strong enough to cut through the skin of a god.He had lived at darkastle, he had everything he wanted... till the kings brat became king and took over the castle and kicked him out, the brat becomeing "lord of the wolfs" and him and his guest went out one night and never returned.while Denro had to get a new job and the first one did not turn out well but his second job he liked.he had learned he had a lust for death so he became a assasan and he had got alot of money for it too. He still is an assasan but does it for fun.... only for fun.
Personality:mean, cruel, keeps his cool while not in battle, he still loves the smell of blood so every once in a while he kills a random person just for fun
Side: New Evil

Kogenta
September 2nd, 2005, 07:48 PM
Standing on a hill some distance away from the city, eX gazed flatly at the castle, a dark cloak clasped at his neck and covering his usual battle garb. Behind him, another cloaked individual lingered in the shadows--his features entirely hidden by the cloak hood's shadow.

Bowing slightly to eX, the shadowed one rasped, "That is the place you have been directed toward. It has become known to us that the Queen is gathering a together a group that has the potential to become . . . " He paused, before selecting the word, " . . . problematic. You are to incapacitate them in whatever manner you see fit."

Beneath his black bangs, eX's azure and scarlet eyes shone faintly as he quietly replied, "Understood."

Again bowing, the messenger turned and vanished into the darkness.

Gohan
September 2nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
:: CRAP! My classes have started too, and I'm NOT caught up in homework, I just can't really get on. btw, Kogenta, I think you would make a good president. ::

Nai sat in an alleyway and stared up at the clouds. His head resting on his hand, he was oblivious to the people walking by. Then someone shoved a stick in his gut and yelled something at him.
" The sky is always so mysterious, " He said as one of the people lifted him up by his shirt.
" You're wanted by the law! Or at least the villagers! " An elderly man yelled at him. The man who was holding him up looked about middle-aged.
" Yeah! Maggot breath! " He agreed. Nai spared him a glance and only frowned.
" That's nice. Listen, I don't know wha' the heck I did, but leave me be. I'm in a bad mood. " Nai yawned at them, clearly uninterested. While the men got ready to heave him off to a jail, Nai was busy unsheathing his sword. However, before he could lash it at the man's shirt, a uniformed official, happened to see them.
" You there! Nai? " He said, pushing through the ranks of villagers and coming to a stop before the boy. After explaining that he was summoned, Nai followed after him.
The villagers could only watch as Nai glimpsed back and smiled at them.

Jaybob
September 3rd, 2005, 01:11 AM
Xiro got dressed and ran down to the queens hall.
"Your highness I am ready for a fight anytime. To save alexandria and you." He said boldly. He felt like a little boy inside watching his sister have all the power and him standing there with none. Xiro turned around to see if anyone else was coming. Then he turned around to his new allies.
"Hi i'm Xiro alexdria" He said smiling for the first time that day

Youko Kurama
September 3rd, 2005, 06:51 AM
OOC: Denro, before I can say you're in, you're going to have to add a bit more depth to your character, as well as giving him a solid job.
Squall, you're good, but it would be better if you added a bit more to your posts. You seem to like to make them short.

IC: " Prince Xiro," Kurama said, bowing once more. " It truly is a pleasure to meet the royal family, I can only wish the circumstances had been different."

"Don't we all Kurama? It can not be helped though, all that can be done is to try and stop this evil, and save Alexandria. This brings me to your assignment," said the Queen.

"Excuse me your highness, but what is this new evil? Everyone refers to it merely as that..do we not know something more specific?" interrupted Kurama.

The Queen took a moment before answering, as if she were trying to bring herself to say," No, even with our people researching this, we have come to nothing. All we know is there is a great evil with enormous power. He's already gathered armies, and the last we heard, the Kingdoms of Lemuria and Cleyra have already fallen.
We cannot help you much in your battle...However, there will always be soldiers at your command. Should you need more, which we hope you won't, all you must do is ask. Xiro can take care of those arrangements himself. Now, if you please, Professor Tot is downstairs waiting for us. He has a bit of information for you all."

Jaybob
September 3rd, 2005, 12:35 PM
OOC: sorry i am not good at thinking of stuff.

IC: Xiro bowed to Garnet and said,
" follow me to professor tot." He walked across the hall to a funny coloured door. A message reading "PROFESSOR TOT" was placed on the door. Xiro opened it and walked down with everyone behind him.
"Ah hello everyone I am prfessor Tot." He said smiling and bowing to Xiro and garnet.
He walked over to a big screen on the wall.
"Now everyone gather round. My queen and prince here are your chairs." He explained smiling still.
"Now lets get down to this new evil business then shall we?" He said losing his smile.

Gohan
September 3rd, 2005, 03:00 PM
Nai was escorted to the room where the Queen and others waited. On the way there, the official had found him somewhat un-nerving. Whenever he asked why Nai wasn't in awe of the castle the only thing he got was silence.
Thus, the reason he hurried away quickly when Nai slouched into the room labeled "Professer Tot".
Upon entering, Nai briefly lowered his gaze from the Royal family.
" So, let's see what you dragged me away from observing nature for, " Nai said, sounding somewhat angry.

Xhaiden
September 3rd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Rune followed the brother of queen Garnet silently, keeping herself away from the small group. The summoner was not thrilled with the concept of fighting alongside others. But, since she had no choice in the matter she decided that she was being rude by not properly introducing herself.

The woman removed her hood, allowing her long red hair to fall about her. Her hazel eyes studied the three men before her silently. These were to be her comerades in war? The woman blew a stray strand of hair out of her face.

" Hello...I am Rune." She stated to them softly, contrary to her normal nature. Rune felt quite ackward in this place. Even though her mother was a dear friend of the queen, and she had been here many times as a child she had a feeling that Garnet did not remember her. She was the daughter of Eriko, the purple haired summoner that fought alongside queen Garnet all of those years ago.

Youko Kurama
September 3rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Hello Rune," said Kurama. He once again reached into his pocket, this time producing a small pink rose. He caused it to grow only slightly, but curved the stem a little at the ends. "It's a hair ornament if you decide to wear it, and it shall never wither," he said, extending it to her.

"Yes, well, if you're done Kurama, I'd like to get on with my speech," said Professor Tot, angered by Kurama's performance. " Anyways, this new evil was until today, unnamed and unknown. However, after countless hours of research, we have discovered its identity.
Our foe is the son of the great Loki himself. From what we have gathered, he is seeking a sort of vengeance for his father's treatment, and up until now, was merely gathering his powers. He seems to believe it is the fault of the human race his father is dead, and has brouight it upon himself to get rid of us all..."

"Loki's son? Shouldn't he be dead as well?" asked the Queen.
" We had believed so, although, we found something in the books about Loki's final hours. He knew he'd be killed, and decided his line would not end with him. He cut off his right arm, and enchanted it with a special magic. After the battle that killed Loki, his son was born from the fragment. This was well over 2000 years ago. Your job, great warriors, is to defend Alexandria as well as possible until we are able to devise a plan to defeat Loki. I put all my faith in you, for if Alexandria falls, the world is over."
With that, Professor Tot left, leaving everyone in awe.

OOC: Alexandria goes BOOM BOOM soon...XD

Xhaiden
September 3rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
Rune blushed faintly, taking the rose from Kurama lightly. She fixed it into her hair gently, the rose holding the right side away from her face. The woman cast a small smile to him before turning to professor Tot.

Great, so we are to stand before this evil with little knowlage of his capabilities. Rune sighed softly, running a finger lightly over the symbol that was tattooed under her right eye. Fenrir. Dear god of earth, mother's guardian, protect me and these people as you did her. She thought silently.

" What are we to do first?" Rune asked emotionlessly, turning her gaze to Kurama.

Gohan
September 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
:: WAIT?! WE'RE FIGHTING THE SON OF LOKI?! btw, what happened to the foal that Loki raised when he shape-shifted to a horse? Wasn't he killed in the Ragnarok? ::

Nai raised his head slightly when he learned that they were fighting the son of Loki.

" WHAT?! Shouldn't he be dead? That was like, 100 years ago! " He shouted. " Okay... maybe it was less... " he said quietly. He knew about Loki and all of the other gods. He worshipped them. But he despised Baldor for some reason. (lol)

Nai turned away as the others stared at him.
If we're fighting the son of Loki.... we've got some problems... He thought. He glanced sharply at the others, then returned to his thoughts.
We're not going to fare so well. A soldier, plant commander, mage, and something else. Apparently, we'll die a lot sooner than I expected.

For some reason, a rush of adrenaline gripped him. He turned back towards the others as the Professer dude started talking again. For second he realized he might've been a bit rude. But then the open window caught his eye, and he was captured by the morning sky and grass.

Jaybob
September 4th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Xiro nodded to Tot. He stood up and walked upstairs to the queens hall and sat down.
We're going to die. and Eikos daughter is here... Where is Zidane he dissappeared after the second play they did. He thought wildly. He felt a rumbling under him and then a big bang.

Xiro ran back to Tot's room.
" We are under attack!" He shouted pulling out his spear and running to the door.
"Stand back you imputent fools." He growled stabbing one of them

Youko Kurama
September 4th, 2005, 06:26 AM
OOC: It's only loosely based on the actual Ragnarok ^^;
Oh, and Squall, try not to use too much of FFIX alright? Also..who did you stab? You didn't really explain that part. I'm assuming you meant the attackers though so I'll go along.

IC: As soon as he heard they were being attacked, Kurama grabbed a white rose from his coat, and it quickly became a large shield. He noticed Xiro attack, and he ran towards the enemy.
"Poison Seed!!" he shouted, and a small red seed shot from his shield. It made contact with one of the enemies, and they instantly collapsed from the poison. In his place though, two more arrived. "Transform!" he shouted once more, and his shield became a set of daggers. " Ivy Cut!" he shouted, and this time, his blades glew with a pale white light. He began attacking at them faster than before, but even then, more returned.

Jaybob
September 4th, 2005, 06:36 AM
OOC: yes sorry and for FFIX i thought it was that and ragnarock cos garnets in it

IC: Xiro noticed Kurama helping now. He flipped back and,
"HOLY SPEAR!" He shouted holding a glowin white spear. He stabbed it into a creature as it fell dead but another two came from it. He held his spear up high.
"WHITE ROSE" (name of dragon) A white dragon shot out of the spear devouring all the enemies around him.
"Kurama are you ok?" He called to him.

Xhaiden
September 4th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Rune's eyes glowed dimly, the girl drawing her sword. The distinctive ring of the black steel meeting the air hummed around her as she focused.

" Now I will show you my skill..." She breathed, a chime sounding as the air above her churned with energy. A massive creature manifested from the depths of the swirling void, it's wolfin features menacing. It stood about eight feet tall, it's huge black wings fanning out over her protectively. The black and silver beast howled loudly, baring it's large fangs. Rune sweapt forward, her blade slicing through one enemy while the great wolf blasted any that came too close with what appeared to be some form of dark energy.

Jaybob
September 4th, 2005, 06:42 AM
"What was that thing?" Xiro asked in shock form what he had just saw. He turned around just intime to stab another enemy then one came form behind and swiped him in the back.
"ARRRRRRRRRRGH" He cried falling to the floor.

Xhaiden
September 4th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Rune spun, catching Xiro's attacker with her blade, the large summoned beast slashing aside a few soldiers like rag dolls.

" This is play stuff! They are messing with us!" Rune yelled angrily. She didn't like being messed with. The woman glared hatefully at the enemy, her eyes burning like twin embers. The wolf beast snatched up a man in his powerful jaws, crushing him before tossing him aside. Blood coated Rune's sword and the floor, dead men strewn here and there.

" This is pointless." She stated, sheathing her sword. The wolf summon snarled lowly at the remaining attackers, his red eyes glowing dangerously.

Youko Kurama
September 4th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Kurama was impressed by his allies' strengths, and when he noticed Xiro fall, he realized he should not have been.
Protecting the city is all that matters...I must protect Alexandria even if it means giving my life, He thought to himself.

"Shrink!" he shouted, and the white rose daggers became but a single rose again. He replaced his white dagger with a brilliantly colored red one. " Rapture Rose !" he said, transforming it into a long, thorned whip.

He ran towards the enemies, trying to distract as many as he could from Rune and Xiro. " Thorn Tornado !" He shouted. He began to spin his whip at a high speed, and as he did so, a flurry of thorns began flying out from it.

Xhaiden
September 4th, 2005, 06:59 AM
RUne backed away from Kurama, the wolf creature blasting any that escaped the man's attacks. Rune directed the beast's aim, vaulting herself onto it's back. The winged creature stood over Xiro protectively, the jem on it's forehead gleaming before each attack.

" Hiiroshoken! Iridescent Chaos!" Rune commanded, the beast inhaleing deeply. All of the light seemed to be sucked out of the room, Rune's body going slack. Her head lolled back as the beast powered up a massive amount of energy surging into it. Hiiroshoken released his beam, the energy rushing to consume any of the remaining enemies. After the attack landed Hiiroshoken disappeared, Rune falling towards the floor.

Youko Kurama
September 4th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Kurama was in awe again. He had just seen all of the creatures wiped out, and this time, not a one came back. When he began to look around to see joy on everyone's faces, he saw Xiro still hurt, and Rune now falling towards the floor.

" Rune!" He began running towards her, and before she hit the floor, he had caught her. He began shaking her mildly, hoping she'd wake up. " Rune, rune, wake up Rune. You did it, come on, wake up..."

Xhaiden
September 4th, 2005, 07:51 AM
" I'm fine....just...a bit...sleepy..." She groaned, all of her strength drained from her body. Rune felt herself spiralling towards the black oblivion known as unconciousness, slumping back against Kurama. Hiiroshoken had drained alot of her strength. He was a powerful summon, one that was very hard to control and took all of one's mind to command.

She breathed evenly, the tattoo of hiiroshoken on her left arm glowing dimly. Within her dreams the girl awoke, nuzzled awake by a great beast.

" Fenrir...Sama..." She murmured in her sleep, a soft smile curving her lips.

Jaybob
September 4th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Xiro couldnt move. He saw Kurama catch Rune just as she was about to collapse but what could he do. He was on the floor limp form the slashes on his back.
"Get someone Kurama" Xiro demanded

Gohan
September 4th, 2005, 05:10 PM
:: CRAP. Again... this is scary how mcuh this is like YuyYu Hakusho... heheh... ::

As the others wer fighting, Nai was still captured by nature. The only thing he did when and attacker neared and tried to kill him was dodge. It was easy, as Rune's attack quickly wiped all of the creatures away.
He turned rather calmly torwards(Sp? crap I'm out of it today!) the others who ere huddled together. He dismissed them and climbed onto the windowsil.
" Lovely how the world is, isn't it? And now we'll be fighting the God of Mischief's son. Now would be the time to appreciate life, don't you agree? " Nai said in his usual out-of-it voice, turning torwards the others again.

:: Great, school has sapped my imagination, once again. ::

Jaybob
September 5th, 2005, 01:15 AM
OOC: lol

IC: Xiro tried his best to stand. He limped over to the door to his room and went in.
"Call Garnet!" He cried closing the door behind him.

Kogenta
September 5th, 2005, 10:06 AM
[OOC: I feel rather . . . er, behind. By the way, thank you for your previous comment, Gohan. ^-^;]

Making his way slowly toward the city, eX's gaze flickered slightly. "It seems they have defeated the first wave of attackers," he said quietly. "They've passed the first test."

Pausing a short distance outside the city's outer wall, eX raised one hand and swiftly drew a small crest in the air. Suddenly, a faint light surrounded eX--seeming to transform him into another form. The warrior's hair had become a pale brown, while both of his eyes were clearly visible and an innocent blue. His garb was now that of one who held the position of both Swordman and Alchemist. eX smiled a faint, sweet smile; his azure eyes shimmering quietly. "Their journey has not yet begun."

Gohan
September 5th, 2005, 02:17 PM
:: Yep. ^^ ::

Nai would have slipped out of the window, if it was not for Xiro's shout for Garnet.

" Awhups. " He muttered, seeeing that the guy was injured. He rubbed his hands together and treaded carefully around some of the bodies.

" I think I might be able to use a basic healing spell. Miss Mage-with-the-super-dog-attack-thing over their looks like she could use some rest. " He told the others. Nai could use basic spells, and a few higher level ones. He had never healed anything except a puppy before, so he wasn't sure how it would work.

He clapped his hands together and asked them, " So do you want me to give it a try? Or would you rather wait for someone who knows what they're doing? "

:: *bangs head on desk* I'm totally off today. I tried to use the Oekaki forum, everything turned out crappy. And my typing. It's gone to the how to type incorrectly heaven. >>;(

Youko Kurama
September 6th, 2005, 07:40 PM
OOC: Well, *points to name and name of character* of course YuYu will have some influence. XD Anywho, meant to update here, I really did, but I was busy with school...><

IC: "She doesn't seem to be awake Nai, please, if it's not too much trouble, try and heal Xiro first. He seems to be hurt more. Rune might just need some rest, the Queen has enough rooms for us. Please, tend to Xiro," Kurama said.

He slowly stood up, and began to carry Rune. He didn't know where the rooms were, but he continued to walk around the castle for a bit, tired and hurt, hoping the next room he spotted was a bedroom.

His wounds, small though they were, had begun to cause him more pain. He was already feeling more lightheaded, and felt faint. He had reached a room, and had barely opened the door, when his knees buckled and he collapsed.

Xhaiden
September 7th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Rune let out a soft groan as she and Kurama fell, her eyes opening slightly.

" You dropped something..." She muttered, turning her head towards him. Rune sat up slowly, her eyes flitting about the room. She felt so detatched, exausted beyond exaustion if such a thing were possible. Rune held a hand over the unconcious knight, shaking slightly. The summoner allowed the energy that was hidden deep within her to flow outward, warm white energy snaking outfrom her fingertips. Warmth radiated from her hand, melding into Kurama. It wasn't anything near what she normally was capeble of but, it would surfice to heal his wounds.

" Sleepy..." She murmured before curling up into a ball next to him and falling asleep.

(( I am changing her from a sword summoner into a Summoner mage since we have no actual healers ^_^))

Gohan
September 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
:: Whatever. ::

Nai sighed and placed his hands above Xiro's chest. He felt the magic tingle around his palms, then fingertips, eventually encasing his hand in the feeling. He felt as the magic flowed from him, into Xiro. He was at his healing limits now. He pushed farther than he should, and ended up collapsing backwards.

" Eughh. Make sure not to try that again, " said Nai, abandoning his usual mood. He wiped the sweat away from his face. He was like that for a few minutes, then got back up and stretched.

" Time again. That should have brought him back into conciousness. Now to heal the wound. "

Nai flipped Xiro over so he was laying on his stomach. Placing his hands above Xiro's back, he began to let the magic flow again. He tried not to drain himself so quickly this time. Moving his hands along the slash, he sealed up the skin.

:: He got slashed on the back right?::

Kogenta
September 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
[OOC: Er, I hope this is alright . . . If not, I will change my post.]

Sensing the energies inside the palace, eX calmly twirled a dagger. "Tsk. One attack and they're already so tired? I wonder how they'll fare against the next wave. Ah, well. At least someone will come to save them." Seeming to have fully accustomed himself to his new role and new form, eX brushed a pale strand of hair away from his azure eyes. Then, sheathing his dagger, he snapped his fingers. Two scores of dark figures materialized from the shadows of the city wall.

"Attack the palace from within. Don't hold back--no matter the situation or the opponent." A low growl was emitted from one--larger than the others, and seeming to be their leader. Turning, the figures vanished into the darkness.

Observing the creatures until they had disappeared, eX then turned away. "I suppose that means I should be going now," eX said quietly, making his way toward the city gate.

Dashing toward the large, wooden gates of the capital, eX stopped at a call from a guard that stood atop the wall.

"Halt! What is your business?" the guard questioned sternly.

His blue eyes shimmering sincerely as he gasped for breath, eX replied, "I've come from a great distance to give important news to her Majesty. I beg of you, let me pass. I must warn the Queen!"

The guard paused, his expression distrustful. However, noting the desperation in eX's voice, the guard finally nodded. "Alright, then." Motioning to those below, he commanded, "Open the gates!"

------------------------

Within the palace's lavish halls, several dark wolves padded silently out of the shadows.

rayquaza master z
September 7th, 2005, 07:15 PM
can i join?
name: necros
job: bountyhunter
discription: full black armour
personality: just plain evil
side: evil oviously

Youko Kurama
September 7th, 2005, 07:58 PM
OOC: I really like how we're all doing on this. ^^ Rayquaza master, I'm afraid you'll need more detail before joining us.

IC: After a while, Kurama awoke, feeling better than he had before. He didn't know why until he had seen Rune lying on the floor next to him.
She must have tried healing me...It would explain why the wounds aren't perfectly healed, and why she's just lying there. I should get her to a bed..it's a good thing there's one in this room...
He lifted himself up slowly, not wanting to strain his body too soon, and lifted Rune slowly. He carried her over, and laid her down on the bed. From his coat, he got a small, blue flower, like a daisy in appearance, but with bigger petals.
" Soothing Haze," he whispered, and a gentle blue mist became one with the air.

It won't heal her, but it should help her sleep better...That may be enough to help her heal herself though...we can never know when we would be getting attacked again..It seems the Queen made a mistake in selecting us...

He took a seat on the floor a few steps away from where Rune was lying, and leaned back towards a wall. His hair fell forwards and almost completely covered his eyes. For now, all he wanted to do, was sit and think.

I hope she feels better..

rayquaza master z
September 7th, 2005, 08:09 PM
umm like what?
more personality descriptions or just more description?

Youko Kurama
September 7th, 2005, 08:12 PM
More description in general would be nice. What you posted leaves a lot to the imagination, and even though you'd be playing a bad guy, we need more information.

Xhaiden
September 8th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Rune sighed softly, curling up on the bed contently. The warmth of the blankets surrounded her limp form as dreams filtered through her. The summoner stood in a feild, the winds curling about her lovingly. A warm smile graced her lips, her hazel eyes closing slowly. It felt so soothing, comforting. Around her stood her summons, all sleeping contently. They seemed so happy, all five lost in their own wonderous dreams.

To her right lay Ifirit, the demon god of fire, his flaming mane dancing placidly about him as he slept. Behind her rested a large steed, it's body dappled gray with horns curving from it's body. The horse was decorated with various runes and it's long white mane was braided intricately with pale colored beads. The large golden horn on it's head gleamed faintly, electricity crackling around it's body every now and then.

To her left was a large serpent, it's bluish body coiled tightly around itself. Large violet colored wings were folded neatly against it's spine, it's dragon like snout resting on the ground peacefully. In front of her was curled a tiny greenish blue fox of sorts, a gleaming ruby embeded in it's forehead. The tiny creature wrapped it's forked tail around itself, curling into a ball.

Rune smiled as Hiiroshoken walked over to her, laying down around her protectively. She laid down against his large body, the beast's wings covering her gently. He was her first summon, and her soul's guardian. The great beast had appeared to her when she was very young, just like how Fenrir had appeared to her mother. Fenrir for some reason was not with her in this dream, a fact that saddened her. But, she was happy to be with the five that were near her. The scent of flowers surrounded her as the air took on a hazy blue color, Rune feeling her energy slowly restoring itself.

FireEmporer
September 8th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I'd like to join this. An RP about the end of the world seems appealing :P
(If it's okay.)

Name: Klarth Lester
Job: Summoner
Description: Klarth is around 5'11, and wears a green shirt, and chain mail over it. He wears Green pants, and upon closer inspection, there are rings on each of his fingers, and he has numerous rings on a chain around his neck. These are used to make pacts with spirits and creatures. They all have a gem that is made of his blood, and some of the spirits energy, or creatures blood.
Personality: Quiet, and always has his nose in a book. Sometimes, he reads on a battle-field, while his summons battle for him. He is kind, but ruthless, when he's not reading.
Side: Good
Other: He has to give blood and smear it on the ring to summon anything.

Youko Kurama
September 8th, 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC: WOOOO!!! It's my rival !!! Hello rival !!!
In case you don't know, we started the original -not sure if there's more-rival thread, and I haven't seen him on PC in forever...o.o Course you can join~ XD
You can start whenever you want. I'd rather not write more on me just yet...XP

FireEmporer
September 8th, 2005, 02:57 PM
OOC: Yeah, I haven't been on in forever >.>; But I really am unsure how to get started.

Gohan
September 8th, 2005, 04:30 PM
:: Yeah, he was gone FOREVER. I'll go ahead and keep going, if you don't mind. I feel so outmatched, Kagome and Vincent Valentine. Errrr~-~ sorry. More used to the old names than the new ones. ::

" Well, I guess we should find the others, " Said Nai, heaving himself up from the floor. He gently picked Xiro's arm up, and was about to lift him into his arms, when a butterfly flew through the window. Nai forgot what he was doing and spaced for a moment. Then, he regained his senses and proceeded to drag Xiro down the hall by his arm.

He had forgotten to pick him up, you see. So Nai wandered through the halls, dragging Royal bloo behind him. He was about to give up on finding the others when he peeked into a room and saw the other two inside. Rune sleeping on a bed, and Kurama sitting against a wall.
" Uhh... Yo! I brought... Xir...o " Nai said, realizing now that he had dragged Xiro through the halls.

:: We're Busted! ::

FireEmporer
September 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Klarth wandered into the room, with The sleeping girl, and the guy against the wall. Then there was the guy who had dragged the other guy by the arm. "Uh....I don't think I'm in the right place.. This doesn't look like a band of warriors." He said, pricking his finger with a dagger, and smearing blood on one of his rings. A small fairy appeared, and fluttered around the room. "Hm... Oh well." He sat down, and took out a book, entitled "Loki, God of Mischeif."

Kogenta
September 8th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Suddenly, an obsidian-dark wolf sprang silently from the shadows toward Nai, its black fangs bared in a noiseless snarl. Within seconds, the room was filled with shadow creatures--solidly black from gaping jaws to flicking tails. Raising its coal-shaded head and releasing a chilling howl, a large canine became engulfed in dark fire as it dashed toward Klarth.

------------------

Outside the palace, eX pleaded with the guards--his innocent sapphire eyes filled with earnest. As a guard adamantly shook his head, raising a spear to plock eX's passage, the male lowered himself to one knee.

"Please--this is a matter of utmost importance. I've traveled without rest to tell the Queen of the news. It is extremely urgent. If not told soon, her Majesty--no, the world, could be in danger! Please, sir!"

Folding his arms across his chest, a guard stared down at eX, questioning, "Do you think we can believe everything we hear? How do we know you're not one of the enemy?"

The light of eX's clear eyes trembled as tears edged his gaze. "I-I . . . " he stammered, as though in desperation. Then, lowering his glance to the ground, the alchemist spoke quietly. "I've no proof I'm not one of the enemy. But, please understand . . . I must speak to the Queen. All the things I've seen . . . I couldn't stand to see any of it happen to anyone else. I must stop it from happening again." eX's eyes snapped upward toward the guards. "Never again can I allow such destruction. So, please!"

A guard hesitated, glancing toward the others. Then, all froze as a howl echoed from one of the upper chambers.

"It's already begun!" eX gasped, brushing past the guards and dashing into the palace.

"I guess . . . he was telling the truth," a guard mumbled, watching eX as he entered the front gate.

"Should we go after him?" another guard questioned.

"No," another replied, his armor seeming to indicate him as the captain. "I have a feeling that this guy'll be able to take care of the problem. Our job is to defend the gate and prevent the enemy from entering through here."

Jaybob
September 9th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Xiro woke with a start and kicked the wolf in the face.
"Back off!" he growled picking up his spear. He deflected every move the wolf tried against him. This back injury seemed to have helped his reflexes.

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Rune stirred slightly, the darker side of her energy awakening at the sounds coming from the outside world. Deep in her subconciousness the summoner was hidden, her tattoos glowing faintly as the shadowed wolves moved through the room. She twitched in her sleep, her energy trying to force her awake. The summon beasts nudged at her soul insistantly, urging her to stir.

Her eyes fluttered open, her pupils dialated heavily. The woman tried to move, finding her limps frozen. She desperately tried to push back into her body. Eventually the summoner felt herself remember how to move her fingers, her body ready to respond now. With a grunt she leapt from the bed, allowing her engery to move outward. The horn on her forehead gleamed dimly, the woman letting her voice escape her. A song, eerie, and enchanting came from her as the energy focus into a small fox creature that leapt onto her shoulder.

" Prodigy! Ruby Light!" She yelled, the creature emmiting a bright burst of white energy that encased the allies in the room.

FireEmporer
September 9th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"Ah! Finally! I've been waiting. Raimy! Eclipse!" Klarth He grinned, standing up, and wiping a large amount of blood from a self inflicted on another ring. A dragon with a large sheild on it's back, stomach, sides, and head. "Sheild dragon, defend who looks considerably most in danger." He remained calm, as Raimy took out a large portion of the wolves, while his dragon summon stood infront of him. He continued reading, parring the occasional attack that made it past his defender summon with his dagger.

Youko Kurama
September 9th, 2005, 03:12 PM
OOC: let's remember we're all still weak...so we're gonna get our butts handed to us again soon...XP

IC: Without realizing it, Kurama had fallen to sleep. The haze from his rose seemed to have done it to him, for shortly after using it, his eye lids felt heavy.

He was dreaming, a terrible dream..It was a town, once a large and beautiful kingdom perhaps, now nothing more than ruble and ruins. Fires had spread throughout the shrubbery that remained in tact, and now an evil black smoke lifted towards the sun. It caused a dead feeling, making Kurama feel cold, even knowing he was sleeping.

There was a sudden screech behind him, and a boy, no more than 16 in appearance, came flying towards him on some sort of winged beast. With each flap of its wings, it caused dust to fly up, even at the height which it flew. It was headed towards the tallest pile of ruins, which Kurama assumed to be a castle.

At the foot of the mountain or rubble were three warriors, one girl, and two boys. They were covered in a ruby colored light, and they seemed in worse condition than any Kurama had ever seen. They also seemed hardened, as if they had been in numerous battles before. They knew what was coming, they knew what was going to become of them, and Kurama knew it as well.

The beast reached them, and with a deafening scream, it shattered the light around them like glass, and continued its assault. The girl once more cast a ruby light over her allies, and at this point, Kurama was able to see her more clearly. It was Rune!! The beast was flying towards them, the boy with a giant sword in hand, aimed right at them. Kurama tried running towards them, to try and save Rune and her friends, but as she finished casting her spell, he awoke.

He had now been covered in the same light, and was now in a different battle. Was it Alexandria he had seen in his dream? Who were the men with Rune?

All questions to be answered later it seems, he thought, reaching for a new rose from his coat.

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
(( Yeah that's why I summoned little Carbuncle cause he's the weakest. And also, RUne is kinda weak to begin with right now because she hasn't been able to deal with Fenrir and because Hiiroshoken is still too strong for her to handle. ))

Kogenta
September 9th, 2005, 09:31 PM
eX dashed silently through the palace halls, his blue eyes not hesitating to memorize every structure he saw. Brushing past a surprised servant, the warrior ran up a flight of stairs toward the chamber of wolves.

------------------------------------------

Cast back against a stone wall, another snarling dark wolf vanished. By this time, the number of attackers had considerably lessened. However, more continued to arrive from the shadows.

Throwing itself repeatedly against one of the shields created by Rune, a coal-dark canine growled angrily. Finding itself unable to destroy the shield, it turned and sprang toward Rune.

As a creature's shoulder was obliterated by Klarth's shield dragon, it fell to the floor and vanished. However, another wolf leaped forward to replace it, releasing a stream of black flames from its jaws toward Klarth. As it did this, two other wolves slammed themselves against the shield dragon to prevent it from blocking the attack, while a third wolf cast an orb of flame toward Raimy.

Seeing Kurama awaken, a dark being swiftly turned toward him. Howling, it surrounded itself with black fire as it crouched in preparation for combat. From Kurama's shadow, a smaller wolf quietly crept forward before snapping its jaws toward Kurama's arm.

Bristling indignantly as Xiro again blocked its attack, a wolf finally spat a dark flame toward the warrior before lunging toward him.

Casting open the door to the chamber, eX seemed to pause as the chaos of the situation registered in his mind. Then, reaching toward his side, eX called, "Everyone, close your eyes!" Without another word, eX cast an orb to the ground, a potion being released as the sphere shattered. Blinding rays reached from the potion as it transformed from a liquid into a mist of light. As the potion's effects began, the wolves slowly faded from existence.

FireEmporer
September 10th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Klarth dove out of the way, but his legs were burned to the knees, and his pants up to there, and shoes burned off. "Gah..." He cursed, and summoned his creatures back to the rings. He used his arm to block his eyes.

Gohan
September 10th, 2005, 08:10 PM
:: I've had an excellent idea! Nai will become a bad dude, sometime later. ::

Nai howled with rage as the first wolf-like creature lashed onto his leg. Then came another one, proceeding to burn his arm with flames. Nai felt his arm falter and shiver. He latchd his hand around the hilt of his sword and froze. More wolves were attacking him, and he needed help, really. He pulled the sword out with a rush of adreneline and slashed one wolf. It dissolved into nothing, but surprising as it was, Nai didn't notice.

" Get the freak away from me! " He screamed, getting another one. Then whoever it was that arrived, yelled to close their eyes, so he did. All the while, he slashed out insanely, trying to get rid of at leasst some of the canines attacking him.

:: Butt handed to him, fresh, kicked all the way to Texas, and wrapped. ::

Xhaiden
September 10th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Rune had not closed her eyes like the other, blinding white light filling her eyes. She let out a scream, her pupils dialating to fill the whole of the hazel color of those orbs. Something inside of them shattered, or rather snapped.

The summoner let out a soft whimper as the light faded into a mist, her eyes wide. Her mouth had fallen open, quick gasps comming from her. Everything went black, all of the light draining from her sight. Prodigy let out a soft cry as he curled himself around the girl's neck. A whimper escaped her as she lifted her arms, feeling around desperately. The greenish fow vanished as she blinked repeatitively to no avail. Her pupils had disappeared altogether, leaving behind two dark red star shaped spots. Tears gathered in her eyes as her hands rose to the sides of her face.

" Kurama!?" She called out, dropping to her knees.

Youko Kurama
September 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
"Everyone, close your eyes!" Kurama heard, and without thinking anymore, he dropped his rose whip, and shut his eyes tight. He could feel something in front of him, he thought it was a light, but he dared not open his eyes to be sure. He merely sat there waiting, hoping they could open their eyes soon.

"Kurama!?" he heard Rune scream, and then he heard her fall. She must not have shut her eyes! What can I do....? If I open my eyes I may get hurt myself, but if i don't, Rune might get hurt even worse! Kurama thought.

As Kurama considered everything, he felt the force in front of him weaken, and he realized now was his chance. He put his hands over his eyes, hoping to prevent whatever it is hurt Rune, and began looking around for her. Everything was still to bright though, even as it dimmed, it was difficult to find her. Even worse, he began to feel a slight burning sensation in his eyes.

OOC: My writing today sucks....>.O

Xhaiden
September 11th, 2005, 07:16 AM
((Hehe, I could stop myself. Our lovleh bad guy gave me a wonderful oppertunity for drama and I couldn't resist XD ))

Jaybob
September 11th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Xiro lept onto the bed holding his cut. He couldnt See because he closed his eyes.
"HOLY LANCE!, WHITE SPEAR! HELP ME!" He screamed and two more white lights appeared letting out two fierce looking dragons. The dragons hit the wolves but did not suceed in killing them. Xiro picked up his spear listening carefully to when one came near.
"HYA!" He cried stabbing a wolf. i turned to dust and disappeared.

Kogenta
September 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM
[OOC: ^-^;; Eheh . . . Now, I suppose eX should feign sorrow . . .

Nai becoming evil later should be helpful. Being the only evil has proved rather difficult. ^-^;;]

Hearing a cry, eX continued to shield his eyes with one arm as his other hand removed a thin vial from his belt. Open the glass object, eX allowed several drops of liquid to fall to the ground. The surrounding mist suddenly released a second burst of light--destroying the last wolves. Then, as the mist faded to a dim glow, eX lowered his arm and turned toward Rune. Apparent concern flitted across the warrior's features as his sapphire glance shifted from the female to Kurama.

"It seems they didn't close their eyes . . . This isn't good. Although the potion was created to combat shadow creatures, it is still potent to others." Returning the vial to his side, eX removed another potion from his belt. Seeing that Kurama was still conscious and comprehensive, the alchemist pressed the container into his palm, instructing, "A few drops of this in your eyes should heal you. Once you're finished, please care for your friend." An odd smile passed over eX's features as he added, "She'll probably trust you more than a stranger like me."

That light was not enough to directly kill any of them . . . But, hopefully I've gained their trust. And, their trusting me is far more deadly than that light. Appearing genuinely worried for the others' well-being, eX glanced toward Klarth, Nai, and Xiro. "Are all of you alright?"

Xhaiden
September 14th, 2005, 08:09 AM
(( Dang it Kogenta! I don't want her healed yet! XD sheesh! Drama killer!))

Jaybob
September 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Xiro stood there. HE kicked Ex out of the door to his room and pulled out his spear.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? YOU EVIL SON OF A *****" He scremed holding his spear to Ex's neck.

FireEmporer
September 14th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Klarth shook his head. "No. But I'll live." he said, glancing at his legs. I don't trust him... he came just in time... I'll have to be on my guard... "Thank you for the help. We surely would of died." He saw the burning ashes of where he was sitting. "MY BOOK!" He yelled, and picked up the ashes. "How Ironic. Of 'Loki, God of Mischief', all that's left is 'Loki'." He shrugged, and picked another book out of a hidden pocket somewhere. This one had no title on the front.

Kogenta
September 16th, 2005, 08:17 PM
[OOC: Gomen-nassai, Kagome . . . ^-^;;

By the way, squall, eX is currently in disguise and recently saved everyone. Xiro has an interesting reaction to being saved. ::shrug:: ^-^;; ]

eX did not attempt to fight Xiro. "You are Prince Xiro, I presume," he said quietly, his azure eyes docile and sincere. "Please . . . We cannot afford to fight one another while we have a common enemy." The warrior closed his eyes as he continued, "I understand if you don't trust me . . . But, I came to warn you you against a new creation of the enemy--shadow creatures." A mournful, soft laugh fell from eX's lips as he lightly laid a hand on Xiro's spearhead. "I was too late for my village, and I was almost too late for you, too . . . " Opening his eyes, eX stared directly toward Xiro. "My loyalty is to Queen Garnet and the light that she defends. And . . . " eX removed his hand from Xiro's weapon. ". . . As Queen Garnet's brother, I place my life in your hands."

Youko Kurama
September 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
OOC: Sorry, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff....completely forgot about this.....^^;;
Anywho...I'll do my best to try and toss myself back into the loop. Anywhooo.....~

IC: After Kurama had been given the potion, he became suspicious about the person who gave it to him, and more than anything else, where they had come from. He didn't have time to fully think things over however, as the pain in his eyes was becoming greater by the second, and he could only think it was the same for Rune.
Following the intructions, he put a couple of drops of the potion in his eyes, and instantly began to feel better. The pain was slowly diminishing, and the clarity of the room around him returned. He went over to where he had left Rune, and began to put the drops in her eyes when he heard screaming. Without thinking, he had dropped the bottle and didn't realize until he heard it shatter.
Oh no! the potion has been spilled! How will Rune be cured now!? These thoughts kept going through his head as he realized how hopeless it seemed things were becoming.
He knelt beside Rune, and whispered in her ear, " I'm so sorry.....I should have protected you more....please....forgive me..."

OOC: It's not a good night, and I'm tired. Also, I wanted her to have her drama so...XD

Jaybob
September 17th, 2005, 03:55 AM
OOC: ll he dont trust many people.

IC: Xiro lowerd his spear and walked into his room and slamed it on Ex's face.
"Are you ok" He asked eveyone. He then saw rune lying on the floor with Kurama holding her.
"RUNE!" he cried running over to rune and Kurama.

Kogenta
September 17th, 2005, 01:06 PM
[OOC: ^-^;; Apparently.]

Opening his eyes, eX fell silent as Xiro re-entered the room and slammed the door. Having seen the shattered vial on the room's floor, the alchemist began to remove several objects from his belt. It appears I do not have the required ingredients to create another cure . . . eX cast his gaze about the area. Nor do I have the means to form it.

Xhaiden
September 17th, 2005, 03:23 PM
(( XD thankies love ^_~))

Rune flinched at all of the loud noises around her, clawing at her ears. Her eyes burnt badly butit didn't compare to the confusion of sounds and smells that flooded her.

" H-help me..." She whimpered, white light lacing from her fingertips in an attempt to heal what she could not heal. Her pupiless eyes flitted about wildly, only recieving darkness.

" I...I c-can't see...I'm blind!" She stammered, giving up trying to heal herself. Her eyes looked lifeless, dead. The summoner tried to push herself up, only to fall back down. Ugh, so disorienting. She crawled forward slightly, her shaking legs finally lifting her up. The girl looked in the direction of Kurama, smiling weakly.

" Don't worry about it...It was bound to happen. Besides...as long as I can still fight it doesn't matter. " She added.

FireEmporer
September 17th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Klarth stepped over to the now blind girl. "I'm sorry for your loss. You won't be able to enhjoy the world of books, ever again!" he said, shaking his head. He obviously was not a people person, and was really trying to comfort her. "How will you be able to fight? It surely will not be easy. Forgive my bluntness, but you should go home, where it is safe. Maybe see a doctor. Err... Forgive my tasteless choice of words." He was sure he wasn't helping, so he sat on the floor against a wall.

Xhaiden
September 17th, 2005, 06:29 PM
" Would you like a demonstration fool?" Rune asked Klarth, her temper flaring. The runes on her body glowed faintly, the summoner allowing a dark grin to form on her face.

" Believe me...even though I have no way of seeing...that will not make me any weaker..." She added dangerously, the air about her crackling with energy.

" Nothing is safe anymore so get over yourself idiot." The woman spat, her hands clenching at her sides.

FireEmporer
September 17th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Klarth was unafraid. "I meant nothing insulting. I don't have wonderful...people skills. you are over-reacting. Forgive me if I sounded snobby, or condesending.

Secretly, he cut the palm of his hand, just in case.

"Neither one of us in in a condition for a fight, and we are on the same team. I truly meant nothing. I apoligize for angering you. I truly only meant for my words to help.

Gohan
September 18th, 2005, 04:15 PM
:: YAYSES! Drama! My friend says I read sop-operas. And it was a dragon book, with a cover that LOOKED sop-operary!eyeyey! Yay, for crossing over to the dark side! *does the obviously insane dance* ::

Nai shifted and opened his eyes. He flinched at what everyone was doing; Rune and whoever he was insulting each other, Xiro slamming the door in their hero's face, it wasn't very pretty.

" Excuse my... comrades' behavior, " He muttered apologeticlly to the boy as he re-opened the door. He liked whoever it was, having saved them. Also having no fear even under the thought of being killed. Nai liked him in spite of himself.

A thought dawning on him, Nai asked, " What's your name? I can't properly thank you for saving us.... well, at least I can more than the others. "

Kogenta
September 20th, 2005, 07:17 PM
eX smiled disarmingly as he replied to Nai, "My name is Roku. And, you need not worry about your compatriots." Faint sadness flickered across the alchemist's face as he made his way to the doorway. "It seems no one trusts anyone anymore." Gently brushing a few strands of pale brown hair behind one ear, Roku again allowed himself a slight smile before suddenly remembering. "Oh! Your friend."

Kneeling on the ground beside the broken vial, Roku carefully lifted a cracked shard. "Unfortunately, this was the only remedy I had that could counteract the effects of the light potion. To create a proper cure, I'll need more ingredients . . . " Turning his concerned, sapphire-eyed gaze toward Rune--who seemed rather irritated--Roku added, "The sooner she receives the cure, the better. Since the time I've found out about the shadow creatures, my time to perfect the light potion has been limited."

Standing, Roku turned toward the others, "I apologize for my abrupt arrival here, and for my sudden request. But, is there an alchemic lab in the castle?"

Jaybob
September 23rd, 2005, 11:52 AM
Xiro walked over to Rune.

"Rune are you ok?" He asked walking her to the bed.
"HOW MANY TIMES STRANGE PERSON!? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" he shouted in rage.
He walked over to the closet.
"I dont know if these are the ingrediants but have a look." He said sighing. He didnt want the man in the room but he didnt want rune in the pain she was in there.

Kogenta
September 23rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
eX bowed politely, seeming fully docile and undisturbed by Xiro's anger. "I apologize for my intrusion, Prince, but your compatriot allowed me entrance." Approaching the closet, Roku opened the door and studied the contents of the storage unit. Though his expression remained quiet, the thoughts of eX's mind were dark.

If this is how the Prince treats those who grant him aid, then surely this light his sister promises to defend must be a lie. Garnet and Xiro claim to protect others, but they're as cold--no, colder than any they would name as "evil". Disgusting. For all the deceit I have commited, these people are no better.

Calmly motioning toward several objects, Roku spoke softly. "Those leaves, that jar, and . . ." The alchemist paused, lifting a glass bottle and removing the cork. Carefully inhaling the scent of the contents to identify the liquid, Roku then replaced the cork and gently set the bottle on its shelf. " . . . that bottle as well. There is only one more ingredient."

Turning the full light of his sapphire eyes toward Xiro, Roku spoke. "I realize I have already asked much of you, but there is a rare plant known as 'Falcon's Eye'. The final ingredient is an extract from the flower of this plant. If there is some at the palace, it will be neccessary. Otherwise, I'll leave to find it."

Gohan
October 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Nai snapped out of it when he heard the words 'Falcon's Eye'.

" You need Falcon's Eye extract? I... I have some. " He gasped at Roku. He took a bottle out of his beaten-up bag and held it out to Roku. " I, I, uhhh.... I like to experiment with different stuff. " He said. He let Roku take the bottle from him, and then turned to Xiro.

" YO! Whatever is going ON inside that head, you shouldn't act like that. Roku, whoever he might be, seems like he just saved our lives, and, y'know, you weren't doing so well when I had to drag you down the hall. " Nai screeched at him.

Kogenta
October 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM
Roku accepted the bottle from Nai, nodding gratefully. Then, removing the other required items from the shelf, he paused as Nai began to shout at Xiro. The alchemist said nothing, though his expression seemed to evidence concern.

Not desiring to bother Nai or the prince, Roku turned toward Kurama and gave him a small vial. "The effect of this will be limited. But, if administered to the girl, it may help her from becoming permanently blind before I have created the antidote."