PDA

View Full Version : Spitec: Betrayal (Based off of Ranma 1/2) *Rated PG-15*

Kurosaki
August 27th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Well, this is a redone version of an RP Shiney and I created a LONG time ago, so bear with us, XD

In mainland China, there is an ancient location named Jusenkyo filled with springs, that supposedly contain cursed waters, causing the unfortunate person who falls into them to be forced into the form of whatever drowned there last, be it bird, snail, panda, or person. A large business orginization call Spitec in the states has caught wind of this, and after stealing a great deal of cursed water. They found that it did indeed have strange and unusual properties. So they then search for worthy test subjects.

The role play starts, as a number of young people (our characters) wake up dumped on a roadside with new appearances, and no clue what happened, though they will find out more shortly

The curses work like this: Once you've been cursed, you can reverse the effects by being splashed with hot water, however, the next time you come in contact with any cold water, you will be forced into your cursed form again.

Name:
Curse: (please, nothing too powerful, all curses can be useful, but they're called curses for a reason)
Looks: (cursed and normal)
Personality: (optional)
History: (see above)
RP Sample: (A good sample of your work is required to gain entrance, unless we know your skills well)

Xhaiden
August 27th, 2005, 09:44 PM
ooooooo hehehe I luff Ranma XD I may join but I need to decide on an embaressing creature for my person to turn into XD

Shiney
August 27th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Name: Robert Price
Curse: Mixed curse- Jellyfish/girl
Looks: Normally, he's your typical teenager, with short brown hair, hazel eyes, and a medium build, though he has slightly above-average height. He usually wears simple clothes, T-shirt, jeans, leather boots, and usually a black leather jacket. When he is cursed, his entire body becomes a pale, transparent blue, seemingly made of some gellatinous material. The hair, however reaches down to the middle of his back, and the new body is well-built, a matter that causes him no small ammount of distress.

Sorry for the short post. Me sleepy. =,=

Raichu Master
August 28th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Here's Holly! XD

Name: Holly Middleton

Curse: Squirrel

Looks:
Normal: Holly has rich brown hair, and emerald eyes. She has a very soft and warm complection, yet never seems to get a nice tan on her. Holly has a very athletic built, and is very proportionate, as well as curves in all the right places (;)). As far as clothing goes, she normally just wears blue jeans and a black top. (don't know how to be more detail about the description of a girl without sounding too perverted! XD)

Cursed: There is absolutely nothing special about her in her cursed form, which makes it very difficult because if there are other squirrels around, it's very hard to tell the difference between the two. She makes a very cute squirrel though, with soft fur, which is as rich as her hair, and her bright brilliant emerald eyes.

Personality: Playful, but she isn't too playful, she knows how to stand her ground in a fight, and really isn't afraid to stand up and voice her opinion. She likes playing basketball, football, and baseball; which contributes to her athletic built. She really hates people who act like morons because they think they're funny, which gives her a rep for being rude and blunt when she tells them to shove and walks away.

History: Coming soon, if need be.

RP Sample: Shall I write a 3 page sample or a 4 page sample?

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Name:
Curse: Metallic Angel
Looks: Normally, David stands around the height of 5'11", with blue eyes and short red hair. He is built averagely, and wears a white t-shirt with a black hoody overtop, and a pair of navy blue jeans, black running shoes to accompany them. In his cursed form, he appears as so: Metallic Angel (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Daiaki711/Metalic_Angel.jpg) As for the origins of his cursed form, I'll explain in History.
History: David is the result of the first man made Jusenkyo water which was created by the scientists, and it has similar properties to the original. In their creation, they were able to tag on mechanic parts to the cursed form, and make it so everytime he is splashed with water, the outfit shown above appears on him as like his curses default outfit, underneath his current outfit. The default outfit, however, can be removed after he is in his cursed form.

Mari
August 28th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Name: Mizuki Harada
Curse: A Fairy [if that's alright~]

Looks: In her normal form, Mizuki has an athletic build, if not a bit slender, and stands at exactly five feet. Her blonde hair cascades one and a half inch below her waist; it is more than often sloppily and loosely tied into two, underneath a cap. She has bright cerulean orbs and is frequently shimmering with mischief. Her usual clothes consist of knee-length overalls with an orange sleeveless shirt beneath, companied by running shoes. Majority assumes she is younger because of the way she looks.

When in her cursed form, her figure alters to that of a six year oldher height would be about three feet nine, and she'll be a tad more slender. She'll gain a pair of translucent wings and her usual long hair is now at her chin.

Personality: Mischievous, devious, and not very feminine. Mizuki loves playing tricks on everyone, especially if it annoys them so. She is a bit hotheaded and tends to act before thinking. She has little to no patience and is very unruly; she doesn't know how to lower voice down, that's one way to put it. She's more mischievous than anything, though, as whenever she's in trouble, Mizuki acts innocent and sweet, knowing that her childlike looks makes most adults a sucker.

History: Do I need to explain, since I chose a fairy and all? > < Ish dense~

RP Sample: *poke* Must I?

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 05:50 PM
OOC: Yesh, of course that's fine Mari~. I believe that's enough to start.

IC: It had all occured so quickly, so quickly it was difficult to recall. From what I could remember, someone had knocked me out when I was getting groceries for my family. Following that, I had awoken in an odd room, a man in a white labcoat standing above me. I then fell unconcious once more, and awoke again, this time on the side of the road, just outside my town. I was laying on my stomach, and whenever I tried to get up, a heavy object on my back sent me to the ground once more. I didn't feel like myself for some reson as well, not to mention that I found a variety of different creatures located around me, including a girl that reminded me of jello...

Raichu Master
August 28th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"Hello?" Holly asked as two men in black suits came up to her as she snuck into the alley to try and shortcut her way back home. She was a good fighter, and didn't really have much to worry about.

The two men stepped out of the shadows, seemingly to come from behind the two trash cans, one on either side of the alleyway. They were waiting on someone, and from the looks of it, it seemed they were waiting on Holly.

"Can I help you?" Holly asked innocently and well pronounced, which contradicted her twisting stomach and her sweaty palms as they came ever closer.

One smirked while the one to her left chuckled as he grabbed her shoulder. The next Holly knew she was in a choke hold while the other one seemed to stick out a needle. Instinctively, Holly crouched a bit as she spread her feet shoulder length apart, then she elbowed the attacker in the side three times in a row before feeling his grip loosen. She took his right hand and twisted it so she could break the hold. With his twisted right arm in her right hand, Holly jerked him closer to her, as he came at her, she forced him hard to the ground in a clothesline.

Holly's eyes widened as she heard the dress shoe of the other opponent hit the ground behind her. Without looking, Holly spun into a spinning side kick and kicked the needle out of the man's hands. When her foot landed she jumped into the air with a snap kick, hitting the man in the jaw, which knocked him down unconsious.

Then Holly felt the cold metal of the needle enter the back of her neck. The world went blurry and she slowly lost consiousness before hitting the cold concrete ground. She had forgotten to make sure the one she clotheslined was unconsious.

Holly woke up after what seemed like seconds, she could have sworn she felt the cold steel of a surgical bed and the icy feeling of water, but she couldn't be certain. All she knew...was the world suddenly got larger...

Shiney
August 28th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I blinked, and sat up, rubbing the back of my head. "Ugh..." I said, not noticing the feminine tone to my voice as I looked around, blinking the spots from my eyes. I wasn't sure what happened, my memory was hazy. I must have taken a hit to the head... I continued my examining the room, taking note of everything I could, but I suddenly lost it all as I became dizzy again. I must have been hit HARD...

Mari
August 28th, 2005, 07:49 PM
"What do you want, dorks?" Mizuki demanded to the three men blocking her way. Although she may not look like it, she knew how to defend herself. Really really well. Usually, she'd just pull a few pranks then lose them on the way home, but they had this look in their eye that meant trouble. "Listen. I don't have time for you, so just go away. It'll save you time and I won't have to waste mine."

They seemed really annoyed by her gestures, making her smirk. She took stance and waited for them to strike. However, instead of attacking full out, as she had expected, they took out something from their pockets and aimed at her. "Kiddie, you don't know who you're messing with."

After what seemed like an eternity, Mizuki groaned as she groggily awoke. She felt the hard ground beneath her as she rubbed her aching neck. I knew it. Stupid cheaters. When her surrounding had stopped moving, she meekly stood up. It made her wonder why everything seemed to be bigger, no wait, taller than it always had. She felt a bit lighter, too.

What made her wonder more were all the uncanny creatures surrounding her. "What the heck? Where am I?"

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 08:59 PM
After what seemed like ages, I finally managed to stand up... Only to have the weight tip my over to the ground once more, this time onto my back. However, on my way down, I had begun to panic, and moved the onjects like they were joints on my body. After remembering how to do so, I stood back up, and moved the objects to a position where they balanced my body.

"Hello?" I asked, my question directed towards the jello girl, and the fairy girl. "Do you have any clue whats going on?" After asking this, I noted the considerably higher tone my voice now had. Also, did it get breezy? What exactly happened? Of course, I was still too confused to glance over myself, and I was way too interested in the other two. I didn't even notice the squirrel off to the side.

Shiney
August 28th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I blinked, and sat up, still rubbing the back of my head as I looked at the girl who seemed to be wearing a pair of metal wings. "If I did, I think I'd be long gone by now." I said, and noticing something strange with ym voice. "By the way, aren't those things heavy-" I asked, but stopped as I looked down at yself. Firstly, I was shocked because of what I saw. My Body was feminine in shape, and definitely made of some sort of transparent blue substance that began to turn clear as the shock hit me, and secondly, because I wasn't wearing any clothes!

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Aren't what things heavy?" I asked the jello, before the thought of what was weighing me down prior dawned on me. I glanced over my shoulder to find two large pairs of metal wings, which were flapping back and forth because I was controlling them. They looked dangerous actually, as there were sharp objects jutting out of each.

Okay, I was definately feeling a draft! Had I ripped my pants or something? Curious, I glanced down, and found myself staring at... a large female chest! I backed away in shock, and caught my reflection in a puddle of water. I was female! If that wasn't bad enough, I was wearing the tightest, most embarrasing outfit ever!

Shiney
August 28th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I shook myself, coming back to my senses, though I did try to cover myself up with my arms. "What, the HELL just happened?!" I asked. "I'm a guy, not a girl, let alone some sort of transparent one!" I said, beginning to pace in my anxiety, not even noticing as I trod into the puddle, which was instantly absorbed, as my color began to go from a frightened clear, to a violent, angry shade of orange...

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"At least I'm not alone!" I exclaimed at jellos comment about not really being a girl, before I lost my balance and flew in to her, my wing slicing her "skin." As I regained my balance, the breeze picked up, causing my now short, messy, white hair to flutter around. Over time, my curiosity just became too strong, and I began poking my chest, It was soft to the touch, and was definately real, which didn't make me feel any better. After I finished shuddering, I turned my attention to the wierd objects on my head. What were they? I also really wanted to know why my clothes were so friggin tight!

Shiney
August 28th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I blinked, and looked down as the blade thing cut into me. It went into me, and back out, and there was no pain! Moreover, it was as if I had never been cut. My color changed to a curious teal, and I looked up, but stopped as I noticed what 'she' was doing. "Having fun?" I asked, turning a smug yellow color. At least I had some self control...

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 10:07 PM
I spun around and turned my back to the girl, my face a bright red. "We need to figure out what's going on." I said in attempt to change the subject. It wasn't my fault I couldn't believe this was really happening, and that I needed to confirm it. I remember almost nothing about what has happened, but perhaps we should share names?"

Mari
August 28th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Mizuki raised an eyebrow as she neared the two 'girls'. She had overheard that they weren't originally girls, and that they changed somehow. She wanted to sneer at the metal-ish girl, for letting her curiosity get the better of her, but she decided to be at least partly serious first.

If something happened to the two of them, there had to be something wrong with herself too.

When she came face to face with the metal-ish girl, she was dumbfounded when she found herself looking up at the girl. "Hey, you. Metaly-ish girl. Is there something weird about me too?" She asked, though it sounded more demanding.

Maybe her appearance altered, like how the two dudes became dudettes. Aside from the height problems, she couldn't find anything wrong. Her voice seemed a bit annoyingly childlike, but she didn't think that was related to anything.

Shiney
August 28th, 2005, 10:43 PM
I said to the girl with wings "I'm... Well, I WAS robert, but that doesn't exactly apply any more, does it?" I turned at the little girl's interuption, and noticed that she had wings too, but these seemed to benatural, almost bug-like. "Aside from being astonishingly rude for someone your age, and having these, no." I said, poking her left wing lightly, answering the question for the metal girl.

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"I think Jello suits you perfectly..." I muttered as I hit her over the head lightly. "Also, don't be so rude to the girl. I know this is a strange and unusual situation, but don't take it out on others." I then turned my attention to the girl, and crouched down to her level, placing my hand on her head. "Sorry about that, you didn't do anything wrong. Okay?"

Mari
August 28th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Someone my age?! I'm just about two-three years younger than them. Mizuki glanced at the metaly-girl with the most perplexed look in her eyed. She was treating her like she was six years old or something. And the jello-girl said she had weird wings, too. Shaking her head, she stared at the girl in front of her. She wanted to scream at her, for treating her like that, but she found her actions oddly...comforting?

It was like the feeling you get when you were little and you were being comforted by adults. She even forgot for a brief moment that she magically obtained wings and that she somehow shrunk.

"I...uh...okay." She said in a calmer tone, blinking in confusion.

Kurosaki
August 28th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Something didn't seem quite right about the responce I recieved from the girl. I had recieved similar responses when I treated my cousin like a kid. "You aren't really that young, are you?" I questioned her. it seemed like a good possibility. "Hey, my name's David, if you need anything, just ask." I then said, meant for both to hear. However, it was only directed at the girl.

Raichu Master
August 29th, 2005, 07:19 AM
I'm a squirrel! Holly screamed out in surprise, to her dismay her screams only resounded in squeaks and squeals. This is great...how am I supposed to explain this to my folks?

She then made off back down the alleyway, looking frantically for the two guys, bouncing off cardboard boxes, trash cans, walls, and even thugs, to try and find the two who did this to her. At last there came no one similar to the two she saw before.

What's that? she asked herself as she exited the alleyway to find three others talking to each other. They were strange, very strange. One looked like a girl with wings, the other was a jelly girl, and the last seemed like something similar to a fairy. Ok...you don't see that everyday... From the way the two girls acted she could easily guess that they were in the same situation and that they weren't really girls. The fairy seemed to have the same dilemna but she seemed more comfortable in her own skin, or gender in this case.

I can't talk to them...how am I going to get them to notice me? she asked herself, and then she realized that her fur was the same dark silk shade as her own head of hair, and she could only guess, and hope that her eyes were as sharp and bright as they once were. With a huff Holly charged forward, flinging her little body into the air, hitting the one she heard called David in the head, then jumped off his head and leapt at the others face and then climbed down to the ground.

She squeaked and squealed until she had their attention and then she pretend to be choked, and when through the whole re-enactment of her scene with the two men. It was really quite comical to see the small squirrel spin and kick, and fall on the ground after pretending to be stabbed by a needle.

Kurosaki
August 29th, 2005, 07:31 AM
"Hey!" I shouted as a small object hit me in the side of the head, causing me to loose my balance. The thumping of metal landing on the ground was heard as I fell onto my side at great speed, the heavy wings hastening the speed of my decent. All was not well, as the side of my head had collided with a rock, and it hurt alot. The wing that I fell on also hurt, but how could that be? It was just metal, right?

After I sat back up, shaken from the fall, I found a squirrel... playing charades? When it finished, I had but one intelligent comment. "I get it! This is one of those trained circus squirrels, isn't it!?"

Raichu Master
August 29th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Holly smacked her paw against her head and rolled her little green squirrel eyes as she pointed to David, and then the jelly girl and then to the fairy, then she brought her finger to herself. Trying to say that she had been changed like them. Stupid male... she grunted in her mind.

OOC: GRR! I blame you, dave, for this short post! Ew... XD

That's right! I AM GUY! XD

Shiney
August 29th, 2005, 07:45 AM
I didn't slap my own head, but settled for David's. "Whatever they did to you must have switched your IQ qith your bust size. This is obviously someone else in the same situation as us." I said, before kneeling down closeer to the squirrrel. "I assume that I'm right, but I never was good at charades, so nod or shake your head, I'll understand that."

OOC: Me... Neeed.... Brai- Err, sleeeeeeep....

Kurosaki
August 29th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Why is everyone out to get me..." I muttered to myself after the slap had sent me to the ground once more, only this time I had landed on my stomach. However, it was a difficult position to get out of, due to the zillion pound wings on my back. "Are you crazy? You're talking to a squirrel, Jello!" I yelled from the ground. That was now my official nickname for her.

Mari
August 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"You know, David, for someone who's supposed to be a man, you're really weak." Mizuki stated, chuckling slightly. She was trying to sound annoying and bratty, like how she was supposed to sound, but it ended up coming out as a lighthearted tease. She outstretched her arms and pulled on David with all her might, but the wing thingies on his back was too heavy for her, causing her to fall down as well.

"Lousy short body." She muttered before looking up at the jello=girl and the weird little squirrel.

"That squirrel is probably like us. I never seen one roll their eyes before. It's too humanly-ish." She told the jello-girl, recalling what the little squirrel did when David...stupidly answered it. Mizuki always had this hobby where she would take heed to things most people tend to miss.

Raichu Master
August 30th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Finally someone catches on! And luckily it was all but the stupid guy that's a girl with those hidious metal wings... Holly sighed to herself as she shrugged her little squirrelly shoulders and looked at them helplessly.

Ok, this is all well and good...but how do we return to normal? This wet musty squirrel fur smell is killing me...I need to go take a bath... she said to herself with disdain as the smell of wet alley way arose from her fur, it was way too light of a smell for any human or other creature to notice. The only reason she notice was her nose was all furry.