View Full Version : favorite region!

August 27th, 2005, 11:58 PM
i prefferably go with kanto stick to the original! lol

August 28th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I like Kanto and Johto ^_^ But I like Johto a tad bit more so I voted for that. Not too fond of Hoenn.

August 28th, 2005, 12:10 AM
lol same here ive played pokemon saph/em for a long time so im getting burnt out on it

August 28th, 2005, 12:12 AM
I do like Kanto for being the first region, though Hoenn is nice and adds a lot of possibilities (such as the space center).

Happy Dude
August 28th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Wrong section thsis should go in the General Games Disscussion.

August 28th, 2005, 12:15 AM
its a poll and this is an area for polls likewise it suites ok

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I lurve Hoenn the most, but I think it's just because that's where Swamperts and Banettes are. XD

August 28th, 2005, 12:38 AM
lol yah i got a lvl 76 bannette on my sapphire but i cant find the cartridge its in my room somewhere, so i cant trade it to my leafgreen that im playing at the time

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 12:48 AM
My Banette.. *turns on GBA and checks* ..ish level 81. Hah. XD

August 28th, 2005, 12:54 AM
My Banette.. *turns on GBA and checks* ..ish level 81. Hah. XD
you got me lol mines hasty nature tho:) yah i was actually trying to get up to rayquaza on mach bike in the forgotten tower or whatever but it was far too hard so i just decided to atleast get a banette while i was there lol it was my leader against the elite for like 6 times lol

August 28th, 2005, 2:55 AM
I'll go ahead and move this along...anywho, Johto for me.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 2:57 AM
Me,I like Johto.Fire Pokemon galore!

August 28th, 2005, 3:01 AM
Probably Johto. I like the monsters from there.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 28th, 2005, 3:14 AM
I voted for all 3. Why? Cause I CAN! Hahahahahahahaha!

No serioiusly, all 3 peagions are all right.

August 28th, 2005, 3:17 AM
I'd go with Hoenn,its where all the new things come out,pokemon contests,the pokenav...
Plus,dere's feebas!!

August 28th, 2005, 3:22 AM
Jouto is my favorite, and it'll probably always be that way. Though Houen follows close behind. XD

August 28th, 2005, 4:13 AM
I like Johto the best, then Hoenn, Kanto is so boring.

August 28th, 2005, 7:15 AM
I like Johto and Hoenn the best.

August 28th, 2005, 8:11 AM
you gotta love Jotho :) its the best.

August 28th, 2005, 8:19 AM
I like Hoenn and Johto myself, where the Treeckos and Totodiles are :)

August 28th, 2005, 8:57 AM
well jhoto is pretty good i like the orange islands in it they are pretty lol, but im burnt out on hoeen for a while (all the rescent games) and im on leafgreen its getting me back into kanto:)

Crystal Clair
August 28th, 2005, 11:37 AM
I vote for Johto because like 5 out of 8 gymleaders are just the best. And you know who one of the gymleaders are. You KNOW. And Johto presented me with a true beginning of my Pokemon journey through having many teams, meeting new people and just taking in the scenery.
Houen's not really my favorite except for the berry farm and route 119 and 120 *sighs* wish I were there.
But Kanto has a place in my heart, not just from Pokemon but from a past long ago. I know many of you aren't going to believe it but I know it's true.
I had a past lifetime in the area around Fucshia city. The route just east of the city, that's where I formerly lived. And if it weren't for Pokemon, I wouldn't know of a past lifetime.
Everything in Pokemon has a place in my heart (cept for Jasmine, Lance and most of Houen jk)

August 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
crystsal thats near where i live! I live near the main road to fuchsia city i dont remember you there though lol. yah that area is the BOMB! lol

August 29th, 2005, 1:42 AM
My fav would have to be hoenn because I like the pokemon and gymleaders from there!

August 29th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Johto's my favourite, but I voted for Hoenn also ^_^

August 29th, 2005, 9:40 PM
Johto's my favourite, but I voted for Hoenn also ^_^

yah multichoice like pwns single choice lol!:)
i mean why vote on 1 think when u can vote on all muahahahahaha!!!!

Cookie luvs Green
August 29th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Johto- I love the cities and the gyms in there.

Hoenn- I like the 3rd generation Pokemon. I also like the new features in there like Pokemon contests ^^

I dunno why I'm not that fond with Kanto..

August 29th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Johto all the way! I mean johto's got my favourite pokemon and the best music made for pokemon games. The remixed kanto musics also rock! I don't know why but I have never really liked hoenn.

Crystal Clair
August 30th, 2005, 11:09 AM
crystsal thats near where i live! I live near the main road to fuchsia city i dont remember you there though lol. yah that area is the BOMB! lo
I said that I've LIVED there. Over a hundred years ago when the games werent around but apparently the kids still trained when they were around ten. It didn't change much really.

August 31st, 2005, 2:47 AM
Best region is Hoenn. It has the Battle Frontier... and it's also got Lavaridge Town, and Asuna's there, too. YAY!

August 31st, 2005, 4:51 AM
I suppose my favorite region is the Hoenn region. Don't get me wrong, I still like the Johto Region, but that's the only region I know less of. Perhaps the lack of information is because that I haven't played Gold/Silver/Crystal. -_-. Kanto is another good region, bt sadly, it must be by least favorite region. So the respective order is probably Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.

Skarmory PWNZ. :p

Pokemaster Jonathan
August 31st, 2005, 6:53 AM
I say jhoto you have got to love it. the games were awsome and so were the shows. and kanto because it brings back a lot of memories

Loyal Arcanine
August 31st, 2005, 4:25 PM
I like Hoenn the best, don't really know why. I suppose because it's new.

August 31st, 2005, 4:32 PM

Kanto's awesome, but is almost too basic. Hoenn, on the other side, is a little too much. Hoenn also breaks the color town name thing that they had going on. :'(

Dragon Lover
August 31st, 2005, 9:58 PM
I like Johto and Hoenn. I've done almost everything in Kanto 6 to 7 times and it starts to get boring... but Johto and Kanto introduces all new possibilities.

September 1st, 2005, 12:43 AM
What about Orange Island? >.<"

Senor Kyle
September 4th, 2005, 3:56 AM
I'd have to say Johto is the best region in the pokemon series.

September 4th, 2005, 4:28 AM
Well I prefer to be modernized. So I picked Hoenn. Why? Because Emerald ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 6th, 2005, 2:17 AM
Johto pwned, tch, it was so complex an' ... legendary. ^^;;

September 6th, 2005, 9:06 AM
hoen is good but johto is still my favorate. but charmander and torchik are my faverate starters

September 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Johto all the way and here is why:

1. Dark type made its first appearance in the second generation. Go Umbreon and Houndoom!

2. Its the only generation that has two starters I like. (Cyndaquil and Totodile

3. Gold was my favorite game, and therefore I played first in Johto. Thats how I get used to the pokemon world.

4. Ho-Oh is there! Ho-oh! Ho-oh! So of course I like it. Although in the anime, Ho-oh is now in Hoenn. XD

5. My two favorite towns are located there. Ecruteak and Goldenrod.

6. Eusine is there! Remember him always you must. ^_^ He is the only character in pokemon that I love.

7. Johto has nice amount of fire types. Sure, Kanto had more, but Hoenn had way too few!

8. I like the rival more than those in the other games. I really wanna beat up thi guy. And the comment of the character falling trough the floor was funny. XD

9. Most of my favorite pokemon are in Johto. .... Wait, are they? O_O; Im not sure.

10. Crystal had way better animations that Emerald. And Crystals battkle tower is waaayyy harder to beat than that of Hoenns.