Lance-Poketop123
Trever-Mercenary
Professor Yew-Stephen,Pokemon Master
Chris-pkmn mstr
Al-Al Hirak
Team Rocket(This counts as three characters)-Ransit
Team Magna(This counts as three characters)-
Team Aqua(This counts as three characters)-Al Hirak

Plot:Team Rocket,Team Magna,and Team Aqua,have kidnapped all Gym Leaders in Hoenn!Pokemon Trainers are called to meet Professor Yew,who will give them their first pokemon.Rocket,Magna,and Aqua have started a tournament....but.....before the tournament begins....R,M,and A kidnap the Elite Four!The tournament is being held in Hoenn.Trainers from different countries wish to win this tournament.Their main goal is to beat Team R,Team M,and Team A,and free the Elite Four,and the Gym Leaders.

Starters:

Pikachu
Torchic
Bulbasaur

Just give the name,age,country,and Starter of your character.Your character will then meet Professor Yew and he will give you your Starter.

Mine:

Name:Stephen
Starter:Pikachu

Xhaiden
August 28th, 2005, 09:02 AM
(( I am here to help!! ^_^ Suggestions: Make a plotline such as a bad guy or the world coming to an end and make things a bit more detailed and people will want to join. Also if you can come up with a twist that no one else has used yet that would be awesome! ^_^ *cheers on Stephen* You can do it!!

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
August 28th, 2005, 10:23 AM
yer a plot would be good and make more of how the rp works i will take part here but just be a bit more precise.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I made a plot.*hopes people will join*

Neko64
August 28th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Uhh, you got to be more specific then that. What regions are there to choose from? Ireland is a region? o___O;; Also where does this Professor Yew live? Wheres the totamant being held? And whats our main goal in the story??????

Poketop123
August 28th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Name: Lance
Region:USA
Starter: Torchick

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Kanto,Johto,and Hoenn are not availible.Also,it's country now,not region.

Neko64
August 28th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Ha, thats weird cause the title say Pokemon: Region battle and you just changed the regions in your post to country >.> Also how did Pokemon get in the real world? :P:P

Poketop123
August 28th, 2005, 12:32 PM
I edited my post. How did pokemon get into the Real World anyway.

Ransit
August 28th, 2005, 12:35 PM
wazzup my best friend lol heres mine!
Mine:

Name:Travis
Starter:bulbasaur

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Added.I'll do something into my first post in this thread.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:08 AM
HAY,im Ransit's Bro add me in!

Name-Trever
Age-13
Country-Kansas(US)
Starter-Can you add a pokemon like abra?or ill be pikachu,if u cant.

Travis lives In Hutchinson Kansas:snea:

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OOC:Added.I'll play Professor Yew.I need people to do Team Rocket,Team Magna,and Team Aqua.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I guess ill be team rocket member #1 but i like gass pokemon i dunno if itd workout but if it doesnt ill just be a hero or such

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I am not putting Team Rocket seperate.If you play Team Rocket you play Jesse,James,and Meowth.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
lol thatd be funny
meowth thats right!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC:Might as well start now.

Stephen:I'm bored.*finds ticket on floor*What's this?

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 03:51 PM
ok,im here.....were starting now????

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 03:53 PM
OOC:Yes,we're starting now.But the tournament won't start until some people play Team Manga and Team Aqua.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
ok........

Mercenary-*I bunp into you* *you drop ticket* i reach down and take it!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC:Stephen is in Ireland!!!!!!!!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:06 PM
ummm........where am i?.....

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC:Your character is in the US!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
then i teleport to ireland using (alakazam's skill Teleport)!!!!!! then i bump into you!!!!!........

lol

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:12 PM
it would be easier if you get on msn with me and bro then we play......

Kurosaki
August 29th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Okay, first of all, you guys don't use *'s to show actions. You write COMPLETE sentences: "I bumped into him, and he dropped his ticket." Like that.

Secondly, Mercenary, you were godmodding by saying he dropped his ticket. Godmodding is definately not allowed, and I'm requesting you stop.

Finally, write more then one sentence per post.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
OOC:Mercenary,keep on going like this and you'll get banned from this RPG.Your character doesn't have his first Pokemon yet!Also,don't double post.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Oh!!! you could have told me earlier.....
now i know,ill be good

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I walk out of my house and look around at the trees and grass......i walk to my dads house,talk to him about pokemon and what they are for.......i learn alot

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 04:22 PM
uhhh hey like my trainer card? custom sig:).
um i faced the leader of team magma after i chased him up mount chimney after he defeated flannery and stole her pokemon and took over the gym.and it is down to my arbok,nidoking vs his mightyena, Sharpedo and 1st i strike with arboks poison fang but miss and sharpedo clamps him and in response my arbok wraps him so they are in a submission battle while my nidoking is in defensive position and mighteyena uss swagger to confuse my nidoking into assaulting both arbok and sharpedo knocking them both out in kamikazi body slam.! then my nidoking has his senses returned and attacks with earthquake sending sharpedo flying and then while nidoking gets ready to finish it with a tail whip he is attacked by 3 poocheyenas and 2 carvanha and is overwhelmed and can only take 2 poocheyenas before i was defeated and whited out.....I wake up in a strange place i had never been i notice a man in a kilt and ask where am i?? and he replies ireland mate! and at this point i begin searching for a pokemon center in the area to heal my damaged team............
EDIT: I really dont feel like capitalizing and adding periods to all of that! lol and i get worked up

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:23 PM
OOC:YOU'RE DOUBLE POSTING AGAIN!*cannot take it anymore*

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:30 PM
im sorry.....

after i train with my dad gives me a pokemon,and says......*now go on and look for your own adventure i already found mine with my other son* i say *bye dad!!!!* i cant wait to see you again when i get better with my abra u gave me!.....i go to this Psycic gym....i see a Lady in there she sayd to come in. I go in...she says Call me Sabrina,*ok* me and her go into this room with 2 poke balls in it.she says choose your destiny*either go right if you can learn fast*go left if you learn slow*i go left,she hands me the poke ball....The pokemon Just wildly Pops Out!!!,it seems to like you says Sabrina...........

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:32 PM
OOC:Ransit,you're going too fast....and Mercenary,you're banned fro the RPG.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:33 PM
??? what i do?.........am i going to fast??

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 04:34 PM
lol what ur saying is u have 2 pokemon now!? an abra & another! lol..
EDIT: uhh merc doesnt know what hes doing hes new to this forum thats why... and thats just the prologue to how i want to get revenge and save the gym leaders, and enter the tournament so i have the chance to become well known while getting closer to my revenge on maxie..

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:35 PM
so?is that bad?am i only ment to have one the whole game?

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC:You did too many bad things in the RPG...
Examples:
1.You get your first Pokemon from Professor Yew!
2.Abra is not a starter Pokemon your character can have!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
omg.....what are the starters?ill start over if its ok with you.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 04:40 PM
OOC:You did too many bad things in the RPG...
Examples:
1.You get your first Pokemon from Professor Yew!
2.Abra is not a starter Pokemon your character can have!
well i have an idea i could say that i had my pokemon stolen right before i whited out so team magma maxie and his team have my pokemon ...that works:)

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Who cares......Stephen hates me ='( ill just go somewhere else

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:44 PM
well i have an idea i could say that i had my pokemon stolen right before i whited out so team magma maxie and his team have my pokemon ...that works:)

OOC:I was talking about Mercenary.

omg......what are the starters?ill start over if its alright with you.

Starters:

Pikachu
Torchic
Bulbasaur

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:44 PM
........Stephen did you.......lower my reputation????

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
OOC:No,I didn't.*message too short*

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 04:56 PM
oh....so are we all starting over or just me?and what pokemon is available?

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:00 PM
OOC:Just you,Mercenary.To make things fair,when a starter pokemon is gave to a trainer,Professor Yew will have another starter pokemon that is the same.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Cool,......so,i can be pikachu?

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
OOC:Your character can have Pikachu.

"A ticket to....NINE ISLAND OFF THE REGION OF KANTO!?To meet..Professor Yew....who will give you your first Pokemon.....!",Stephen said,jumping up in joy.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:09 PM
i am at my moms house.i walk to the pokemon center and find a magazine,i look threw it and something falls out....A TICKET TO NINE ISLANDS!!!!i think how cool!.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Stephen rushes to his dad,showing him the ticket."Son,I'll let you go to Nine Island.",said his Dad."Aw,thanks,Dad!"

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
i walk around thinking in my head about how much money i can get for this but then i think.....i should just go! my mom wont care.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Stephen thinks,My first Pokemon,cool!He looks at the ticket and sees the list of Starter Pokemon."Pikachu,Bulbasaur,and Torchic.I think I'll take Pikachu."Stephen rushes over to his Dad."Dad,dad,could you bring me to the airport?""Sure,son.""Thanks.""Get in the car then!"Stephen and his dad get into the car,and drive to the airport.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
it says on the bottom of sheet that 3 pokemon of choice.Torchic,Pikachu,or Bulbasaur.i think about it while i walk to airport only 2 miles away.....i realy like Pikachu alot but its yellow and the bulbasaur is green i dont like green or yellow so i pick Torchic.....now 1 more mile......now im there.....

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 05:27 PM
As ransit walks through the valleys he finds a pokemon center, as he walks in he meets a man in shrouds he says ''Hey, You Kid!, As I approach the mysterious man he shows me a ticket to the famous nine island of kanto. At this point I am utterly amazed at how a man would have the ticket in the middle of knowwhere. And he says '' Arent you a trainer?, you have no pokemon and look pretty banged up! I reply, ''Yah I had an encounter with a gang of thieves. And we talk for about an hour. So he tells me '' Fine you seem to have the potential to put this to good use and get your pokemon team back and clean the skum off this earth. So I ask who he is ands he replies stevens father...you may not know him yet but you will He is already at the islands preparing for the tournament. And he asked if I could help him find an ally for the team round of the tournament. But 1st you must get your pokemon as so does my son. And a long journey awaits you and much training before you have enough valor as you did in your 1st battle with maxie. So he leads me to the harbor And I set off on my journey to meet the mysterious Stephen and get my pokemon!:) as you know I ONCE was the great grass trainer so naturally bulbasaur would be my choice
omfg that is epic!!!!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Stephen and his Dad get to the airport."Goodbye,son!""Goodbye,Dad!"Stephen boards the plane and sits down.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:32 PM
i hand my ticket to the ticket guy and he says to go board the plane i go in and only see 2 seats left i look around i ask if that seats taken by this girl she says no but....(i think she is messed up so i dont sit by her) i see this kid i go to him and ask if the seats taken he says no (i think hes cool so i sit down by him) thanks the planes lifting off soon so be ready.........

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:39 PM
OOC:Who's the kid?

Stephen remembered something...and he had a flashback of something when he was only 6.

Flashback:

Stephen's dad was getting suitcases ready.Stephen said,"What're you doing,Dad?"His dad said,"Getting ready to visit Nine Island to see Professor Yew."

End of flashback

Stephen was disturbed by something which made him forget the flashback.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:43 PM
while the plane is starting in the air the kid asks me my name, i say Mercenary,Whats yours?*he says Josh*cool,where you going?im going to Nine islands,You? same here,cool

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Stephen looked in his suitcase for his laptop.He sent a e-mail to Professor Yew.

Email:

Hi,Professor Yew!It's me,Stephen!I'm coming to Nine Island!

Meanwhile on Nine Island....

Professor Yew was checking his emails and read Stephen's.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 05:49 PM
as I board the S.S Mariner I notice a battle tournament on the ship going on so I enter round1 of the 3 round 6 trainer tournament. The prize is A golden team magma symbol(this will come in handy later) almost looks like a sort of key to something? But I am itching for a challenge so I naturally enter...
A trainer on the ship loaned me his rappidash(single-Battle matches)
Round 1 Ransit vs Blaine(kanto fire gym leader!)
(bad grammar coming up)

rappidash vs charmelion
As rappidash is faster i strike 1st and attack with hooves to charmelions skull ...BANG! i hit it hard but as u know charmelions r tough cookies! he retalliates with a high level fire blast then he follows right behind it and attacks with fury swips on impact (fire blast connects also) but this pokemon isnt giving up so i use bash and instantly ram it off the ship lol and it survives dont worry!
Round 2 (day 2 of 3)
Ransit Vs Gary
Gary oak hmmm name sounds familiar i say as i ntice him and his crowd of cheerleaders. Gary gary hes our man if he cant do it no1 can
but that is soon changed after i notice he has only a meer tauros not! those r tough!
to shorten this good setup ill go to the ending Both pokemon are insanely tired..after a 2hr battle but tauros charges at rappidash and misses so my rappidash does a quick attack and takes it out
(Round 3)
seems like the trainer has dissappeared(how weird)
who would have done this? why? it just doesnt add up! so i return the powerful rappidash and obtain the prize and go to my bed and sleep and wait for what comes 2morrow!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
while almost to Nine islands i get bored and lose track of time so i start to sleep!until the flight is over!i told josh to wake me up when were at the air port

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:52 PM
The plane lands on a a large piece of land on Nine Island.

Stephen got off the plane,and rushed into Professor Yew's lab."Hi,Professor!",Stephen said

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
this is getting VERY dramatic! im serious lol read from the biggining its like 3 trainers all destined to do theyre part in the quest without even knowing eachother yet!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
when the flight ends josh leaves the plane and forgets me but...the captain gets mee off the ship in time so i walk over to Proffesor Yew's Lab

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Professor Yew smiled."Hello,Stephen.And hello,everyone.Get in a line."Stephen got first in line."I take Pikachu.""Good luck,Stephen."

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:00 PM
i get 3rd in line after josh who betrayed me!!!!!! josh picks his pokemon then i get my Torchic!Josh sayd good luck to me.and left.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
OOC:Your character can still have a Torchic.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:03 PM
while in the line i meet 2 new faces 1 is named Mercenary (will not tell real name at the time) and other is stephen (is it destingy or luck that we picked different pokemon!?) so we head to the boardwalk on the beach and do some battles and train our pokemon some...

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
i was thinking about pikachu and bulbasaur but i chose Torchic!lol

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC:You must post what Pokemon your character chose,Ransit!

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:06 PM
and we each notice that we are all headed to the tournament ( i have not yet told the others of my plan to take down magma, I feel I should do this on my own...but just incase things get out of hand then I will tell them)

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:07 PM
and we each notice that we are all headed to the tournament ( i have not yet told the others of my plan to take down magma, I feel I should do this on my own...but just incase things get out of hand then I will tell them) then we each train our pokemon a tad to lvl 5 as we ach train with 1 another(such cute little pokemon!)

EDIT: oh, hey and if you didnt know, my real name is travis lol

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:12 PM
while josh is out at the pokemon center hitting on girls,i go train my Torchic.i look around i go into battle with a wild Wurmple,i hit it with firebreath,it gets hurt bad! it omes back with poison sting it hurts me a bit more!and poisons i take a few damage from poison then headbutt it again and it faints!then i rush to pokemon center!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Pika-pika!",says Pikachu,and she jumps on Stephen's shoulders repeatately."Stop it,Pikachu,you're tickling me!"says Stephen."Hey,Stephen,want to give Pikachu a nickname?"says Professor Yew."Okay,I'll call her Wishchu."says Stephen.

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:15 PM
oh and by the way my Torchic is nicknamed Jr.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Stephen returns Pikachu to her Pokeball,then walks over to Trever."Hello,who are you?"

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:18 PM
lol, my bulbasaur is very shy or cruel..it hasnt done anything but look at the groand and growl? Then I notice I may be To Strict im used to battling fierce Rhydons-to quick and venomous Arboks yah But now im back to rookie so ill have to deal with it , maybe it likes ice cream? So we head off to Poke queen ice cream lol! and from there on we develop a slight bond but it still seems somethings blocking it emotionally from me I guess ill have to wait and find out?

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:23 PM
i answer him *ya hay wazzup* im nicknamed Mercenary who you?

Edit-brb in 1 minute

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"I'm Stephen.I'm great friends with Professor Yew.",Stephen said.

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Im the poison trainer from fuschia city outskirts You dont know me! Ive trained over 100 students lol! , jk hey whatsup are you here for the tournament, oh u have a low lvl poemon too! so does my friend steven we should travel as a group itd be much more productive!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
OOC:Who's your character talking to?

EDIT:I have to go,Goodnight!

Mercenary
August 29th, 2005, 06:38 PM
WHAT! i train alone.....only........i had a bad experience when i was younger with my abra, thats why

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 06:41 PM
OOC:Who's your character talking to?

EDIT:I have to go,Goodnight!
ya i just met him
well start again 2morrow hen w are all on at the same time

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 30th, 2005, 09:04 AM
OOC:I'm back now.But I got a staple in my finger this morning.At least I got it out.But it still hurts.Ouchie!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 30th, 2005, 12:22 PM
OOC:Sorry to double post,but will someone post here already!?

Ransit
August 30th, 2005, 03:07 PM
hey stephen why are our rating bars so low? mine says the same text but is 2?

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 30th, 2005, 03:12 PM
OOC:Cuz the admins put in a new rep colour.Gold.

Ransit
August 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
welll my bro ill be on in an hour dont worry

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 2nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
OOC:Revived....................

Pkmn-Master
September 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
I gots one!

Name:Chris
Starter:Squirtle, cyndiquil, or mudkip one of those
Sprite:http://dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/goldfront.png, andhttp://dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/goldback.png

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 27th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Topic revived.pkmn-master,your character has been excepted.

evilpikachu
September 27th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hey guys I make RPG games as a hobby, wanna go into toghther and make one giant fan game. PM me if u r interested.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 27th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Please do not spam.Is anyone there to join?

Al Hirak
September 30th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Name:Al
Starter:Pikachu
I'll join Team Aqua

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 1st, 2005, 02:21 AM
Accepted.But you must get that Pikachu from Professor Yew.Then you can join Team Aqua.

Al Hirak
October 5th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Hi professer Yew!i'd like a pikachu Please!"

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 20th, 2005, 05:04 AM
"Here you go,Mr.Hirak."Professor Yew replied while giving Al a Pikachu.

adwajr
October 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Torchic
Sprite: IN the sig
Name: (William please)!!(No, Just William)Name underlined.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 21st, 2005, 09:00 AM
(Accepted.Get your Torchic!)

adwajr
October 21st, 2005, 09:28 AM
William started off by going to Prof. Yew. "Can I have the Torchic. I like fire types" he said.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 21st, 2005, 09:38 AM
"Here you go,Wiiliam,am I correct?"Professor Yew said to William.

adwajr
October 21st, 2005, 10:55 AM
"Thanks Yew. Where shall I go first?" William asked.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 21st, 2005, 11:02 AM
"I suggest going in the wild grass to train your Pok'emon.All the Pok'emarts in the reigon are out of Pok'eballs.Only a few selected trainers will get Pok'eballs from me.If you want to be one of them,train your Pok'emon to be the best."Professor Yew replied.

Al Hirak
November 13th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Thanks, professer!" Al said as she left.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
November 13th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"He's a talented boy,t'is he.."Yew said to himself.

tasos500
April 12th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Name:Tasos
Starter:Torchic
I will be in Team Magma