PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Mario and Friends

Raichu Master
August 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Wario is up to his old tricks again. The selfish and corrupt Wario has stolen all the money in Mushroom Kingdom, and left no track of his whereabouts behind. He is rumored to have hidden on a small island on a nearby lake, but no one knows for sure. Authorities have searched the supposed hideout several times with not a trace of the mad man. Where could he have gone?

Now Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, and Toad have been summoned to find Wario and beat him at his own game in hopes of capturing him and recovering the stolen money. Another evil stands in their way, however, Bowser has once again kidnapped Princess Peach, and Mario and friends must rescue her and the kingdom before hunting Wario down.

This is an actual Role-Play where you play the role of an already made character, in this case you have a choice of 5 characters (well 4 because I get one). I thought this a wicked cool idea, since Im a Nintendo fan and Ive always been a Mario fan ever since I was just a wittle kid!

All you have to do for the sign up is post:

Character: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, and Toad.
RP Sample:

Please also be warned. Your personalities have to matched the character, or come close to it, dont want people accidentally slipping, if that is the case, there will be 3 warnings and then the person playing the abused character will be thrown and another member is allowed to take his or her place.

Clow
August 28th, 2005, 01:15 PM
ok... well I want to be Toad but.... what is his personalitie?????

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 01:25 PM
I am taking Luigi!*wants Luigi*

AngelWolfie
August 28th, 2005, 01:36 PM
I'll be yoshi! :D WOOHOO!

Role play sample: Yoshi sat atop a palm tree staring out at the moonlit ocean. The smells of the sea and the flowers that grew here and there filled his nose. He sighed, laying his head down as a smile spread across his face. As he changed positions an lay on his stomach, he stared at the stars. A small shooting star shot by. Just before falling asleep, he thought to himself 'Life is good...'

Shadowfaith
August 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM
*Pokes RPG sample* You have to fill that in before you can claim a character.

Man I wanted Yoshi...ah well...Ill take Peach, but Ill have to do my sign up for it tomorrow, Ok Rai ^_-

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 28th, 2005, 01:57 PM
RPG sample:Luigi:*goes over to Yoshi*What're you-a-doing?

Raichu Master
August 28th, 2005, 05:35 PM
No, no, and no.

Samples:
SPM-No.
AW-No.

Clow. If you don't know anything about Mario and his friends, this might not be the rp for you.

NO IT'S NOT OK, STRIDER! I WANT YOU PROFILE NOW! *stomps foot on ground and pouts* NOW!

Of course it's ok! What kind of question is that?

AngelWolfie
August 28th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Issomething wrong with my RP sample?

Raichu Master
August 28th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't have said no. I'm sorry, but it isn't what I'm looking for...

That's the end of that discussion, no more spamming this thread.