View Full Version : What do you do when you have free time?

February 15th, 2004, 1:33 AM
I'm bored so I just thought I'd ask what normal ppl do when they have free time....like me....I always do...
SO TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

February 15th, 2004, 1:39 AM
I use to play videogames around the clock when I'm bored. But nowadays I'm always on the net after school, after dinner, when I wake up, etcetera:P. I'm starting to noticed I'm either talking to you (yes, you Yamichu, lol), experimenting with photoshop, OR I'm cruising around in PC. Well that's what I've been doing for the past month and a half whenever I DO get bored.

Phoenix Boy
February 15th, 2004, 4:15 AM
Um i vist this site *duh*
and watch and play sonic :)

February 15th, 2004, 7:21 AM
I go on the internet (not necessarily PC) or I play video games that I"ve downloaded...

February 15th, 2004, 8:18 AM
I play Neopets =3 And make random layouts or draw.

February 15th, 2004, 8:40 AM
I draw, come here, listen to music... There's my life for ya. =P

February 15th, 2004, 9:00 AM
I basically just go online, read, listen to music or play video games. ^_^

February 15th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I draw, sing, annoy my little sisters...

February 15th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Well, with the free time that I have, I spend it on reading, exercising, sleeping, and surfing the net, paticuliarly PC. ^^

February 15th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I tend to spend my free time surfing on the internet, playing computer/video games, listening to music (usually punk or metal), and reading. Sometimes I might terrorize the preps/jocks that live around me... just for a bit of fun...

February 15th, 2004, 2:10 PM
my free time is spent on my SP, reading books, and... reading these threads :)

February 15th, 2004, 3:39 PM
Well I've been using most of my free time surfing the forums I like. However when there's guests over then I'd usually be playing a game. What I want to do most is post but otherwise, I want to read too... Just, haven't got into the habit of reading.

February 15th, 2004, 3:42 PM
I do a number of different things. It depends on whether or not I have computer access. o_O; If I do, I'll be browsing PC (or other forums) and just doing random things around the internet or I'll be working on my site. ^_^; Otherwise, I draw, play video games, try to watch tv (there's nothing GOOD on anymore!), or I'll read. o_o

February 15th, 2004, 3:43 PM
When I am bored, I either draw, play video games, watch TV, or surf the internet,

February 20th, 2004, 6:20 PM
Go online, Read, sing, listen to music... and...Do homework. XD

February 20th, 2004, 6:45 PM
Usually I go online, draw, or.. Go online. Or draw..

Or watch TV. o.o; Lol, jk. I actually do have a life. I do a lot of different things when I have free time.

February 20th, 2004, 6:48 PM
I play basketball, watch tv, play video games and post in PC.

February 20th, 2004, 7:21 PM
eat, computer, tv, sleep, draw...sometimes i try to get my lame new years resolution and bike my entire school district (all streets) in one day [i know...im crazy]
sometimes shopping for TCG cards...of course, its winter here in naperville and SOME people are to lazy to shovel the sidewalks...

February 20th, 2004, 8:21 PM
Go online, Read, sing, listen to music... and...Do homework. XD
Nice... I really wish I would dedicate more of my free time to homework.

February 20th, 2004, 9:02 PM
Between PC and trying to play Kingdom Hearts, Mario & Luigi, Sonic Heroes, FFX, FFX-2, reading manga, playing netbattle etc, I have actually very little relaxing time I havent allocated. ._.; Id get a lot more done if I could rotate my schedule to going to bed around 9:00 AM or so, and waking up about 6:00 or 7:00 PM

February 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Well, I play video games, excercise my body(I'm so sexy :P), play sports, and post on PC

February 20th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Oro? hm.....when i have free time, i'm also usually talking to yamichu cause she just about the only one on MSN that i can talk to when i have free time.....hmmm....what else? OH YEAH! i come and post around, go looking around for kenshin stuff online, read my rurouni kenshin mangas, play my video games, watch tv, listen to music, or draw! or , instead of listening to music, i might make up a song or a cool beet....yup...thats all....

hmm.....*looks at list* OH MY GOSH! i dont eat or drink!? :laugh:

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 5:54 AM
hmm, I try to post on PC, or play DDR...it's rare that I have free time...

lovin the BOO ya!

Battery Cat
February 21st, 2004, 8:48 AM
I have free time everyday O.O. Yup I draw, play games, go online and look around and do stuff on there. I also work on my website, write etc; well thats really all.

February 21st, 2004, 9:21 AM
I get on PC and go to sleep not much to do during winter. ;)

February 22nd, 2004, 1:14 PM
I hang out with my friends or watch TV. :bandit: