PDA

View Full Version : hoenn Adventure

Trainer Tory
August 28th, 2005, 04:47 PM
In this thread,members roleplay as made up trainers.
we travel through Hoeen,tryingto solve a mystery of why the Islands are starting to fuse together.
Ther can be teams of only 4 people in each team.The team members can have legendary pokemon,but only one per member.
Create a profile like this

Name
team
story
Nicknames go in parenthiese! ()
TEAM COLOR
Here is mine!

Name:Tory
Team:Swampert
Ninetales(she is female)
GROUDON
Vileplume
Pellipper
Arron
TEAM COLOR:RED
Story:
Her father is a sub trainer in the Rustboro gym,so she hardly see's him.
her mom and her live in Lillycovve.
She moved from Johto on the S.S ANNE so they made her leave her first Pokemon Behind,a Blastoise named Soke.
so she is looking for him now.

Loki
August 28th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Name-Lana
Age-13
Gender-Female
team-Cloyster, Altaria, Swellow, Pidgeot, Skarmory, and Vaporeon
story-Lana is a regular girl from Violet City. She stays with Winona, learning about flying pokemon, from Winona, and Water pokemon, from Wallace. Falkner used to teach her about flying pokemon, but he doesn't anymore, due to the fact that her family moved to Fortree.
TEAM COLOR-BLUE
Appearance-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/Lana.jpg

Mercenary
August 28th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Name-Trever
Age-13
Gender-Male
team-Alakazam,Alakazam,Haunter,Drowzee,Sableye,Abra
Story-Trever is a regular guy from Fortree city. I stay with my dad watching him train against wild pokemon learning a ton.From only my dad
Team color-Blue

you took my color lol:snea:

How do i put pictures after my typing??

Loki
August 29th, 2005, 03:24 PM
(You put [ IMG ] without spaces then the url of your picture, then [ / IMG] without spaces. But that's not on topic. Could you type the story in more detail? Do you mean islands, as in, Dewford and sootopolis, and Mossdeep? Or as in, the whole region?)

Trainer Tory
August 29th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Dewford Sootpolis,Mossdeep and Evergrande,Member,It takes place in Hoenn.
So since your guy's Color is blue are you two going to be in the same traveling group?

CyBeastSaber
August 29th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Name-Jay
Age-15
Gender-Male
Team-Pikachu,Metagross,Tyranitar,Dragonite,Milotic,Venasaur(they all male)
Story-Jay(a traveler) is a quiet guy without much to say. He lived at Pallet Town and got his Pikachu from Prof. Oak. He is visiting his friend in Lilycove City to help his friend in his training.(He currently has 20 Badges in possession.)
Team-(i'll be with whoever)

Is this right?

Loki
August 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
(Oh okay, i guess were traveling together..._ _; I have no idea...So confuzzeld. SHould we start? or wait for more peepz?)

Trainer Tory
August 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah it's right.
Lets start now,and if more people want to join,they can create the profile anytime they want.

who wants to start?

Loki
August 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM
(I guess I will...)

I sighed as I walked along the wooden platforms the connected the treehouses of Fortree city.

Winona had a pokemon battle today, and decided that it would be distractive if the other trainer saw us watching, thus gave us the day off.

I plopped down on the edge of the boardwalk-like pathway, my legs dangling off the side.

I was sittingin front of my own home, which in my opinion, was the smallest house I'd ever seen. Besides my neighbors.

I had always lived in a big city until now. Violet was were I was born and raised, growing up near Falkner, and his pokemon, who, though much older, were always very nice to me.

I was always interested in Flying and Water pokemon. Flying, because The Sky was as blue as the ocean I pictured in my mind.

And Water, because they're just so graceful, yet powerful.

I leaned back, and let the little bit's of sunlight that inched through the leaves of the trees hit my face.

I had to admit, I enjoyed being in Sootopolis much more than Fortree.

"Lana, why don't you go see if you can find some pokemon, right outside Fortree?" My mother asked me from the doorway of the 'house'.

I sighed, and answered "Alright."

I knew my mother didn't quite like it here either.

I knew she could care less about the sky, and that she was only trying to get me to like it here as much as she hated it here.

I hopped off the edge of the tree, which, though quite a distance was what I always preferred compared to the ladders.

---

I walked through the brush, not really paying any attention to the grass, since I already caught the pokemon I wanted at Violet and Sootopolis.

I also already got an Altaria, which was once a swablu from Winona.

I sat down in the lush, green grass, which felt cold against my legs as I basked in the sun, which didn't reach Fortree.

I saw plenty of pokemon, although, none of them were really the kind I was looking for.

I streched my legs out, with my arms fanned behind me, supporting my weight.

"Today couldn't get any less exciting." I muttered to myself bitterly.

CyBeastSaber
August 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I guess uh i'll start next.

I gathered my things and placed them into my backpack. With my PokeBalls, Hyper potions, and other items stored away in my backpack, I stepped outside of my resting place. The city of Lilycove, as busy as ever, with trainers everywhere.

While still attaching the pokeballs onto my belt and rummaging through my backpack, i walked towards the beach. When i reached the stairs leading to the beach, i saw a girl about 14 walking by. It seems as if she was looking for something.

Though i wanted to help her, i had some other business to attend to.

I walk towards the beach where my friend Felix was waiting while feeling the cool breeze blow by.

"Hey Jay!" Felix shouted.

"Hey Felix." I answered back.

I asked, "So what was it that i was suppose to do with you again?"

"Oh nothing." he said. "I just wanted you to go to Sootopolis City with me."

"Oh. Uh well I... I guess." I said.

"Cool. We can go now because there is a helicopter waiting." he said with a grinning face.

"I hope we don' do anything weird there." i said with a worried look.

"Oh ho. Believe me. It's anything But weird. Heheheh." He said.

"Oh boy. I hope he doesn't ask to borrow Tyranitar again. I don't want it to be the cause of another rukus." i said as i boarded the helicopter.

Loki
August 30th, 2005, 02:30 PM
I lolled around, nodding off every now and then.

"Hm. Should be long enough." I said, hoping my mother would think I spent an excruciating yet exciting hour searching for pokemon.

"Lana!" Gorge yelled, running up to me.

Gorge was another student, usually stuck with the less pleasuable chores of cleaning up due to his lack of attention and lack of skill.

"Winona says that she's swamped with challenges right now, so as not to bore you outta your mind, she's sending you to Wallace." He panted.

"...Okay." I said completly taken aback.

I wasn't supposed to go to Sootopoils until next Saturday...

"I'll see you later Gorge." I said waving, and climbing up the ladder.

---

"Leaving for Sootopolis?" My mother asked me, handing me a bag.

"Yeah thanks." I said accepting the bag full of my stuff.

"Have fun honey!" My mom said and a fake, cheerful voice.

"'Kay" I said, calling out my pidgeot, and climbing onto it's back.

"Let's go to Sootopolis." I said.

Pidgeot cawed in response and beat it's mighty wings.

---

"Wallace!" I said pushing open the doors to the sootopolis gym.

Wallace was at the back of the gym as always, and turned to look at the person who called his name.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked.

"Winona's booked with challanges so she sent me here." I said, gingerly taking a step on the new ice.

"You might not want to do-!" He started.

But I slipped anyway, and landed with a smack on my butt.

"Ow!" I screeched.

"YOu could've gone around." He said sweatdropping.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I said sarcastically.

CyBeastSaber
August 30th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I was just wondering.
Where is everyone?
I rarely see anyone on.
I wonder if they have a job?

Light_Azumarill
August 31st, 2005, 01:23 PM
I'm bored, so is it too late to join? You guys look like you need more people. ^-^ The trainer RPGs that I join always go belly-up right after they start, so I thought the time has come for me to try another.

Here we go!:

Name: Melanie
Team:
Croconaw: Male
Cleffa: Female
Numel: Male
Team Color: Red
Story: Melanie's been wanting a chance to travel for a long time now. She really hated living at Ms. Harrup's House, a boarding house full of kids, and the second she could prove to Ms. Harrup that she was capable of being on her own, she did. Now she is ready to go on any adventure that comes at her with her three pokemon: Croconaw, a rather surly fellow that cares only about fighting and sees everyone as his next opponent, Cleffa, a super-cute and super-nice and polite sweetie, and finally her newest catch, Numel, a dull and slow young male.
Melanie herself is bright and friendly, she loves to spend time getting to know others, and cannot tolerate anyone making fun of anything. That's what used to go on all the time at the boarding house.

Loki
August 31st, 2005, 02:15 PM
"So, what're we doing?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't have anything in particular planned out until, when you were supposed to be here," Wallace said glancingat his own challange sheet, which was quite full the next two days.

"Right. I'll just...hang out." I said thinking of the beach.

"Okay, well, have fun!" He said sweatdropping.

---

I sat on the railing of the boardwalk, again, bored out of my mind.

I groaned and said to myself "I though Sootopolis would at least be a little less boring."

I wasn't in the mood to go shopping, and besides, the real shopping was in lilycove.

I let out my vaporeon, who immediatly took to the water, splashing around in the blue water that was sloshing up onto the sand.

After awhile, vaporeon trotted up to the boardwalk and jumped onto the railing beside me.

"Va?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored." I said, rubbing Vaporeon's head.

Vaporeon yawned, and jumped to the boardwalk, curling up underneath me to take a short nap.

If only I was a pokemon, then I'd have a few more things to do than just sit around all day.

CyBeastSaber
September 1st, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Uh oooooooo..." I said as my belly started to swirl and turn down-side up.

"I'm urp.. not so use to urp.. these air rides urp.." I explained.

"Well, is this your first time, Jay?" Felix asked.

"Um well.... yeah." I said with a low tone.

"Shesh dude. You ride your pokemon rite?" He said.

"Um.. no, not as much. I don't want to let them carry me. I might hurt them and well... you should know. What? Do you let your Pokemon carry you?!" I questioned him.

"Why of course not. Gee, I didn't remember you like this when we were kids. Heh. Must be the recent years with Pokemon." He laughed.

"Oh were here!" Felix shouted.

The helicopter landed near a Pokemon Center and we emptied out of it, me and Felix.

"Let's go check out the Pokemon Center." Felix said.

We trotted to the Pokemon Center and entered it.

I gave a sigh of relief and let out my Pokemon.

Six Pokeballs twirled and let loose six flashes.

Metagross popped out first along wit Milotic,Tyranitar,Dragonite,Venasaur, and finally Pikachu who ran over to me and hugged my leg with joy.

"Heya Pikachu." I said.

"Pikaaaaaa!" Pikachu shouted as he jumped onto my shoulder.

Everyone esle stretched themselves with joy.

"Hey Felix. If you need me, i'll be outside, k?" I said.

"Yeah ok." He said as he did whatever he was doing.

I signal everyone to go outside.

We went outside and took a walk.

Instantly, I spotted a girl sitting on the railing of a boardwalk with a Vaporeon.

"Hmmm... She looks bored. I guess i'll go and help entertain her." I thought to myself.

I walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Hi uh... My name is Jay." I said.

(Hey Dark Aqaurius care for a battle?)

Anome
September 1st, 2005, 12:37 PM
Name: Anome Awakaru
Team:
Dragonfly(Ponyta)
Light(Espeon)
Blaster(Mudkip)
Speedy(Tailow)
Team Color: Black
Story: (I think I explained it in my sig.)

Loki
September 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
(Sure.)

I glanced over at the person the voice belonged to.

"Um. Hi." I said. Quite random... "My name is Lana..."

My Vaporeon twitched awake and stared at the boy.

"Va?"

"No I don't know him, but apparently, now I do." I told Vaporeon.

"Wanna battle?" I asked, knowing that that was probably the reason he came in the first place.

CyBeastSaber
September 1st, 2005, 04:03 PM
"Heheh. You read my mind, Lana. Well, get ready cause here I come. And for starters, I'll start with hm.... Pikachu!" I shouted. "Pika?!... Pikachu!" He yelled as he darted towards me eager to battle. "Now what will you bring out? I'm hoping for a good challenge."

Light_Azumarill
September 2nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Erm... I guess it's alright if I start. ^^; Whatever happened to Trainer Tory?

Melanie
-------------

"Croconaw! No, that's not an opponent!" I called, throwing myself down onto my blue and tan-colored pokemon and seizing him around the middle.

He was attempting to attack a plant that had been sitting in a pot. One of those decorative things that city planners place around the sidewalks. He stopped struggling, and I let go and gave him a reproachful look.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, my arms folded.

He shrugged. I sighed.

"I suppose it 'looked at you funny' again, huh?" I said to him, raising an eyebrow. This was his excuse last time.

He nodded. I shook my head.

Oh well... at least he didn't cause too much harm. As I walked around a little more, and prevented Croconaw from trying to kill some more plants and a small Charmander that had apparently 'called him a name', I sat down on a small bench.

"Oh... I'm so tired of walking...," I said to myself. That's when I looked up. Two trainers were starting a battle. A Pikachu and a Vaporeon stood waiting for the girl to pick her pokemon. I thought of going to watch them, but I was too tired, so I decided to watch from afar.

Croconaw sensed the battle and stood up, "Craww...!"

"No, don't even get any ideas! You're staying right here and that's that!" I said sternly to him. My patience had gone long before then, and I was not about to have a lovely battle interrupted by my stupid Croconaw.

"You didn't always used to be this way you know," I said to him, "Ever since your hormones have kicked in, you've been a whirlwind of testosterone, or whatever that male hormone is called."

I was incorrect, that was what human male hormone was called, pokemon's were different. Oh well.

I waited to see what the trainer's battle's outcome would be.

Trainer Tory
September 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
I'm bored, so is it too late to join? You guys look like you need more people. ^-^ The trainer RPGs that I join always go belly-up right after they start, so I thought the time has come for me to try another.

Here we go!:

Name: Melanie
Team:
Croconaw: Male
Cleffa: Female
Numel: Male
Team Color: Red
Story: Melanie's been wanting a chance to travel for a long time now. She really hated living at Ms. Harrup's House, a boarding house full of kids, and the second she could prove to Ms. Harrup that she was capable of being on her own, she did. Now she is ready to go on any adventure that comes at her with her three pokemon: Croconaw, a rather surly fellow that cares only about fighting and sees everyone as his next opponent, Cleffa, a super-cute and super-nice and polite sweetie, and finally her newest catch, Numel, a dull and slow young male.
Melanie herself is bright and friendly, she loves to spend time getting to know others, and cannot tolerate anyone making fun of anything. That's what used to go on all the time at the boarding house.

We is on the same travel team yes??

----
Tory put together everything in my bag,her 6 POkemon,all her berries,and healing items she would need,plus some REPEL and different types of Pokeballs.
"I hate going to Rustboro,it's such a long trip"
Tory's mother was forcing her to go,to visit her father. Her Pelliper NOMY could fly,but she prefered to walk,she did not want to arrive to soon,hopeing to not see her father for a long period of time.
Tory walked out the door,bidding her mother farewell.
It had been only 5 days since she challenged the Elite four,and lost, she was not so sure her POkmon were fit to go outside,espeicially since her Groudon,OMEGA,was not so used to her yet.
But Tory figured that this trip would allow them to get to know one another.Taking one long deep breathe,she took the one step that lead out off Lillycove city.
A few hours later,she arrived in Fotree,hopeing to pay a visit to Winoa and ask her for tips on how to beat the Elite four.
Tory saw how crowded it was around the gym,so she asked a girl sitting up on the planks above her.
" Excuse me! could you tell me if Winoa is having a battle today?"
( I am adressing you Dark Aquaris )

Digimon Kaiser
September 3rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Name Kouji
Age 16
Gender Male
team
Roselia
Absol
Rapidash
Altaria
Relicanth
Ampharos
story
Kouji was just your average 16-year old, before he gto captured and enslaved, but he stole his mistress' pokemon and shot her, he always carries a gun, just in case someone wants him to be enslaved again
TEAM COLOR White

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
OOC:Now that's interesting how Dark Aquarius is in two places at one time, huh? I wonder where is Dark Aquarius? I'm itchin' to start our battle. :D

Trainer Tory
September 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"I guess I can't visit her today"
I just walked along the planks,and I ran in someone(Kouji)
"Oh,I am so sorry sir"
and I contined walking.
I stopped in a restaruant and grabed a soda to drink,while I was in there,I heard The familair voice of Gabby,the annoying news girl who had interviewed me tons of times after contests.
"In today's news,Sootpolis city has experienced trauma today as a small,but uneffictive earthquake has rendured it's landmass,and with me today is Prof.Cosmo,excues me Professeor,but what exactly has happend to Sootpolis?"
(Prof.Cosmo)"well Gabby,the Earthquake has seemingly pushed Sootpolis City almost above the surfac"
(Gabby)"Unbeliveable,more information tonight at 8:30"
"that's weird"I said.

Loki
September 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
(AUgh! sorry I fogot about this!)

"Go Cloyster!" I shouted, throwing up Cloyster's very old, and outdated lure ball.

"Cloy." Cloyster said in it's low and raspy voice.

"Time to start." I said smirking "Cloyster, hydropump!"

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 10:28 PM
(It's alrite if you forgot. Now lets get started.)
-----
As the Hydro Pump came closer, Pikachu anchors itself.

"Pikachu, Now. Start with Agility to dodge it and follow up with Thunderbolt." I shouted.

Anome
September 6th, 2005, 05:18 AM
(AGH! I'M SO BAKA! I didn't even start yet!!!! *bonks head repeatedly with keyboard*)

Anome wandered around boredly, Light trotting at her feet, Speedy on her shoulder. She looked around but didn't see anything of interest until she noticed a flash that was a Thunderbolt. Curious as to who was battling, she rushed towards it. She saw that a Pikachu and a Blastiose were battling, coordinated by a male and female trainer. Light looked eager to join, but Anome called her into her pokeball. It would have been unfair. She sat down and watched the battle.

Light_Azumarill
September 6th, 2005, 07:43 AM
OOC: O.o Um, at the risk of sounding stupid, where is everyone at?? I know some of us are crowded around the battle between Pikachu and Cloyster, but where's that even?

Oh, and yes, Trainer Tory, we're on the same team. ^___^ I didn't want the person who started the RP to be alone!

Melanie
-------------

Croconaw looked up at me with a malevolent glare. He always hated it when I gave him orders he didn't agree with.

I looked down at him and shook my head, "No is no."

Then I noticed another girl watching the battle. Finally, someone else to converse with besides the ever-increasing hormonal crocodile beside me.

"Croconaw, return," I said lazily, and he gave me a look of sheer defiance as the red light engulfed him and he was gone. Sorry Croconaw, but the last thing I needed was a lawsuit because my Croconaw attacked a girl's leg or something. I tossed another pokeball of mine, and out popped a small, pink and cute pokemon. A Cleffa.

I walked up to the girl (yes it's you Anome ^^), and looked on at the battle.

"Interesting match-up wouldn't you say? I certainly would not have picked a Cloyster to go up against a Pikachu," I said to her, Cleffa at my feet staring at the battle.

Cleffa's cheeks turned a bit pinker as she stared at the battling Pikachu. She had always had a thing for other cute pokemon. It wasn't ever anything serious, she was after all a little kid; these were just little puppy love crushes.

Loki
September 6th, 2005, 02:24 PM
(It's in Sootopolis.)

"Iron defense!" I called

Cloyter withdrew into it's rock hard shell, and the thundershock hit directly, leaving no imprint or effect at all.

"Cloyster's shell's hardened from battles with Wallace and Winona, even a thundershock won't penetrate it." I said cockily

"Cloyster, aurora beam!"

Anome
September 6th, 2005, 03:11 PM
OOC: O.o Um, at the risk of sounding stupid, where is everyone at?? I know some of us are crowded around the battle between Pikachu and Cloyster, but where's that even?

Oh, and yes, Trainer Tory, we're on the same team. ^___^ I didn't want the person who started the RP to be alone!

Melanie
-------------

Croconaw looked up at me with a malevolent glare. He always hated it when I gave him orders he didn't agree with.

I looked down at him and shook my head, "No is no."

Then I noticed another girl watching the battle. Finally, someone else to converse with besides the ever-increasing hormonal crocodile beside me.

"Croconaw, return," I said lazily, and he gave me a look of sheer defiance as the red light engulfed him and he was gone. Sorry Croconaw, but the last thing I needed was a lawsuit because my Croconaw attacked a girl's leg or something. I tossed another pokeball of mine, and out popped a small, pink and cute pokemon. A Cleffa.

I walked up to the girl (yes it's you Anome ^^), and looked on at the battle.

"Interesting match-up wouldn't you say? I certainly would not have picked a Cloyster to go up against a Pikachu," I said to her, Cleffa at my feet staring at the battle.

Cleffa's cheeks turned a bit pinker as she stared at the battling Pikachu. She had always had a thing for other cute pokemon. It wasn't ever anything serious, she was after all a little kid; these were just little puppy love crushes.
Anome looked at the girl who had walked over to her and her Cleffa. Speedy remained on her shoulder. "The girl probably chose first, giving the boy a chance to pick a type that had an advantage." she guessed. "Or vice versa."

CyBeastSaber
September 6th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Pikachu, dodge it!" I shouted to Pikachu who easily evaded the Aurora Beam.

"Oh ho. Now this is going to be fun. A Cloyster who withstood my Pikachu's Thunderbolt must be well trained." I said with a smile on my face.

"Pikachu! Start with Agility and go into an Iron Tail attack!" I shouted to Pikachu who launched itself at Cloyster who was still withdrawn in its shell.

Loki
September 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Harden!" I called, as Cloysters shell got slick and shiny at the last moment, before impact.

Pikachu's tail hit directly again, and Cloyster easily withstood it.

"Alright cloyster, we can't use our usual strategy, because the pikachu's electric, but if you think you can do it..." I thought and nodded "Let's try it! Pin Missle!"

Cloyster's sharp points on it's shell began to glow silver, as they moved toward the biggest on in the middle, after about three seconds, shot out toward the pikachu.

"Aurora beam!" I called out.

Maybe...an aurora beam was coming from the front, while the pin missle came in from all sides, due to the pins being an extension of Cloyster, one on top, one behind, one on the pikachu's left, and another on it's right.

Let's hope this guy can't think up something imaganative before the aurora beam hits...

(This is hilarious, Anome thought I was using a blastoise, I thought I was using Vaporeon, but it ends up that Light Azumarill was right! lol)

CyBeastSaber
September 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"What an interesting combo attack. This might be harder then usual." I said still smiling.

"Pikachu use your tail to launch yourself upwards." I said to Pikachu who used his tail to spring upwards.

"Then land on Cloyster and use Thunder!" I shouted to Pikachu.

Loki
September 7th, 2005, 02:02 PM
(I sent a pin missile on from the top)

"Cloyster, re-direct!" I said, as the pins chased after pikachu "Then, follow up with clamp when pikachu lands on you!"

Cloyster faced upward as the pikachu came sailing down.

CyBeastSaber
September 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM
(Whoops. hehehe guess I missed that one.:) )

"Pikachu quick! Double Team!" I yelled.
Pikachu create multiple copies of itself as it glided in the air.
"Now agility when you land on the ground and follow up with Thunder Wave." I said to him.

Light_Azumarill
September 8th, 2005, 07:46 AM
^^ Wow, that is funny!

Melanie
------------

"Yeah," I replied, smiling, "So where're you from anyway? You live around here or are you a wandering trainer such as myself?"

Figured I might as well start a conversation, I was in no hurry, and as I stood waiting for a response, Cleffa nudged my leg.

"Cleffa faaa!" she said excitedly, pointing to the battling Pikachu.

I looked down, "Cleffa, I'm kinda having a conversation here, and yes I know, the Pikachu is using Thunder Wave."

The sparkly attack was particularly bright, and Cleffa awed at it as if it were a fireworks show.

Trainer Tory
September 8th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"hey whats going on?"I ask Melaine on the scene of the bvattle.
"huh?"
Seeing the Blastoise,seemed to remind me of my first Pokemon,Soke,my Blastoise,knowing that he was still in the Johto region somewhere.

Loki
September 8th, 2005, 05:01 PM
(WHERE'S THE BLASTOISE COMING FROM?!?!)

"Cloyster, Iron Defense!" I called out.

"Cl-" The little mouse landed on top of cloyster as cloyster began to clamp shut.

"pi?" Pikachu was half-way in, half-way out.

Cloyster was just as confused, so not crushing pikachu, like a clamp attack.

"Pi! Pi pi pi pi pi pi pi!!!!!" Pikachu started flailing around, bringing my Cloyster with it.

"Cloyster?" I asked, sweatdropping.

"PIIIIIIIII!" PIkachu used thunderwave, on my confused, and dazed Cloyster.

"Cloooyster." Cloyster fell on it's back, it's eyes swirly.

"Um..." I sweatdropped as I debated whether or not that was really dignified.

CyBeastSaber
September 8th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Good job Pikachu!" I shouted. "Now finish it with a Thunderbolt attack!"
"PiiiiiikaaaaaaChuuuuuuuu!" The Thunderbolt hit directly and with the close range doing even more damage to the paralyzed Cloyster. Pikachu jumped off the Cloyster and returned to my side. Cloyster fell down with a slump.
"Good job." I said to the trainer. "Care to try again?" I asked her.

Loki
September 9th, 2005, 02:10 PM
"What a lousy way to win" I muttered under my breath shaking my head, then saying louder so he could hear me from the other side of the arena, "Sorry, but I gotta go see if Wallace has pulled himself together yet!"

"Maybe some other time!" I waved, walking away from a stupid battle, that was won in the cheesiest of ways.

----

"Hey Wallace."

"Back already?" He asked, a wash cloth in his hand.

"Yeah. I lost a battle to a pikachu, but I'm not too disppointed I had a major disadvantage." I said, picking up another wash cloth and wiping off the tiles.

"Disadvantages aren't the key in battles, it's the way you battle with your pokemon." He said simply.

"I used the same technique." I said "I shouldn't have done that."

"Thinking up new strategy's is the difficult part of battles." He said.

"I know." I replied bitterly.

CyBeastSaber
September 9th, 2005, 03:47 PM
OOC: Ya that was a lousy win hehehe. Now, were we at an arena? I'm confused on that part. Anyways..

IC: I waved back to her as she took off. "Well that might of been too hard on her because she got a type disadvantage. Maybe I'll use someone else next time." I said to Pikachu. "Pika Pi!" It said with a little envy. "Oh come on. It's not like I don't like you Pikachu. It's just that you against water pokemon. It's a little hard on those pokemon." I explained. "Chuuuu." He said.

Anome
September 9th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Anome got up and walked over to the male trainer. "That was a nice battle. I'm Anome." she greeted.

CyBeastSaber
September 9th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Hello. It seems as if i've met you before but then again what do I know." I said smiling. "My name is Jay. nice to meet you Anome." I greeted her. "That wasn't my best but I should had gone easy on her." I said chuckling. "Oh meet my pokemon. HEY GUYS COME OVER HERE!!!" I shouted towards the pokemon by the pokemon center. The all sprinted towards me.

Loki
September 10th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"You ready for this Wallace?" I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He replied calmly.

"Alright, GO Vaporeon!"

"Go Francoise!" He called throwing out Sealeo's pokeball.

"Ice beam!" I commanded.

"You too Francoise!"

As the bluish beams hit, a massive, and messy ice sculpture bordered the floor.

Wallace sighed.

"Right, sorry about that!" I said, sweatdropping.

"Well, let's cut short, and clean this up, it'll take all day, since we have no fire pokemon, and even if we did, the heat would melt the ice on the walls." He said, sweatdropping too.

Light_Azumarill
September 10th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Well, at least the battle's done, so there'll be no more Blastoise/Cloyster/Vaporeon confusion. ^-^

Melanie
----------------

"A battle's going on, and I think a lot of us are pretty bored," I said to the boy that had just approached us.

The rest of the battle was fairly short, and the Pikachu became the victor. The girl looked a bit put out by this, and walked away after a short good-bye.

Anome strode off to see the boy that had won the battle, and I turned to the boy that had approached me a second ago.

"So, um, you're a pokemon trainer, right?" I asked him, noticing his attire. It was easy to pick out pokemon trainers, they dressed pretty differently than regular people.

Cleffa looked a bit sad that the battle was over, but happy that Pikachu had won. She jumped a bit.

I chuckled, "Please excuse my Cleffa, she tends to get crushes on cute pokemon."

Trainer Tory
September 10th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I let my Pokemon out and let them eat,but My ninetales ran up to cleffa and sat,wanting to play.
"ALPHA!"
I ran up to Her and bowed to Cleffa and her trainer
"I am sorry,My Ninetales tends to want to play with pokemon,It's in her nature"

Light_Azumarill
September 10th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Melanie
--------------

"Oh, that's okay! Cleffa's used to Croconaw, my hormonal starter pokemon. I would bring him out but he might attack one of yours," I said to him, then tossed my other pokeball to the ground.

A flash of light issed, then formed the shape of my third pokemon, Numel.

"Hey Numel, how're we doing today?" I asked the yellow camel pokemon.

Numel nodded slowly, though he seemed not to even register I was there.

"I've had him for a long time now, and he still doesn't answer me at all," I said, shaking my head, "He's a great battler though. It's like he's a whole different pokemon when battling."

"Your pokemon are great, looks like you've raised them up nicely," I said to him, looking at his Ninetails.

Trainer Tory
September 11th, 2005, 08:45 AM
"Thats good."
I patted alpha on the Head
But all of a sudden,the grounbd started to shake violently
"Alpha return!"
I put my Ninetales back in it's poke ball ,As I grabbed onto something
"An earth quake?!"

Loki
September 11th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"Wo-o-o-a-h!" I teetered on one foot as the whole gym began to shake.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"You got me!" Wallace answered steadying himself on the ice walls.

"Watch it!" I shouted as the ice began to crack.

"Sootopolis isn't supposed to have earthquakes!" Wallace shouted over the cracking of the ice.

And just as suddenly as it had come, it disappeared.

"What was that?" He asked, his white hat lopsided.

"I'm not sure. Let's ask Winona, she knows everything." I suggested, and he nodded, walking over to the visual phone.

i screamed as a chunk of ice fell off the top of the wall I was next to.

"That was a little too close for comfort." I said, as the ice chunk, big as a graveler and heavy as a golem, landed right in front of me.

"Be careful, the ice might start to crack and fall from the walls shaking and all." He said dialing.

"Would've been nice to know a little earlier!" I said scooching away from the Ice, and scrambling next to him.

CyBeastSaber
September 11th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"Your Cleffa sure is cute. Pikachu isn't too affectionate but sometimes he can even scare me." I said to the girl chuckling a little." The name's Jay. What are your names friends?" I asked the two trainers.

Anome
September 12th, 2005, 05:18 AM
(Uzumaki_Naruto, would you happen to be talking to me? *feels lost*)

CyBeastSaber
September 12th, 2005, 04:00 PM
OOC: Heh no Anome. :D I'm talking to Trainer Tory and Light Azumarill. :)

Loki
September 13th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Wallace sighed, as many other chunks of ice fell off.

"Do you think you could do me a favor, and go ask the pokemon center if Walrien is better now? We need him to re-ice the walls." Wallce said turning to me.

"Oh, sure!" I said, walking back to the beach.

---

"You guys are STILL here?!" I asked incredulously as I saw all the spectators, and the boy I had battled with earlier conversing.

Trainer Tory
September 14th, 2005, 03:15 PM
(been so long since i posted,dang school)
I ran into the Poke center to see if i could get some info on what was going on
but the whole place was in a panic.
"Oh no this is not good..."
"what's wrong nurse Joy?"I asked
"We ran out of medical supplies for the pokemon,in turns out that Mossdeep,the place where we get our supplies,has been hit to,so the nearist place would be Lilycove,but we don't know how to get there...."
I thought for a little bit,
"I'll fly to Lilycove and surf back"
"Oh you would?thank you"
Any one want to come with?

(this is where we divided into our teams,and we each get sent to a different Hoenn island,)

CyBeastSaber
September 14th, 2005, 05:57 PM
OOC: Gah. I don't want to look back at the character bios to check who is in which team so who is in who's team again?

Loki
September 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC:Kay Uzumaki Naruto, here's the list.

Trainer Tory-Red
Me-Blue
Mercenary (is he still here?)-Blue
UN(you)-you said any color would be fine with you,
Light Azu-Red
Anome-Black
OWA(one winged angel)-White

Anyone going to answer my question in my last IC post?

CyBeastSaber
September 14th, 2005, 07:11 PM
OOC:Okay. Thanks Naoko-chan. I owe you one.:D So.... It's either Anome or OWA...

IC:"Oh sorry. Hehehe. These guys came and started talking about our battle. Wasn't that much entertainment but I guess it was enough to get these guys started." I said smiling. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Light_Azumarill
September 15th, 2005, 07:43 AM
OOC: Yeah, I'm with Trainer Tory, the Red team.

Melanie
-------------

"Oh, I'm Melanie, and thanks for the comment on my Cleffa," I replied, smiling. I went to introduce Tory, but he had left and gone into the Pokemon Center. I blinked.

"What's happening over there?" I asked aloud, seeing the crowd of people surrounding it, "I'm gonna check it out."

I ran in and noticed Tory volunteering to get the supplies for the center. I stepped forward.

"I'd love to help out too if you don't mind!" I said to him and Nurse Joy, "I think it would be cool to help sick pokemon out."

Loki
September 15th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"I have to go get Wallace's Walrien. That shake up caused a lot of ice to fall off the walls." I said "And I'll bet a lot more are coming off right now."

"Wallace is asking Winona what happened right now, but it's a mystery to us right now." I said glancing at the pokemon center.

Trainer Tory
September 16th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"Alright,We Set off in an hour,let's hope ya got a pokemon who can surf."
I patted Melanie on the shoulder.
And let my Kiro(Swampert) out of his Pokeball.
"Alright Kiro,we have one heck of a journey,we need to go..."
I took out my Pokenav,and opened the map
"We need to go to Lilycove,the we need to get back here,.Huh?Wait a minute!?"
The islands on the Pokenav seemed to have moved a bit,
"Pokenav's are adjusted accordingly to sattilites,right Nurse Joy?"
"Yes,they are.It is like that because it is more efficent"
1 HOUR LATER
"Time to go,you Ready Malanie?"

Anome
February 9th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Anome grumbled angrily as she picked herself off the ground. Speedy was darting around in the air, startled. "Speedy, calm down!" Anome cried to him. "It's alright!" she said reassuringly. Speedy landed on her outstretched arm and ruffled his feathers. "Good boy." Anome said, giving him a pokemon treat and patting his head. "Now c'mon. Back inside." she said as she took out a light blue pokeball. When Speedy was back in his pokeball, Anome sighed and looked around to see if she could find any signs to tell her what the heck just happened.

Loki
February 9th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Please don't revive dead threads Anome.