PDA

View Full Version : Golden sun: The dark Age.

Zero ex
August 28th, 2005, 07:08 PM
It all starts twenty years later, when the Golden Sun was summoned...................

Since the destruction of Vale, the people started making a new village. One the can replace Vale. The people called the new village Vate, the village of miracles. But as time passed strange events began to occur. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and other horrific events happened on a regular bassis. Why was all this happening? Because the village of Vate was being attacked. Attacked by a powerful man named Alex. He took over the village and captured Isaac, Gerat, Felix, and Ivan.

Things seemed hopeless. But one day the wise one told a chosen few about the lighthouses and Golden Sun. "I, the wise one, have seen the future. I have seen the world being destroyed." The wise one paused and looked at each of the chosen in turn. "I also see that you, the chosen, can beat the Dark Demon, Alex." The people gathered around the wise one, the chosen, looked at him in disbelief. Chosen? Destined to defeat Alex? Alex the Dark Demon? But the wise one was never wrong. And now that they knew of their fate, they were ready to accept the challenge.
Now in the Rp, you are one of those persons. (thanks to alana for modifying this plot)

Now you can fill this. I know im not good in plots, but later i can turn the story to one super cool story.

Rules : No god characters. You can start like the strongest but at the end you will be the weakest.
Have fun.

Name:
Apparence:
Weapons:
Element : Water, fire, wind, and Earth.
Story: (optional)
Title: (optional) The title can be like the Beast, the hurricane. someting lie that.

Kay11190
August 29th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Name: Kay
Apparence: Me (http://c-uncut.com/media/ff7-cloud.jpg)
Weapons: Sword
Element:Fire

Zabuza
August 29th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Name: Jak
Apparence: White cloths and black hair
Weapons: Staff
Element : Wind
Title: Typhoon

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Name: Kyo
Apparence: He is tall, with black cloathes and a white band in his right arm. He have long hair, blue eyes.
Weapons: Long sword.
Element : Earth
Story: Will be discovered through the Rp.
Title: Chaotic man.

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Name:
Becouse I can....

Name: Phillis
Apparence: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/evazion/Akira/tetsuo.jpg
Weapons: pike staff,(a long staff that is cut in three peaces that go together quickly and easaly)
Element : Ice, (can I be Ice... if not then wind...)
Story: I'll tell it one of thies days....
Title: DragonMaster, ( I have some pride issuse becouse of this so....)

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
OoC: Ice = to water. and lighting is = to wind

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 05:58 PM
OOC: I'll take wind then....

Super_Lawliet
August 30th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Name: Rayne
Apparence: Rayne (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/elves/elves24.jpg)
Weapons:Bow w/arrows
Element: Water
Title: Um...Rain lol

JBCBlank
August 30th, 2005, 03:59 PM
lets get this started!!! *grabs Zero ex in a headlock*

Super_Lawliet
August 30th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Lol, you sure seem excited about this JBCBlank.*pats head*Be patient lol

Zero ex
August 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
OoC: C-c-calm down!

IC: After the wise one leaved. The chosens were assigned with a mission. "Lalivero, maybe there could be some hope." That was the final words of the wise one.

Next day....

"Hey!!" Kyo shouted to the cat that waked him up. He stand up. "No! I forgot today i will part to my new adventure!" Kyo got up, and got out of his house.

When he came out of the house, he saw 4 of his new companions. "Hey, sorry. I oversleep. Now we can leave." Kyo said like a funny guy. When he turned arround he saw all the persons of their village.

"At last you have wake up kid!" "Hey come one Kyo!" The people shouted to Kyo.

JBCBlank
August 30th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Phillis smiles and pokes Kyo in the shoulder, "As you said lets get going..." He says gruffly, "and lets hurry my clouths are going out of stile..." everyone knew they already where.

Super_Lawliet
August 30th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Oh come on now...they aren't that bad!" Rayne laughed and crossed her arms. "It's all just the way you dress...." She smiles. "Not a dang thing wrong with it..."

Zabuza
August 30th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"So anyone of you know to where exactlly we are going?" Jak aked to everyone "because to be honest I don't really know."

JBCBlank
August 30th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"I don't think anyone does," Phillis says poking at a hole in his pocket.

Zero ex
August 30th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Kyo saw them with a creepy face. "We need to go to Lalivero! Now, now. We need to leave now. But some one is missing. Holy cow! We need to wait for him!" Isaac angrily said to all his teammates.

Super_Lawliet
August 31st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Rayne sighs and nods, looking to the others. "We needn't be so rushed...take it easy my friend...."

JBCBlank
August 31st, 2005, 03:29 PM
Phillis smiles and streaches, "how long will we have to wait?"

Kay11190
August 31st, 2005, 07:40 PM
OOC:Sorry I'm late and you guys have to post at least four line or the thread might be closed.

IC:Kay hurried up the street towards the chosen few who were to accompany him on his quest. "Sorry I'm late you guys I just wanted to make sure I had everything I needed in my bag." He said catching his breathe. Kay reached into his bag and pulled out an apple ."Anyway it's nice to meet all off you mine name is Kay. And what are your names?" Kay asked finaly catching his breathe and taking a bite of the apple.

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
"Huh? A little late?! Well, I will forgive you in exchange of your apple." Kyo said with a big smile in his face. Then he catch what Kay said. "Jej.. Sorry, my name is Kyo. I use Earth powers, Im not good in controlling psyenergy. But I rock using my sword. Hey, and is it a deal?!" Kyo said, with his sight in Kay's apple.

OoC: Lol! This time my character will be a bit...stupid.

Zabuza
September 1st, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Stop with the talking we must start moving so that we can start" Jak said to the group. "What in name of god took you so long?" Jak asked Kay. Then turn his eyes to the rest of the goup and said "So how much time will it take us to get to Lalivero? I had never wnet out that far away from the village thats why I am asking all of you."

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Man you are just stupid." Kyo said like if he was the mpst intelligent person. Kyo moved towards Jak. "Look, if we get going now, we will arrive in some 10 days." Kyo said with a big smile in his face.

The village was all angry. "Cann't you see that we are suffering!" "Come on get going!"

"Get the hell shout up!" Kyo angrily said. Kyo saw Kay and said "Hey i want that apple" Kyo said like if he was a poor child.

JBCBlank
September 1st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Phillis grew impatient and took the apple from Kay, and shoved it to Kyo, "here's your apple, now lets get going before the villigers start throwing stuff at us." he starts walking not careing if they fallowed him or not. "by the way... I'm Phillis..."

Super_Lawliet
September 1st, 2005, 03:52 PM
She sighs and follows Phillis, stretching a little. "My name is Rayne, it's lovely to meet you Phillis..." She smiles.

Kay11190
September 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Poor apple I barely knew you before you were taken from me like the wind takes the leaves. Oh well I'll just eat another." Kay said pulling out another apple from his bag. "So ten days huh well you think there is a faster way to get there since we might not have all the time in the world?" Kay asked taking a bite of his new appe wand watching to make sure no one takes this one from him.

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Hey, it tastes like garbage!" Kyo angrily said. But then he thought that it will be cool to throw it to somebody. "Gotcha!" Kyo shouted when he trowed the rest of the apple to Jak. Kyo start laughing like a wild beast. "OH! Look at his face, is all covered of apple!" Kyohardly said, he was laughing like a beast. "He-hey, wait for me!" Kyo shouted when he saw all leave.

Zabuza
September 1st, 2005, 04:33 PM
"**** you Kyo" Jak said wiyh an angry voice "I will kill you. We just started and I already feal like killing you." Then Jak started to run towards Kyo.

JBCBlank
September 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM
Phillis stops short and Kyo runs right into him, "I suggest we keep from angering each other for the time being..." he starts walking again, "and besides.... souldn't we elect a leader..."

Super_Lawliet
September 2nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
She shakes her head, thinking deeply. She snaps out of her daze after nearly running into Phillis. "A leader?.....Well, our leader, I think should be someone who is NOT the kind to fight with another team member."

JBCBlank
September 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
Phillis smiles and turns around, "I elect Rayne..."

Zabuza
September 2nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Jak tought about it for a minute and then said "you know I think that it won't be Kyo. Because he is a trouble maker. And I will prefer it will be better if one of you three guys is the leader. So anyone has any other suggestions."

Super_Lawliet
September 2nd, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Well....I would vote myself leader..." She looks to the other, grinning. "But I'm not that type of person...I'd vote for Phillis...."

Zero ex
September 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Huh?! What about me? I'm smart, cool, handsome, and other more things. I can be a the best leader! What do you say Kay, vote for me or-or die!" Kyo happily said to all his party members. Kyo take out a map from his bag. "By the way, I'm the only one that have a map and I know the fastest way to go to Lalivero!" Kyo said with a big smile in his face.

Super_Lawliet
September 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Rayne looked at Kyo and sighed. "If you're handsome, then I'd kiss you Kyo!" She crossed her arms, smirking. "Looks like I hit a nerve....you aren't handsome..."

Zabuza
September 2nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
"***** Kyo" Jak angrily said. "Why donn't you understand." Then Jak started thinking for a minute and finally said "Alright Kyo if you are going to be our leader, do you think you can take us there and more important do you think you are inteligent enought to be our leader?"

Super_Lawliet
September 2nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Oh please! I'm smarter that him for one...." She grunted and scratched her ear, yawning. "It's only the real truth...."

Zero ex
September 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Look Jak, you are a weirdo! So no one will care of your stupid vote and I'm intelligent, maybe i do not know to read or to use well my psyenergy. But im a good strategian, I know lots of battle tactics." Kyo angrily said to them.

Zabuza
September 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Hey" Jak yelled at Kyo. "Thats exactly why I'm telling you that you are stupid. You just said that you didn't know how to read and if you don't know how to read letters you won't be able to read a map." Jak afirmed. "Now lets see how many votes do we have. Rayne have 2 votes and they are from Phillis and me. I do not have. Kyo only have his own vote. Phillis have 1 and is from Rayne. And Kay dosen't have. So Kay you haven't vote so choose the one tnat you think will be better leader."

Zero ex
September 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
"I do not know to read letters! But I know how to use a map, and i know which city is Lalivero!" Kyo shouted at Jak.

fightingdreamer
September 11th, 2005, 09:48 AM
awsome

name:koga
looks like: naruto
weapons:starts out with claws (like in the pic)
then gets more weapons
element:wind
title:the nine tailed fox

Zero ex
September 11th, 2005, 10:01 AM
OoC: Welcome to the Rp shiningadept!.

CyBeastSaber
September 11th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Ok if I join? :D

Name: Jay
Appearance:Tall, Brown hair, brwn eyes, brwn clothes, and a brwn cape.
Weapons: Long Sword, or light blades
Element: Earth
Story:None
Title:None

Zero ex
September 12th, 2005, 11:41 AM
OoC: Welcome to the Rp! Now you can start.

CyBeastSaber
September 12th, 2005, 04:15 PM
OOC: Yahoo!!! Hehehe... Well here goes.

IC: "Kyo shall have my vote." I said stepping out of nowhere. "Hello guys. The name's Jay." I said to the group. "And shall we proceed towards Lalivero town or stand here consulting about who's going to be leader?" I asked as I casted a Potent Cure spell on my wound that I had on my arm.

Super_Lawliet
September 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM
She blinked and looked to the newcomer, highly offended. "Oh I see what's goin on! You're all sexist ain't ya!" Rayne turned on her heel and stormed off, arms folded over her chest. "Bloody sexist idiots...see if they need my help...."

CyBeastSaber
September 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"Hey. All I did was vote. Is there something wrong with that? And you don't want to just jump to conclusions." I said to the girl walking away. "Well we could just battle it out to see who is superior and make him or her the leader since voting will only cause more trouble." I asked.

Super_Lawliet
September 12th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Whatever the hell you want...it's all about guys now..." She stopped shortly and looked back. "You don't know how hard life is for me nbow man..you don't know...."

CyBeastSaber
September 12th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Oh. Sorry bout that." I said to her. I just stood there wondering for a minute. "Hey Kyo why don't we give her a chance?" I asked. "Like she says. It has always been men. Why don't we let women have a chance, ok?"