PDA

View Full Version : Hi!! by DK

Dark Koga
August 30th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Hi!!! i'm new and I am frenc,I find this forum is cool and I will make my to better understand you,if that improve my English I will airai better notes XD thanks all

Cybex Mewtwo
August 30th, 2005, 07:30 AM
XD...Well, at least I understood what you said, so thats always a plus. Welcome to PC and have a load of fun.

Mitzykitty
August 30th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the PC. Enjoy being here!!

Signomi
August 30th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Velcome to PC Newcomer! ^_^ Hope you enjoy it here. It's nice to see a French person here =3 PM any of us if you have any questions or if you just wanna be friends ^_~;

Dark Koga
August 30th, 2005, 07:49 AM
ok!!thank you! http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/bandit.gif

Datriot
August 30th, 2005, 07:56 AM
hiya, welcome to PC!:)
Have fun here.

Innocence
August 31st, 2005, 04:11 AM
Hi! Have fun at the pokecommunity. Your english is very good for a second language! PM Me if you want to be friends.

Eon-Rider
August 31st, 2005, 04:20 AM
I actually thought DK stood for Donkey Kong!
LOL

Well, anyway, have a nice time!

Sorano
August 31st, 2005, 11:29 AM
Hi, Dark Koga! :D ~My name is Karli, and I'd like to welcome you to PC~! If you have any questions you can PM me, if you want. n___n I hope you have a super time!

Kira
August 31st, 2005, 11:29 AM
Hewwo and welcome to the PokeCommunity. I hope you will have fun here, and that you will discuss what you want, and get a bunch of hyper freaks, aka friends! PM me if you want something, I will always be glad to assist!

Cherrim
August 31st, 2005, 10:56 PM
Bonjour~ :D Bienvenue Pokcommunity!

...I would write the whole thing in French, but I've forgotten most of the language over the summer, sadly, since I'm out of school for now. Anyway, welcome to the boards. ^^ (You wouldn't happen to know any good French Pokemon/Anime forums, would you? I've been searching for a long time but to no avail...;_; I haven't found any yet.)

Greta
August 31st, 2005, 11:12 PM
Bonjour =)
Glad to have a french guy around us. ^_^
Anyway, welcome here and have fun!