PDA

View Full Version : Flames from Shadows

Spirit's Fire
August 30th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Hah... Yes, it's another new member.
Call me Gabe, that's my actual nickname. ^.^;;

I'm one of those... addicts of the video games. I've been playing Pokemon since I first heard about it back in '99. Yeah, over 5 years, woohoo. :P

Anyways, I have all this unneeded information about Pokemon from years of experience, and I went on a search to find a place I could use it. That may be here... who knows?

I'm an experienced roleplayer as well, though my expertise is in an area that isn't allowed to those under age 18. Heh heh...

Still, I've lurked here as a guest and browsed the various RP threads, and I think I'll fit in alright.

On a sidenote, if anyone wants info about the first 251 Pokemon... heh heh, come to me. :D

Kid Frost
August 30th, 2005, 09:04 AM
cool welcome if you need anything feel free to pm me

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 30th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Many good greetings to PC! I know you will have a great time on the best site in the world. Please read the rules! I know it sounds like such a cliche, but it may increase your fun here.

Spirit's Fire
August 30th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Hah, thanks, you two. I'm sure I'll enjoy being here. :bandit:

*pets his Umbreon* Hah... my favorite Pokemon... *beams*

I literally have a team of all Umbreons on my Pokemon Silver game. Major weakness, I know... but thanks to breeding, they have moves they can defend against anything with. ^.^

Haha, all have Shadow Ball{My favorite attack}, thanks to breeding them from an Eevee I gave the TM to. ^.^ Then I have the other evolutions, all with Shadow Ball too. Oh, the things I can do. :P

I also have the rom versions of Ruby/Sapphire/Silver/Crystal, where I have cheated a bit and started off with an Umbreon, as well as using a Gameshark code to use up the first five Pokeballs catching, you guessed it, Umbreon. Don't worry, I actually own these games. I said it already, I'm a Pokemon game addict. :D

Omega Latios
August 30th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Hi! Welcome To PC! Enjoy To Be In Here!

Mitzykitty
August 30th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Hi and welcome. Hope you are going to enjoy being here.

Datriot
August 30th, 2005, 09:37 AM
you gabe, welcome to PC, have fun hee, PM me if you need anything.:)

Spirit's Fire
August 30th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks! I'm already enjoying! I've found a place to Rp finally. ^.^

*bows to the Umbreon in Mitzykitty's team* ^.^;; Heh heh. I'm an Umbreon lover, forgive me.

Innocence
August 31st, 2005, 04:15 AM
Hi! Welcome to the pokecommunity! I am your host, M_M, M&M, Missingno_M, M_Master, etc. PM me if you want to be friends.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 31st, 2005, 05:44 AM
Welcome to PC and have a lot of fun. So says the Cyber Pokemon!

Newten5
August 31st, 2005, 05:48 AM
Welcome to the community, read the rules, don't SPAM an all that jazz.....
If you ever need help the community is here for you! ^_^
Have a great time,

~Newten5

The Dark Jedi
August 31st, 2005, 05:54 AM
Hey welcome to pc and have a good time posting.^^

Spirit's Fire
August 31st, 2005, 06:01 AM
I go to bed and wake up with four new posts, yay! ^.^

Haha, thanks, guys. Love the welcoming committee here. ;) I'll try to abide by the rules.

Fox♠
August 31st, 2005, 06:36 AM
post lots, follow the rules, all the normal repetative stuff people say

a few places you may wanna check out

daily chit chat: as far as I'm concerned it's a spam hole, but people seem to enjoy chatting there, you 'parrently can make quite a few friends there

any place in the pokemon game help and disscusion catorgory

and alot of other places depending on your intrests

if you ever want to ask for help, or wanna chat don't hesitate in PMing or IMing me

~vaati

Greta
August 31st, 2005, 06:39 AM
Hey there and welcome! *yay another rplayer!* ^_^Sure you're enjoy yourself. Whatever you need or just want to talk PM me. =)

Dark Magician ruler
August 31st, 2005, 07:21 AM
Hey welcome to PC have fun now

Sorano
August 31st, 2005, 08:31 AM
Hello, Spirit's Fire~! :33 Welcome to PC. ~My name is Karli. ^___^ I hope you have a great time, but follow the rules, too. :O

Kira
August 31st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Hewwo and welcome to the PokeCommunity. I hope you will have fun here, and that you will discuss what you want, and get a bunch of hyper freaks, aka friends! PM me if you want something, I will always be glad to assist!

Spirit's Fire
September 2nd, 2005, 02:50 AM
^.^ Yay, more people saying hi...

Thanks, I will follow the rules. *nod nod*

I might visit sparingly, since I have a life... OK, that's a lie, but... Heh heh... see ya'll around! ^.^

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Hiya, we're in the same RP together so I thought I'd stop by as well. ^_^

And I see you've got yourself a sloganizer banner too. Well, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Oh, and please go post in the RP...impatient? Me? Not a bit...

^_^

Spirit's Fire
September 2nd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Hiya, we're in the same RP together so I thought I'd stop by as well. ^_^

And I see you've got yourself a sloganizer banner too. Well, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Oh, and please go post in the RP...impatient? Me? Not a bit...

^.^

Aw, how shweet... :P

Haha, yesh, a sloganizer banner, courtesy of clickening on yours. ^.^
Hah... I did post... But do us both a favor and don't fill up this thread with "Go post in the RP." *laughs* I'm sure ya mean well... but you're still impatient. ;)

Gotta say, though, I didn't expect such RP talent here. I'm getting a run for my money, and I've been a member of adult RP sites with worse RPers. O.O Story for another time, so don't ask. I'm a tad perverted. *chuckles nervously* ^.^;; *whistles and trails off*

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
Heh, yes I'll try to contain myself. ^_^ Or maybe I'll fill up your PM with nagging messages instead...

:badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:

Nah...

And I'm glad to hear that you're finding the RPers you have met this far up to standard. Myself I don't have a clue about the general level of talent since I haven't really RPed anywhere else. Although it was clear to me from the start that there are a lot of folks around who are far better than me. You mentioned adult RPing? Hmm...*Attempts to picture that, getting others to look at him in a funny way*

What? Don't look at me like that! I was just thinking of an RP where you can write Sh1taki mushrooms without getting it censored. Geez...get your minds out of the gutter you pervs. ^_~

Spirit's Fire
September 2nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
*falls over* Riiiiiight... everyone believes you. NOT! >.> <.< *cackles evilly and prances off to announce that Alter Ego is just as much a perv as anyone else*

Teehee. ^.^

Well... we weren't exactly writing sh1taki mushrooms...... 'nuff said. ^.^;;
And I'm currently banned until my next birthday... which is three months away... *sighs*

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
A little perversion is good for the soul. And you weren't writing about mushrooms? Whatever would adult RPs be about if there are no mushrooms involved? I'm too innocent and unspoiled to know. *Insert saintly smiley here*

But what's with this banning bussiness?

Spirit's Fire
September 2nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
Haha, okay. *steals saintly smile and tries to go to the church he got kicked out of* *gets booted again* Nope, this thing doesn't work. :P

How does banning work? Well... they found me out, basically, and restricted me from signing on with any one of my numerous characters until I turn 18. Grr... I hate American age of consent laws...

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
*DISCLAIMER*
The following message may contain what is known as a 'political charge' and should not be, by decree of American age consent laws, read or even percieved by anybody below the age of 18. Perpetrators will be punished as dictated by the law. You have been warned.

Internet gestapo...seriously, what is the world coming to? <_<

I know adult stuff can be corrupting for a pure child soul, but who really has any idea how far they can stretch it? Let the conspiracy theories run wild...

SaVaGeBloW
September 2nd, 2005, 05:57 PM
welcome to pc... Have fun here and post!
~Yoh

Spirit's Fire
September 3rd, 2005, 12:29 AM
Alter Ego: Oh, great, now I'm afraid I'll be hunted down... Thanks a lot... >.<;;

yoh: Thanks for the welcome. I'm working on posting. ^.^ So far... well, I'm doing horribly, but that'll change! >.<;;

*bounces*