View Full Version : Where would you most like to start your pokemon journey?

February 16th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Well,I would really liked to have grown up in the original Kanto region , in the peaceful surroundings of Vermillion city! I perfer this city because of its vast ocean that is right next to it!

February 16th, 2004, 12:54 AM
yeah, id grow up in kanto too, probally cerellean(spelling?) city

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 16th, 2004, 5:02 AM
I'd want to start my journey from either Verdanturf Town, in Hoenn, or Pallet Town, in Kanto. Verdanturf's all pretty with its flowers and it seems quiet and peaceful. I like Pallet just because Ash and Gary are from Pallet...^_^

Dusty Pikachu
February 16th, 2004, 6:22 AM
Ha, well I would want to start my journy in Mossdeep City in the Hoenn region, I love water ^^ It is peaceful and quaint there. My second choice would most likely be Lilycove City also in the Hoenn region.

February 16th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Lol. Canada for me. But for a valid answer Cerulean because Misty is there XD

February 16th, 2004, 3:25 PM
Verdanturf,lillycove or New bark town

February 16th, 2004, 3:32 PM
For me, the place I said I'm from! :P

Evil Togepi
February 16th, 2004, 3:53 PM
I'd love to live somewhere in the Johto for some reason, I guess cos to me my fav Gym leaders are the johto ones and my fav pokemon are the johto pokemon as such :D I think maybe I'd prefer Eckruteak City for one cos of it's ancient past with Ho-Oh, second cos it's gym leader is Morty (*My fav Gym leader other than Clair*) and three....cos I have a heck of a time trying to spell the name of the place right so obviosuly was the one that stood out to me from day one...so I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong here XD

February 16th, 2004, 4:02 PM
I'd say Slateport. They have many shop and a beach there. Imagine someone said they wanted to start off in Ever Grande City. lol

February 17th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Lol, they get to challenge the Elite Four as soon as they start!

February 17th, 2004, 4:56 PM
i would start in little root town i dunno why i just like this place and its my favorite town in the whole of pokemon

February 17th, 2004, 6:26 PM
PALLET TOWN! ...I have my reasons. *cough*Gary'sthere*cough* Kanto is just the classic region, and it's always been my favorite for some reason. ^_^

February 17th, 2004, 7:12 PM
*dreams about living in Slateport*
Goes swimming on the beach with girls. YES!

February 17th, 2004, 9:10 PM
id probly say Dewford, Lilycove, Little root, or Pallet! dont know why i just like those towns :laugh:

Muffin Man
February 18th, 2004, 5:17 AM
I's like to start at sootopolis city! :)

February 18th, 2004, 5:37 PM
I'd want to start in Sootopolis City...or maybe somewhere in my made-up region. ^_^

February 19th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I's like to start at sootopolis city! :)

How are you suppose to swim across the water then? :P

February 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I'd start in Mossdeep. It reminds me of Kodiak, a town on an Island off the coast of Kodiak were I used to live ^_^ (There was a rocket launch place near town, too :O) It's by the sea, and it's pretty, and I just LIKE IT.

February 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM
(I meant off the coast of Alaska, sorry about the mistake, and sorry about the double post =/)

February 21st, 2004, 8:09 AM
Pluslechu, use this button to edit your posts if you make a mistake--> http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/buttons/edit.gif Okay? ^_^;

February 21st, 2004, 10:15 AM
In Hoenn ^_^ The best pokemon are on that region, of course ^____^

Like Tyranitar and Togepi!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

February 25th, 2004, 6:50 AM
I would like to start in Dewford, in the hoenn region..cuz is a nice beach, quiet, and with less people than other pleaces...and is tight in the ocean, so, starting a journey with a boat trip is just perfect.

February 25th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I'd like to have Orange Islands!
Think of all those ocean and islands there.

February 25th, 2004, 2:49 PM
Masara(Pallet) Town. x.x For... reasons..
Other than that, it's just cute. Heck, I might even decide not to leave after all. n.n()

February 27th, 2004, 9:22 PM
I'd start in Johto. New Bark Town. I would pick Chikorita, yay! :classic:
I'd have a good time going on my own journey!!!

The X
February 28th, 2004, 6:43 AM
I'd say Slateport. You have access to a beach, cycle track, and the Riddle House! Not forgetting the Name Rater's house, the Oceanic Museum, the Market and the Port. :cool:

February 28th, 2004, 7:12 AM
Probally Petalburg City(in Hoenn),it's so prettyful...^_^
And I'd travel to LittleRoot Town to get my starter pkmn......-a cute lil' Torchic!!!!^-^

Dragon Man
March 4th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Saffron City would be my 1st choice and my 2nd choice would be Pallet Town and my 3rd choice would be Lavender Town.

March 19th, 2004, 4:58 PM
ill live in pallet town to get my starter(bulbusaur).

i like ecruteak city buz it contains ho-oh(ash's father? :laugh: ) and the legendary dogs.

second choice would be in the unkown dungeon so me and mewtwo would be best friends(and rule the world of coarse),either that or im lunch to his hungry clones.

March 19th, 2004, 5:54 PM
Olivine City! Next to the sea with a light house an everything! I could swim out to the islands where Lugia is (and die in the whirlpools yeah...)!

March 19th, 2004, 6:44 PM
Obviously Blackthorn City =D Cus two of the hottest anime people (Lance and Clair) grew up there X3 Then I'd be able to talk to them =3 And stare at them for all I want >D

March 21st, 2004, 4:20 PM
Cerulean City all the way! I would love to live in Cerulean city:)

March 21st, 2004, 4:46 PM
I would want to start my journey in, Littleroot.

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 21st, 2004, 4:50 PM
Blackthorn, I was born in Blackthorn anyway...now I live in Berylport Tourmaline Islands....
Lance and Clair my favourite characters come from there...*embraces Lance, cheers Clair-Go Clair!...*

March 22nd, 2004, 2:58 AM
I would start in Cherrygrove in Johto or Slateport in Hoenn ^_^

March 22nd, 2004, 6:44 AM
Like where I live, I'd like to start out in the Big City, somewhere in Johto! I'd love to hang around with the Pichu Bros. and their friends! Doing all sorts of mischief, playing around with no care in the world, eating all the fruit you can eat... It's a good life!

March 25th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I'd start off where I live, it would be interesting ^ ^
I would pick Torchic, burn my college down (j/k) it would be fun!

March 25th, 2004, 12:16 PM
i'd start out in Mossdeep because there's the beautiful ocean and all those flowers around the island or Sootopolis because there's so much water everywhere

March 25th, 2004, 5:50 PM
I would live in Goldenrod because the life in the big city, and - because of the fact that i live in texas and the area around here is not right for it - the underground path

March 26th, 2004, 5:00 AM
^_^ Now this is a fun topic...not that all the topics are not fun.><

Erm...oh yeah...I would love to start my Journey from Hoenn, using my bike to go all the way to Littleroot from Lilycove city.O_o; Hold on... I could use the ship express...XP Who cares..?

A kid from Lilycove city has his his eyes to see, a brand new world to he. Littleroot town has no houses that are brown..."Treeko."