View Full Version : The Begining

February 16th, 2004, 8:32 AM
This is RPG for myself...and 4 other trainers. We will all leave from LittleRoot together, or you may decide to go off on your own and be the groups rival. All trainers have a choice. You can try to catch every pokemon, you can try to earn all the badges, or you can try for the contests. Your starter can only be a starter from any of the three areas, but trainers can't have the same one. Fill out application below:

Name: Montana Hamby
Starter: Mudkip
Trainer Type: Hoeen League Challenge
Description: Wears blue jeans, with a longsleeve wrestling T-shirt. Over the T-shirt is an unbuttoned pink collored shirt. I wear glasses and a black beanie. I have knee high purple socks with blue and yellow Reebox. I kep up with time by my clip on watch to my belt loop. I also wear a red basebll belt.

So there are 4 spots for trainers left. Anyone can be another trainer anywhere else in the RPG.

February 16th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Kewl. Can I join?
Trainer Type:Pokmon Master wannabe
Description:Has short brown hair and is wearing lavender Ponyta sweater with blue jeans

edit:I keep getting the wrong emotion icons... -_-

February 16th, 2004, 2:08 PM
Name: Iceri Vann
Starter: squirtle
Trainer Type: pokemon master in training
Description:dark green/black hair covering face, black jeans, dark blue shirt with black gloves, boots...backwards blue and yellow Biking cap reading "Wappow!"

February 16th, 2004, 6:11 PM
Name: Aya Shirayuki
Starter: Totodile
Trainer Type: Pokemon Trainer and Coordinator
Description: Wears school uniform (See attachment, Aya looks like the girl). Long blonde hair.

No One
February 16th, 2004, 6:11 PM
Name: Fredi
Starter: Squirtle
Trainer Type: Under water explorer
Discription: Usually wears Blue Sweat Pants and Blue Sweter, and with that he has blue hair

Edit: Dangit, is it ok if I have Squirtle? If not can I have some other water pokemon?

February 16th, 2004, 7:03 PM
Ok...we have got all our people. Let's get RP started. I will start the RP on different thread. "The Begining Is Here". Thanks for joininng.

**Yes No One, I give you permissio to pick a different water type...but nothing super powerful...keep it in perpsective.**

No One
February 16th, 2004, 7:39 PM
I choose you Staryu!

Now on to the other thread...
Edit: Or post... or whatever...

February 19th, 2004, 7:59 AM
Hey can I join??? Besides it seems that this RP is dying!
Horsea (female)

No One
February 19th, 2004, 1:29 PM
Just in ccase you didn't know, we are RPing here:

February 22nd, 2004, 11:53 PM
(Can I join but I'll show up when all of you are in Oldale)
Name: Remy
Starter: Treeko
Trainer Type: Pokemon Trainer
Description: Has brown hair, grey shirt and jeans.