PDA

View Full Version : Fr/Lg: Hoenn Adventure

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 09:40 AM
I know its not a great title, anyways with alittle sprite help from Signomi I have started a comic of what I think will happen after Fr/Lg: Continued!

Plot

After Green destroyed the Quatra Blue was taken to a hostpital (not a pokemon center, a real hostpital this time) where she stayed for four weeks. Two weeks after Blue got out of the hostpital, Green and Her got sent to Hoenn by Prof.Oak, It seems that there is a new evil in Hoenn going by the name of Team Solar. Will Green and Blue stop this new evil? Or will they lose... Find out in Fr/Lg: Hoenn Adventure!

Characters

Blue

Kind, thoughtful, Intelligent, she can get easy confused, Blue cares more about helping others than helping herself. During her former journey she was known as the female heroine. Now her goal, with the help of Green, is to beat Team Solar. She lived a horrible childhood and never knew her actual parents, besides her foster mother living in Pallet, because of this, she is very fragile and sensitive, also prone to any sort of mental attack that could remind her of her past, or warn her of her future...

Green

Sarcastic, arrogant, tempermental, he can be a real pain in the neck. Green is the exact opposite of Blue. Green was known formally as the Champion, after being beaten by Blue, he started gaining more respect for her than before. He is also hot headed and a very uneasy person to reason with. He starts growing concerned about Blue as she soon starts getting caught up in horrifically vivid day dreams. But unknowingly looks at Blue at a more different perspective, as if she needs him to keep her out of her misery.

Team Solar

Note: Info will be added once I make more comics

Comics

Green Comic's:

Note: These comics will be about Green only, it will mostly be about his past.

Blue Comic's:

Note: These comics will be about Blue only, it will mostly be about her past.

Team Solar Comic's:

TS Comic One (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/TSComic1.png)

Note: These will only have Team Solar in them.

Plot Comic's:
Chapter One Part One (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/comic.png)
Chapter One Part Two (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/PlotComic.png)
Chapter Two Part One (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/comic3.png)
Chapter Two Part Two (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/comic4.png)

Note: These comic's Will have everyone in them.

I will update the comic's every saturday (I don't have that much time on the computer anymore since school is starting)

Credits:

Signomi - Team Solar Sprites, Caped Blue and Green, Green and Blue kissing

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 09:47 AM
Hmm..nice start outlaw XD Though I think it was a good idea for you to start a new thread, my thread would've been too cluttered up if we had this in it aswell.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 09:55 AM
This is good.*message too short*

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 10:33 AM
I might have another comic out today and I just saw the tpyo in TS comic one (I put setill instead of still)

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
No worries XD I made quite a lot of typos in my comic. Meh XP

Adam_148
September 1st, 2005, 10:35 AM
this is really good, I really liked FR/LG Continued so this is basicly FR/LG Continued in Hoenn

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 12:12 PM
you guys are going to love this Comic!

Love is in the air of a bloody town! (see next plot comic)

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
Green and Blue kiss!In a public comic!*kisses girlfriend and blushes*

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 12:20 PM
You will bow before my mighty comic! *laughs* XDDDDD so tell me is my comic good so far?

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 12:42 PM
Um...err...-sweatdrop-...You could've asked me to do up that kissing scene so it actually looks like Blue and Green are in their comic clothes...

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Meh I'm redoing that comic anyways, so you can make the kissing scene

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 12:46 PM
Gladly ^^ I'll PM you when I've finished modifying it

outlaw
September 1st, 2005, 02:38 PM
Updates: Redid Part Two

Thanks for the image Signomi

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 02:43 PM
Noo problem outlaw ^_^ I feel a bit more satisfied knowing that Blue and Green look a little less 'manga' now XD

Gohan
September 1st, 2005, 04:43 PM
YO!
I'm here to SPAM comment on this comic. I love how you two are working together! cough{Since Signomiz doesn't care anymore and won't update...}cough
You don't get much of that here anymore.
Signomiz-san, sorry but that kissing picture looks like Blue is trying to rip Green's shoulder off with her left hand....
*purr*

Signomi
September 1st, 2005, 10:22 PM
-ahem- Vhat are talking about? I'm off my little 'break' =D, I'll start updating often, infact did you even see the new part up? Why I'm insulted D: -cough- Anyway..

She's supposed to be pushing her hand on his shoulder XD

Datriot
September 2nd, 2005, 12:28 AM
An intresting comic, when is the next part coming?

outlaw
September 2nd, 2005, 08:45 AM
I might put a new comic up but since school's starting soon I'll be updating every saturday

Newten5
September 2nd, 2005, 09:17 AM
Its very good, but I don't see mutch point of giving them new starters. They will be level 5, whats a couple of champions gonna do with level fives? They should use there powerful Pokemon.
Anyway yeah, its very good apart from that :P ^_^

~Newten5

outlaw
September 2nd, 2005, 09:28 AM
I didn't say that they had level five pokemon MWUAHAHA you just have to find out in the next comic!

Jarman
September 2nd, 2005, 10:58 AM
The blood in comic 2 is horribly made, and putting lots of writing under single strips is for lazy people. And why does the solar leader look like green? Is it his father?

outlaw
September 2nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
I know the blood is poorly made (I use MSpaint) and read TS comic it says that Green is his son...

Gohan
September 2nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Egghh. I know she's supposed to be pushing her hand down on his shoulder. I've read enough 15 + manga to know that. It still looks like she's tearing his shoulder off. I made a comic of Goku rom DBZ getting drunk! It's random. *was done during English class*

outlaw
September 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Well I'm not going to be making a new comic this weekend, well I am going to make a comic but this comic is going to be about the flood in New Orleans

outlaw
September 5th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Change of plans I'm going to give you TWO new comics today and this is the last time I release a comic any other day but saturday.

Hoodoomon10
September 20th, 2005, 11:47 AM
If you have any yet, can you add some screenshots from the game on the thread?

Akio123
October 7th, 2005, 01:29 PM
If you have any yet, can you add some screenshots from the game on the thread?
Its not a game, its a sprite comic, anyway I really like this comic.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 8th, 2005, 11:11 AM
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU UPDATED?!Jeez....

Karasuma
October 8th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Say outlew any new eppys for us, I'm dying to know *_*

Ciro
October 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I know I know I haven't updated in a long time

Say outlew any new eppys for us, I'm dying to know *_*

Its OutlAw and I'm not making new Episodes for this comic, I'm starting a new comic soon

Shijuukara
October 29th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Ok its hasn't been a month yet so I'm not being a noob but why don't you want to make any more "episodes" for this comic? Its good so far and you shouldn't do that. You are being like Fox leaving at the climax. Since Fox have their shows on hiatus for as long time and/or cancel them in the very middle
SPAM
*remembers Tru Calling*

Ciro
October 29th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Hmmm, I must've forgotten to ask a mod to close this.... Well the reason I'm not making anymore 'Episodes' because I am currently trying to make a really great story/plot for a new comic I'm going to start working on soon (I have a nack for not finishing comics)

Well can a mod please close this?

Karasuma
October 29th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Well this comic was getting good but hey, I want to see that comic that you'll be making.