PDA

View Full Version : Something weird I found last night

Senor Kyle
September 2nd, 2005, 07:35 AM
I found a weird picture last night when I was checking links at the ODP. I think it was of either Ash/May - I dunno. Anyways, here you go. The side I checked had some more, but I can't remember what site it was. When I do, I'll post more. Peace.

Kurono
September 2nd, 2005, 07:37 AM
Well it looks kind of like fanart. But that most like is Ash because of the little Z shaped line thingies on his cheeks. Otherwise I dunno much of it..XD

Senor Kyle
September 2nd, 2005, 07:38 AM
Really? To me it looks like a bad photoshop edit.

Naito
September 2nd, 2005, 07:39 AM
To me it looks like Ash in one of Nurse Joy's uniforms she always wears.

Housyasei-san
September 2nd, 2005, 10:07 AM
That's just Ash's eyes badly photoshopped onto a May pic when she was wearing Nurse Joy's outfit. Wut a tongue twister dat wuz...

Light_Azumarill
September 4th, 2005, 09:50 AM
*agrees with Housyasei-san* Ah yes, looks like Photoshop. It is kinda freaky though. o_o Ash should not wear girls clothes unless Team Rocket makes the poor kid. And putting May's hair on him... uh... that's even weirder.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 4th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Satoshi should not style his head like Haruka and steal a Nurse Joy's uniform... that's for sure. He looks ugly... and scary.

Greta
September 4th, 2005, 02:07 PM
lol that was weird. It looks like Ash is dressed up like May in a nurse Joy costume...=P But it must be fanart of course.

Inugami
September 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
yeah lol that just looks too weird Ash probaly wearing a wig and in a nurse joy dress,lol that just looks_________okay but like Greta said it is fan art

AngelMina
September 5th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Hehe thats a weird piccy of Satoshi- If that even is him XD Yup it does look like a photoshop... anyway I dont think Satoshi would ever do a thing like that ^^;

Inugami
September 5th, 2005, 12:13 PM
i mean like really Satoshi just looks weird

AJUST
September 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
There was/is an episode where May dresses up as Nurse joy...

Oh, I see. It's a pic from the ep with May dressed as Joy, with Ash'es facial features PS'ed on.

devilicious
September 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
I always knew Satoshi had 'the other' taste~ xD

Hmm... Nice Photoshop Edit, to whoever did it...

Timbjerr
September 5th, 2005, 02:45 PM
That's clearly Ash's face photoshopped onto a pic of May in a nurse costume...Why anyone woul do that is beyond me...someone has a fetish for Ash in drag...