PDA

View Full Version : English trailer of the 6th movie released

Unown_
February 16th, 2004, 11:46 AM
IGN.com has released a trailer of the dubbed version of the 6th movie. Here is the link:
http://streamingmovies.ign.com/cube/pokemon_020904_03_wmvlow.wmv
You need to right click it on the link to download it. For some reason it isn't possible to view it streaming.

Pokemon the sixth movie: Jirachi Wish Maker will be a straight to video release and it is distributed by Miramax. Also Jirachi is pronounced differently that I first thought, it's like Jir-a-chi. I always pronounced it like the Japanese does like Jiraaa-chi. Oh, well.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 16th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Oooh... I knew this was true.

Well, time to restart the Anti-Miramax campaign again.

Evil Togepi
February 16th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I downloaded some trailer a couple of days ago and it was like 15MB (*Darn slow connection, took me like an hour to get it*) but to me the movie looks great. I have seen it in Japanese but I always love the dub versions of the movies more since I can understand what they're saying on that ^_^;;

I didn't really notice a difference with how they pronounced Jirachi *lol* Oh well, I don't notice a lot of things :p

I'm just wondering how long it'll be until the UK gets to see it... >_<

Satoshi
February 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I downloaded some trailer a couple of days ago and it was like 15MB (*Darn slow connection, took me like an hour to get it*) but to me the movie looks great. I have seen it in Japanese but I always love the dub versions of the movies more since I can understand what they're saying on that ^_^;;

I didn't really notice a difference with how they pronounced Jirachi *lol* Oh well, I don't notice a lot of things :p

I'm just wondering how long it'll be until the UK gets to see it... >_<

Pokemon movie 6 looks really cool!! I have not seen the Japanese version yet. But know I want to get the Japanese version and English even more!!

Vensy
February 16th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Now that I see that I want to see the movie even more. :3 GROUDON is in it, yey! x3 Groudon is so cool.. And I bet my friend'll love Absol there.. Hee..

digi-kun
February 16th, 2004, 07:41 PM
ya...personally i didn't like the trailer

Rifted
February 16th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Ooooh, I don't mind about the pronunciation of Jirachi (in my opinion, it sounds pretty much the same as the Japanese version), but what I don't like is Butler's dub voice.

He sounds like FFX's Seymour. >.>;;

But oh well. I can't wait to get the DVD when it comes out, though. :]