PDA

View Full Version : Olleh! ..Wait a sec..

Ethan
September 2nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Greetings to all Pokemaniacs and just plain maniacs..

Quick overview of yours truly - my name's Claire, I'm 15 and have adored the whole idea of Pokemon for many a year but kind of..lost interest a few months ago. After finding my old tape recordings of the old Indigo League episodes of the TV series I got into it all again x3 Hurrah! So here I am..

I LIVE for Roleplaying, so feel more than welcome to give me a prodding for it. I'll Roleplay with anyone, anywhere. My main Roleplaying character is Ethan - 15 years old and a complete novice.

I'm generally very friendly and LOVE to chat and meet new people. I may be a little bizarre, insane some might say, but I still think I'm a likeable person..*blink*..

So yus yus, howdy all =D

Suki
September 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
hey Ethan(Claire)! XD
Welcome! Feel free to PM me if u wanna chat or need help? :D

Mitzykitty
September 2nd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hiya,welcome to the PC!! Have fun!!

Ethan
September 2nd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Hey ^^ Many thanks! Wasn't expecting replies so fast. I'm a bit unsure where to start around here. It's all so...big o__O

PrinceOfDarkness
September 2nd, 2005, 12:13 PM
Hello Claire, welcome to PC and have lot's of fun =3 wanna be friends =3

Frost
September 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
welcome to PC
pm me to be friends, ask any questions, or have a waffle party

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Hey, welcome, Claire! I love roleplaying too! You're lucky this place has got two whole forums dedicated to it! PM me if you want.

Ethan
September 2nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
Sure, I'd love to be friends =D Ooh, you like Static-X therefore you are very much deserving of my infinite loving ^^

Cookie luvs Green
September 2nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Welcome Claire! =3 I'm kind of a revived fan too ^^; I was looking for something and it guided me back to Pokemon again xD

PM if you wanna chat or need any help! =D

Follow the rules here and I hope you have fun ^^<33 You made a nice start so far! =D <3

(Woot 100th post XD;; )

Ethan
September 2nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Wooo thankyou all so much for the very warm welcome.

I'm actually considering making a Roleplay board..although I'm a little uncertain where would be an appropriate place to set it and such.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 2nd, 2005, 12:23 PM
I could probably give you some assistance with that if you want. I'm actually making a roleplay myself. It will probably be up in a few minutes in case you're interested.

Ethan
September 2nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Hmm, joining somebody elses would be much easier xD Okays, I'll see if I can fit in with yours if that's okay ^^ Thankyou so much

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 2nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
That's fine with me! I just posted the thread, so you can check it out in the Pokemon Roleplay forum. It's called "Rebirth of Legends: The Fusion."

Sorano
September 2nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Sailor Chibi Lunatone, please dont post more than once in a welcome thread. ^^;;

Welcome, Ethan~! =D My name is Karli! I hope you have a great time here at PC. :33

SaVaGeBloW
September 2nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
welcome to pc... Have fun here and post!
~Yoh

Datriot
September 3rd, 2005, 01:21 AM
hello, I'm just a plain maniac.XD
Well, anyway, welcome and have fun!PM me if you wanna be friends!

Lydia~
September 3rd, 2005, 06:21 AM
Welcome, wow thats a awesome avatar you got there I totally love it!
Anyways welcome welcome!

Kurono
September 3rd, 2005, 06:43 AM
Hey you! Welcome to PC! I spend mostly all of my time in the RP forums, so we have something in common! Anyway maybe we can be friends or RP buddies or something. ^_^