PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's Bacccccckkkkkkk????!?!?!?!

Rated R Superstar
September 2nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
I doubt anyone remembers me,and if you do,Good for you! I'm WM,formally,LatiosMaster....um...I'm back....And....I'm back for a while.

EDIT: WTF HAPPENED TO MY REP?!?!?!

Chikara
September 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
heh...uh...welcome back? haha, I dont know you, but PM me if you wanna be friends! ^^'

Rated R Superstar
September 2nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
heh...uh...welcome back? haha, I dont know you, but PM me if you wanna be friends! ^^'
I take it you don't remember me from that old KH RP? I was LM then.

Kid Frost
September 2nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
whats up yo you propraly know me

Rated R Superstar
September 2nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
whats up yo you propraly know me
Yeah,I know you now. Latino's Stand up!

PrinceOfDarkness
September 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
sup XxWrestleMasterxX, welcome back, I've stalked you a couple of times XD (not literally meaning it) and the REP, incase you didn't know, the REP system was edited, just incase you didn't find out =3

Rated R Superstar
September 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
sup XxWrestleMasterxX, welcome back, I've stalked you a couple of times XD (not literally meaning it) and the REP, incase you didn't know, the REP system was edited, just incase you didn't find out =3
Awww...That sucks. Now I have one rep,instead of the three rep points I worked so hard for.... ;_;

Sorano
September 2nd, 2005, 05:28 PM
Dont worry, you stilll have the same amount of rep. We just have a new rep system, thats all. You have to have more rep points, now, to get blocks. Besides, rep isnt a big deal. ^^;;

Welcome back. :) I remember you.

SaVaGeBloW
September 2nd, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hiya, have fun here...
~yoh

Rated R Superstar
September 2nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Everyone...Remember the name "Pyro" That'll be my new,and final PC name....for a while.

Girla PurpleHeart
September 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Everyone...Remember the name "Pyro" That'll be my new,and final PC name....for a while.

Umm...since your return to Boards, I'll just say, welcome back. (Well, I'm a newbie, still, but what the heck! ^,^)

Datriot
September 3rd, 2005, 01:14 AM
welcome back, have fun!:D