PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. ^_^ *hands out muffins*

The Songbird
September 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
I'll probably be on here fairly often, especially toward the evening. Feel free to talk to me whenever I'm on. :D

jc_rcw
September 3rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
hello have fun,follow the rules and PM me if you want to be friends:D

denro
September 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Hey, feel free to pm me if you need any friends:)

Natsuki
September 3rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
OMGosh, muffins~! =D *cradles muffin* <333 I love muffins...so much. XD Hiya, I'm Kelsey. :33 Welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun~! ^______^

~Kelsey

The Songbird
September 3rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
It's nice to know that some sites have friendly people on their boards. XD

It was a different story while I was at a few other sites. x.x

Oh well. That made them unworthy of muffins. XD *hands out more*

Datriot
September 4th, 2005, 12:15 AM
hiya *waves* welcome to PC, I hope you find happiness here and reach for the stars!

The Songbird
September 4th, 2005, 04:39 PM
So far I'm quite content here, Datriot.

.::Tsunami::.
September 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
hi welcome to pc have fun

PrinceOfDarkness
September 4th, 2005, 07:49 PM
welcome, pleased to meet you, I'm LunaticJohnny =3 if you need help or want anything, you can ask me or anyone else =3

Kurono
September 4th, 2005, 09:03 PM
MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN! Oh hey there, I'm not that hyper most of the time...but on muffin occasions maybe just a little...anyway welcome to PC and PM me for anything.

Dragon Lover
September 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM
OMG, MUFFINS!!!

Welcome,make sure you read the rules and give me plenty of muffins! ;)

~DL~

~ Northern Lights ~
September 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Yay, a non-n00bish member who is friendly! ^_^ Heyas there, and a warm welcome to PC. If you need anything, or just wanna be friends, PM me anytime! Oh, and here is your free welcoming cookie. =3 -gives you a cookie-

Intuition
September 5th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Hi there! Welcome and enjoy PC ^^

Renagadez
September 5th, 2005, 04:53 AM
welcome to the forum,pm me to be fwends X3

Cybex Mewtwo
September 5th, 2005, 05:12 AM
XD I WANT A MOOFIN! *runs around*

Ahem...Welcome to PC and have a lot of fun.

Chikara
September 5th, 2005, 06:26 AM
*takes muffin* thanks! welcome to PC! post alot, have fun, and watch out for the site glompers! lol, PM me if you wanna be friends!

Alter Ego
September 5th, 2005, 07:13 AM
I'll probably be on here fairly often, especially toward the evening. Feel free to talk to me whenever I'm on. :D

Ooo! Muffin! *Snatches Muffin*

Well, I hope you'll have a good time here as well. And I like your username by the way. But I was bound to say that since I have an RP character named 'Songbird' ^_^, although that one's a guy so the similarity between you two end right there. Anyway, this is completely irrelevant. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and remember to keep a constant supply of muffins; the fastest way to friendship.

*Snatches another muffin before leaving*

Loyal Arcanine
September 5th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Hey! Read the rules, enjoy your stay, have fun, and give me extra muffins! :D

The Songbird
September 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. I will gladly give you a nice supply of muffins.

And I like your username by the way.

Thanks. This is actually my pen name as a writer. I came up with The Songbird because I mostly write song lyrics.

Oh yeah... Before I forget... *hands out more muffins*

See ya for now! ^_^

Electric Hero
September 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Hiy... MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pushes away everyone and starts to eat muffins like a crazy and insane man... then steals the muffins of everyone else and then talks while mouth is filled with muffins* I kngow ag pergson thagt ligkes ag logt muggffigns... hegr nagmeg igs Kyglige... agnygwagy... weglcogme... *finally swallows all muffins* aaahh... anyway... as I said... welcome... I'm Max. Remeber to read and follow the rules and post a lot, be active, and HAVE FUN!!!! PM me if you have any kind of weird or non-weird question ... or you just want to be friends.

See ya around! - Max Hunter

The Songbird
September 6th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Well Max, I see I'll have to keep a huge supply of muffins for you. XD

*hands you a huge bag of them*

GoldenHouou
September 6th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Muffins? Me wants too! (*Takes some muffins, and sells them to random people.) Yay! Now I can buy a pizza!

Erm anyway, I hope you have fun in here and that you post a lot. If you want help or something, just feel free to PM me. ^_^