PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon GO GO GO hehe

PokeHax
September 3rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
new to this forum in all... i don't really like pokemon...but i once did...well anyways while back... about 2 years ago i came accross an electronics market... where i then bought the game...

Pokemon GO GO GO

yes i have in my pocession the actual Pokemon GO GO GO Gameboy cartridge... and it works!!!... i'm thinking of selling it...i think i saw a website where they sold it for a tone... i think ill try doing that on ebay :)... i won't get in trouble will i?... since it's an illegal game and all...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i wish i still had the box that went with it... it had a picture of a green blastoise lol.. atleast the game cartridge has the same game sticker on it... and the cartridge is the color purple lol

Batesymon
September 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
new to this forum in all... i don't really like pokemon...but i once did...well anyways while back... about 2 years ago i came accross an electronics market... where i then bought the game...

What game

Pokemon GO GO GO

Oh, that game. I should down- never mind. XD

yes i have in my pocession the actual Pokemon GO GO GO Gameboy cartridge... and it works!!!... i'm thinking of selling it...i think i saw a website where they sold it for a tone... i think ill try doing that on ebay :)... i won't get in trouble will i?... since it's an illegal game and all...

You may. EBay has strict rules.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

A serious pondering moment.

i wish i still had the box that went with it... it had a picture of a green blastoise lol.. atleast the game cartridge has the same game sticker on it... and the cartridge is the color purple lol

Well that's... Interesting. Sounds fake. >>

Welcome if you decide to stay.

Webmaster Tyler
September 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Dude thats not a real game dont sell it casue some dude made it like Diamond and Jade. You can get fined.
My cousin bought it 2 along time ago the person you bought it from can get into a lot of trouble

PokeHax
September 3rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
what do you mean..."it sounds fake"?

PokeHax
September 3rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
i kno that its a pirated game in all... with the inputed pikachu to the smurf 3 game in all.... but check this out http://www.mercadolibre.com.uy/jm/item?site=MLU&id=2061312

PrinceOfDarkness
September 3rd, 2005, 09:54 PM
please do not double post ^^

anyways

welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your time ^^

PokeHax
September 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
just read e-bay yea... i can't sell it on there... but i don't get... the link i just put up then...cause that's a spanish ebay..

yea yea double post... wont happen again... i've been in may forums before :P

Dragonair-kun
September 4th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Sounds like a weird title for a new user o.O; Anyways, welcome to PC~ Enjoy your stay and read the rules ;3

Datriot
September 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
well, welcome to PC.....have fun in the ultimate forums in the world!

PokeHax
September 4th, 2005, 06:11 AM
╨₧╜┐╚╟├┼╔╦╟╘┘╓╨φσ

Imakuni?
September 4th, 2005, 06:33 AM
╨ƒ₧╜┐╚╟├┼╔╦╟╘┘╓╨φσ
oooooooooooookay, whatever. i am so reporting that post.

Natsuki
September 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Ah, it does my heart good to wake up to a fresh SPAM thread. XD This thread really has nothing to do with wanting to be welcomed to our community...not to mention you yourself have spammed more than a few times in this thread anyhow. And unless I'm really out of date with things, Pokemon Go Go Go is just something you made up. *pats* XD So I'll like, totally close this. XP

*closes*

~Kelsey