View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribean

Doctor Itsy
September 15th, 2003, 9:27 PM
This movie is awesome, its the best movie i've seen all year(well, i've only seen 2 movies this year) I love the music, and Jack Sparrow is AWESOME.

September 15th, 2003, 9:38 PM
YES! YES! A TOPID ON PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN! i LOVE it! i saw it oin saturday it is one of the best movies i have ever seen! i loved it! so much im going to see it again tomorrow. heheheheh i love the bit when jack gets his sword stuck in the door during the fight wityh will...and all the other bits...i love tyhe whole movie!

September 16th, 2003, 3:14 AM
It sounds so cool. X( But sadly, I can't go see it... ;_; My Mom said that we should wait for the DVD... ;_;

September 16th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Yes i just saw that last week it was an awesome movie

John Denver
September 17th, 2003, 2:01 PM
I rarely ever say this, but I think Johnny Depp should definately win Best Actor for that movie...I mean holy crap he was Awesome...

"Yes but why the rum?"

BOO ya!

Doctor Itsy
September 17th, 2003, 4:21 PM
And my band teacher ordered the music for it! But its kinda hard, its my first piece with 6/8 time signature.

I liked the part when Jack was about to be hanged and the stuff after that.

September 17th, 2003, 4:49 PM
hehehe dakota, 'But why the rum?"

i loved that bit! it was so funny! they he goes storming off and sees the british ship and he's like "oh there will be no living with her after this..." it was so so funny! i love the way he walks its like he is permanently drunk! i agree, he shouldwin best actor, thats the best acting i have ever seen. i went and saw the movie twice!

John Denver
September 18th, 2003, 5:58 PM
"You will always remember this day as the day in which you almost caught Jack Sp-"

September 21st, 2003, 4:33 PM
Oh yes thats a very nice little move you got there. but, once again, you are standing between me, and the way out. and this time, you have no weapon. *smirks*

*will grabs a red hot sword*

*fight starts again*

September 21st, 2003, 10:57 PM
It was a pretty good movie. Not among the all time greats, but a good movie nonetheless.

September 22nd, 2003, 4:24 PM
well its on MY list of all-time-greats. i LOVED it!

September 23rd, 2003, 3:33 AM
Oh, yes! This was a great movie! ^_^ Definately one of my favorites.

*wanders off to find an Orlando Bloom picture to stare at* :P

September 25th, 2003, 10:54 PM

Go there, the pics are AWESOME! i have one as my desktop, they are full size desktop backgrounds and they look great!

Johnny Depp is hot. so is orlando bloom. :D

well im going to see if for the 3rd time tonight! :D

have fun with the cool desktop pics...tell me wat u think!

September 26th, 2003, 3:33 AM
Woah, those are cool! I'd set the Orlando one as my desktop but my mom's already figured out I like him so she'd tease me about it. -_-; There's still the group pic though, so I'll use that! Thanks for the link!

September 27th, 2003, 4:17 AM
thats okay, only too happy to help! i loved the Pics i wanted to show them to everyone anyway. ^_^ glad to help you!

September 27th, 2003, 8:19 AM
You mean the one with Orlando Bloom (One word.. HOT) and Jhonny Depp? I heard its a good movie, what's it about?

*Orlando Bloom Fetishist*

^.^ Unfourtunately, my mom said also that we'll wait for the movie since she don't want to waste money on theaters. :(

September 29th, 2003, 4:15 AM
i mamnaged to badly embarees myself at the cinema last time i saw it. i seen it 3 times., and on the third time after the movie i was going down the steps at the end wen someone said my name. i turned around to see who and lost my balance, wobbled really clumisily trying to keep my balance, failed, fell over backwards, stagger-fell-rolled down 3 stairs and landed on my butt. i was sooooooooo embaresssed! and then this lady goes "OH! are you all right?" so everyone LOOKED at me lying on the stairs looking stupid. i heard someone say i looked like a 'drunk jack sparrow" and almost died....ohhh....i felt such a fool! of all the clumsy things i have done, thats a real classic...fallling down the cinema steps...*moan* clumsy fool!

September 29th, 2003, 8:58 AM
Lol, I know exactly how you feel! I'm such a klutz that my mom's named every single clumsy move after me. =_=; If I'm ever carrying anything important she'll say 'Don't pull a Kayleigh!' or something. It's funny... I think I got that from my grandmother. (She accidently tripped into a bar on one of their cruises! The people in there had to have thought she was drunk, lol!)

October 1st, 2003, 8:57 AM
Jack Sparrow is soooooooooooo hot in that movie! I loved all the swordfighting too!

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 1:01 PM
There were hot girls in the movie to ya know :P :) :)

BOO ya!

December 15th, 2003, 3:24 AM
yeah but i reckon orlando bloom and johnny depp out-hotted them! XD. um...is out-hotted a word? oh well. is now. XD.

Spike Razzor
December 15th, 2003, 6:09 AM
There were hot girls in the movie to ya know :P :) :)

BOO ya!*Remembers the ladies on that island with the drunks, shivers... Tries to quote a line in the movie.*

"Let me guess, that one you didn't disserve either."

"No that one I did disserve."

"You've got to be the worst pirate I have every heard of."

"Ah but you have heard of me."

December 15th, 2003, 9:37 AM
yeah but i reckon orlando bloom and johnny depp out-hotted them! XD. um...is out-hotted a word? oh well. is now. XD.
Lol, Orlando could be them all...... *wanders off into Orlando Land* He's so cute. *_*

December 16th, 2003, 8:16 PM
Just for your information hehe....*begins to crack up* Johnny Depp (really great actor)is.....*continues to crack up*......you wouldn't believe it because he doesn't look old in the movie....but the "hot guy" Johnny Depp....is 42!!! No lie!

December 17th, 2003, 5:46 PM
jack sparrow...haha :laugh: *walks drunk like jack with my hands waving in front of me* that was sooo cool. =D

December 17th, 2003, 6:16 PM
Well orlando is hotter than johnny but his acting was nowhere near as good.

hey, whats wrong with a 45 year old being hot anyways?

December 17th, 2003, 7:32 PM
Iv always wanted to know if hes permantly drunk? i mean ol Jack always walks like hes stoned! :laugh: one of my fav parts is when Jack walks into the moonlight and sees is "skeleton" and he says "Well thats interesting.." that was funny! and "Stop shootin' holes in my ship!!!" that was funny! all in all this is probly one of my fav movies!

December 17th, 2003, 7:38 PM
yeah i LOVE that movie did u know they are gonna make a sequel to it?

December 17th, 2003, 7:42 PM
they are!? yay! *throws confetti* ill be the first one there! *goes to a movie theater and sits and waits for the second Pirates of the Caribbean*

December 19th, 2003, 2:02 PM
I heard its cool, hee hee.. And Orlando's cuute ^-^

Arrgh.. I'm after that lady, ya know, the main lady. Why? Cus she got to kiss Orlando Bloom!!!!! >D HAHAHAHAHAHA! Prepare to die, s***!

*Gets killed by cute guys*

December 20th, 2003, 9:00 PM
Well orlando is hotter than johnny but his acting was nowhere near as good.

hey, whats wrong with a 45 year old being hot anyways?
It's just strange because he's as old as my dad and I was suprised because I thought he was, at most, 30 or even 20 something. Oh yes and he is 42, not quite 45.

December 22nd, 2003, 9:24 AM
My mom rented this. And she was laphing at it! Supposidly it was funny. I didn't watch it...

May 4th, 2004, 6:04 PM
i watched it and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! i loved the music.;)

Chairman Kaga
May 4th, 2004, 6:09 PM
A sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean? How could they pull that off?

They better just have two hours of Jack Sparrow blasting American frigates off the Barbary Coast or something :P

May 9th, 2004, 7:48 AM
that movie was tottaly awsome......it was the best.....if i need to give it a score it would be a 10

May 12th, 2004, 8:50 AM
overrated... having teaser trailers with a bunch of skeletons wandering around shouldn't be allowed if the movie's gonna be a movie people go to, to gawk at the actors. though jd is actually a good actor.

May 12th, 2004, 2:27 PM
I agree rsgh5, it also makes it harder to enjoy when the people in front of us won't shut up...

May 12th, 2004, 3:15 PM
unless the silver h goes midevil.... *inside joke don't ask*