PDA

View Full Version : The inside of my brain, A sprite comic by, Meee~

FireEmporer
September 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TamaBoyMatt/Fire%20Emblem/CharsSpriteComic.jpg

Those are the characters. I'm too tired to make a comic tonight. A Few people can Give me sprites, and Characters, and I might put them in. Maybe. Not too many though.

Crystal Walrus
September 5th, 2005, 07:30 AM
its way too small i cant read it

Draik
September 5th, 2005, 08:14 AM
All I can see is Chad, Marisa, a Generic Muthe Doog, and, and...

Allstories
September 5th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I can barely read it, but from what I can gather, it's not very funny.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 5th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Can't read it, way to small.

-1/10.

Dragon-Chan
September 5th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Try blowing it up a little. It's too small to read....
I can't rate it until I can read it..

Gohan
September 5th, 2005, 12:25 PM
FireEmp! Haven't seen you around since about New Years.
I like the characters, so far. I had to squint my eyes though. <_>
Yeah, you should consider blowing it up. So far, it seems insane. But I know you, so, that's normal.

FireEmporer
September 5th, 2005, 03:00 PM
It wasn't supposed to be funny yet -_-/ Those were just the characters. I haven't accually made a comic yet. And I have no clue how to blow it up, so I'll have to mess around with paint till I accidentally fall upon it.

And ya, I did dissapear for quite a while.

Draik
September 11th, 2005, 09:53 AM
The image is too big.
PB shrinks it.
And if it's a BMP use Giffy to make it a GIF.

Roy-Kun
September 11th, 2005, 10:10 AM
try making it bigger, is not good because is way too small, that will be a problem...

Electric Hero
September 11th, 2005, 07:55 PM
MY EYES!!!!!!! Anyway... FireEmporer!!! my good old friend! why do you make such a thing!!!? *pokes to death* you deserve that... I know you! DO SOMETHING FUNNY!!! RANDOMNESS!!!! SENSELESSNESS!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Even I have to use glasses because of your comic ((nah just kidding... you know I over-react a lot)) it's okay... the only problem is that it needs to be bigger... and you can do something funnier!!! I know you can... just give it shot... I will sit here and wait for next comic, kyo?