• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do when you eat food?

What do you like to do when you eat food? (Where is that place you do that)

• Home

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • School

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other............

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
Years
I like to eat cookies in my bed and when I wake up again I eat more lol. I eat other things in there sometimes to.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I like to watch tv at the same time when I eat.
Well, not when I'm watching comedy. If I watch comedy and eat at the same time, I'll spit food all over the place trying to resist laughing my lungs out.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
I'd like to meet the person that doesn't swallow, lol.

I like to use the computer while I eat o_0. Bad habit? Maybe, but I get so many things done at once, Mwuhahaha! Multitasker to da max!!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Maybe he swallows all his food whole? xD

Anyway...I like to sit at some sort of table when I eat. I feel like I'm in elementary or junior high again or something if I have to eat on the floor. =P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I like to eat mostly when I'm watching TV. It gives me something to do between commercials! ^_~ Although, my Mom does get pretty miffed when I eat in my bedroom 'cause there's crumbs on the sheets and drinks spilling all over the place...>_< I still do it anyway, lol. Food is the only comfort I seem to stick by religiously, too...

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I usually want to view tv while eating after eating I go to sleep IF I enjoyed it, which I ususally do lol. :laugh:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I tend to eat where there is food...I just can't fill up if I eat any where else...hmmm,strange.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
I like to eat mostly when I'm watching TV. It gives me something to do between commercials! ^_~ Although, my Mom does get pretty miffed when I eat in my bedroom 'cause there's crumbs on the sheets and drinks spilling all over the place...>_< I still do it anyway, lol. Food is the only comfort I seem to stick by religiously, too...
Me too! I always sneak food into my room! I walk by my mom's room really quickly so she doesn't see me. Or, if she's in the Living room, I switch it in my hands behind my back. She's onto me though, because whenever she sees food in my room, she deducts money from my allowance hehe...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
my stepdad hates when I eat food in my room, I just wear a hoodie and stuff food in my pockets, plus I have an emergancy stash under my bed. ^_^

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
Teara said:
my stepdad hates when I eat food in my room, I just wear a hoodie and stuff food in my pockets, plus I have an emergancy stash under my bed. ^_^

Lol an emergency stash under your bed? ooooook
My mom also gets mad when I eat in the room because it is new. And the living room is off limits to foodbecause allof furniture is new. I'm like Sayuri no Hoshi I eat during commercials. :classic:

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I usually just like to.. eat. XD But other than that, I really only watch TV during breakfast, I'm on the computer during lunch, and at supper I'm at the table with my family, and we'll usually watch some kind of comedy. Yeah, we're weird. I was actually drinking red Kool Aid once, and my brother kept cracking jokes that I spit it all out while laughing. (But I know you guys really wanted to hear that. >_>) Good thing it didn't get on our new carpet, though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Kayleigh said:
I was actually drinking red Kool Aid once, and my brother kept cracking jokes that I spit it all out while laughing. (But I know you guys really wanted to hear that. >_>) Good thing it didn't get on our new carpet, though.

*Points at posts #3*
That's why I never watch comedy while eating. I choked on an apple while watching America's Funniest Home Vidoes. It's just funny to see people getting all clumsy and stuff. lol :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I usually eat it in as small a portion and quickly as possible so I can return to what I was doing, or do so while watching TV. o.o; *multitask*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well.... I... eat. o_o;

Breakfast-
In a rush: eat it while tying shoes/putting on coat/driving to bus stop (*sweatdrop*)
Not in rush: Get paper before eating; read paper while eating

Lunch-
Saturdays: I have lunch in the car on the way home from Japanese. o.o
Sundays: I'll usually wake up around this time or a little after, so I'll have more of a brunch. Sometimes I'll just skip everything until dinner.
School: I talk to people and do homework that I didn't do the night before or that I don't want to do that night

Dinner-
Everyday: Stuck with parents. Eat fast, hope they excuse me fast. o.o; Almost fall asleep at table to get the "let me go!" point across.

Taadaa~! XD;

Back