PDA

View Full Version : RP Drawings!!!! YAY!

Xhaiden
September 5th, 2005, 04:54 PM
I decided to dedicate a thread to the drawings I do of various RPs I have been in! YAY!! You may request a scene from me, of course unless it's incredibley serious it will be chibified. All you have to do is send me the link to it and I will try to draw it XD

Here are two funny ones I did recently. One is from a Fruits basket rp and the other is from an Elemental RP ^_^

Pincushion
September 6th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Aww Kagome there so cute ^0^
I'd love to see more.

Dactylus
September 6th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Good work, Kagome. You have satiated my need to see something other this evil science textbook (stupid test).

However, I'd like to see more pirates in your pictures. Pirates or ninjas. But not at the same time, or they'd kill eachother. Unless, you know, the point of the drawing was a pirate and a ninja killing eachother, in which case it would be okay. But not otherwise!

Urgh, back to protein synthesis...

Xhaiden
September 6th, 2005, 03:33 AM
lol! XD Dac must loooooove science lol! Thankyou Pin-sama! ^_^ I have another one comin. It's from a Vampire Rp I was in the other day XD

Here it is ^_^ this one features Lyst, Daemon, and Tanis, three of my characters from this Vamp rp I'm in XD Daemon is a full vamp, Lyst is a half breed, and Tanis is a human XD

Cybex Mewtwo
September 6th, 2005, 06:33 AM
XD...funny stuff.....funny stuff...WOOT! Great work on your part.

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Here isa new Daemian picy with chibi Lyst in the back ground XD MUHAHAHAH!!!!

And here is a cute pic from an Inuyasha Rp I was in recently or Demon Kagome and InuYasha in fantasy land when they are kids XD *huggles clueless Inu*

Inuyasha
September 9th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Here isa new Daemian picy with chibi Lyst in the back ground XD MUHAHAHAH!!!!

And here is a cute pic from an Inuyasha Rp I was in recently or Demon Kagome and InuYasha in fantasy land when they are kids XD *huggles clueless Inu*

>.> Clueless? Keh. xD Nice koibito... >< but I still havent seen the one you were workin on! ;.;
-.- gomen nasai.
/dissappears

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Sorreh Inu-kun it's not finished yet -_-;;

Here is a pic from YokoKurama's rp ^_^ Rune and Hiiroshoken

Inuyasha
September 9th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Sorreh Inu-kun it's not finished yet -_-;;

Here is a pic from YokoKurama's rp ^_^ Rune and Hiiroshoken

Aww.... well... lemmie know when it's done... I've been wantin to see the end results...
Anywho... ...night i guess.

Overlord IX
September 10th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Awesome artwork man! It will be goood if u did one for the Resident evil RP. ^^

Xhaiden
September 10th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Ok ^_~ I'll take a look Overlord! Any specific scene?

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 05:24 AM
More randomness at the request of Cy-kun XD gods I'm bored.... The second one is still in the works *sigh* I have been neglecting it...it's the one Inu-kun keeps pestering me about >=P Oh and the last on is of me and my twin ^^ we are makin it into a banner! YAY!

Cybex Mewtwo
September 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
O_O;.....is that supposed to be me in the first one? Cause if it is I look schweet.....and the other two are very well done.

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Is that you? O_O;; If it looks like you then that's creepy cause I drew one of this dude I know...and if you are that dude that would be really creepy....

Cybex Mewtwo
September 13th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Is that you? O_O;; If it looks like you then that's creepy cause I drew one of this dude I know...and if you are that dude that would be really creepy....
Yep...thats what I looked like a few weeks or so ago before I got most of my head shaved...........*errie music plays as I look about*......wow......talk about weird...

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 05:49 AM
O_O that's screwed up....*hums it's a small world after all* I'm a psyhic!MUHAHAHA!!!

Cybex Mewtwo
September 13th, 2005, 05:53 AM
O_O that's screwed up....*hums it's a small world after all* I'm a psyhic!MUHAHAHA!!!
Perhaps...or even perhaps you and I have met...and we don't remember.....T_T.......anyways, those still rule.

Overlord IX
September 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Funky beard I must say. It looks perfect other than that. ^^

Inuyasha
September 13th, 2005, 07:03 PM
More randomness at the request of Cy-kun XD gods I'm bored.... The second one is still in the works *sigh* I have been neglecting it...it's the one Inu-kun keeps pestering me about >=P Oh and the last on is of me and my twin ^^ we are makin it into a banner! YAY!

-GLOMPZ0RZ-
I wuv them koi! ^.^ The twins are kawaii... Definatly somethin you'd do to Danny... Annn... I WILL KIDNAP YOU SO YOU FINISH THE SECOND PIC!
<.<
>.>
-coughs-
Err... Ai****eru, koibito-sama.

Karasuma
September 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Nice Drawings XD. I really like them.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 14th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Wow, Kagome. Tch, tha 2nd one in post #12 is incredible. Tch, tha background is just awesome. @@

Hmm... tch, it reminds me of a fanfic actually. ^^

Minako
September 16th, 2005, 05:15 AM
All your works are adorable, Kagome. ^^ I love your style and the way you draw hair. So cute. <3 Roleplaying characters are always fun to draw. xP Keep up the drawing~!

Xhaiden
September 19th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Arigato ^//^ I am glad that you like them! Here are some more for everyone yay!

Inuyasha
September 19th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Arigato ^//^ I am glad that you like them! Here are some more for everyone yay!

^.^:; nice...

>< Now draw more! /laugh
I'm serious. Dun make me kidnap you woman!
... I'm... gunna get sat. Aren't I...? /sigh.