PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Dynasty (Dragon, Fantasy RP)*Discussion*

Xhaiden
September 6th, 2005, 03:29 AM
THIS IS WHERE YOU MAY POST YOUR OOC STUFF,NOT IN THE RP!!

Here you may post your forms and say whatever about what's going on. This makes for a nicer rp board ^_^

IMPORTANT!!

This Rp will move slower then most! I do not want anyone to get lost in the story. But, I will finish this Rp so do not drop out please! This Rp will be turned into a Comic by me and a story by Zephi-Sama so stick with us to finish it out! ^_^

Wolf_Goddess
September 6th, 2005, 08:31 AM
A comic! *eyes sparkle* Yay! Aora gets to be in a comic! n_n

A character of mine gets to be in a comic!

Xhaiden
September 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM
^_^ yup! I just need to get a little better at fight sceens XD

Wolf_Goddess
September 6th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Will it be shown on PokeCommunity? ((Probably, I'm asking the question that has the most obvious answer...))

Alter Ego
September 6th, 2005, 11:36 AM
A comic! Oh, neatness! ^_^
I can't wait to see that...

Xhaiden
September 6th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Yes, I will be working on the characters and shall post them in the art thread.

A few things that I have noticed...

-I do not like how pictures have been substituted for decent descriptions.
- I also do not like the fact that a dragon appears out of nowhere wearing an apron. And who is named Joe. I am sorry but those things do not happen.
-This rp is concidered dark hence the PG rating, this is not happy go lucky puff the magic dragon time. I do allow comedy but only if it is reasonable. For an example look at Zephi-Sama's post.

You have been warned

Trainer Ben
September 6th, 2005, 07:33 PM
:embarrass Hehe...well, you see, about that...

My dragon characters have their own comic as well, so I must have gotten that and this RP mixed up at one point. :nervous: (cuts down on Dr. Pepper).

But seriously, Bob and Chan have a dark side to their story as well.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 7th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Hmm... tch, sounds big... I like it. ^^
Well this'd have ta be my first REAL roleplay... tch, I'll try my best. ^^;;

Alter Ego
September 7th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I'd have to say that Bob and Chan seem seriously out of place in the story. Any plans on fixing up on that? Because, darksides are good and all...but they just seem...weird.

Wolf_Goddess
September 7th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Me too. Oh, and I'll do a more, detailed description if you want me to...

Xhaiden
September 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
That would be wonderful Wolfy-chan ^_^ oh and you are doing fantastic so far Char ^_^

Trainer Ben
September 7th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I'll be making some changes:

-Bob and Chan's "goofyness" shall be leveled down.
-Bob will be less retarded and childlike.
-I'll probably kill Joe off with some other, more suitable Dragon. Joe was designed to be the owner of a Diner anyway, not take part in some quest.
-Next Dragon I make will not have a pic, but an actual description.

Finally, I understand making Star Wars puns in a Dragon RP is inappopriate, so those will be gone as well. If I do some research on mythical dragons, then maybe I will referance them.

Bob and Chan are kind of like the comical relief, but still serious when needed. So...yeah.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 8th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Heh... *Scratches head* tch, must be because I used ta write one-shots about 6 months ago. ^^;;;;

I didn't mind their goofy-ness that much, tch, since I'm used ta seeing serious and dark mixed up with funny an' goofy from Final Fantasy games, but meh, tch, that ain't up ta me, an' as long as they still keep a bit of that fun in it it's ok. ^^;;

I wanted both a pic and a description... tch, but so far I've failed ta find any Dragon pics who'se description would match mine... -_-

As for descriptive, well synnonims, metaphores, an' description are what I use. ^^;;
Tch, ya seem ta be doin' tha same, Kagome, tch, an' it's great... I only Wish I would've been there when tha RP started, so that I wouldn't have had ta improvise so much of an entry, lol, tch, I'm surprised I managed ta make it through at all. o_o

Xhaiden
September 8th, 2005, 12:31 PM
^_^ Thankyou Ben, your charas are amusing and I am glad that they have a history to them. *gives cookie*

Char-kun your entrance was wonderful ^_^ I can tell you are a bit of a writer! *Gives cookie* You guys are fantastic ^_^ I couldn't have hoped for better rpers! *Huggles everyone*

Trainer Ben
September 8th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Your welcome. Never been hugged by a girl before...well, except for that one time when whats-her-face wanted to make her boyfriend jealous. *feels used, but then shakes it off and eats cookie.*

I rarely RP with the * things, so you don't have to worry 'bout that.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 8th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Lol, tch, I thought ya only did that outta encouraging. Oo;
I've looked up tha post ya keep sayin' was so "beautiful", tch, an' I find quite a few annoyin' repeatings an' discontinuities in it. Also, a few phrases should've been put inta it here an' there ta give it some more sense. Well I guess the entrance's ideea was good, tch, but tha way it was portrayed in my post was quite clumsy if ya ask me. Oo;

Meh, tch, let's hope I manage ta improve as it unfolds. ^^;;

Char-kun? Wow, tch, that's a new nickname I've got there... Oo;

Xhaiden
September 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
^^;; lol poor Ben. I need to get better at drawing dragons *sigh* All well...*skuttles off to hide in her little corner*

Wolf_Goddess
September 9th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Okay then, I shall describe her.

She is has very fine, silver and blue scales, giving a mother-of-pearl effect (if you don't know what that is...I'll explain later). And, instead of scales lining her back she has thick, silky, light-blue fur that ends in a tuft at the end of her tail. She has four fingers on each claw, and the nails are a light purple. She has no mane, and her face is long with a semi-long snout. To put it simple, she resembles the dragon in Spirited Away by her body-shape, and is not low to the ground. She has two, small dub-like horns on her head, each an aqua-marine colour.

Hope thats good enough for you...

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 01:47 PM
That's fine ^_^ I love how Kalhaku looks ^_^ That's what I based the orientals in the rp after XD *Ish a Haku fangirl XD*

Wolf_Goddess
September 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Yay! At least you know who he is, so I won't have to search the internet for a pic of him. I like his dragon form! *hugglez it*

Trainer Ben
September 9th, 2005, 01:56 PM
So, I understand this will be turned into a comic? Will it be drawn as the RP progresses or only after it's over?

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I will draw it when I can ^_^ I am gunna draw all of the characters first though

Charizard_Fire_God
September 9th, 2005, 11:09 PM
W00t! Tch, yar gonna draw thaDragons?! ...wow! I can hardly wait ta see it! Tch, I never thought this RP was gonna extend inta art an' comics too... gg! ^^

Xhaiden
September 9th, 2005, 11:24 PM
^^ yup, I love this rp so much I can't help it!

Charizard_Fire_God
September 11th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Wow, tch, it must really mean alot to ya...
Horray for total dedication an' obsessive-ness! *puts on OWA and listens to it 700 times*
Oh, tch, an' btw if ya need a point of refference, my Dragon looks kinda like this
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Charizard_Fire_God/Dragons/Red_Dragon_Looking_Back_2.jpg
tch, only that he's got three sharp claws at his wingtips. ^^

Hmm, tch, I'm gonna try ta make a complex character -- with both good an' evil very strong within him. I want him ta be controversed, fluctuating between his gentle nature an' his aggressive impulses an' instinct. Ya know... tha kind of evil an' dark character that's tryin' ta be good, tch, but is bein' held back by his own nature...

I wanna give him a mature way of thinkin', an' at tha same time some psychological instability. I've always wanted ta get this dark side of me out, tch, an' it seems that puttin' it into a RP-able character helps alot. ^_^

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Well, good luck with that CFG (Okay, so I think it's a too long name to write out in full), it looks like you've put a good deal of thought into your character. I tend to love inner conflicts myself, but in the interest of good RPing etiquette and my personal non-plagiarizing policy, Myst shall just remain optimistic and slightly clueless. ^_^

Wolf_Goddess
September 11th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I can't wait 'till Kagome's character fights mine! n.n

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 07:08 AM
I take it, you've got something sneaky planned, haven't you (Or at least something smarter than diving into a lake when fighting someone with lightning breath)? Hmm...it should be interesting to see then. Oh, and I do believe that your PM box is full Wolf_Goddess. ^_~

Wolf_Goddess
September 11th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Gackness! Not again! *Goes to delete most of the 150 messages*

Yes, something very, very sneaky...Muahahahaha! Ehem, coughcoughcough.

Xhaiden
September 11th, 2005, 07:20 AM
LOL! I have something planned for you loveh that has little to do with fighting XD

Wolf_Goddess
September 11th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Aackness! I don't know whether to be scared or excited!

Xhaiden
September 11th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Oh be excited meh Lovleh, be excited XD btw don't mind me, spending this weekend at college has turned me into a bit of a perv ^^;; meaning I will probabley hit on EVERYONE XD I am only playing so don't take me seriously. Play along it'll be fun XD

Wolf_Goddess
September 11th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Well...I've never been called Lovleh by a girl before... Besides, my school has a lot of Pervs, so I'm used to it.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 12th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Lol, tch, I'm tha class' geek an' perv. Meh, tch, I may not actually do anything naughty, tch, but my mind's FULL of crap, tch, trust me. XD

Blegh, tch, I've begun hischool t'day as well, an' it sux. >_<

So in other words feel free ta unleash whatever ya say ya've got planned for that RP, tch, I might actually like it. XD

Xhaiden
September 12th, 2005, 08:47 PM
oooo XD I may do bad things to Char-Kun's charrie XD *Evil Laugh*

Alter Ego
September 13th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Bad things? Well...this should be...interesting....

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 10:36 AM
XD unless Alter-kun wishes to play *evil grin* Kaarnishia is a bit of a pain freak just so you know

Charizard_Fire_God
September 13th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Lol, tch, well my character's weak spots are already visible, tch, so doin' evil things ta him shouldn't be too hard. Lol, tch, all that introspection has surely showed ya his weaknesses by now. XD

Oh, tch, an' btw, my character is a freak at just 'bout everything evil-ish, tortureful, an' gorey, tch, so don't be fooled by his kindness too much. He may be friendly an' gentle, tch, but he IS a Red Dragon afterall, tch, an' such things are within his instinct. Tch, an' ta make tha controversy even worse, he's gonna swing between givin' inta it an' tryin' ta hold it back, not bein' sure what ta do. XD

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Nice ^^ I likes it alot

Wynd is a very very very sarcastic person, but the problem is he's too good at hiding it and he keeps the laugh to himself. Kaarnishia and him are kinda like big brother little sister so they pick on each other alot. They alway greet each other by fighting ^^

Trainer Ben
September 13th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Hey, if it's ok with you Kagome, may I switch out characters? I want to replace Joe with a better, more appropriate dragon.

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Go for it ^^ I don't mind at all. ~(^_^~) (!^_^!) (~^_^)~

Zephiros
September 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Oh, and by the way...side note....100th post!! WOOOOOO!! *blows kazoo and waves flag*

Xhaiden
September 15th, 2005, 10:31 PM
LOL!!! Congrats! ^^ *gives Zephy-Kun a cookie*

Zephiros
September 19th, 2005, 03:02 PM
is it me or was this abandoned?

Trainer Ben
September 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Apparently. I hope it doesn't completely die, though. Dragon RPs like this don't come around very often...at least whenever I visit the site.

Alter Ego
September 21st, 2005, 08:34 AM
is it me or was this abandoned?

Erm...am I the only one who reads signatures? Kagome-san assigned this RP to the care of you and Charizard Fire God unless I am much mistaken, so I guess wether it lives or dies is up to you. I would have thought that she'd PM you about it though...

Charizard_Fire_God
September 21st, 2005, 12:58 PM
No it ain't dead yet, tch, but apparently Hydraconis left us all in tha middle of the action. Oo;

Zephiros
September 23rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
I hadn't read that.... *shrugs* If everyone wants to continue, i'll pick it back up again

Alter Ego
September 24th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Well, I for one am interested. Let's see if we can round up more folks, eh?

Zephiros
September 24th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Help me hand out the PMs ^^

Alter Ego
September 24th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Affirmative. Let's see...who do we have to inform? Wolf Goddess...Trainer Ben...and that's about it for the original RPers actually. ^^

Zephiros
September 24th, 2005, 07:55 AM
i'll hand one off to Wolf goddess and Hydraconis, see whatt hose two are up to

Alter Ego
September 24th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about Hydraconis. Oh, and I already PMed Wolf Godess about it as well, so I guess she got doubles. ^^

Well, Trainer Ben has been informed as well. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Trainer Ben
September 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
*yawns* Sorry for not being on today. Had to...*yawns*...get up at 4:30 this morning to run an errand in Flagstaff and such...didn't get back 'till 5:30 this afternoon.

Yes, I want to continue the RP! I just got lost in the action whilst RPing, so I kind of lied low for a while. Anywho, of course I still wanna RP.

Wolf_Goddess
September 25th, 2005, 09:34 AM
OH YES!

I indeed do wish to continue. I'm always loyal to RPs I enjoy!

So, can we please continue?

Alter Ego
September 25th, 2005, 10:24 AM
*Gasp* Zephiros! We completely forgot about Kogenta since he runs such a low profile, not having posted in the discussion thread! O_O I'll PM him too. Hang on...

Zephiros
September 28th, 2005, 05:31 PM
sorry for my absence people, i got grounded for a few days... anyways, i am back now, so.... yeah

Alter Ego
September 29th, 2005, 04:11 AM
I see, and I have also recieved a reply from Kogenta and he says that he would like to continue with the RP as well so...it's your move then, RP masters. ^^

Zephiros
September 29th, 2005, 12:32 PM
All i need is a way to exit Kaarni.... also, i haven't recieved a reply from Hydraconis, so if i don't get a response in a few days i suppose we'll just count him gone altogether