PDA

View Full Version : Emotion

Cybex Mewtwo
September 7th, 2005, 07:47 AM
*sigh*...I forgot why I drew this...and to those here this was done PRIOR to me break...I tried drawing myself....I'm not too good at drawing people.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dragonflash/emotion.png

Renagadez
September 7th, 2005, 07:52 AM
cool shirt,you wear glasses? anyway good drawing your not as bad as you saying you are.

Cybex Mewtwo
September 7th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Yep. Wear glasses, but they're broken...;-;

Esupio
September 7th, 2005, 07:58 AM
what happened to ya beard cybex XD
nice your like overlord you say you can't do people but you can

Cybex Mewtwo
September 7th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I prefer to draw Sideburns over a beard...>_<;

Esupio
September 7th, 2005, 08:07 AM
kay Probally spoil it anyway *sends plue and espio to comfort crying cybex* How come you don't do those comic things anymore

Overlord IX
September 8th, 2005, 03:47 AM
what happened to ya beard cybex XD
nice your like overlord you say you can't do people but you can

Complimentry. Everyone has a hidden talent,even though we take a while to discover it. But onec we do,it'll be amazing.

Anyways,thats a cool pic Cybex. I do draw humans(rarely), but never on MS paint! Good job. Quite detailed.

Cybex Mewtwo
September 8th, 2005, 05:16 AM
This isn't PAINT! XD....It's hand drawn, scanned then colored and altered in Adobe Photoshop.

Signomi
September 8th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Pretty obvious it wasn't done on Paint o.o; Otherwise the outline wouldn't have been as detailed as that.

Yeah. Nice work Cy =3 Did a good job on it.

Forest Grovyle
September 8th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I don't think you're bad at drawing people at all, Cy! I find drawing cartoon people enormously difficult >_< You have really managed to capture your emotions well here! I think that is one of your strongest talents! :D

Cybex Mewtwo
September 8th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I don't think you're bad at drawing people at all, Cy! I find drawing cartoon people enormously difficult >_< You have really managed to capture your emotions well here! I think that is one of your strongest talents!
Thats what my art teacher said as he gave me an A for the year...

Dactylus
September 8th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Nice one, Cyberlactose, I can FEEL your emotions. They're so powerfully portrayed. So much so, in fact, that they're eating my arm. Like, ow; it really hurts.

No, seriously dude, make it stop. Ow. Anyways, in return for this cannibilistic nature your art has taken on, I am renaming you Cyberlactose, the Jelly-filled Squirrel. Or CJFS, for short. Enjoy!

Overlord IX
September 9th, 2005, 03:33 AM
This isn't PAINT! XD....It's hand drawn, scanned then colored and altered in Adobe Photoshop.

It wasnt?
*whacks own head*
Opps.

Esupio
September 9th, 2005, 10:22 AM
oh I always thought it was paint

Shadow Alchemist
September 9th, 2005, 12:58 PM
The crying emotion is the best to me.

Zangoose
September 10th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Woah that's awesome! ^^ You're a great artist.