PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa!

AngelBypass
September 7th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Hi guys! My names AngelBypass, but you can just call me Angel. I hope I'll fit right in and I'm the sassy type. I'd like a pair PM me if interested and I'd like some friends. I'll keep active and get lots of posts!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 7th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Hello, there! Welcome to PC! I can't pair with you for obvious reasons, but I could be your friend if you want. You obviously like Evangaleon; that's probably one of my favorite anime!

Kay11190
September 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Welcome to Pc Angel I know you'll fit right in you already have a great attitude toward things. Anyway if you have any questions or want to be friend just PM me.

AngelBypass
September 7th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Cool! Thanks! Oh and Evangaleon is one of mine. (OBVIOUSLY!)
Oh and I'd love to be your friend! Oh and what was the obvious reason you couldn't pair with me? I can't seem to figure it out. J/K

Jordan
September 7th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Hello there Angel. Have a great time here at PC and Pm me if you have any questions or if youjust want to be friends. ^^

Zorua
September 7th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Hi Angelbypass. How are you? Welcome to Pokecommunity,where everyone is nice a friendly. XD

AngelBypass
September 7th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Oh, and I'm looking for a big brother.

Natsuki
September 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome to PC Angel. n___________n I'm Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please read over the rules and have a fun time posting~! =D Hope to see you around. X3

~Kelsey

AngelBypass
September 7th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Ok! Don't worry I did. Oh, and I know this is totally off subject, but I need a trainers card! ( And a big bro )