PDA

View Full Version : Hihihihihihihi

One Piece Attack
September 8th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Hello, I'm the newest newb(but for how long?).Also, some of you may know me as We The Pichus... from PE2K.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 8th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Hi there! Welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy it here! You're welcome to PM me if you want to chat or be friends. And... uh.. I can see you like One Piece. That's a pretty good anime if I do say so myself.

Kay11190
September 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Hey Welcome to Pc just follow the rules and yu'll be fine here. Oh and for the record ONe Piece rocks

One Piece Attack
September 8th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Agreed.ONE PIECE IS THE BEST ANIME EVER.Thank you for responding.

Inugami
September 9th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Hi One Peice Attack welcome to PC read the rules and have fun

.::Tsunami::.
September 9th, 2005, 02:50 AM
hi welcome to pc and have fun

PrinceOfDarkness
September 9th, 2005, 02:52 AM
hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, One Piece Attack. Have fun, read the rules and enjoy yourself here.

Agreed. One Piece is a great anime, although I haven't seen alot of it, I've seen it quite a few times to like it.

Eon-Rider
September 9th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Hi! I like your name! Very catchy...

Asura Nirosuki
September 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Im in love with Luffy....Anywho.Hello and Welcome to pokemon community my name is Maya Miyazono feel free to ask me anything at all~I will try my very best to help you.^_^ Enjoy your stay here~~

Natsuki
September 10th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Heyo One Piece Attack. XD I think I watched that One Piece show once. o.o Totally weirded me out...XD Anywho, welcome to PC! ^^ Read the rules and all that jazz and have a great time~! =D

~Kelsey

soulslayer
September 10th, 2005, 02:09 PM
welcome to pc.folow the rules.and have fun.

envy(yukisa)