PDA

View Full Version : This is only...a test...

John Denver
February 18th, 2004, 04:44 AM
if you choose to look through some of the threads here that me and Miyu-Chan posted a lot in yesterday(Riddle me this, MOTM discussion, Daily Chit Chat, others in OC)you'll notice that our posting styles were a bit different. In fact completely different.

That is because, for one day (yesterday) me and Miyu decided to switch accounts. That means, that posts under Miyu-Chan's name were actually done by my, and posts under my name were done by her...So my posts were calm, BOO ya!-less, and caring and sympathetic. While her posts were loud and crazy and had countless interjections in them.

It was pretty funny, cause not many people knew it...

There were some perceptive people (Kairi, Frostweaver) who were curious...but did they know? hmm...you should check the threads in OC to see the funny posts...

Did anyone else notice?

Purin
February 18th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Looks like I missed all the fun =P Sad....
(I have been in school for almost the whole day today)

Kayleigh
February 18th, 2004, 07:49 AM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe how Miyu-chan was acting, and you were using keyboard faces, lol. So I knew something was up. XD Great idea, that would be fun to try sometime.

*~Ashley~*
February 18th, 2004, 08:02 AM
yeah... i noticed when you didn't end your posts with boo ya! that something was up but i didn't know you completely switched accounts.

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Well I was out so I didnt see any.
Can some one tell me what (all if you know) threads thay posted in?

*~Ashley~*
February 18th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Well I was out so I didnt see any.
Can some one tell me what (all if you know) threads thay posted in?
well they posted all over other chat

DCC
school chit-chat
pc funnyness contest

those had some funny conversations between the 2 of them

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 12:01 PM
I was reading the DCC and saw Miyu-Chan say *Wips out a shotgun* now only Dakoat says that (last time I said that he got all over me and I had to stick with pulls out shotgun*. XD
Thanks ill go read them threads now.

Imakuni?
February 18th, 2004, 12:15 PM
i was guessin cuz i noticed miyu was actin strange...
BOO YA!

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Lol, I knew it. I knew Miyu had some silliness in her, but not that much. o_o; Like Andy said, the shotgun thing was a dead give away. I didnt notice Dakota acting funny, just Miyu. O.o;

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Lol, I knew it. I knew Miyu had some silliness in her, but not that much. o_o; Like Andy said, the shotgun thing was a dead give away. I didnt notice Dakota acting funny, just Miyu. O.o;
Well see Dakota (or Miyu-Chan at the time) didnt say BOO ya! at all.
And Miyu-Chan (Dakota at the time) was just flat out had Dakota all over her (him XD).
I got to try this one day. XD

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Lol, wonder what made those two decide to do it? ^_^; *pokes Miyu* You could be like Dakota was as you too! *hands her a shotgun* o_o

MoonLight
February 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I knew it! I thought ya changed... sooo err....

BOOya!

Kayleigh
February 18th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Lol, this would be too fun to try someday! ^_^ I wonder who my exact opposite would be?

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Oh great in a few days all the members will be swiching accounts. XD

*~Ashley~*
February 18th, 2004, 05:28 PM
yeah, thanks a lot dakota... that will get so confusing if everyone starts doing it!

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 05:31 PM
yeah, thanks a lot dakota... that will get so confusing if everyone starts doing it!
Maybe it will be confusing to every one but it will be fun. XD

*~Ashley~*
February 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Maybe it will be confusing to every one but it will be fun. XD
sure it'll be fun but now it won't be a surprise cuz we know people want to do it. yesterday we all had no clue but now that it's been done the surprise is gone!

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 05:40 PM
sure it'll be fun but now it won't be a surprise cuz we know people want to do it. yesterday we all had no clue but now that it's been done the surprise is gone!
Well you never know, maybe over this there mite be some, some mite be doing it right now.

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Probablynot. o_o; Thankfully, I can check IP addresses to see whos messing around >_>; I can never swap anyways because I really cant hand over admin powers. ._.;

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Probablynot. o_o; Thankfully, I can check IP addresses to see whos messing around >_>; I can never swap anyways because I really cant hand over admin powers. ._.; No fun for you Abby. XD
Well if you think about it if you was going to do it then you would have to swich with a staff member and not just a member.
But then if you did swich you would have to drop that font. XD

And I like that idea Carol, it would be fun guessing who is who.

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Lol, why dontcha switch with Mister 22sa Carol? =P

Arcanine: Id still be paranoid really. O_o; Plus, I doubt I could emulate any of our staff very well ._.;

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Lol, they can but Im just nervous about the power to turn off the board or delete forums. @_@;

22sa is on now, throw him a PM. ;p

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Lol, why dontcha switch with Mister 22sa Carol? =P

Arcanine: Id still be paranoid really. O_o; Plus, I doubt I could emulate any of our staff very well ._.;
You dont even trust your own colleagues. XD
Any way if I did it then I would swich with a staff member.

Frostweaver
February 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
if you choose to look through some of the threads here that me and Miyu-Chan posted a lot in yesterday(Riddle me this, MOTM discussion, Daily Chit Chat, others in OC)you'll notice that our posting styles were a bit different. In fact completely different.

That is because, for one day (yesterday) me and Miyu decided to switch accounts. That means, that posts under Miyu-Chan's name were actually done by my, and posts under my name were done by her...So my posts were calm, BOO ya!-less, and caring and sympathetic. While her posts were loud and crazy and had countless interjections in them.

It was pretty funny, cause not many people knew it...

There were some perceptive people (Kairi, Frostweaver) who were curious...but did they know? hmm...you should check the threads in OC to see the funny posts...

Did anyone else notice?
*lol... expected that or a hack or something... didn't know they traded but knew that Dakota was someone else and Miyu Chan is Dakota (that's for certain). Heh Kairi and Frosty were discussing how "if only 22sa was here... he'll faint at the sight of "Miyu Chan"'s craziness XD *c* "*

Mystical Mewtwo
February 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I KNEW IT!!!! I knew Dakota had ither suffered from brain damage or it wasnt him! HAHA!

It was the absence of BOO YA's that scared me...

At first, i couldnt put my finger on what was wrong with the riddle me this riddle me that thread. IT was your first post... something bothered me. I figured i was just being odd, and then.... next post by u.

And still, something was wrong... missing. I thought maybe it was the way you were talking... and it was, a little. But that was not it...

I then it hit me, last night... NO BOOYAS! It freaked me out. I thought bout calling the police to see if you were kidnapped... but i have no idea who you are or where you live, so scractch that idea. :laugh:

So, here we are again, have you swithced back yet? THe first post of THIS thread is absent of BOOYA too...

22sa
February 18th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Mmhm...I thought something funny was going on with Miyu-chan but I didn't see any change in Dakota...Cool!
this sound like it would be pretty fun to try though. XD
That's what I thought too, except, I didn't think about Miyu-chan being Dakota at all...

I guess it's kind of natural to not be wondering about how and why Miyu-chan's behaving like she is after I've not seen her here regularly for like... forever...

I REALLY and only thought that everyone like Kairi were kidding until I saw this thread. O_o

Okay, and now I know how unrealistic that is. :\
*lol... expected that or a hack or something... didn't know they traded but knew that Dakota was someone else and Miyu Chan is Dakota (that's for certain). Heh Kairi and Frosty were discussing how "if only 22sa was here... he'll faint at the sight of "Miyu Chan"'s craziness XD *c* "*
Heh, but I never thought about Dakota as crazy before. Miyu-chan, maybe a little. But not Dakota. I'm so weird eh. XD

Well what I really want to know if she's active again or not... guess not. =_='

*Goes back to sleep*
Lol, this would be too fun to try someday! ^_^ I wonder who my exact opposite would be?
*...And I'm suddenly waked*
Okay. I'll ask Mr. 22sa what he thinks when I see him online. XD
Wait if I did switch with him I just said I would... o__o;;
Well I don't think switching madness will happen anyway...XD Or that Mister 22sa would agree. ^__^
Then staff can't play?
I'm... the exact opposite of you!? WO THAT IS SCARY I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DO THE JOB AnD EXPLAIN THANKs, O_O;.

J/K, That's a good idea, Kairi. ^^;; I'll be glad to switch accounts with Island Dweller Carol for an agreed amount of time. =P

*Remembers the time when he was given Trinity's account by Alyssa who hated it... and still does as far as I know.* Uhh... uh-oh. I won't get your account banned Carol!! I promise! XD :P

BTW, I wasn't here yesterday because 1) I wasn't suppose to anyway. (Don't ask!) 2) I was somewhat dead. (Don't know!) 3) I went to watch Mone Lisa Smile. (Re... *Chokes.*)

John Denver
February 18th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Heh, we only did the stuff for one day ya know, so me is me and her is her...

It was yesterday on MSN I just said to Miyu-Chan "Wouldn't it be funny if I logged in as Kairi and posted the way I do under her?" She said that Kairi would NEVER do that, so I asked her, and she said yes! HUH ZAH!

But ya know, me and miyu-chan changed passwords right when we were done just for precautions and stuff...

It was fun, quite the stuff...

doncha know I got end it with a BOO ya!!!!!

Kairyu
February 18th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I thought Dakota's posts looked odd for some reason, the Boo Ya-less posts was the give away me thinks. I gotta try that some day, when no one notices.
>_>
<_<

Kairi
February 18th, 2004, 07:50 PM

It was yesterday on MSN I just said to Miyu-Chan "Wouldn't it be funny if I logged in as Kairi and posted the way I do under her?" She said that Kairi would NEVER do that, so I asked her, and she said yes! HUH ZAH!

But ya know, me and miyu-chan changed passwords right when we were done just for precautions and stuff...

doncha know I got end it with a BOO ya!!!!!Lol, what a mean assumption. =P You neva even asked.

Frostweaver
February 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Lol, what a mean assumption. =P You neva even asked.
*and so from the tone of things does that mean you'll say yes? ;p *c* *

John Denver
February 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
It was Miyu's assumption, and I agreed with it...heh...

you'd have to find someone you trust not to destroy PC kairi...yep...

let's get ready to BOOOOOO YAAAAAAAA!!!

22sa
February 18th, 2004, 08:10 PM

doncha know I got end it with a BOO ya!!!!!
Ya, I know. It isn't the whole day though, right? :P Like, o_O;;, at least some of posts were by her, right? O_O;;...No?

Roxas
February 18th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Dakota made it really obviouse that he was Miyu-chan for the day. :laugh: look at this quote that "Miyu-chan" said in the "PC's Funniest Contest" thread:
I only WISH that I, Miyu-Chan, were as hilariously funny as you, Dakota...

:laugh: i couldnt stop laughing when he said that! :laugh:

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Dakota made it really obviouse that he was Miyu-chan for the day. :laugh: look at this quote that "Miyu-chan" said in the "PC's Funniest Contest" thread:

XD That is funny, Dakota hoping he was as funny as Dakota. XD

22sa
February 18th, 2004, 08:21 PM

lol, Dakota's funny Sarcasm. :P

I better take a trip over to that thread. :D

Miyu-chan
February 18th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Heehee... Of course I would be as active as I was before... BECAUSE I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! XDDDDD Ahem...But that's a different story. =P Well...it was hard, logging in as Dakota... my fingers were shaking after every post I made, and after seeing Miyu-chan's---um... Dakota's posts, my stomach was hurt too, after all the laughing. I want to thank Dakota too. God know how little I've laughed these days. And when I had that MSN chat with Dakota, I knew something was up. XD

Oh no... I have an urge to say "Boo Ya!" Oh well...maybe just this once... *looks around*

BOO YA! =D

100marios
February 18th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Hahaha! Hehehe!
This would be fun to try! Acting like someone else!
I wonder who I would switch up with though.....I have no idea who's the opposite of me....

Roxas
February 18th, 2004, 08:48 PM
psst....100marios. i 'm opposite of u....wait..NO I'M NOT! we're just alike! nice and crazy! :laugh: uhmm...kayleigh is opposite of u...

22sa
February 18th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Heehee... Of course I would be as active as I was before... BECAUSE I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! XDDDDD Ahem...But that's a different story. =P Well...it was hard, logging in as Dakota... my fingers were shaking after every post I made, and after seeing Miyu-chan's---um... Dakota's posts, my stomach was hurt too, after all the laughing. I want to thank Dakota too. God know how little I've laughed these days. And when I had that MSN chat with Dakota, I knew something was up. XD

Oh no... I have an urge to say "Boo Ya!" Oh well...maybe just this once... *looks around*

BOO YA! =D
...Congrats. ^_^;; :P That's very cool...

Those posts were pretty amazing.

Arcanine
February 18th, 2004, 08:59 PM

BOO YA! =D
Yes Dakota was Miyu-Chan and Miyu-Chan was Dakota for a day. And that was funny when Miyu-Chan said "BOO ya!" and "*Wips out a shotgun*" and Dakota was around with no BOO ya!s. XD

22sa
February 18th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Yes Dakota was Miyu-Chan and Miyu-Chan was Dakota for a day. And that was funny when Miyu-Chan said "BOO ya!" and "*Wips out a shotgun*" and Dakota was around with no BOO ya!s. XD
For a second, it sounded like they were taking drugs. :laugh:

John Denver
February 19th, 2004, 04:42 AM
I beleive Kairi was first person to really say anything about it...

While I was logged under miyu, I got a PM from (myself) saying, "Oh no! Kairi found out?"

heh, funny stuff

aaaaaaaa bOO yA!

Kayleigh
February 19th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Lol, it would be fun to have a PC opposite day! But nobody could tell who switched accounts, and everyone could guess who was who like Carol said. ^_^ Can we?! It sounds really fun!

*~Ashley~*
February 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Lol, it would be fun to have a PC opposite day! But nobody could tell who switched accounts, and everyone could guess who was who like Carol said. ^_^ Can we?! It sounds really fun!
that would be fun! it would be really, really confusing... but still fun.

IceKitten
February 19th, 2004, 12:15 PM
This sounds like fun!

When will it start? Ya have to pick trustworthy ppl though =P

igtica
February 19th, 2004, 02:22 PM
lol a PC opposite day...the prolly would be finding an opposite :p hmm so this is where the idea came from...lol did anyone else notice the other pair switch yesterday?

DragonTrainer
February 19th, 2004, 02:47 PM
PC opposite day?Lol, we have all events we possibly can at this place =P

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Who would be your opposite DT? Doesnt even have to be totally opposite, but you could be22sa! orYamichu! Or Kenshin! O.O;

DragonTrainer
February 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Lol, who would be my opposite?

Roxas
February 19th, 2004, 03:17 PM
DT, ur opposite is.......KENSHIN!!! er....i mean......ME!! *jumps around with a cup of coffee* coffee coffee coffee! uhm....so....Oro? ya. i would be ur opposite....i guess...heehee

Miyu-chan
February 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
That'll be...bizzare. XD Glad to see that Dakota has started a trend. XD

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Who would be your opposite DT? Doesnt even have to be totally opposite, but you could be22sa! orYamichu! Or Kenshin! O.O;
And who would be your opposite Kairi?

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I really dont know, but like I said, they dont have to be complete opposites. Miyu and Dakota are in some ways alike, I wouldnt call them completely opposite. ^_^;

DragonTrainer
February 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Lol maybe me and Kairi would be opposites :P

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Dakota called you the male version of me, so I guess not? o_o;

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I really dont know, but like I said, they dont have to be complete opposites. Miyu and Dakota are in some ways alike, I wouldnt call them completely opposite. ^_^;
Then who is close to your opposite Kairi?

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I really dont know, but like I said, they dont have to be complete opposites. Miyu and Dakota are in some ways alike, I wouldnt call them completely opposite. ^_^;Like I said, I dunno who or if I have enough of a personailty to have a defined opposite.=\

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
This stuff is fun, crazy fun. =P
Guess who I am.(you will never know)
Hm...=P

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Hello Austin >_>; Whend you guys switch? ;p

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Hello Austin >_>; Whend you guys switch? ;p
Hm...who is Austin? XD
I am not him. XD;
(intelligent, you <_<)

Phantom Angel
February 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Now she knows!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Oh well...we just switched a few mins ago...out of boredom.

~so horn ya!

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Lol, its your unique grammar that gave it away, plus Phantom Angel just said ~HORN! In the broken limbs topic ;p

Roxas
February 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I know who's opposite of Kairi....uhm...me! yeah? yeah! posative! but i know she wouldnt wanna switch with me...heehee? hey! that rhyms! :laugh:

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Lol, its your unique grammar that gave it away, plus Phantom Angel just said ~HORN! In the broken limbs topic ;p
Hm...you know it. X_X
Hope sure you didn't look at my IP. =P

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I know who's opposite of Kairi....uhm...me! yeah? yeah! posative! but i know she wouldnt wanna switch with me...heehee? hey! that rhyms! :laugh:
I dont think Kairi would switch with any one. Not even me (I bet she dont reply to this reply XD)

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I made that guess after just checking the topic, you know I dont use my power for fun things. =P I did use it to check my guess AFTER I made the post though.

Phantom Angel
February 19th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I made that guess after just checking the topic, you know I dont use my power for fun things. =P I did use it to check my guess AFTER I made the post though.
You naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U abuse your power!
j/k

And what do you mean my "unique" grammar?!
I'm a graet speelar!
Dunno whet yuor telking abaot!
EVAL!

~HORN!

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
k, sharp eyes, Kairi. =P
So...what's next?
I am so bored.

Phantom Angel
February 19th, 2004, 06:09 PM
k, sharp eyes, Kairi. =P
So...what's next?
I am so bored.
Hm....POST STUFF!
Which can also get boring....I dunno....do something!!!!!!

~HORN!

Haruka
February 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
My sig is gone... AOL Guardian is evill.... can't access ftp

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM
My sig is gone... AOL Guardian is evill.... can't access ftp
Ahh, too bad for you, Alyssa. =P
I am going to beat you in NetBattle, but hopeless. -_-

Haruka
February 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Stupid Parental Controls... *gets on a warp star and ko'd the aol parental controls*

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Ok can you take that to the DCC? You are getting a bit off topic.

And like I said before, I didnt think Kairi would reply to my post. XD

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Ok can you take that to the DCC? You are getting a bit off topic.

And like I said before, I didnt think Kairi would reply to my post. XD
*coughnevercough*
why do you want to switch, hm?
I did because...I did it. XD :laugh:

Miyu-chan
February 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
That scares me having some traits similar to Dakota's... (J/K) XD And...Kairi~ You spoiled the fun~~~ =P

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I know, but I had fun doing it and thats all that counts =P *self-center*
I dont think Kairi would switch with any one. Not even me (I bet she dont reply to this reply XD)I missed this, since it was posted right before mine. Sure Id switch with people, but my unwillingness to is key to making people never suspect Kairi is not me, but now that Ive told you its obvious I will switch, unless Im using reverse psychology to make you think I will, be suspicious, ask and make a fool of yourself. Or maybe Im using it to make you think you know I think you know I wont switch, and this not expect it

22sa
February 19th, 2004, 07:05 PM
90% of myself is the exact opposite of 22sa. :P

BBL, *Goes to a corner to drool, after seeing Miyu's neo-avatar* (jkjk)

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 07:14 PM
*coughnevercough*
why do you want to switch, hm?
I did because...I did it. XD :laugh:Well I want to switch with a staff member (so all you members its out of the question with switching with me XD).
And I told you on MSN you should switch so you cant say I want to do it because you did it.

I missed this, since it was posted right before mine. Sure Id switch with people, but my unwillingness to is key to making people never suspect Kairi is not me, but now that Ive told you its obvious I will switch, unless Im using reverse psychology to make you think I will, be suspicious, ask and make a fool of yourself. Or maybe Im using it to make you think you know I think you know I wont switch, and this not expect it @_@ Ok I dont know where you ended there, so I dont know if you are going to switch with some one or not. XD

Haruka
February 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I will switch to a trustworthy moderator. NOT WITH ANY MEMBERS... Members would just abuse my power and hmmm... I would have alot of explaining to do.

Kairi
February 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
In MCG? =\ I think the worst they could do is read the mod lounge, not much to do in MCG.

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
In MCG? =\ I think the worst they could do is read the mod lounge, not much to do in MCG.
Thats a good point for Haruka, but you see I have to switch with a staff member (the higher the better) I am a S-Mod so I cant just turn over all the S-mod powers of PC to a member (thats why its so hard for me to find seom one to switch with).

MoonLight
February 19th, 2004, 08:31 PM
yeah XD it is pretty fun to switch hehehehe

22sa
February 19th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I SO NEED to switch with Kwesi... Any one care to support me no? hehe

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 08:44 PM
It's really fun to do.
Really fun...heheheheh...

Arcanine
February 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Oh yea tell me about it. Now all I need to do is find some one to switch with.
And since I cant find any one I think I will give up hope.

22sa
February 19th, 2004, 08:53 PM
And since I cant find any one I think I will give up hope.
If only you were another level above G-Mod, I'd gladly switch with you! :P

Phantom Angel
February 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
And since I cant find any one I think I will give up hope.I finally back.
*wonder what did Yamiji done with my account*
It's fun, really. =D

Miyu-chan
February 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
lol, welcome back. n_n; It would have been more fun if you didn't do it at this time. n_n;;

bna_li
February 19th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Yeah, like when no ones on the alert.

PokeMaster3000
February 20th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Should I switch..? Should I......? But who shall I switch with...? Someone who comes online when I am online maybe...

who wants to switch with me for a little TINY while?

John Denver
February 20th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Uou guys shouldn't switch alllll the time, then it would lose it's value a durr!

aaaaahhh! BOO YA!

Haruka
February 20th, 2004, 12:27 PM
LOL... MCG is the most inactive forum and why I have to mod it... i'm on everyday and I get really bored...

(btw, i'm using netzero, out of aol parental controls...)

Arcanine
February 20th, 2004, 12:32 PM
LOL... MCG is the most inactive forum and why I have to mod it... i'm on everyday and I get really bored...

(btw, i'm using netzero, out of aol parental controls...)
Thats why it dont matter who you switch with Haruka, like anything goes on in there. XD

Haruka
February 20th, 2004, 12:35 PM
But never lend your mod powers to a member. =P yup...

Arcanine
February 20th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Unless its a member that you know good and know that will not mess with them.

Kairi
February 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I SO NEED to switch with Kwesi... Any one care to support me no? heheI can do 90% of what he can anyways. ;p *bonk*

Poor Dakota, this is like the time everybody stole BOO Ya!. ;_;

Miyu-chan
February 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
lol... It was sure strange seeing Dakota without all the Boo-ya's... n_n;;;; Very strange.... >.>; When I came to America, I was shocked about the many people that were saying Boo-ya on TV... o.o;

Haruka
February 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
LOL... but this event needs to be organized before it will start...

So act quickly... =P

Arcanine
February 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
LOL... but this event needs to be organized before it will start...

So act quickly... =P
-_- Yes find some one switch with. XD
Well you stop looking for some one to switch with Haruka?

John Denver
February 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Hmm, haruka would have to find someone oppostie of her...I KNOW!!

sdp!

He's quiet, smart, and doesn't sugar coat everything! find his msn!!

*cough, cough cough cough and cough*

and BOO ya!

22sa
February 20th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I can do 90% of what he can anyways. ;p *bonk*

Poor Dakota, this is like the time everybody stole BOO Ya!. ;_;
HEEE>>>HEEE... Handle your pw over! :D Uh.. I mean, let's switch accounts!! J/K, like I said before, I don't want to abuse accounts... =_=

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 10:38 PM
22sa, you just want her Praetor power :P

22sa
February 20th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Yes, I do! :P But then again, what could I possibly do with it? =_=;;

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 11:53 PM
I know you and your twisted mind 22sa :P

22sa
February 20th, 2004, 11:59 PM
What makes you think I have a twisted mind? :P

DragonTrainer
February 21st, 2004, 12:01 AM
The fact that you ,um.............

*3 hours later*

You have a name that's 4 letters man!4!:P

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 12:03 AM
What makes you think I have a twisted mind? :P
Look at your post count. Any one with over 3,000 posts has a twisted mind *Looks at his post count* O_o. XD

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Wow Arcanine, you genius. DT, you hear that? You have a twisted mind too! XD :P

DragonTrainer
February 21st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Don't we all have twisted minds around here?:P

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 12:06 AM
Don't we all have twisted minds around here?:P
Hey wait what about Abby? She has over 3K posts but does she have a twisted mind? XD

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 12:08 AM
Didn't you know she has the most twisted mind here? :P

DragonTrainer
February 21st, 2004, 12:09 AM
Well, no, 22sa has the most twisted one, then Abby, then me :P

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 12:11 AM
Well, no, 22sa has the most twisted one, then Abby, then me :P
I though Austin and Scott had the most twisted minds here. XD

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 12:11 AM
*Jumps* I'm off the list! Abby, then DragonTrainer! :P

DragonTrainer
February 21st, 2004, 12:27 AM
Nope, not compared to us 3 :P

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 05:17 AM
You're all twistes in my book...SH-SH-SHA!

Wow, this has turned spammy...aaaand NO ONE CARES! MUWAAHAAH!!!!

*bonk*

just remember to feed your BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
February 21st, 2004, 06:45 AM
Dakota, you are very twisted lol XD

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 11:18 AM
Why thank you...compliments are always good...

We're worth more than BOO ya!

Hikaru's Twin
February 21st, 2004, 12:59 PM
Well, this all sounds like a good idea, as long as the person you switched with was pretty trustworthy......i wouldn't mind trying it, but just who to switch with....i wouldn't know..

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Why doncha switch with cas...you would then be a MAN!

*for I was a woman :)*

BOO ya!

Hikaru's Twin
February 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM

BOO ya!

o.o; Oh yeah and then i'd have to spell everyones name's wrong and he'd have to spell them all correctly for once....hmm, it'd be funny to see that happening....

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
HAH! how true

or you could switch with 22sa! You'd have to triple the speed of which you post but it's all gewd!

BLOO yla!

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 06:00 PM

BOO ya!
Well Dakota hod did it feel to be a woman? XD

Kairi
February 21st, 2004, 06:03 PM
Yeah, you were a cute Asian girl for what, a few hours? ;p

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Yeah, you were a cute Asian girl for what, a few hours? ;p
Well it was a few hours so he got the feel of being a cute Asian girl. XD

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 06:42 PM
I felt...sexy...and so young, like a woman

I'm sure miyu felt the same way

or DID she...hmm

BOO ya!

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
HAH! how true

or you could switch with 22sa! You'd have to triple the speed of which you post but it's all gewd!

BLOO yla!
I have to switch with people I know. =P Anyway, I would've messed around with the avatar lol XD

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 06:57 PM
I felt...sexy...and so young, like a woman

I'm sure miyu felt the same way

or DID she...hmm

BOO ya!OOOOOkkkkk Dakota I will take your word for it. XD

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOOOOkkkkk Dakota I will take your word for it. XD
Yah, sounded slightly gay there. =/ :laugh:

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
man, you guys shoulda seen miyu's inbox...it was PACKED!!

she had about 30 times as much mail as I did....

SHIKES man!

Miyu-chan
February 21st, 2004, 07:23 PM
No, I was just lazy to delete them. =P Well... Being a popular, nice, funny, member was funny. XD Hope you didn't read any of my PMs, Dakota. =P

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 07:28 PM
Yah, sounded slightly gay there. =/ :laugh:*Gives 22sa a funny look* O_o.

SHIKES man! Well did she have over 80 PMs like me?
I have more PMs in my PM boxes then any one I know.

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:30 PM

SHIKES man!
lol, I get so little I totally forgot you could check their inbox. =P >=D

John Denver
February 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
I didn't read any of your PM's miyu...cept this one from this wierd dude who kept PMing me while I was o under you...

HEY WAIT THAT WAS YOU!! Or me technically...er...oh this is confusing

*shoots himself*

ahh, now I can relax

*takes a nap*
boo ya...

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:33 PM
*Gives 22sa a funny look* O_o.

Well did she have over 80 PMs like me?
I have more PMs in my PM boxes then any one I know.
I thought there was a limit of 50 messages in the inbox. Anyway, you have more then me. =P

Miyu-chan
February 21st, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ehhh... the answer is no, Andy. =P Most of them were things I PMed myself. n_n; i remember there was 50+, I think. But now, after some delating, it's 20.

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 07:35 PM
I didn't read any of your PM's miyu...cept this one from this wierd dude who kept PMing me while I was o under you...

HEY WAIT THAT WAS YOU!! Or me technically...er...oh this is confusing

*shoots himself*

ahh, now I can relax

*takes a nap*
boo ya... Clean up at room 6, we have a dead Dakota in room 6.
Wait did you switch with some one yet 22sa?

I thought there was a limit of 50 messages in the inbox. Anyway, you have more then me. =P50 is the limit, for members. XD
I have a limit of 100 PMs.

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:44 PM
Clean up at room 6, we have a dead Dakota in room 6.
Wait did you switch with some one yet 22sa?

50 is the limit, for members. XD
I have a limit of 100 PMs.
-_- Looks like we're alienated again. =P Heh, not that it bothers me, I don't keep my PMs at PC. ^_^;;

<Edit> No, I haven't switched with anyone yet.

Frostweaver
February 21st, 2004, 07:46 PM
<= always wanted a bigger PM box... so he doesn't need to clean it out once every 3~4 days...
>_>;

*and it's 75 for a normal mod i believe*

Arcanine
February 21st, 2004, 07:54 PM
<= always wanted a bigger PM box... so he doesn't need to clean it out once every 3~4 days...
>_>;

*and it's 75 for a normal mod i believe* I wish I could get as many PMs as you. I have to clean out my box 1-3 times a DAY, I get a lot of PMs from two staff members (Scott and DT) and I also get PMs from Ally and I also get a lot of PMs from different members. And its rare that I wake up get on PC and don't have a PM or two waiting there for me.
And yes it's 75 for Mods.
50 for Members.
75 for Mods.
100 for S-Mods.
500 for Praetors.

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:58 PM
I never clean my PM box unless it's some special time and I'm getting lots of PMs then I have to...=P

Kairi
February 22nd, 2004, 11:33 AM
Despite the 500 limit Arcanine mentioned, I still have to clean it about once a week. =\ I wish Report Post sent a PM, if only we could install the hack to do so*sigh*
*poke* Soooo...no one else has been caught switching yet right? ;p

Haruka
February 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Cleaned out my PM box... i didn't notice it was full already. I always download them as a XML before deleting them...

If I figure out how to use style sheets on XML, I can refer to them.