View Full Version : - Hello!~ *waves*

September 8th, 2005, 5:45 PM
Ooh, the insane lady is here now.
Anyways. Hello there! Now, I'm not good at introductions, but...I'm crystal_mew, though many call me by 'Mew'. I'm the same age as you are, take or add some. It's not often that I'm found active on a forum, but...I'll be lurking around. Seems pretty nice here so far.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 8th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Hello, there! I hope you enjoy your lurking! You can PM me if you want to chat, or be friends! ^_^

September 8th, 2005, 5:48 PM
Hello there friend,Time for you to get a sexy avatar and sexy sig,you will like this forums activeness..theres always somone on X3

September 8th, 2005, 5:48 PM
Welcome to Pc and trust me you might not be able to help being active here. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here, follow all the rules and if you need anything just PM me.

September 8th, 2005, 5:57 PM
Welcome! I go by CharMz. Aka by some as Cha-Cha. XD Anyway if you need anything or want a new friend then I'm here.. XD

September 9th, 2005, 2:37 AM
hello welcome to pc have fun i pwn

Kid Frost
September 9th, 2005, 8:43 AM
welcome to the pc have fun and enjoy

September 9th, 2005, 9:35 AM
yeh have fun here u will have loadsa friends :D

Cloud Strife
September 9th, 2005, 11:29 AM
PM me if you want to be friends. Its nice here :)

September 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Hey welcome here have fun and enjoy pm me to be my friend^^

September 9th, 2005, 2:13 PM
Welcome Mew! Lots of people round here are mewtwo or mew... but anyway, hope you enjoy all your time here.

mewthree w/armor
September 10th, 2005, 5:21 AM
Welcome and enjoy our say, hope to see you around.

September 10th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Hello crystal_mew. =3 Well, even if you're only around sometimes, it's always wonderful to meet and greet new members. n___________n You can call me Kelsey. ^_~ Well, have a fun time lurking and whatnot, see you around. XD