View Full Version : hello

September 9th, 2005, 5:44 PM
i am new here how are you? oh and Shikon no Tama, want to be friends ?

September 9th, 2005, 5:57 PM
wellcome to the forums.follow the rules

September 9th, 2005, 5:59 PM
heheh do not worry i will of course follow the rules with care

September 9th, 2005, 6:00 PM
Welcome to PC I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you need anything just PM me

September 9th, 2005, 6:03 PM
heh wanna be friends oh and do you know Shikon no Tama?

September 9th, 2005, 6:10 PM
welcome to PC! ^^ post alot, have fun, and watch out for the site glompers! lol PM me if u wanna be friends!

September 9th, 2005, 6:12 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, sounds like your obsessed with Shikon No Tama, alot of people (including myself) knows her. Why is it your new but wanna be her friend may I ask?

September 9th, 2005, 6:35 PM
we are very old friends best buds you may say she sort of stopped coming to serebii so i came here.
Back when she knew me(when her name was moonlight dreams).I had a fight with her and we almost stopped being friends, but then we started being friends again and she had a ex boyfriend who well..... Never mind i came here to find my old friends i left a year ago or so (i just stopped coming) and i am back again I am sort of disapointed that anacortez has left forever banned from the whole internet by her parents. And we were good friends too but she left when i did because she stopped liking pc because i left...When i found that out from Moonlight dreams i was sad because she was my friend for a long time and now i wont be able to talk to anacortez ever again.But one thing makes me mad and i am not at liberty to say what it is it is something that should stay in the past.

September 9th, 2005, 10:41 PM
welcome to pc have fun here!!

September 10th, 2005, 1:14 AM
oh i reckon i will have fun here.

September 10th, 2005, 4:33 AM
Hi Gods Golden Child love the user name! Welcome to Pc have fun. Pm me if you want to be my friend

September 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Hewwo God's golden child! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. :33 I sure hope you patch things up with Moony~chan. Perhaps you two will become as good of friends as you once were. ^o^ Well, I hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay! =D

September 10th, 2005, 12:08 PM
hehe i think we will patch things up thanks