Dragon Ace
September 9th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Hey. Like the title says I'm new. :)

Renagadez
September 9th, 2005, 06:15 PM
describe yourself,you will love it here welcome to the forums X3

Mitzykitty
September 9th, 2005, 06:20 PM
hi and welcome to the PC. follow the rules and have fun!!PM me if you want to be friends.

Kay11190
September 9th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Hey welcome to Pc well just follow the rules and you'll be fine. If you need anything just PM me

Electric Hero
September 9th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Hiya! I'm Max and welcome to PC!!! Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, be active, make new friends and of course... HAVE FUN!!! PM me if you have any kind of weird or non-weird question, or you just want us to be friends.

See ya around! - Max Hunter

Dragon Ace
September 9th, 2005, 06:46 PM
describe yourself,you will love it here welcome to the forums X3

Why not, I'll describe myself. How should I start, well anyway I like to play the pokemon games, I love to snowboard, I love listening to music. I'm in 10th grade, I don't think that pokemon is childish, it's just misunderstood, I bet everyone can agree with that. :D

Well anyway I'm glad to be at PC.

.::Tsunami::.
September 9th, 2005, 10:39 PM
hey welcome to pc and where did you get that blastoise sprite did you make it?

Natsuki
September 10th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Hello Dragon Ace. ^^ I'm in the 10th grade as well and I'm absolutely lovin' it~! <33~ It's much better than being a freshman. XD I've never snowboarded before, but I do love downhill skiing. >) Well, enjoy yourself and feel free to PM me if you ever want any help or if you'd just like to chat. X3

~Kelsey

Dragon Ace
September 12th, 2005, 05:21 PM
My friend showed me this sprite, I liked it and used it as my avatar.

And yeah 10th grade is a lot better then 9th. It's great except for the homework , classes, and projects. OK so maybe it's not that great. :D

Thanks everybody, I'm really enjoying it here.

The Songbird
September 12th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Hey Dragon Ace. *hands you a muffin*

I'm pretty new here too. You'll probably be seeing me fairly often.
I'm in 10th grade as well. And I don't miss being a freshman. XD ...Especially with Freshman Friday.

Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, or if ya just want another muffin. I always have a decent supply of muffins. XD

And welcome to PC, before I forget. ^_^

Akio123
September 12th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Welcome to PC new member. If you want to be friends, feel free to PM me!^^

Kayota
September 12th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Spam. Hi. 0.o PM me if you want a sprite. lol

Kurono
September 12th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Hey. Like the title says I'm new. :)

Yes you are..^_^
Anywayz, I'm CharMz...well I have homework so I better get to it....anyway have fun here in PC...and peace..

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 01:38 AM
WELCOME MAN have a hep of FUN!!!! ^^

Kylie-chan
September 13th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiiya~! *gives you heaps of muffins*

I'm Kylie-chan, PC's resident muffin of joy. ^o^ It is a pleasure to meet you; I hope you find PC a great place, 'cause it really is. :x We're all pretty nice around here, most of us, anyway, and I just know you'll fit in~ =] Please read and obey the rules though~ If you ever want to talk, or just want help, feel free to PM me. ^o^ It's a pleasure to assist~

So, have lots of fun! ^___________^
//Ky Ky-chan

Kylie-chan
September 13th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Awwwwwz~ That was really sweet of you! ^^ But I do have to delete your post, you know, because you should only post once in here~ [This doesn't count, it's a modding post. :o]

Heart-felt
September 13th, 2005, 03:38 AM
I'm in 10th grade, I don't think that pokemon is childish, it's just misunderstood, I bet everyone can agree with that.

Well said! Exactly what I think! But anyhow...

Welcome to PC ^-^! I'm in the tenth grade as well x3. I hope you enjoy your time here, and flourish under the warmth PC has to offer you. Have a lot of fun, and be active. Because that's what makes PC go 'round, hehe. *offers a Creme Soda, then departs.*

Suki
September 13th, 2005, 10:32 AM
hiya welcome 2 da PC
hope you have fun here thanx 4 comin
seeya around ;)

Loyal Arcanine
September 13th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Minibar on the left, pooltable to the right. Welcome and enjoy yourself.