PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Bayleef
September 10th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Hello everyone, I felt like rejoining here, so I did. =P You see, I use to be an active member here a while back, and then I just drifted away I guess. But I'm back for now. Though, there isn't much point in explaining this since know one will know who I am. X_X Well, I'm off to re-read the rules incase there's been any major changes since the last time I was here.

Btw, I put a lot of thought into making up my name, I think it shows, don't you? (That was sarcasm for you people whose sarcasm detectors are busted). XD

Renagadez
September 10th, 2005, 10:40 AM
great username,I love your banner skills pm me to befrends,welcome to the forum.

Bayleef
September 10th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the welcomes and compliments, I like your banner/avvy. I saw them here before I joined. ^^

Natsuki
September 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Wow...that banner pwnz. o.o Welcome back to PC...ummm...whoever you are. XD I don't know how long ago you were last here, but I'm Kelsey in case that name rings a bell for ya. XD Well I hope to see you around the forums, have a really fun time~! ^___________________^

~Kelsey

Bayleef
September 10th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Wow, people seem to like my banner. ._. Thanks for the compliments. ^^ Oh, and Kelsey does ring a bell, but I already knew who you were anyway. (I'm no stalker incase that came out wrong O.o).

angel
September 10th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Hi ... enjoy your stay and please follow the rules. Pm me if you have any questions or just want to be freinds.
~Angel~

Kay11190
September 10th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Welcome back to Pc hope you'll find it even more fun than before. PM me if you want to talk or be friends

Eon-Rider
September 11th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Nice name... XD

Anyway, welcome back! A lot has probably happened the last time you visited...

Kurono
September 11th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Hey ! Welcome...back. That's a real nice name you got there...(sarcasm XD) I'm pretty sure I use it every day...xD Anyway that is a really nice banner and I only wonder what program you use..