PDA

View Full Version : Adopt-A-Pokemon! ^-^

Pages : [1] 2

Light_Azumarill
September 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Okay, because I just got this cool idea; because the old Adoption thread died quite a while back (like July O.O), I decided to make an Adopt-A-Pokemon thread.

Rules: READ ALL OF THESE ESPECIALLY IF IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME ADOPTING!!! IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL REACH IN THROUGH THE MONITOR AND SLAP YOU WITH A WET FISH!

One adoption per day.

Eggs will be random pokemon that I will randomly pick. Unless you pick a certain type of egg. Then it will hatch into a random pokemon of that type.

If you want your pokemon to be shiny, tell me, and I will flip a coin. Heads = shiny. Tails = not shiny.

Once you adopt a pokemon, you need to either put its picture in your signature, or put a link to its picture in your signature (but if you don't, I won't hunt you down and make you so don't worry =P). You can make your own picture if you want, but if you don't want to, I'll supply one for you.

There is only one of each pokemon up for adoption. When we run out, I'll add some more.

EDIT: Lastly, I draw all of these pokemon pictures myself. I have to color them on the computer, and it takes me quite a while, so expect to get your pokemon a day to a day and a half later than when you requested it. Any sooner and I'm working too hard for too little money (which is, you guessed it, nothing!). ^-^

EDIT 2: Okay, a few more rules. DO NOT take all of the same type of pokemon, ie: all of the starters, all of the fox pokemon, all of the fire pokemon, etc. I put certain pokemon on there again and again so that everyone gets a chance to adopt them. Let's all be nice and share the wealth a bit here.

Now, if you have a problem, a comment about what someone said to you in this thread, DO NOT start an argument or spam up our thread please, instead, you can just PM me, and I'll take care of it. I'm not mean, so don't be afraid. ^___^

The pokemon up for adoption this week are:
*note: ones with a line through them have already been adopted*

*NEW LIST WILL BE UP ON MONDAY NIGHT, USA TIME*

Pokemon Evolution Items:

King's Rock
Water Stone
Thunder Stone
Fire Stone

Okay, now, what do you do with these after you adopt them?

The CLUB for this thread is HERE (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=50900&page=1&pp=25)! If you adopt a pokemon, you can join it! Come on, I know you wanna. *sly grin*

First off, when you adopt one of them, I'll give you the stats and level of that pokemon, and stuff like Nature and Ability.

Next you can do a couple different things depending on what you want. You can simply collect adopted pokemon and showcase them in your signature. Or, when we get enough people, we can stage battles in a battle thread. Or, we could make a special RPG in the Roleplay forum starring anyone who has adopted a pokemon.

Whichever. Lemme know if you have any ideas.

Okay! Let the adopting begin!

EDIT: Okay, here's some more info. for people who want to know!! READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ADOPTED A POKEMON ALREADY!

Evolution and Leveling Up:

To level up, you have to have your pokemon for a certain amount of time. I was going to originally do 1 week = 1 level, but I'm starting to think that that would take kinda long. So I'm gonna do 3 Days = 1 Level. And I'm going to make this YOUR JOB. That means YOU not ME is responsible for raising your pokemon's level. Because for me to PM all of you every 3 days would make me go insane. XD It would. There's just too many things to think about without having to do all that. So, just come check the date you adopted your pokemon, and do the math. If you're not sure about your figures, then I guess you could ask me.

Evolution is something I will PM you about. When your pokemon gets to the appropriate level, then it will evolve into its next stage. I will PM you the new picture, and anything else that you need. If it is an evolution that is based on say friendship, a stone, friendship and day or night, or trading, then that's where it gets a little tricky.
For friendship, and day or night, then YOU get to pick the time and date of your pokemon's evolution. PM me and I'll give you a new picture.
For stones and items, I will make a list of those, like the pokemon, that you must 'request'. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there will be only one of each. Then after you get the stone/item, you can use it anytime you want. Just PM me for a picture when you evolve it.
Now, for trading evolutions, you must trade your pokemon with someone who also has an adopted pokemon for one day, trade it back and then it will evolve.

Attacks:

Attacks are something I'm gonna leave to your own discretion. If your pokemon has gone up a few levels, and you think it should learn a new attack; do it. For TMs and such, it doesn't matter to me if you just give it whatever attack you feel. As long as it is able to learn the attack in the games, then you can teach it whatever you want, whenever you want. If I made this thing too structured, it wouldn't be any fun. =P Just keep it to four attacks please, and, as mentioned, ones it actually can learn. I don't want to see a Diglett that knows Hyperbeam and Aeroblast. XD

jc_rcw
September 10th, 2005, 06:40 PM
doesn't this go in the sprite show case?

Light_Azumarill
September 10th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Does it? The two old ones didn't. XD But if it does....

Neko64
September 10th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Epps. I wanna adopt an Eivui X3 XD

Eig
September 13th, 2005, 11:38 AM
At least a Lileep! May i adopt one? Please send the stats & personality via PM. Oh, and may you flip a coin to see if it's shiny?

deoxys and celebi master
September 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
A Latias. See if its shiny please. :) :) :) :latias: :latias: :latias: please PM the stats to me.

Rioku
September 13th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Can I have a charmander egg please? Can it be shiney too?

Light_Azumarill
September 14th, 2005, 07:06 AM
@Kakashi and Sasuke Lover: Okay! The Eevee is yours.

@Eig: Heh, knew someone was going to want the Lileep. ^^ It's yours. Flipped a coin, and... it's shiny! Lucky....

@deoxys and celebi master: Yep, you can have the Latias, and it's shiny! Wow, you guys are both lucky... I think maybe I should try a different coin next time... XD

@Rioku: Um, there are no Charmander eggs, either you adopt a Charmander, or you adopt a random Fire Pokemon Egg. So, erm, which one would you like?

Okay, sorry about this delay, I have a huge essay to write today, so you'll get your stats PMed to you sometime this afternoon/tonight. School... eating away... time.... I've gotta get the pictures for you guys too, but I'm sure they'll be done by tonight. Anyway, see you then!

Alter Ego
September 14th, 2005, 07:25 AM
But...but...I wanted that Lileep! *Sulks* (At least you have good taste Eig. ^_~)

Ah well, could I adopt that adorable little Psyduck, then (Stats and personality withstanding)? And could you check if it's shiny? Pretty please? *Does puppy-dog eyes*

Oh, and I'm all for an adopter RP (Big surprise there, eh? ^_^) and I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can to get it started off. Especially considering that you've been saddled with an essay and will probably end up with even more of them. I know what a pain essays can be. :dead:

Rioku
September 14th, 2005, 12:27 PM
oh heh heh sorry ok ill have a random shiney fire egg please.

Kamikaze The Monkey
September 14th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Okay, i'd like a shiny Sudowoodo, and fries. Maybe a large shake too. :D

Horsegirl11
September 14th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I want a Raikou!Could you make it a shiny?Thanks!

Light_Azumarill
September 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
@ Alter Ego: Don't worry, I'm sure another Lileep will show up sometime in the future. In the meantime, you'll have fun with Psyduck. And guess what? It's shiny! What the heck is up with everyone getting shiny pokemon...? >_> Oh, and cool about the RP thing! I was hoping some of you would want to do it; I knew I did!

@ Rioku: Alright! The Random Fire Pokemon Egg is yours! And it's shiny!! And I even got a new coin!! What the cheese??!

@ Kamikaze the Monkey: Okay, Sudowoodo's yours! And it's shiny...! Again! Okay... this is really weird....

@ Horsegirl11: Raikou's yours! I knew the legendary pokemon would go fast.... And I asked my Dad to pick a letter of either L or M, L for shiny and M for not, and he said L!! What the heck!!! >_> Okay, so Raikou's shiny too....

If I don't pick a not shiny soon, it's going to look like I'm fudging them all. ^-^

Some of you will get your stuff tonight, and others tomorrow! So be patient, and don't think I've forgotten about you!

Horsegirl11
September 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Awsome!Rikou is so cool!Is there anyway to like put it in my sig?

Light_Azumarill
September 14th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I'll give you a pic of your pokemon (when I get done doing them-- eep!) and you can put it in your sig. It'll be a smallish piccy.

Horsegirl11
September 14th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I'll give you a pic of your pokemon (when I get done doing them-- eep!) and you can put it in your sig. It'll be a smallish piccy.
Ok,thanks! :D .I can't wait!

Burning Chaos
September 14th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Can I Have The Moltres And Can You Try To Make It A Shiny

Innocence
September 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
One drowzee to go! Shiny on the "Flip Side"! PM me with it's stats. I'll put it on my website, And link to it in my sig.

Alter Ego
September 15th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I guess there are more Lileeps out there and I can bide my time, but while I'm doing so...

Yay! *Huggles shiny Psyduck* (Hope it doesn't have an aggressive nature...)

As for the shiny thing, how about making it so that you flip the coin twice and only make it a shiny if you get heads on both? Well at any rate, I'd like to adopt that Torchic over there as well. Non-shiny is fine though. Makes my Psyduck more special. ^_^

Light_Azumarill
September 15th, 2005, 08:24 AM
@ Burning Moltres: Okay! Now let's see.... *flips coin* *has brother flip coin again* Sorry, it's not shiny. Wow, you're the first one to not get a shiny. How about next time you adopt a pokemon, it'll be shiny for sure. (Oh... I can't help but be fair... -_-)

@ missingnomaster: The Drowzee's yours! Hm... *flips coin* *flips again* Woah! It's shiny! I can't believe it! I'm finding another way to pick this. -_- How about I draw lots next time?

@ Alter Ego: Oh good. At least someone has somewhat of a liking for regular pokemon. ^-^ I was starting to think I should call this "Adopt-A-Shiny Pokemon"! And as for the flip a coin thing *see above*.

Anyway, you three should get you stuff tonight or tomorrow! I have Japanese class tonight, but I might be able to squeeze in you three before then!

*goes off to PM the others their stats and pics*

Minako
September 15th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Aw, what the heck. <3 I'd like to adopt the Mareep, if it's alright with you. XD

edit: I <3 my Mareep, L_A. =D Putting my info in the Club. ^__^

Rioku
September 15th, 2005, 12:16 PM
how do i get the egg into my sig? And id like to adopt a squirtle egg if im allowed cuz im not sure if it would count as the same day but if i am can it be another shiney?

Alter Ego
September 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I can answer that for you. You can get the egg and the other stuff into your siggy by copying it from the PM Light Azumarill sent you and then pasting it into your signature. Also, I'm sure you can see that there are no Squirtle eggs available (This is the second time you ask for something that isn't on the list. Please, the rules aren't really that complicated and the list is right there. I'm assuming that you're litterate). So if you want a Squirtle egg you will either have to chance it by choosing a random pokmon egg (Which can be any first-stage, so it's not a very good option) or then you could just adopt the Squirtle right there, no need to go through the egg phase.

Rioku
September 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I can answer that for you. You can get the egg and the other stuff into your siggy by copying it from the PM Light Azumarill sent you and then pasting it into your signature. Also, I'm sure you can see that there are no Squirtle eggs available (This is the second time you ask for something that isn't on the list. Please, the rules aren't really that complicated and the list is right there. I'm assuming that you're litterate). So if you want a Squirtle egg you will either have to chance it by choosing a random pokmon egg (Which can be any first-stage, so it's not a very good option) or then you could just adopt the Squirtle right there, no need to go through the egg phase.
Actually there is a squirtle at the top of the list and i tried that and it didnt work it just put a space inbetween where i tried to copy itand the next space.

Kayota
September 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Legendary Pokemon Egg? And shiny. :3

deoxys and celebi master
September 15th, 2005, 03:05 PM
How do I put the Latias in my sig??????? I tried copying and pasting it, doesnt even let me paste anything!!!

~edit~ got it

deoxys and celebi master
September 15th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Also can I have a shiny legendary pokemon egg please if its not against the rules.

Super_Lawliet
September 15th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I'd like to adopt Pikachu...I wonder if it'll be shiny....

Light_Azumarill
September 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM
@ Minako: Sure! Mareep are adorable, and you've got it!

@ Rioku: I'll PM you with instructions on how to put it in your sig. How about next time you just PM me when you have a question? That way the thread doesn't get all spammy. ^-^ BTW, did you want the Squirtle?

@ Kayota: Okay, the Legendary Pokemon Egg is yours! And let's see... sorry, but it won't be shiny. Maybe you'll be lucky next time. ^-^

@ deoxys and celebi master: Don't worry, I PMed you. How about you just PM me only next time. That way the thread won't get all spammy. ^-^ And I'm sorry, but Kayota already asked for the Legendary Pokemon Egg, and there's only one of each.

@ Mort Rainey: The Pikachu is yours! Now... let's see... oooh! Congrats, it's a shiny Pikachu too!

Okay, I'll PM you guys your pics and stats tomorrow morning/afternoon. Well, see ya!

Kylie-chan
September 15th, 2005, 08:41 PM
May I claim Azurill, please? X3 Hopefully not shiny.

Light_Azumarill
September 16th, 2005, 10:18 AM
@ Kylie-chan: Dun worry, if you don't want it to be shiny, then I won't try to see if it's shiny. So, Azurill's yours! Expect the stats for it sometime tomorrow though, 'cause I've got to go to a birthday party tonight. ^-^ For a change... I'll be having some fun....

[Technya]
September 16th, 2005, 10:41 AM
May I adopt the Nidoran (F)? ^^;;

Light_Azumarill
September 16th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Sure, the Nidoran's yours! But, like I said to Kylie-chan, don't expect her stats until tomorrow. ^-^

Rioku
September 16th, 2005, 11:23 AM
yes i did want the squirtle and I will do that next time.

deoxys and celebi master
September 16th, 2005, 12:12 PM
sorry, can i have a ummmmmm...Chikorita please. Can u see if its shiny?

Light_Azumarill
September 16th, 2005, 12:22 PM
@ Rioku: That's okay! And you can have the Squirtle. No problem. ^-^ Did you want me to see if it's shiny??

@ Deoxys and celebi master: Sure! The Chikorita's yours! And let's see... *flips coin* Sorry, not shiny! Maybe next time you'll get lucky.

You guys'll get your stats tomorrow!

Rioku
September 16th, 2005, 12:27 PM
no its fine if its not shiney but it wouldnt hurt to try ^_^.

Light_Azumarill
September 16th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Alright. *flips coin* Nope, sorry, it's not shiny. Wow... doesn't seem like it's lucky for shinies today, does it?? Weird....

deoxys and celebi master
September 16th, 2005, 12:40 PM
lucky shiny day, than unlucky shiny day;) thanks for the chikorita anyway (i've never seen one shiny).

Rioku
September 16th, 2005, 12:42 PM
ya that is weird and thanks fo r the squirtle.

soulslayer
September 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM
can i get the slugma and shyney plerase":flip now

Light_Azumarill
September 17th, 2005, 05:37 AM
@ soulslayer: Okay, Slugma's yours! Now, let's see here... *flips coin* it's shiny! Hm... maybe today will be another lucky day for shinies. XD

Eig
September 17th, 2005, 10:49 AM
GAH! A cool Pokemon taken... Well, Light_Azumarill, can i adopt a Pidgey? I luv Pidgey ^_^ Um... please see if it's shiny.

Zangooser
September 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I,ll just adopt a zangoose!!!

Tara14241
September 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Can I adopt a Zapdos if possible and can you see if it's shiny? Zapdos is kinda my favorite non-evolution pokemon. ^_^

Light_Azumarill
September 17th, 2005, 05:09 PM
@ Eig: Okay, Pidgey's yours! Nope, sorry, it's not shiny. Maybe next time....

@ Zangooser: Um... sorry, but you can only pick the pokemon that are up for adoption. Although, maybe if you wait until tomorrow (which is when I update the list), then maybe there will be a Zangoose on there.

@ Tara14241: Sorry, but there are no Zapdos available right now. Maybe tomorrow when the list updates there will be one. Again, sorry! ^^;

LishaKara
September 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Ooh, could I adopt the Nidoran Male? ^_^ Pwetty pwease?

soulslayer
September 17th, 2005, 08:29 PM
ah wheres the picture to put i my sig.

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 06:30 AM
@ Soulslayer: Sorry it took so long. ^^; Anyway, I'm PMing everyone up to you now.

@ LishaKara: Okay! He's yours!

Eig and LishaKara, you guys'll get your pokemon later today! ^-^

Tara14241
September 18th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Can I have the random pokemon egg then and see if it's shiny?

Zangooser
September 18th, 2005, 09:24 AM
@ Zangooser: Um... sorry, but you can only pick the pokemon that are up for adoption. Although, maybe if you wait until tomorrow (which is when I update the list), then maybe there will be a Zangoose on there.

:( :( sob :( :(

:3 minutes later....:
;) ;) ;)

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 10:03 AM
@ Tara14241: Yep, you sure can! ^-^ *flips coin* And it's shiny! You're lucky!

@ Zangooser: *look at my new list* So did you want the Zangoose then? ^^ I'm too nice for my own good. >->

Anyway, new list of adoptables is up! And those who adopted the Pidgey, Nidoran M, and the random egg, don't worry, just because you're not on there doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. I'm still doing yours. ^-^

And because no one had adopted it, I adopted the Cacnea. ^^

deoxys and celebi master
September 18th, 2005, 02:05 PM
OHH OHH Latios! Can you see if its shiny?! It'll go great with my Latias.

Super_Lawliet
September 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Hey! I wanted the Latios!*cries*

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 02:31 PM
@ deoxys and celebi master: Okay, Latios is yours! *flips coin* And lucky you it's shiny!

@ Mort Rainey: Hey, how about since deoxys and celebi master got a shiny Latios, you can have a non-shiny Latios? I hate seeing people cry. ^-^

Super_Lawliet
September 18th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Nevermind then...and I'm STILL waiting for that Pikachu @_@ *sigh*I wanted that Zangoose but it's probably already taken*sniffle*

LishaKara
September 18th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Hooray! Nidoran ish a cutie ^^ Thanks much!

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Nevermind then...and I'm STILL waiting for that Pikachu @_@ *sigh*I wanted that Zangoose but it's probably already taken*sniffle*

O___O WHAT?! I never gave you your Pikachu?!!! XD

Oh I am so sorry, I thought I had a long while back! I was doing a group of adopted pokemon PMs and I must have forgotten Pikachu! *feels like a big, fat, jerk* >_< Okay, look Mort Rainey, just because you've been so patient and nice about it, you get: a cookie, a hug, and you can pick any pokemon (it doesn't have to be on the list, and it can even be shiny if you want without me flipping a coin) to adopt. I'll PM you right now with your Pikachu.

Hopefully I don't do that to anyone else. ^-^;

Super_Lawliet
September 18th, 2005, 03:40 PM
O___O WHAT?! I never gave you your Pikachu?!!! XD

Oh I am so sorry, I thought I had a long while back! I was doing a group of adopted pokemon PMs and I must have forgotten Pikachu! *feels like a big, fat, jerk* >_< Okay, look Mort Rainey, just because you've been so patient and nice about it, you get: a cookie, a hug, and you can pick any pokemon (it doesn't have to be on the list, and it can even be shiny if you want without me flipping a coin) to adopt. I'll PM you right now with your Pikachu.

Hopefully I don't do that to anyone else. ^-^;

It's ok! I'm not mad, just a bit bugged lol

Oooo yayness!....um....Mew300 XD jk jk...how 'bout.....Vaporeon or...or maybe Kangaskhan!..SOMETHING SHINY! ^_^

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Okay, how about a shiny Vaporeon? ^^ Unless you want the Kangaskhan more. Anyway, thanks for not being so mad. I know I would've been. ^___^

Super_Lawliet
September 18th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I want ze Kanga Kanga please!!!

Kayota
September 18th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I CLAIM VULIPX! Shiny? 0.o

Tara14241
September 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Yay! ^_^ *holds shiny pokemon egg* Hmm... what can hatch from this....? *mutters*

Light_Azumarill
September 18th, 2005, 05:57 PM
@ Mort Rainey: Okay, a shiny Kangaskhan it is! ^-^ You should get it sometime tomorrow. (For sure this time...! >_>)

@ Kayota: The Vulpix is yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny! Lucky you!

~ Northern Lights ~
September 18th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Ooh, since eevee is finally here, I would like to adopt it please. OwO Eh, shiny? Oh, and if they have a few evolutions which you get with using different training methods, do you get to choose which one it evolves into? Cos you can guess that I want an Espeon from it.. XD

Light_Azumarill
September 19th, 2005, 09:28 AM
@ Northern Lights: Sure, Eevee's yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny! Wow, that means both you and Kakashi and Sasuke Lover have a shiny Eevee.

Now NL, that's a good question, and I wanted to address it here instead of the PM you sent me. I think I'm gonna edit my first post and add this rule:

Evolution and Leveling Up:

To level up, you have to have your pokemon for a certain amount of time. I was going to originally do 1 week = 1 level, but I'm starting to think that that would take kinda long. So I'm gonna do 3 Days = 1 Level. And I'm going to make this YOUR JOB. That means YOU not ME is responsible for raising your pokemon's level. Because for me to PM all of you every 3 days would make me go insane. XD It would. There's just too many things to think about without having to do all that. So, just come check the date you adopted your pokemon, and do the math. If you're not sure about your figures, then I guess you could ask me.

Evolution is something I will PM you about. When your pokemon gets to the appropriate level, then it will evolve into its next stage. I will PM you the new picture, and anything else that you need. If it is an evolution that is based on say friendship, a stone, friendship and day or night, or trading, then that's where it gets a little tricky. For friendship, and day or night, then YOU get to pick the time and date of your pokemon's evolution. PM me and I'll give you a new picture. For stones and items, I will make a list of those, like the pokemon, that you must 'request'. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there will be only one of each. Then after you get the stone/item, you can use it anytime you want. Just PM me for a picture when you evolve it. Now, for trading evolutions, you must trade your pokemon with someone who also has an adopted pokemon for one day, trade it back and then it will evolve.

Attacks:

Attacks are something I'm gonna leave to your own discretion. If your pokemon has gone up a few levels, and you think it should learn a new attack; do it. For TMs and such, it doesn't matter to me if you just give it whatever attack you feel. As long as it is able to learn the attack in the games, then you can teach it whatever you want, whenever you want. If I made this thing too structured, it wouldn't be any fun. =P Just keep it to four attacks please, and, as mentioned, ones it actually can learn. I don't want to see a Diglett that knows Hyperbeam and Aeroblast. XD

Wow! Was that a long way to answer a simple question or what?! O.O Okay, I'm going to put this in my first post, so that everyone sees it.

Tara14241
September 19th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Sweet! *plans on going to serebii.net's attackdex and pokedex once egg hatches* ^_^ It's gonna be a good partner... what about catching wild pokemon, rofl.

Light_Azumarill
September 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Wow... catching wild pokemon would kill me... >_> I think maybe that's what roleplays are for. ^___^

Serebii's attackdex is awesome though; isn't it? It's what I use to pick which attacks your pokemon gets when I give it to you.

Zangooser
September 19th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Is Zangoose up for adoption!?

If it is I'm here!

deoxys and celebi master
September 19th, 2005, 03:34 PM
can I have Mudkip?? Shiny? Im all hyped up on adopting. I feel sorry for the little buggers.

Rioku
September 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Dibs on ghastly!! And I love the shiny one so can you see if it is? ^_^

~ Northern Lights ~
September 19th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Yay, shiny Eevee! I know exactly what I'm gonna get, now that I've had my question answered.. OwO Oh, and Light Azumarill, ignore the PM about me asking if it was shiny, I didn't read your post until after you sent me my Eevee. ^-^;

Alter Ego
September 20th, 2005, 05:16 AM
O Em Gee! Lileep! Gimmegimmegimme!

Erm, I mean...could I please adopt that Lileep? Shiny preferrably. *Does the infamous puppy-dog eyes*

Fls4eva
September 20th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Can meh adopt the Ralts? *puppy eyes..*

Alter Ego
September 20th, 2005, 05:41 AM
No fair! Fliss is copying me! *Sulks*

Fls4eva
September 20th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Titan!!! Meh not copying you... Meh didn't notice you do that too...

Alter Ego
September 20th, 2005, 05:48 AM
You did too you meanie! *Pokes out tongue*

Meh, we'd better stop spamming the thread. Light Azumarill won't be happy about it if this keeps up, no she won't.

You who are reading this, kids, don't follow our example. Say no to http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Fls4eva
September 20th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Lol... Wish I get to adopt a Ralts.. Would prefer a Sneasal though...

-Jirachi-
September 20th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I would like to request that Kabuto comes up for adoption please ^^ I really want one ^^

Light_Azumarill
September 20th, 2005, 07:31 AM
@ Zangooser: Yep, you sure can! That's kinda why it was on there. ^^ And *flips coin* it's shiny! Lucky...!

@ deoxys and celebi master: It's yours! Now, let's see... sorry, not shiny this time! Maybe next time.

@ Rioku: Ghastly's yours! I was hoping someone would want it, Ghastly's one of my favorites. And let's see... *flips coin again* It's shiny! Hooray for you.

@ Northern Lights: Oh... well, I answered your PM anyway. ^^;

@ Alter Ego: Ah, I was wondering if you might come back too late to get the Lileep, but looks like you're just in time! And let's see... *flips coin* it's shiny! It think there's something wrong with my coin... or maybe it's my flipping technique.... -_- Oh well, it's not that big of a deal.

@ Fls4eva: Yep, Ralts is yours. *flips coin* Sorry, not shiny. Well, since you didn't ask for it to be shiny, maybe you didn't want it to be anyway. ^-^;

@ Alter Ego and Fls4eva: *waves index finger at both* Stop it now both of you! Can't you even control yourselves for a moment! Think about what our mods will say!! You're spamming up the Internet!!

@ Jirachi: Your request is noted. *wink wink* Check back on Sunday to see if you get lucky.

@ Kayota: Yeah, I know you haven't posted yet, but I'll reserve the Fire Stone for you. ^^

Okay people, now I have Japanese class tonight, so you might not get your stuff until tomorrow afternoon. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. Mmm... it's a chocolate chip cookie too.... *puts something in the first post about the time it takes to get your pokemon* <---- GO READ ABOUT THAT IN THE FIRST POST. Please. ^-^

Rayquaza 55
September 20th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Can I adopt a Shiny Larvitar? please?

Clow
September 20th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Vulpix??!!?!? Taken????!?!? Oh well I'll go with the Cubone don't care if it's shine or not I want to save my luck for the next Vulpix.

Light_Azumarill
September 20th, 2005, 09:59 AM
@ Rayquaza 55: Okay, the Larvitar's yours! Now let's see if it's shiny... *flips coin* It's shiny!!

@ Clow: Sorry about the Vulpix, though I'm sure you'll see one again in the future. Now for... *flips coin* ... nope, not shiny. I guess you will be saving your luck. ^-^

Remember, you probably won't get them until tomorrow-ish. ^^

Rayquaza 55
September 20th, 2005, 10:22 AM
K thanks!

I can't wait!

Super_Lawliet
September 20th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Hi! I wanna adopt the Ponyta if it's available!!

deoxys and celebi master
September 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I would like shiny charmander pweeeeeaaaaassse *wimpers*

Light_Azumarill
September 20th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Man... this is getting popular. Why couldn't this sort of thing had happened to me when I was in high school... -_- I could've used the popularity.

@ Mort Rainey: 'Kay, and yes, the Ponyta's available. If it ain't got a line through it then it's available. *flips coin* Ahh, sorry, but it's not shiny. Better luck the next time!

@ deoxys and celebi master: Okay, Charmander's yours! Now let's see... *flips coin* Nope, sorry, it's not shiny this time. Maybe another time you'll get lucky again. ^-^;

Dang I have like ten or so pokemon/stuff to draw tonight! @_@ Better get working....

Rioku
September 20th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Oh Oh!! Sticks hand in air and waves it violently.Can I have hoothoot shiney please. ^_^ And deoxys and celibii master I wanted Charmander too. Pouts.

Kayota
September 20th, 2005, 12:54 PM
MY Vulpix! *growls* You're not the only one who has Ninetales as one of her favorite pokemon! *growls and sics Vulpix and Jirachi after you* :D

Arcanine Fan 101
September 20th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Zapdos please if I may have it.

-Jirachi-
September 21st, 2005, 12:20 AM
I wont be able to get on this sunday :( If Kabuto appears in the list can i reserve him please so when i get online on the monday i can adopt him please? thankies in advance ^^

Kayota
September 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
Can I have my Ninetales? 0.o I evolved my Vulpix! XD

Zangooser
September 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
@ Zangooser: Yep, you sure can! That's kinda why it was on there. ^^ And *flips coin* it's shiny! Lucky...!

All right may I have him/her!

Tara14241
September 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Can I take that Zapdos now if it isn't taken?

deoxys and celebi master
September 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
I dont think ive asked for a pokemon so... shiny Totodile please

Super_Lawliet
September 21st, 2005, 04:16 PM
****! Quit taking all the good Pokemon! I wanted Totodile!!!

deoxys and celebi master
September 21st, 2005, 04:18 PM
sorry. I just want all the starters.

deoxys and celebi master
September 21st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Say no to SPAM kids!!!!!!!!

Super_Lawliet
September 21st, 2005, 04:22 PM
OOOOO! you've double posted!!!

Light_Azumarill
September 21st, 2005, 05:03 PM
*gets in referee outfit*

Okay come on now guys. I'm gonna have to put a stop to this. *adds 2 new rules to rules GO READ THEM NOW!* ^^

@ deoxys and celebi master: Okay, come on now, let's try to be fair. I know you want all of the starters, but you've got to let others have a chance too. I put three of each of the starters in my list everytime because I know that so many people like them and I wanted to make sure that three different people got one. So I'm gonna ask you to wait to adopt a Totodie until next time. Sorry, but I think it's only fair. I know you asked for it first, but I'd like others to have a chance at getting one of the starters. Okay? Can we be big enough to try to compromise?

@ Mort Rainey: Alright, the Totodile's yours. *flips coin* Shiny! Lucky you!

~~~~

@ Rioku: Yep. *flips coin* Shiny! Another good shiny day I suppose....

@ Latias Lover: Sure! *flips coin* It's shiny!! Lucky you!

@ Jirachi: I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt that many people are going to want the Kabuto. If it's taken, I'll just give you another one.

@ Kayota: Alright, I'll get to work on a Ninetails piccy. ^__^ Congrats!

@ Zangooser: Don't worry, I'm PMing everyone now. *reminds you to read the rule that says how long it takes me to do this* Patience is a virtue. ^^

@ Tara: Oy... -_- Um, well, it was taken, but since I'm tired and nice, I'll give ya' one too. Though it's not going to be shiny because Latias Lover's is.

Everyone except for Rioku because I saw his yesterday:

Your pokemon will be done sometime either tomorrow or Friday. Please don't expect them sooner because I am very busy. >_< And I might snap at you. Snap at you like a Totodile. ^___^

-Jirachi-
September 22nd, 2005, 12:22 AM
i guess im not allowed to have my Kabuto reserved lol :P:P

Aska!
September 22nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
I would like to adopt Whismur thanks.

Light_Azumarill
September 22nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
@ Jirachi: Honestly Jirachi, I really don't think anyone will be totally geared up to get a Kabuto.

@ Aska!: Sure, I was wondering if that little Whismur would ever get adopted. Did you want to see if it's shiny??

Alter Ego
September 22nd, 2005, 07:34 AM
*Looks at list, particularly all the crossed out names* O_O Wow, people love your thread LA (Heh, always had the itch to shorten your name like that. ^^). Anyway, is there a limit to how many adoptives you can have? I'm thinking of adopting an egg, but if it turns out that it hatches into something I don't like (Like a Spinda...gah, I'm not touching em' normal eggs ever. <_<) it would always kind of be there to suck up space that could be given to a cute and adorable little pokmon. Like my Lileep *Points at siggy*. Aww...she's still waving at me. ^^

Light_Azumarill
September 22nd, 2005, 08:23 AM
No no, once you adopt something, it's not like you're bound to forever have it in your sig. I have no limit on how many you can have, but I'm not sure how many you can fit in your signature. If you did adopt an egg and got something you didn't like, I suppose you could always give it back to me and I could put it up for adoption to see if anyone else would like it.

And what's wrong with Spinda?? ^-^ Though I can see where you're coming from, my brother hates those pokemon. I'm kinda indifferent to them.

Oh, and lots of people shorten my username to LA. I don't mind, but it makes me think of the California city Los Angeles (and I actually have family there too). Does anyone actually know my real name?? Well, if anyone cares to know, it's Melissa. ^-^

Alter Ego
September 22nd, 2005, 08:30 AM
Alright then...Melissa (Yay! I learned something new today! ^_^), I'm feeling random enough to adopt a Random pokmon egg. And I always thought of Los Angeles when I came to think of shortening your name, it's why I generally didn't feel like it.

As for my hatred of Spindas. Well...it all originates from that time when I decided to get all of the flutes from the glass master in the Fallarbror ash fields and was feeling to stingy to use Repel...gawd, I think I massacred about a thousand Spindas that time. And there's just something about their shifting spot patterns that tick me off. >_<

And the giving in unliked pokmon thing is kind of neat. Gives the adoption thing a new twist. ^^

Oh, and concerning the adopter RP-thingie. I've been discussing it with Fliss and she's for it as well. A few more supporters and then all it would take would be a good plot idea. I've been working on it but haven't really reached anything presentable yet. ^^

Charon
September 22nd, 2005, 08:52 AM
Can I adopt a cleffa, please?

Light_Azumarill
September 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
@ Alter Ego: Cool! I'd love to do it. At least it would be something to do with these pokemon besides putting 'em in your sig.

>>And everyone would be welcome to join it so long as they have adopted a pokemon<<

@ Charon-chan: Sure! *flips coin* Looks like it's shiny too!

Rioku
September 22nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Ya is there gonna be a rpg with these adopted pokemon? and to stay away from spam ill adopt uhh a legendary egg please and a side of shiney?

Super_Lawliet
September 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
*sigh*I always miss that egg....oh well...*sniffle*

deoxys and celebi master
September 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Shiny Grass or Electric egg. Whichever one is easier for you to draw.:):):)

Super_Lawliet
September 22nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
I'll take an Electric egg OR Random Egg please, but don't rush yourself LA^_^

Kayota
September 22nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Yeah. lol Thanks! :3 *lubs Vulpix* Now I'll look for an Eevee. Is it all right if I don't put stats in my sig anymore?

Tara14241
September 22nd, 2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks light azumarill and I don't care if it's shiny or not... that's how much I love Zapdos!! ^_^

Minako
September 22nd, 2005, 11:13 PM
Mmfh... I feel bad for posting once and then dissappearing from the thread. XD

I'd love for there to be an RP or a Club for the adopted Pokmon. ^__^ I'm just silly like that, but I think it'd be alot of fun [especially with my Mareep <3].
By the way, Melissa [I hope you don't mind me calling you that O_O!], I didn't know you drew these pictures! They look fantastic; I thought they were official art! XD You must be quite busy drawing them, though. ^^;

qwertyman
September 22nd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Id like a nidoking or poliwhirl shiny if you can

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Id like a nidoking or poliwhirl shiny if you can

Erm, how about reading the rules? You can only adopt a pokmon from the list and they will all be first forms. Really...all that writing is there for a reason you know...-_-

Oh, and was my request for a random pokmon egg noted? *Looks at the list and feels ignored*

And Minako and Rioku; Yes, there's certainly going to be an RP if I have any say in it. (Come on, it would be a bleeding shame not to give these adorable little things a chance to shine. *Beams at the gathered adoptive pokmon*) and I'm all for a club as well, anyone up for leading something like that? And just for the record I have asked Charon-Chan and Clow by PM and they're both for it too, so it seems like we have a total of 7 RP-supporters already. I'll be buggered if we can't put up an RP with that many...

-Jirachi-
September 23rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
Some people click on the thread and it brings them right to the end so maybe he didn't get to see the rules. At least he used manners instead of just being blatently rude about it ^^

*Can't wait for his Kabuto ^_^ ^_^*

Ibuberu
September 23rd, 2005, 02:37 AM
Oh....
May I adopt the Mawile pweez?

I would've took a Feebas*points at user title*
But you don't supply it*sniffle*

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 04:29 AM
Hiiiii Yibber! XD

Could I badger you into supporting the adopter RP as well? Oh, and Melissa is such a thoughtful person, unlike me, that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Feebas up for adoption next week.

Oh, and since I don't wish to encourage spam, may I adopt that lovable Misdreavus? Non-shiny variety, if you have it thanks. ^^

Light_Azumarill
September 23rd, 2005, 07:28 AM
@ Alter Ego: Ooh, good, I really do like RPs, and having so many interested is great! We'll have to actually work out a storyline or something. Maybe that can be your job AE (ha! I abbreviated your name too!)?? I have a lot of drawing to do in the meantime, and I'm fresh out of stories. ^-^;; Anyway, *sees you asked for an egg* O.o What the? I must've skipped over that when I was reading! >_< Oh well, it's noted now *flips coin* and it'll be shiny! Sorry 'bout that. *for your Misdeavus look at the bottom* *yes I like doing responses in chronological order* *yes I know it's weird*

@ Rioku: Yes, there will be an RPG, I'll make an announcement about it in the first post when everything's finalized. And, as already said, anyone who's adopted a pokemon can join. Sure you can adopt an egg! *flips coin* Sorry, not shiny. Though it will be special enough that it's a legendary. ^^

@ deoxys and celebi master: Well, the eggs don't take me nearly as long as the pokemon do (especially if they're pokemon I've never drawn before, you should have seen my rough of Raikou X__X). I'll give ya' a grass egg, *flips coin* shiny! Lucky you!

@ Mort Rainey: Sure, electric egg it is! *flips coin* but it's not shiny though. And I always rush myself... -_- I swear, I'm such a detailed work-a-holic.

@ Kayota: Oh that's fine. They're yours, so you do whatever you want with them. Just don't abuse them or something, or I'll send the Pokemon Police Force after you. XD

@ Tara14241: Good. You're a true fan. ^-^

@ Minako: Thanks...! A club? I never thought of that before. ^^ Someone besides me would have to run it though... I'm too busy! Well, we'll see!

@ qwertyman: Um... yeah. XD As Alter Ego put it in his own, blunt, alter egoish way, you may only adopt pokemon that are on the list. I did it that way to make it a bit more exciting.

@ Jirachi: Yes, you're right. I have a feeling qwertyman will learn in time about the ways of PC.

@ ybur_angel: Sure! I was hoping someone would adopt Mawile. It's one of my favorites. If someone doesn't snatch up that Taillow soon, I'm gonna get it myself... Anyway, *flips coin* shiny it is! And about Feebas... well, your request is noted! (Which is code for check back on Sunday and it will probably be there. ^-^)

@ Alter Ego (again): Sure you can adopt the Misdreavus! And of course, as always, you can request it to be non-shiny. And I hope I come off as a nice person. ^-^ That's what I strive to be.

*NOW* Anyone that adopts a pokemon today (this means from ybur_angel down):

Your pokemon will not get done until tomorrow or the day after. It's the weekend, and I like to relax and watch Pokemon and Yugioh. Not to mention, my family's dog (who is surprisingly still hanging in there even though the vets said he should be long gone by now) is probably not going to last through this week, and I want to make sure I be with him. *points to avatar* So... I don't wanna get a bunch of PMs like this: "Can i have my pokemon or what???" or "wheres my _____????!!". I haven't had this problem before though, and I know you guys are nice people, but I just wanted to say something for the weekend.

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm adopting my own Taillow. Because I thought about it, and I actually really want it. ^-^ *flips coin* Nope, not shiny....

Charon
September 23rd, 2005, 07:32 AM
ya for it shiny-ified!

*pets* it's always heartbreaking when a pet dies. I remember when my last dog went... he had to be put down, he was so ill.

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Oh, thankies for the adoptions. Do plot, check. Oh, and I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dog. My family has an old german shepherd who's started limping a bit but is still alive and well, and I know that I would certainly want to be with her during her last moments. As far as I'm concerned, take all the time you need. And to you impatient people; if I find out that someone has dared to bug Melissa with whiny PMs during a time like this those people shall feel the wrath of my verbal assault in their PM boxes.

>_> You have been warned. <_<

Meh, there I go being crude again...I'm sure you folks are sensitive enough not to need to fear the above warning. ^^

P.S. I don't mind seeing my name shortened AE. Alter and Titan (Bit of an inside thing this one ^^) are also fine, just don't call me Ego. Dang, why do I get the feeling that I shouldn't have said that?

-Jirachi-
September 23rd, 2005, 08:11 AM
I respect everyone here and wouldn't abuse or annoy with mass mails and whining I'm just being a good boy and waiting nice and calmly for the next list to come up. I wont even say why i'm waiting lmao i think we have all clicked onto why i want that next list :P

Minako
September 23rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
Aww... I understand that you're busy, that sucks. x_x I'd be willing to help out in any way possible, though. ^^o

And I'm also excited about the RP =D If you need any help with a plot or whatever, I'll contribute anything I can ^^

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 08:47 AM
Glad to hear that you're willing to help Minako, all aid with the RP plot is appreciated. ^^
Oh, and I've taken the liberty of starting out an Adopters' Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=50900) in the Mixed Community Groups section so those interested are free to join, just wanted to announce that here (Hope this shameless self-promo isn't against the rules O_O).

Kayota
September 23rd, 2005, 09:34 AM
Normal Pokemon Egg, Shiny please! :3

Fiver
September 23rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
can I adopt Weedle please?

deoxys and celebi master
September 23rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Shiny Registeel please, Melissa. :classic:

Rioku
September 23rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Ill take the cute caterpie i love it! Shiney please! ^_^

deoxys and celebi master
September 23rd, 2005, 12:19 PM
I wonder if the list will run out of pokemon before Sunday :confused:

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 12:21 PM
By the looks of it, only Seel is left now so I'd say yes. ^^

deoxys and celebi master
September 23rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Someone adopt him. he probobly feels left out *cries* If no one adopts him, i'll adopt him tomorrow. Sad little thing.

Rioku
September 23rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
Ya ill probably adopt seel if hes still there by tomarrow^_^

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 12:28 PM
Aww...that's nice of you guys, but maybe that would be better discussed in the club, yes? That is partially what it's there for. ^^

Light_Azumarill
September 23rd, 2005, 12:33 PM
Hmm... *looks at dwindling list* good thing I took my Taillow... have a feeling it would have been adopted by now. XD

@ Charon-chan: Yes, life seems all cheery and such until your pet decides to get sick on you. =P All of this stuff happening lately reminds me of the first pet I ever had besides fish, a light green graywinged parakeet named Sticky Bird, whom I shall always cherish because he was the first pet, and he was an awesome one. He had to be put down though because he had had a stroke (we suspect) and wasn't able to take care of himself anymore. I, who was about 12 at the time, made the decision and man did that seem like the hardest decision I ever made. ... Okay, that was really long. @_@

@ Ego: Well, one of us had to do it! =P Anyway, I love german shepards! I want to own a black one someday. So sorry about the limping... it seems to happen to old dogs (and people too!). Our dog always seemed to have a joint problem with his front legs. Oh and good! If anyone bugs me, I'll just let you take care of 'em! ... I don't have to pay bodyguard insurance for that do I?? XD

@ Jirachi: What was it you wanted?? A Clefairy???? ^__^ Just kidding.

@ Minako: Thanks. Yes, help with the RP, I'm sure "Ego" needs all the help he can get. *reads the next post* Hm, see what I mean?

@ Kayota: Sure! The egg is yours! *flips coin* Ooh! It's shiny! Okay, people are givin' me weird looks since I'm sitting in the computer lab flipping a coin. ^^;

@ Satoshi-san: Yep, you can adopt Weedle, I'm glad someone finally did! *flips coin* Nope, sorry, it's not shiny. Well, then again, you didn't ask so I guess it doesn't matter! ^-^

@ deoxys and celebi master: Sure thing! *flips coin* *gets weird looks again* Nope, not shiny, sorry!

@ Rioku: Sure! Wow, two bugs adopted in one day! *flips coin* Shiny! Your luck is improving. ^-^

Yes, perhaps you can discuss it in the club. O__O Wow! 6 pages! I feel popular! If the Seel gets adopted (which it probably will), then I'll just add the new list early. I think that'll work.

-Jirachi-
September 23rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
lol love that sense of humour ^^ yes i am posting at late times (live in England so it's like quarter past ten here) but just checking to see if the new list was added lol the anticipation is killing me lol :P

Frostfur
September 23rd, 2005, 04:07 PM
Ill adopt ze little Seel cuz he needs a good home :p

Light_Azumarill
September 23rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
@ whitewolf: Sure! ^-^ The Seel's yours! *flips coin* Sorry, it's not shiny though.

Frostfur
September 23rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
'Tis k. *message 2 short*

Light_Azumarill
September 23rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
NEW LIST IS UP!

Now, I know some of you asked me to put certain pokemon on there... but I can't remember you all. I'll add the ones you asked me for tomorrow, 'cause I'm friggin' tired. -_- That, and I've worked way too much today and I need a break. I'll see you all tomorrow!

Agent9
September 23rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
may i adopt the growlithe? no shiny please. and thank you for updating the list. *waits for tommorow*

Super_Lawliet
September 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
I'd like to adopt the Seviper please! Shiny! ^^

Sassydoll76
September 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
i would like the Legendary Pokemon Egg if it is still there please *prays for shiny*

Amy-chan
September 23rd, 2005, 08:23 PM
Can I get Pichu? *hopes for shiny*

Alter Ego
September 23rd, 2005, 11:19 PM
Ooo! New pokmon! I wish to claim dibbs on the Chansey, non-shiny variety (Gawd, does anyone beside me want non-shinies anymore?)! Anyone want to laugh? Oh and thanks for the support Lossie, (I'll use that nickname for you as long as you call me 'Ego' XP). Yes, german shepards are the best dogs ever imo. ^^ As for the limping, we can apparently stall it for quite some time by giving her regular injections of whatever-the-stuff-is-called, it's apparently a case of joints wearing out -_-. And no, you don't have to pay bodyguard insurance, but only cause' I'm feeling so generous today. ^^

Random Plushie
September 24th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Oh, I'll be happy to give a home to that Omanyte. ^_^

Alter Titan convinced me to come here. XD

Alter Ego
September 24th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Ahem, *Points at the very first thread post* it will take a day or two until you get your pokmon, Melissa's still got a life and a dying pet to mind. Please be patient and your order will come up when it is finished, no being pushy or I'll have to send you a vicious PM. <_<

EDIT: Ah, I notice a sudden absence of the offending post. Hope you get your pokmon soon though. ^^

Ibuberu
September 24th, 2005, 03:33 AM
*runs screaming into the thread*

FEEBAS?!?!?!?WHERE?!

May I plu-eez...have the Feebas there?*starts jumping up and down pointing at Feebas*
Can I ask for the Feebas to be not shiney?

Sigh...if there were only more good people in the wurld like Light Azumarill...it would be such a better place for Feebas.*sniffle*

ninjazakku
September 24th, 2005, 03:41 AM
*runs screaming into the thread*

FEEBAS?!?!?!?WHERE?!

May I plu-eez...have the Feebas there?*starts jumping up and down pointing at Feebas*
Can I ask for the Feebas to be not shiney?

Sigh...if there were only more good people in the wurld like Light Azumarill...it would be such a better place for Feebas.*sniffle*

Can I see the Pokemon or Pokemon eggs that are left please because I want one!!!

Minako
September 24th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Sorry for the laggy reply... XD

Hmm... Well, I'll brainstorm some ideas and send them to ya over PM, Alter Ego, if that's okay with you. =3 I've done things with RPGs in the past, so don't worry, I'm not a total n00b. XD

I'd also like to adopt the new Skitty, if that's alright. ^^ Too bad somebody already wanted the Pichu. +mope+

Rioku
September 24th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Bulbasaur Please i like the non shiney bulbasaur more than a shiney one so I will adopt it non shiney please Melissa ^_^
P.S. Take as much time as you need melissa it must be hard having a pet thats diing.

deoxys and celebi master
September 24th, 2005, 04:23 AM
ummmmmm I would like a shiny Elekid

Fiver
September 24th, 2005, 04:30 AM
well I claim dibs on non-shiney Zigzagoon :D also whats the word on Weedle? is there a picture for it?

-Jirachi-
September 24th, 2005, 04:39 AM
KABUTO KABUTO I WANT THE KABUTO!!!! :D:D:D

I want it i want it i want it lol :)

:.~*Saix*~.:
September 24th, 2005, 04:39 AM
This Looks Cool I Always Wanted A Pokemon Like This
Can I Have A Shiny Eevee

Fiver
September 24th, 2005, 04:45 AM
I would also choose Totodile, but you can have one adoption a day.

Light_Azumarill
September 24th, 2005, 05:32 AM
@ Agent9: Sure you can! The Growlithe's yours.

@ Mort Rainey: Sure thing, Seviper's yours! *flips coin* It's shiny! Oh, and I'm stupid and I forgot about your Totodile. -_- I don't know why I keep messing up on you. Anyway, you should get it sometime today. >_>

@ Sassydoll: It's yours! *flips coin* Nope, sorry, not shiny. Better luck for the next time.

@ pika-mew: Aw, I knew someone would want a Pichu. ^^ *flips coin* Sorry, though, it's not shiny.

@ Alter Ego: You again! Just kidding. ^-^ Sure, you can have the Chansey, and no, you're not the only one who prefers regular pokemon. I do for most of them (shiny Chikorita... *shudder*), their colors can sometimes look kinda icky.

@ Random Plushie: Yep, Omanyte's yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny too!

@ ybur_angel: Ah yes, I remembered to add your Feebas after I had updated the list. ^^ Lucky I did!

@ Minako: Skitty are cute, I'm glad someone got it! And good to know that someone's helping out Ego with the RP. *flips coin* Sorry, not shiny this time.

@ Rioku: You've got it! Non-shiny Bulbasaur it is!

@ deoxys and celebi master: Elekid's yours! *flips coin* And it's a shiny one too!

@ Satoshi-san: All right, Zigzagoon's yours! Oh, and about Weedle, you should get yours today sometime. *see below post to everyone*

@ Jirachi: Ah yes, the Kabuto. You sure can have it! *flips coin* And it's shiny too! Very lucky.

@ Rayquaza Freak: Eevee's always one of the first to be adopted. ^^ It's very popular! (Like this thread... >_>) *flips coin* Sorry though, it's not shiny.

IMPORTANT DATE INFO

Okay, as of now I have... around 20 pokemon to draw. I'm sure you can all imagine how long that would take you to do. SO, I'm going to let you all know when you can expect your adoptions. Never. No, I'm just kidding. ^^ However, this is the weekend, I do have a life outside of the Internet, I have RPG's to post in, I have Pokemon and Yugioh to watch today, and I'm going with my brother to see Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride today. So, as you can see again, I have a lot on my plate. Everyone from Satoshi-san's Weedle down to Alter Ego's Chansey can expect their pokemon to be delivered to them Sunday and early Monday. Everyone else can expect their pokemon Monday afternoon or early Tuesday. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. You guys are great.

Fls4eva
September 24th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Can meh adopt the Sneasal? Plz........

Eon-Rider
September 24th, 2005, 05:50 AM
This seems like fun...
I'd like the Treeko.

Light_Azumarill
September 24th, 2005, 05:50 AM
@ Fls4eva: Yep, you sure can! *flips coin* Though it's not shiny. Sorry. ^^;

@ Coolmaster: Sure, the Treecko's yours! *flips coin* Nope, not shiny. Better luck for the next time. ^-^

Shawaazu
September 24th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Can I adopt... Dratini if it's not taken?

Amy-chan
September 24th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Yay, I get a Pichu! Can I adopt the Eevee today if no one has already? Shiny, I hope.

EDIT: Never mind, someone's taken it. That's okie. Then can I get a random egg and hope it's an Eevee? XD

deoxys and celebi master
September 24th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Yay, I get a Pichu! Can I adopt the Eevee today if no one has already? Shiny, I hope.

EDIT: Never mind, someone's taken it. That's okie. Then can I get a random egg and hope it's an Eevee? XD
You can only adopt one pokemon OR egg a day and you already got a Pichu so you have to wait till tomorrow

Amy-chan
September 24th, 2005, 07:49 AM
But I asked for it yesterday. Oh yeah, I got it today. XD I forgot. Sorry.

Jordan
September 24th, 2005, 08:04 AM
I shall adopt the Phanpy ^^.

Hikarii
September 24th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Oooh! Light Azumarrill, I didn't know you ran this thread. XD; I was scrolling though a couple of pages because I wanted to see the adorable Pokmon you drew! >w< May I adopt a Plusle or Poliwag if they aren't taken yet? If neither are taken.. I'll go with Plusle! <3

Thaaaanks. XD

Agent9
September 24th, 2005, 09:26 AM
thanks Light Azumarill! I'll shall wait in t3h darkness for the PM. *waits in t3h darkness*

Charon
September 24th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Cyndaquil...? I want!
But I want never gets...
Please can I adopt the Cyndaquil?

Super_Lawliet
September 24th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Ohhh, could I adopt the Squirtle if it isn't taken?*hopes it isn't*

Random Plushie
September 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Oh kewl, thankies!

Yayness, I am happy with the shininess. XD

*goes into waiting mode*

Light_Azumarill
September 25th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Oh good, there's not like 20 new pokemon I have to draw! XD Saw Corpse Bride yesterday, it's such a cute movie! I love Tim Burton, his style is just so unique and I can't help but love it. I think my love of his stuff started when I was really little, and they had made that Beeltegeuse (-_- okay, that's impossible to spell) cartoon and I used to watch it like every day. I think I had a crush on the Edgar Allen Poe kid. XD Anyway, enough of that!!

@ Shawaazu: Sure thing, Dratini is yours! *flips coin* Ooh! It's a shiny one too!

@ pika-mew: Sorry about that, Eevee's rather popular and it tends to go fast. Though maybe you'll get something cooler with your new Random Egg. *flips coin* and it's shiny too!

@ Jordan: Oh, good, Phanpy's such a cutie, I was hoping someone would take it. ^-^ *fips coin* Ooh! It's shiny! This must be another lucky day for shinies... >_>

@ Hikarii: Yep, it's me! Did you ever get those openings/endings? Everytime I was on here and thought of them, I was on a computer other than the one that I have them on! >_< Well, anyway, you sure can have the Plusle! *flips coin* Shiny too!

@ Charon-chan: Yep, Cyndaquil's yours. *flips coin* Nope, sorry, it's not shiny. Maybe you'll be lucky next time!

@ Mort Rainey: Back again, are we? ^-^ Yes, you may certainly adopt a Squirtle. *flips coin* Nope, not shiny. Oh well, maybe next time.

Okay folks, everyone on this list will be getting their pokemon Tuesday-ish. Maybe earlier or later depending upon my amount of homework. >_>

Oh, and I added the club link onto the first page. That way if anyone wants to join, all they must do is adopt a pokemon and then click the link. ^^

Alter Ego
September 25th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Erm...hope I'm not beginning to become a nuisance here Melissa, but...Horsea is just too darn cute and it will feel inferior if it's left out there like that. Could I adopt it? Pwetty pwease? *Puts on the most persuasive face he can* I am prepared to wait of course. I know you're busy as it is...^^

Agent9
September 25th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Can I get the magikarp Melissa? It's an underrated pokemon and someone should care for it right? Oh yeah! Thanks for thegrowlithe which I named Twinkle! Nah I'll change it to Blaze maybe.

Amy-chan
September 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Yay, shiny random egg! I wonder what it'll be. Thanks bunches! And Pichu is so cute! ^^

Super_Lawliet
September 25th, 2005, 09:21 AM
I'll adopt the Charmander if it's still available! Charmander are too darn cute!

ninjazakku
September 25th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Where are the pokemon and eggs that are left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Alter Ego
September 25th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Erm, Obelisk-kun, Agent9 already beat you to the Magikarp I'm afraid. And ninjazakku; the available eggs are at the bottom of the adoption list.

Light_Azumarill
September 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM
@ Ego: Nope, not a nuisance yet! (When you reach in through the computer monitor, grab onto me and yell out "I WANNA HORSEA!", then you'll be a nuisance. And I'd have to tell Arty that you should be taken to an insane asylum.) Horsea's yours!

@ Agent9: Yep, you sure can! Did you want me to see if it's shiny?

@ pika-mew: You're welcome.

@ Mort Rainey: Charmander's yours! And they are cute. One of my favorite pokemon to draw too.

@ ninjazakku: Um... the list of everything is on the very first post.

@ obelisk-kun: Sorry, but what Alter Ego said is right. You'll have to pick another one.

obelisk-kun
September 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM
then I will adopt the Random Pokemon Egg

Light_Azumarill
September 25th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Okay, obelisk-kun, it's yours! Let's see... *flips coin* It's shiny! You're lucky.

obelisk-kun
September 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Okay, obelisk-kun, it's yours! Let's see... *flips coin* It's shiny! You're lucky.
cool can't wait tell it hatches.

Agent9
September 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
No Melissa, no shiny please! I like to be original. Thanks btw! when will i receive it?

-Jirachi-
September 25th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Yay!! ^^ Haven't seen a shiny Kabuto before. Keep doing the reset before he gets de-fossiled but then again i've been doing that part for about two weeks now lol

Frostfur
September 25th, 2005, 11:16 AM
ill adopt another..hmmm how bout Chikorita?

Mitzykitty
September 25th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Can I adopt a Poliwag. It doesn't have to be shiny. Thankies ^ ^

[Technya]
September 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM
May I please adopt the Wurmple?
If it's still available that is ^^

Arcanine Fan 101
September 25th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I'll take a Chikorita for the time being.

Kayota
September 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
DARK EGG DARK EGG DARK EGGGGGG!!!!! 0.0 I claim it. *crosses fingers and hopes for sumtin good* Shiny?

Haunter Master
September 25th, 2005, 07:12 PM
i want a poliwag please and can u flip a coin to see if its shiny and PM it to me

Mx_fire
September 26th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I would like to adopt the dark pokemon egg please

qwertyman
September 26th, 2005, 07:39 AM
i'll adopt the poliwag if its available (shiny!!)

Alter Ego
September 26th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Uh, guys...check the above posts before you make your requests. Mx_fire, Kayota got to the dark pokmon egg first. thepokenater and qwertyman, Mitzykitty already beat you to the Poliwag. Maybe you could adopt something that hasn't been taken?

Rioku
September 26th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Ill take that doduo please. ^_^ I needed to get it before someone else took it!

deoxys161
September 26th, 2005, 12:14 PM
i would like a Dark Pokemon Egg please

Super_Lawliet
September 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
i would like a Dark Pokemon Egg please

Please look at EVERY post. The dark eg has already been taken

Flashmew
September 26th, 2005, 01:12 PM
May I ask, what you can use the adopted pokemon to? XD

Alter Ego
September 26th, 2005, 01:30 PM
May I ask you to read the first post? It's all explained in there. -_-

Kayota
September 26th, 2005, 01:32 PM
FOR GOD'S SAKES> Read ALL the posts.

Quote(myself): DARK EGG DARK EGG DARK EGGGGGG!!!!! 0.0 I claim it. *crosses fingers and hopes for sumtin good* Shiny?

You see that? *points* I posted that.

Light_Azumarill
September 26th, 2005, 02:39 PM
ACK! Sorry I would have been here sooner... internet providers had "issues" and I was cut off the whole day until now. XD Yeah...

@ whitewolf: Sure! The Chikorita's yours!

@ Mitzykitty: Okay, the Poliwag's yours now. I was hoping someone would want it. ^^

@ Vampiric Angel: Yep, the Wurmple's yours.

@ Latios Lover: whitewolf already took the Chikorita... sorry!

@ Kayota: Okay! Dark egg's yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny too!

@ thepokenater, Mx_Fire, and qwertyman: Uh.... XD What Ego said.

@ Rioku: Not a bad idea, it's yours!

@ deoxys161: Yes, um, it was already taken. ^^;

@ Flashmew: -_- Ugh... does no one even think to check the first post...??

@ Kayota: Don't worry. The important thing is that I heard you. ^-^

Okay, folks, I am going to make a new list of pokemon tomorrow. So, if you want to request anything, boogie on down to the club (the link is in the first post!) and request away!

Randall Raichu
September 26th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Ice Pokemon Egg!! CAN I ADOPT THE ICE POKEMON EGG?

Rioku
September 26th, 2005, 03:53 PM
* wags finger atRandall-cun* READ THE FIRST POST sorry Alter Ego thats your job but seriously how hard is it to read the first post it clearly says only ONE adoption per day so please read the first post! Sorry about the caps but really!

Light_Azumarill
September 26th, 2005, 04:16 PM
@ Randall-kun: Yes, um, Rioku's right, and she should know, being the seasoned adoptee she is. ^-^ I will give you the Ice Egg, but since you can only adopt one (and the two random eggs are already taken), that's all you're gonna get. Anyway, I really wish people would read the first post all the way through, I spent a lot of time on it, and it's especially important to first-time adoptees.

@ Rioku: Thank you, I'm sure Ego wouldn't mind, though he might get a tad jealous. ^^;

obelisk-kun
September 26th, 2005, 04:17 PM
may I adopt spearow and I do not want shiny.

Light_Azumarill
September 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
@ obelisk-kun: You sure can! The Spearow's yours!

Now to make an announcement:

NEW LIST WILL BE UP TOMORROW NIGHT

Yes, so that I get a day of catching up and you guys can cool your jets and relax at the Club Thread, or do whatever else you do, I'm not going to put up the next list until tomorrow night. Even if the Water Pokemon Egg gets adopted, I will NOT add more until TOMORROW NIGHT. So, as I said in an earlier post, request pokemon at the club, wait patiently, or do some knitting at home. ^-^

Thank you for your utmost cooperation.

Jordan
September 26th, 2005, 05:39 PM
May I adopt the Water Pokemon Egg please ?

Kayota
September 26th, 2005, 05:57 PM
YES! Shiny shiny shiny! :D Shiny shiny shinY! *dances*

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 03:42 AM
May I ask you to read the first post? It's all explained in there. -_-
I know -_-; but what can you do whit it! .. nothing :dead:

Alter Ego
September 27th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Right, Flashmew; You obviously aren't taking in a word so I won't waste my time explaining things to you anymore. If you can't be bothered to read properly then by all means stick with your misconceptions.

Fiver
September 27th, 2005, 05:35 AM
seeing as all the pokemon are now adopted, when will I have my Zigzagoon? no rush, just let me know when. XD

qwertyman
September 27th, 2005, 05:56 AM
seeing as all the pokemon are now adopted, when will I have my Zigzagoon? no rush, just let me know when. XD

yeah what about my poliwag

Alter Ego
September 27th, 2005, 06:08 AM
yeah what about my poliwag

Both of you, no rushing Melissa! She's a busy artist with loads of requests on her hands and she'll tell you when things are done. And qwertyman, if you'd have bothered to read the other posts even once, you'd already know that Mizykitty got that Poliwag before you. Honestly people...<_<

-Jirachi-
September 27th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Flashmew: Seeing as Light_Azumarill doesn't HAVE to use her spare time to draw these pictures for people, to take the time out to come on, update the adoption thread nor answer any of this then if i was you i'd be more apreciative to what she is doing.

Satoshi-San: Light_Azumarill is working around the clock to keep everybody happy you have to be patient. It's very hard to see to everybodies needs and whims all in one go.

Quertyman: That was done right rude the way you demanded the Poliwag and if this was me doing these pictures i wouldn't of given you one at all, but seeing how someone adopted it before you i think the crime fits the punishment don't you. It's not like you see me jumping in every day demanding my Kabuto picture from her because it's just down right rude.

Public Note

To all those who would do what has been discussed here on this post please note that Light_Azumarill is trying to draw quite a few pokemon pictures for all and trying to keep everyone happy. I don't see how nor why she should have to put up with demands from people here. She is taking time out her own day to draw these pictures and i would like to see some more appreciation for what she is doing. I don't mean this as a shot at people who are respecting Light_Azumarill but at the impatient. Nobody needs to take demands for something they have done of their own accord.

As for me i will continue to sit patiently and wait for my Kabuto picture with the common respect Light_Azumarill deserves from everybody here and is getting from a good majority of the people. It's just the minority who are spoiling it.

I hope Alter_Ego can see where i'm coming from and the other here who respect Light_Azumarill for what she is doing.

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Both of you, no rushing Melissa! She's a busy artist with loads of requests on her hands and she'll tell you when things are done. And qwertyman, if you'd have bothered to read the other posts even once, you'd already know that Mizykitty got that Poliwag before you. Honestly people...<_<

Melissa can do mine last, or next week, i can wait.

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Right, Flashmew; You obviously aren't taking in a word so I won't waste my time explaining things to you anymore. If you can't be bothered to read properly then by all means stick with your misconceptions.
k,you won! .. I read that long post .. and now know what it is about!

but I got a question! .. can't you just post a picture under your sig whitout telling you?

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 09:33 AM
you do have the right to i guess. but then you won't get to keep madam mouselle Melissa's work of art.

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 09:36 AM
you do have the right to i guess. but then you won't get to keep madam mouselle Melissa's work of art.
You can search the net for pictures! ..

Alter Ego
September 27th, 2005, 09:38 AM
- Jirachi -, I couldn't have put it better myself. Hope you don't mind if I stick that onto the announcements section in the club. ^^

Flashmew, once more I don't know what you're going on about. If you're asking if you can just go an rip one of Melissa's pictures and stick it into your signature like nobody's bussiness then the answer is:

HECK NO!

Using an artist's work without permission is plagiarism and I for one will not tolerate it. <_< You obviously can't seem to grasp the concept of this thing so maybe you should just go somewhere else, yes?

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 09:40 AM
You tell him Alter. Yeh that's plagerising. Flashmew, you can search the net for pictures but there's really no point in adopting here then right?

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 09:44 AM
- Jirachi -, I couldn't have put it better myself. Hope you don't mind if I stick that onto the announcements section in the club. ^^

Flashmew, once more I don't know what you're going on about. If you're asking if you can just go an rip one of Melissa's pictures and stick it into your signature like nobody's bussiness then the answer is:

HECK NO!

Using an artist's work without permission is plagiarism and I for one will not tolerate it. <_< You obviously can't seem to grasp the concept of this thing so maybe you should just go somewhere else, yes?
Chill Out

Did I say that I would take her picture? Oo .. Can't you just find a picture from the 'internet' and put it in your sig? ..

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 09:46 AM
You tell him Alter. Yeh that's plagerising. Flashmew, you can search the net for pictures but there's really no point in adopting here then right?
Shut up kid! .. sorry for not knowing the rules ..! Oo I just thought that you have to tell 'her' in order to put a picture in your sig!

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 09:48 AM
1st of all...don't flame people...2nd, don't double post...last, I apologise. I was being rude. and you don't have to tell her to put a picture in your sig.

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 09:51 AM
1st of all...don't flame people...2nd, don't double post...last, I apologise. I was being rude. and you don't have to tell her to put a picture in your sig.
I'm not flaming! .. you guys can just learn to be nice to people who just joins the forum! You want me to know all the rules - and about everything that is happening/happened here!

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Ok then. I just apologised, yet still your going on. I wish Melissa would just tell us what to do.

Light_Azumarill
September 27th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Woah...! Hold on there guys, things are getting a bit messy and it's not looking pretty. Someone could come out of it with a bloody nose and a black eye.

First off, Flashmew, I understand what you're saying. You are perfectly allowed to use your own picture (I believe the person who adopted Phanpy did, but I will give them a drawn picture as well...). They're right about the plagarism though, it's a serious thing. Just make sure you give them credit.

Secondly, this is a silly message board over the Internet and the people here cannot hurt you in any way (except for me, I have magical powers ^^), so there is no reason to get so angry that you tell them to shut up. That's what ignore lists are for. You're wasting too much of your energy on people you're never going to see or meet in your life. Just don't bother with it.

Thirdly, Satoshi-san, I thought I PMed your Zigzagoon to you. Check your PM box again, and if it's not there, then PM me and I'll give it to you again.

Fourthly, qwertyman, gimme a break, okay? Did you know that I have to draw 17 pokemon tonight and go to Japanese class for three hours too? That's a big job. Especially when some of these pokemon I have never drawn before. It taskes me about 10 minutes to fully color each one. You do the math.

I'm trying to be nice about people asking me these things, but my niceness only lasts for so long. (Ask my brother)

Jordan! You can have the Water Pokemon Egg. *flips coin* And it's shiny too! Congrats!

Oh yes, and a big thanks to Alter Ego and Jirachi and Agent9. You guys make me proud and I'm very grateful to have such good friends. o^_____^o

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Woah...! Hold on there guys, things are getting a bit messy and it's not looking pretty. Someone could come out of it with a bloody nose and a black eye.

First off, Flashmew, I understand what you're saying. You are perfectly allowed to use your own picture (I believe the person who adopted Phanpy did, but I will give them a drawn picture as well...). They're right about the plagarism though, it's a serious thing. Just make sure you give them credit.

Secondly, this is a silly message board over the Internet and the people here cannot hurt you in any way (except for me, I have magical powers ^^), so there is no reason to get so angry that you tell them to shut up. That's what ignore lists are for. You're wasting too much of your energy on people you're never going to see or meet in your life. Just don't bother with it.

Yeah you're right! XD
No need to waste my time on them! ..
I just left another Pokmon forum, joined this one .. and "tried" to be nice! but already after my first post, did they told me to leave! *sigh*

and Agent9 already reported me! for starting a thread in the wrong place :\ I didnt knew where to start it!

Alter Ego
September 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Yeah you're right! XD
No need to waste my time on them! ..
I just left another Pokmon forum, joined this one .. and "tried" to be nice! but already after my first post, did they told me to leave! *sigh*

and Agent9 already reported me! for starting a thread in the wrong place :\ I didnt knew where to start it!

No need to be a martyr here...<_< Agent9 reported your thread so that it could be moved to the correct forum so you could actually get relevant answers, as I believe he already explained, he was only following the rules. I'm feeling a strong urge to say something very nasty here but it wouldn't help anything so I'll just refrain from it and hope that you find your own crowd Flashmew.

Meh, thanks for sorting out this situation Melissa, you've always been more diplomatic than me. Right, move along everyone! Show's over!

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Yeh Melissa thanks for sorting this out! and putting me and alters and jirachi's names in your post. we're glad to be your friends too!

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:26 AM
No need to be a martyr here...<_< Agent9 reported your thread so that it could be moved to the correct forum so you could actually get relevant answers, as I believe he already explained, he was only following the rules. I'm feeling a strong urge to say something very nasty here but it wouldn't help anything so I'll just refrain from it and hope that you find your own crowd Flashmew.

Meh, thanks for sorting out this situation Melissa, you've always been more diplomatic than me. Right, move along everyone! Show's over!
And you wont know .. what I 'want' to say to you! .. and this is really stupid .. fighing whit someone that you dont know! XD .. so let's just get back on topic!

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 10:28 AM
we were on topic...til you started an argument...well yeah, Melissa you can do mine last! I'm sure magikarp can wait for me!

Alter Ego
September 27th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Gawd...Agent9, don't start it again. Please...look, no-one says anything about this anymore, alright?

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:31 AM
we were on topic...til you started an argument...well yeah, Melissa you can do mine last! I'm sure magikarp can wait for me!
Yeah you're right! .. SORRY both of you! ..

I should have read the rules, and should have been more nice
___

let's just get back on topic now!

Super_Lawliet
September 27th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah you're right! .. SORRY both of you! ..

I should have read the rules, and should have been more nice
___

let's just get back on topic now!

Yes, let's get back on topic and try to not OWN THE THREAD FLASHMEW

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Yes, let's get back on topic and try to not OWN THE THREAD FLASHMEW
What do you mean? Oo .. try not to own?

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 10:50 AM
here we go again...more flame wars...no mean to rush Melissa but was I supposed to get mine today? nvm. don't bother looking. I'll do it myself let's see. I think I'm between Coolmaster's pokemon and someone else's.

Super_Lawliet
September 27th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Sorry Agent9, I got caught up in the moment...*quietly gos back to story*

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:57 AM
A Water Pokemon Egg .. can I?

Rioku
September 27th, 2005, 12:35 PM
@ Randall-kun: Yes, um, Rioku's right, and she should know, being the seasoned adoptee she is. ^-^ I will give you the Ice Egg, but since you can only adopt one (and the two random eggs are already taken), that's all you're gonna get. Anyway, I really wish people would read the first post all the way through, I spent a lot of time on it, and it's especially important to first-time adoptees.

@ Rioku: Thank you, I'm sure Ego wouldn't mind, though he might get a tad jealous. ^^;
Thanks light Azumarril but im a boy ^_^

Xx_whiterose_xX
September 27th, 2005, 03:19 PM
can i adopt a Ponyta? too short

Kayota
September 27th, 2005, 04:16 PM
hEy LA, when's my normal egg due to hatch? I adopted it awhile back...

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Please Kayota, don't rush Melissa, she has like 17 pokemon to do. You'll get it sometime just be patient. And white rose, you'll probaly get it. Meissa still has to PM other people their adopted pokemon.

BonslyMaster
September 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Can I adopt a Water Egg? :nervous:

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
can i adopt a Ponyta? too short
I don't think there is a ponyta. before adopting check the first page. You can request for one to be on the next list in the club(It's in my sig)

Light_Azumarill
September 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
-_-; Come on guys, this chatter needs to end now, because the thread is getting full of...

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9440/spam6hn.th.jpg (http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spam6hn.jpg)

Anyway, on a lighter note. I have changed my date to complete all of your pokemon. Because I'm tired and I have class tonight. ^^ So, all of your pokemon will be done within 24-30 hours after I post this. And this goes for all of you up to those who adopt from the new list. Which is up.

RIGHT NOW!

@ Flashmew: It can be tough being new on a message board, and I have known many people on forums like you Flashmew. And they usually end up getting really disgouraged and then leave. Don't do that. You just need to learn to let things go. Be the person that ends arguments first, and try to have a ton of patience. Be nice and respect others and they will respect you. I know that all the people you're angry at are really very nice people; you just need to get to know them better. I think that upon further investigation, you'll find that many arguments on the Internet start because of misunderstandings.

------> Oh, and I'm sorry but you can't have the Water Egg. Jordan already took it, I just forgot to update it. XD Anyway, the new list is up, so you can adopt something from there.

@ whiterose: Sorry, but there's no Ponyta available. In fact, I don't believe that there's even one on the list. Um, however, as I told Flashmew, the new list is up, so maybe you can go check it out on the first post?

@ Bonsly Master: See above where the *----->* is.

Okay, everyone else (Alter Ego, Agent9, Mort Rainey, Rioku), I appreciate you guys helping me, but I think that from now on just ignore someone who starts to argue, and then let me deal with them, okay? That way you guys don't contribute to the spam. Wouldn't want any of you to get in trouble. I'm perfectly fine with you guys telling people about the rules and such, but not the arguing. ^-^

EDIT: Oh, and I adopted the Wobbuffet. Because I can. ^-^ *flips coin* And it's shiny! Whoo-hoo!

obelisk-kun
September 27th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I'll take that dragonite please.

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Ok sorry Melissa...We'll stop spamming. I'll go look at the new pokemon...

EDIT: I have a question...Can we adopt a pokemon and an item? I only see on the first page that you can only adopt one pokemon per day. I would like to get the houndour

Light_Azumarill
September 27th, 2005, 04:43 PM
@ Obelisk-kun: Sure thing! I assume you don't want it shiny?

Oh, and Kayota, I know your egg should have hatched. ^^; You will be getting it tomorrow when the others get their pokemon. The same goes for deoxys and celebi master's egg.

@ Agent9: That's okay. I know you guys are really just trying to stick up for me. ^__^

obelisk-kun
September 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM
@ Obelisk-kun: Sure thing! I assume you don't want it shiny?

Oh, and Kayota, I know your egg should have hatched. ^^; You will be getting it tomorrow when the others get their pokemon. The same goes for deoxys and celebi master's egg.

@ Agent9: That's okay. I know you guys are really just trying to stick up for me. ^__^
no I don't want it shiny.

Agent9
September 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I don't think you saw my edit so I'll just put it here. May I adopt the houndour?

EDIT: Did you adopt the Wobbufet? Because it has a line through it...

Inome
September 27th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Hi, this is my fist time. May I adopt the Charmeleon, please?