PDA

View Full Version : Hey i am new here!

Yoshi_babe
September 12th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Hello i am new will you talk to me??? :classic:

Legolas
September 12th, 2005, 01:16 AM
lol, i will. Yoshi pwns, on Super Smash Bros Mele, his egg moves, ROCKS! XD. Anyhow, welcome to PC, enjoy your stay and follow the rules, blalbvabla, XD

PrinceOfDarkness
September 12th, 2005, 02:10 AM
hello Yoshi Babe, have fun and enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity. Please spend some time of yours to read the PokeCommunity rules. PM me or whoever you want if you need anything, but I'd love to help you. Please, be as active as possible and enjoy your time at PokeCommunity.

I'm LunaticJohnny, remember that name if you want a friend or need some help. ~LunaticJohnny

Greta
September 12th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Welcome to PC and have fun here mate! =) Sure i will talk to you, just make sure you send me PM! ^_^

Kay11190
September 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Welcome to PC I'm sure you'll find alot of people to talk to here and also have lots of fun. If you need anything PM me.

Suki
September 12th, 2005, 11:25 AM
sure ill talk 2 u Pm me if u wanna chat or need help seeya around ;)

Karasuma
September 12th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah, same here. Pm me and i'll help U anyway I can ^_^

Yoshi_babe
September 12th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Well thaks guys you are a really big help i will PM you all!!! :D

Silfa
September 13th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Hi I'm new too. Hope you have some fun.

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 01:00 AM
and also i think Legolas and Suki and also Greta are really COOL!!!
P.S yoshi is cool!

Okay cool! maybe we could be friends who knows???:)

Silfa
September 13th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Yer sure. Freinds are kool.

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 01:28 AM
yes friends are cool.......okay
feels confused???? XD

Kylie-chan
September 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
SilverShadow, you may only post ONCE in a welcoming thread, unless you are the newbie that created this thread, which you are not~
Also, Yoshi_babe, who I see loves Yoshi, please don't double-post~ If you have something else to say, and nobody has posted after you in this thread yet, click "Edit". It's in the bottom right-hand corner of your post. ^^

Now, welcome to PC! ^o^ From what I've seen of you, you're a friendly soul. X3 Glad to meet you! PC needs friendly people~ <3 Here, we thrive on muffins~ ...well, I do. I'm Kylie, by the way~ Yes, I talk a lot. >D Read the rules and obey them, please, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me~ Don't email me, I never check my emails. X3;

I hope you have fun! ^^
~Ky Ky

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 02:38 AM
thanks! ^^ i will have fun here and no more double posting!!!! lol
Get it into your head Yoshi
hehe

Heart-felt
September 13th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Yes, there are those of us who thrive off muffins...*munches on one*
But anyways x3!

Welcome Yoshi! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here, and have fun, and make good friends. There is plently to do, you really shouldn't get bored with this forum. Just familiarize yourself with the rules, and all goes well. ^^

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 01:13 PM
thanks *hugs Legend*
*dances around*

yoshima
September 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
welcom all and one.hope you like it here!

Rin-Rin
September 16th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Yoshii! OMFG, Yoshi rocks! *pokes my shirt* Wow, I like you already :3

Horsegirl11
September 16th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the PC!Awsome!I think Yoshi and Birdo rock!I have the mario kart version for nintendo 64 and one for gamecube,and I'm Yoshi all the time!Have fun here!If you want to be friends or need help PM me!

Himawarii
September 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Welcome to the PC.Enjoy your stay!PM me if you wanna be friends^^

The Songbird
September 16th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Here, we thrive on muffins~
Well... I'm glad I started out by handing out muffins then... XD

Anyways, welcome to PC, Yoshi. I'm still *somewhat* new here as well. Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends.

Oh, and before I forget... *hands out muffins* ^_^

Kayota
September 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
there are those of us who thrive on muffins, some who thrive on sprites, and others on training Pokemon on their GB games. I, as a matter of fact, am the last two.

If you want a sprite PM me. :D

Natsuki
September 16th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Hewwo Yoshi_Babe. :33 Sorry I appear to be late on the welcoming. X3;; Anywho, welcome to PC~! ^_____________^ I hope you have fun here, please read the rules before doing a lot of posting and enjoy your stay. ^_~

~Kelsey