PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and I love Vapreon!

Vapreon's Admirer
September 12th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Heya dudes and dudettes, have you met my cool girlfriend, Vapreon? It's so cool to be in love with a rapper... Enough love stuff! It's my introduction.

I am Will. I am paired with Vapreon. I am a rapper too, but I won't rap here. I may sing a bit on the writing board, and hopefully me and Vapreon could be the couple of the month, and me/her the best writer.

So, sup everyone! :)

Vapreon
September 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Will! OMG, you have come here? Oh, you're making me really shy and embarrassed... Well, welcome to PC, hope you have a good time, and obey to the rules. By the way, I can't post twice here so PM me if you want to talk. You can bump into me in the greatest of places!!! :) See you soon!

Cloud Strife
September 12th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Hi! But, Please don't rap(just joking!)!

Its really nice here your like it alot here with your friend(/Girlfriend).
But, ya like vapreon said follow the rules and give good advise and hey you will make loads of friends.

Have fun! :D

don't rap here please? :nervous:

Kay11190
September 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Hey welcome to Pc I know you'll enjoy it here. OH theres a rap club you can join if your interested. Anyway I'll see you around and PM me if you need anything.

The Songbird
September 12th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Welcome to PC, Will. I'm pretty new here too. You're welcome to PM me if you want to be friends. *hands everyone on the board muufins*