PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in College!

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 01:55 AM
God save us all! Rho made a comic outta school!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Well, anyways here it is! ^^ I will update this frequently and I loooooove comments! *hint hint, nudge nudge* please don't mind the crappyness that is this comic, I am faaaar too lazy to make neat boxes XD

#2 is up now! YAY! *sniggle* OMG I am serious though, the basement of the senior appartments looks like a prison.

Dactylus
September 13th, 2005, 03:19 AM
You know what? I totally hate him too.

But that's because I hate DDR period, yep. Good job Kagome, you have done well. HOWEVER, there is a lack of pirates, just thought you should know.

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 04:36 AM
I will give Rho an eye patch next time ok? XD will that be acceptable,Master?

Cybex Mewtwo
September 13th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Kagome that was quite an awesome piece! WOOT!

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Stay tuned for the next episode in which Rae and Rho break into the senior apartments! XD Thankyou very much for the comments lovvehs!

Dactylus
September 13th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I will give Rho an eye patch next time ok? XD will that be acceptable,Master?

As long as he had a parrot, yes. Yes it will be.

Don't forget, or I'll rip your spine out!

Xhaiden
September 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM
erm...Rho is a girl...-_-;; Rae is the guy lol

Overlord IX
September 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Rather neat boxes even for my standerds. lolz Funny comic-line,and the characters are quite well-drawn! Good job on that one.

Xhaiden
September 14th, 2005, 10:03 AM
^^ #2 is up and ready! Enjoy the cuteness!!!

Dactylus
September 14th, 2005, 11:27 AM
You have shamed yourself by not implementing an eyepatch or a parrot! How could you?

For shame, Kagome, for shame...

Xhaiden
September 14th, 2005, 12:19 PM
sorry! I could find a place to put it! I am currently working on the matrix episode and I will put a pic of them as pirates on the sides ok?

Clow
September 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Kagome has a COMIC grabs both pages and runs MINE I SAY (lol)

Overlord IX
September 14th, 2005, 06:38 PM
It looks like something out of an RP. (I could have sworn there was an RP by the name of that.)

Inuyasha
September 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
God save us all! Rho made a comic outta school!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Well, anyways here it is! ^^ I will update this frequently and I loooooove comments! *hint hint, nudge nudge* please don't mind the crappyness that is this comic, I am faaaar too lazy to make neat boxes XD

#2 is up now! YAY! *sniggle* OMG I am serious though, the basement of the senior appartments looks like a prison.

love the chibi's kag... nice to see you're havin fun...

Minako
September 16th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Hah xD So cute~! I could never draw boxes in comics neatly, myself, but you do it well. XP I'd like to see more of this~

Xhaiden
September 19th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Here's a single pic of Rae-kun ^^ I am not entirely finished with #3 yet so this will have to tie everyone over for now

Inuyasha
September 19th, 2005, 09:00 PM
>< not enough! more I say!
... What? Cant I love the drawings?