PDA

View Full Version : Hi There Pokemon Community.

Para
September 13th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Hey... umm you pokemon fans...

Sorry I can't come up with much of a creative opening line... it rather sounds corny or lame.

Anyways a little bit of myself, I've been playing Pokemon since the dawn of Red version (I played red version) then moved onto Silver version and played some Yellow version. I didn't get a GBA until a few months ago and got Pokemon Emerald and started playing again.

I've also played the tcg game for a bit but quit that.
Watched the show for a bit but YTV sorta pulled it off air or put it at irregular times so it has been not possible for me to continuously keep up with the show.

I also happen to like a few of the gym leaders in the game (cough Flannery is definitely one but I also like Sabrina as well. Not to mention I seem to like Lucy from Battle Pike for her strategies.) Cissy isn't too bad either nor does Phoebe.. or Liza from the charizard valley.... overall though... I think I relate to Flannery the best for my compassionate yet burning personality when set on fire ;)

I hope to enjoy the community well.

Oh mind answering 1 question for me?
http://www.pokesho.com/img_hito/i_azusa.gifWho is she?? I dont recognize her @_@;

Kylie-chan
September 13th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I ish t3h first one to reply~! <3

Hiiiiiya~ ^_____^ I'm Kylie. X3 I'm PC's resident muffin of joy, and I like giving muffins to people, so here ya go - welcoming muffins :3 *gives you heaps of welcoming muffins* X3

PC members are generally pretty kind, so I hope you make lots of friends and have heaps of fun. n_n Please read the rules and obey them also~ If you ever want help or just to talk, feel free to PM me! X3 I reply as soon as I can~

Lastly, spam is bad. Uber, uber bad. </3

//Ky Ky-chan

Yoshi_babe
September 13th, 2005, 10:36 PM
anyway have FUN here and make sure i am your friend if you want to be my friend i bewere you i LOVE SUGAR!!!!!
*dances around to the can can*

Kay11190
September 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Hey Welcome to Pc I hope you enjoy yourself here. Pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends

Crystal Clair
September 14th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Liza from the charizard valley
I like you already ^_^
btw, Flannery's hot cuz she be teh funny and she has awesome hair!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 14th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Hello! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Flannery is probably one of my favorite gym leaders in the game, though I like Bugsy and Erika too. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends or just chat.

Crystal Clair
September 14th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Liza from the charizard valley
I like you already ^_^
btw, Flannery's hot cuz she be teh funny and she has awesome hair!

Renagadez
September 14th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Heya welcome pm me to be fwends

Natsuki
September 14th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Crystal Clair, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread. Thanks~!

Welcome to PC Para~! ^__________^ I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. I have played the Pokemon games since the Red and Blue versions as well (I played my cousins' games), though I didn't get my own GBA and first Pokemon game of my own until my thirteenth birthday, where I got my Silver version. <33~

I have played the Pokemon TCG before...though I'm certain I had no idea of what I was doing. XD; As for that picture...I don't know who she is. ^^; My first assumption would be some funky version of Misty, but I'm not sure. X3

Well, have a super fun time~! See ya 'round. ^_~

~Kelsey

Cybex Mewtwo
September 15th, 2005, 06:07 AM
^_^ Welcome to PC. If you wanna pal around with the Cyber Pokemon, PM meh! WOOT!

SaVaGeBloW
September 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I ish t3h first one to reply~! <3

Hiiiiiya~ ^_____^ I'm Kylie. X3 I'm PC's resident muffin of joy, and I like giving muffins to people, so here ya go - welcoming muffins :3 *gives you heaps of welcoming muffins* X3

PC members are generally pretty kind, so I hope you make lots of friends and have heaps of fun. n_n Please read the rules and obey them also~ If you ever want help or just to talk, feel free to PM me! X3 I reply as soon as I can~

Lastly, spam is bad. Uber, uber bad. </3

//Ky Ky-chan

heh, true? People say PC's members are rude and some or not...Hi anyway!
~Yoh

Donber
September 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Hi! ^_^ PM me if you want to be friends! I'll be happy to have you as a part of my buddy list!!!^_^

The Songbird
September 18th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Welcome to PC, Para! *hands you a handful of muffins* I've been handing out muffins here since I was a newbie. ^_^ I'm still *somewhat* new here. XD

I started out with the Gold/Silver series, and I've played everything up to Ruby/Sapphire. (Still saving for GBA... XD) I'm a die-hard fan of the first 2 BG generations. Particularly Silver and Crystal. ^_^

bubbleicious
September 18th, 2005, 09:02 AM
hey welcome to pc!pm me if u wanna be freinds and i will see ya around!