PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm new here

Isumi
September 14th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Hi, I'm Isumi, from the Netherlands, 15 years old , and favorite PKMN are Gardevoir and Flareon , know the site from CatGirl_Luna

Suki
September 14th, 2005, 10:26 AM
hiyw Isumi welcome to PC! :D
PM me if u wanna chat or need help
seeya around ;)

Loyal Arcanine
September 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hey, I'm from the Netherlands too! :) Lol, welcome to PC.

Kid Frost
September 14th, 2005, 11:34 AM
hey whats up if you need anything feel free to pm me

soulslayer
September 14th, 2005, 11:50 AM
i not from netherlands but i from for puerto rico.anyway wellcome to the board IZUMI,WELLCOME,oh and suki you should change my first name envy to soulslayer.becase i not envy anymore.

/// Soul Slayer ///

Kay11190
September 14th, 2005, 01:02 PM
WElcome to Pc I hope you'll like it here. Remember to Om me i you need help or just want to talk.

Minako
September 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Flareon is one of my favorites too. ^^ Welcome to PC! Read the rules, like always, and follow them. And don't hesitate if you want to ask me about something ^^

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 14th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity! The Netherlands is on my list of places that I'd like to visit someday. :D Anyways, you're welcome to PM me if you want to chat or be friends.

Natsuki
September 14th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Hello Isumi. n_________n Welcome to PC~! =3 I'm Kelsey btw, it's wonderfully wonderful to meet you. :33 I hope you'll find PC to be a fun and interesting forum to visit, as well as enjoy the company of the many awesome members we have here. ^_________^ I'm around quite often, so feel free to PM me if you ever have questions~

~Kelsey

Cybex Mewtwo
September 15th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Awesome...you like Gardevoir as well. Welcome to PC, and please do not hesitate to call upon the cyber pokemon for friendship! XD

Zero ex
September 16th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the community, well you wil have fun in rp, you will like anime conversations and videogames debates. If oyu want to be friends just pm me.

The Songbird
September 16th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome to PC, Isumi. *hands you some muffins* I'm an unofficial distributor of muffins here. XD

Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, or if ya just want more muffins. Cause muffins are spiffy. ^_^

Donber
September 17th, 2005, 11:34 AM
HI! ^_^ Welcome to PC! PM me if ya want to be friends with me, or if ya just want ta chat!^_^

Karasuma
September 17th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I'm a huge flareon fan right here! anyway if you want to be friends just PM me ^^

Agent9
September 17th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Welcome! Hope you have fun here at PC! PM me to be friends!