PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Do You Think Looks The Ugliest?

Burning Chaos
September 14th, 2005, 05:33 PM
What Pokemon Do You Think Looks The Ugliest?

Smarties-chan
September 15th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Hmm... I will have to say rayquaza it's just a pathetic excuse for a green lump.

Minako
September 15th, 2005, 09:14 AM
As far as ugly goes, I always thought Glalie fit that bill. xP Otherwise, I don't consider much Pokmon that way. o.o

Eig
September 15th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Glalie. But if it should do not show that teeth, i could say that it's not the ugliest Pokemon.

Signomi
September 15th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I once loathed Mr.Mime o_O But when I saw Lombre.....neehhh...dun wike it X3

Karasuma
September 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I think it's Swalot that's the ugliest?

Dream Illusionist
September 15th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I dislike Gulpin the most.. eughhh...

Burning Chaos
September 15th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I Think That Jynx Is The Ugligest

kohei
September 16th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Wow... and I find most of the Pokemon mentioned here to be cute (except for Rayquaza)...

I personally think Pichu is ugly. I don't get what the black collar thing is suppost to be, and it's like.... augh.

marshmello
September 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
i fink geodude is, he looks like a disabled rock
*cough* alter ego

jynx
September 17th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Yo! Thanks for that, dude! XD

shadoweyes11
September 17th, 2005, 09:52 AM
I think that Jynz is the ugliest

Iveechan
September 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Igglybuff and Blissey. Pink nightmares.

PokemonPichu
September 18th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I think Feebas is the ugliest.

jynx
September 19th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I think that Jynz is the ugliest
What is that?

You mean "me" ya?

Thank you XD

Inugami
September 19th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Jynx there is one more Igglybuff( to cute it is ugly"but more creepy")

deoxys and celebi master
September 19th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Feebas is definently the ugliest.

Houndour2005
September 20th, 2005, 02:20 AM
I also find Jynx ugly too!

VelvetDratini
September 22nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Alot of the new Pokemon especially Deoxys and Claydol

Smarties-chan
September 23rd, 2005, 05:49 AM
Did I mention I also think Blaziken, deoxys and mewtwo look ugly?

DragonsCanBite
September 23rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
Wobbuffet and Snorunt are ugly. And Armaldo is ugly because of how it's eyes are arranged.

Eon-Rider
September 23rd, 2005, 06:09 AM
I reckon Groudon looks the ugliest...

-Jirachi-
September 23rd, 2005, 06:53 AM
The worst of the worse by far is Gorbyss or Groudon

Rioku
September 23rd, 2005, 03:34 PM
I think that Zubat is ugly

Frostfur
September 23rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
I find Nidoking a pink piece of torture its BLAH!

Baby Gurl
September 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
I think Muk is ugly. I can't look at him! :(

Kabuterimon
September 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
I think Muk is ugly. I can't look at him! :(Muk is awsome!Koffing scares me!

Random Plushie
September 23rd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Ugh, Loudred. For some reason I've always loathed it completely.. Don't really know why. o.o

I also find Blissey to be ugly.. But more annoyingly bright and happy than really ugly. XD

Kabuterimon
September 23rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
chancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan
September 24th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Jynx. So ugly. I wuldn't want to be stuck in a date with that. * shrudders *

ShiningCharizard20033
September 24th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Umm.... We know Charizard is not ugly, so....
Hmm....
Ahh!
All 3 of the Regis are ugly.
Cool, but Ugly.

Hinoshi-chan
September 24th, 2005, 02:46 PM
gulpin's and swalots are the worst
and hitmonchan there uggly >.<

obelisk-kun
September 24th, 2005, 03:29 PM
deoxys it's just weird looking in any form.

Charon
September 25th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Loudred or weezing. Weezing has a growth o_o;

Alter Ego
September 25th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Tsk...did I answer to this already? At any rate, Loudred, exploud and the Regi-trio are hideous at least, and Rayquaza isn't really going to win any beauty-contests either...oh yeah, and the R/B/Y Mewtwo is ugly too. And Nosepass! I mean...what's with that nose? O_O

qwertyman
September 27th, 2005, 06:22 AM
loudred and jynx are hideous

bna_li
September 27th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Feebas is ugly... ha ha...

Smarties-chan
September 27th, 2005, 06:32 AM
and Rayquaza isn't really going to win any beauty-contests either...
Well actualy rayquaza with the right pokeblocks would have a pretty high chance of winning a beauty contest *Points at Rain dance, Surf and/or Sunny day and flamethrower* and I forgot to mention gyarados earlier, some people might think it's cool, but it doesn't appeal to me at all and let's just say clefable isn't a beauty queen/king either.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
October 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
I find Nidoking a pink piece of torture its BLAH!

Nidoking is NOT pink, he is purple.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
October 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Glalie, Silcoon, Cascoon, Metapod, and Kakuna.

Tsugaru
October 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
i would say maikcarp...it looks like a carrot gone wrong..and i hate it

♥Whitney♥
October 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Aawww well I think every Pokemon is cute in it's own way!But if I had to choose,Muk looks the grossest.

Charaxes
October 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I would say Tyranitar but he is based from the first Ultraman monster Bemular, so he's cool looking and not quite so ugly, for simply (as someone said Nidoking and also makes my point) Tyranitar, his function is to dominate, not sit there and look pretty (Milotic comes to mind).

I'd say Ursaring, a savage bear that would tear you to pieces than look at you? Won't be winning any beauty contests, plus it's also looking so angry.

High blood pressure Pokemon anyone?

Lucy Lu
October 5th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I say Shednijna is the ugliest. *shudders* Can't stand those. ><

Charaxes
October 5th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I dunno, Shedinja has a halo, he's rather cute.

Raikou on the other hand, has the face only a saber toothed cat could love.

demon boy
October 7th, 2005, 07:47 AM
i Think You'r Ugly

very Ugly

Moonraker
October 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM
i think you...i mean butterfree

Charaxes
October 7th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I think Butterfree is rather cute, it's the purple and the wings. It's almost Hello Kitty cute. Now...Venomoth...he is rather unattractive moth or at least that long face doesn't help matters. Playing on the counterpart.

But then it's poison and poison isn't supposed to be pretty...

Alter Ego
October 7th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah, poison types aren't meant to be pretty. They're supposed to have that distinct bad-guy look to them (Although Gulpin seems to lack that). If they didn't, what would our villains use? I don't think it would be the same if a rocket Grunt sent out a Jigglypuff or something like that against me. Oh, and concerning some of the earlier comments:

bna_li, How can you say that? I think Feebas is kind of cute. ^^ But of course that's coming from someone who thinks the same about Cradily. Take that as you will. XD

shorty_arty, I was expected no less from you and I see that I was right. I think we both know that I was speaking metaphorically. With the right pokblocks practically any pokmon can win any given contest type. Well, maybe not Unown since it would get bashed quite bad for repetitive appeals.

SugarPinkKitty
October 7th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I hate Mr. Mime...Jynx too....oh and Chansey...dang I can't choose just one! lol Course that's just my opinion, I know a lot of people love them, and they do have awesome attacks so I can see why! ^^

Shiny Meganium
October 8th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Jynx, Swalot, Feebas, Muk and the Regis

jynx
October 8th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Jynx,
Ooooo thanks!

Come on, vote me, vote me! XD

azn_trainer
October 8th, 2005, 04:09 AM
i'll say jynx it is the ugliest pokemon.

Dragonite Tamer
October 8th, 2005, 09:16 AM
I just cannot look at Mr MIme

Lightning Scott
October 9th, 2005, 02:34 AM
I Don`t like Unown It`s like they could not think of a new pokemon so they had to do a Head with a line on the bottom of it and call it unown because they didn`t know what to call it. :sean:

saint jimmmey
October 9th, 2005, 02:54 AM
i think muck looks cool! but jinx was made to look ugly so i vote her/it.

kohei
October 9th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Some more I despise:
-Metagross: It's gross (pun intended). It's not cool at all :(
I mean, Beldum was cool since it was like a robot arm, and Metagross looks too "organic" compaired to Beldum.

-Dragonite: A hippo. I don't find it cute, if it's suppost to be.
Dragonair is a whole different story though :)

Gym Leader Mike
October 9th, 2005, 05:06 AM
I really think that spoink and grumpig are really ugly, they should have left pigs alone with Swinub and Piloswine because they were cool.

Shiny Meganium
October 9th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Deoxys and most of the other legendaries as well.

Shining Lericon
October 10th, 2005, 07:26 AM
I think Feebas is the ugliest because of how it looks. It's just... ugly(that's all I can say about Feebas, I'm afraid...).

Laser
October 10th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Jinx, and Mr. Mime. Don't really like those ones.

jc_rcw
October 10th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Durnspace is the ugliest thing, I don't even know what it is.

nicoleb
October 11th, 2005, 01:01 AM
'Took the words right out of my mouth, Burning Chaos. I think the only reason that... Thing was brought into the world of Pokemon in the first place was to concede those cute little Smoochums. ^^

kohei
October 11th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Durnspace is the ugliest thing, I don't even know what it is.It's based on a Tsuchinoko (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuchinoko), hence it's name, "Nokocchi" in Japanese.

Miss Reyna
October 11th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Luckitung. He just look so ugly. With his tongue. For a while I had a hard time watching the anime becasue of him.

Charaxes
October 11th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I dunno, Jynx is kinda rather sexy in her own right. Close enough to be human, just wishing...didn't have that racist stereotype approach. Sighs.

Lickitung is more weird sexual with that tongue anyway.

Victreebel is weird, yes, it's a venus fly trap, but it could be more attractive, less of a pear with teeth? Yeah, not pretty, no.

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Hm probably glaley (forgotten how to spell) oh errr no errr nosepas now thats a weird pokemon. and Don't slag muk it's cool

Ibuberu
October 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
*runs screaming into thread*

Gah!!Who said that Feebas was ugly???I for one think that it is one of the cutest,prettiest pokemon!!!

At-
Shining Lericon,PokemonPichu,deoxys and celebi master,bna_li and Shiny Meganium.

How could you say such harsh words?Feebas isn't ugly.If you look close enough,it looks like a regular fish pokemon.Cept that it has few markings here and there.I think the only reason most people think Feebas is ugly,is because of the evolution line.

Feebas->Milotic

From ugly to beautiful?
Maybe not everybody,but some people might claim Feebas to be ugly,just because it evovles into something..more...'appealing'?

Peh,I guess that I can't stop people from saying that Feebas is ugly.But atleast I've had my say.
The Feebas might come after you though....*evil glint in eye*

Oh,and Muk I guess maybe not UGLY but,it just looks...disfigured!!

Fls4eva
October 19th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Meh thinks that Loudred and Exploud ish horribly ugly.. AHHH!! I hate them... O.. And that super irritating Pokemon... Spinda.. They will never be good in any ways in meh eyes.. (Cept that they're good at irritating people..)

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Mr Mime,I find that thing unbelievably ugly

DR.MUNCHLAX
October 19th, 2005, 09:25 AM
I would have to say that Jynx is the one of the ugliest pokemon out there.

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I would have to say that Jynx is the one of the ugliest pokemon out there.

Yeah,Jynx is fugly lol
Shellgon is really ugly too IMO

Recknin
October 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
ehh... pikachu its yelow:chu: see

coachwhipneoship
October 21st, 2005, 01:29 PM
I'd say...

Nosepass, Mr. Mime, Shelgon, Jynx, Muk, Grimer, Shiftry, Swampert, Loudred, Exploud...though Whismur is adorable.
I think Swalot is cute too.

misty-slave09
October 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
muck is the ugliest
:chinese:

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
hmm i think cynderquil looks like a rat yuk an i dont like rats

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
Smoochum... *shudder* :'(

QT Plusle
November 2nd, 2005, 10:56 AM
I dislike Gulpin the most.. eughhh... Aww...Gulpin is cute!
Spinerack has the worst colour combination probably! Don't like Aipom ether - It freaks me out! And people, stop picking on the cuties! Cindaquil and smoochum are sooo sweet! ^_^

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
Aww...Gulpin is cute!
Spinerack has the worst colour combination probably! Don't like Aipom ether - It freaks me out! And people, stop picking on the cuties! Cindaquil and smoochum are sooo sweet! ^_^
Well everyone's entitled to their opinion. :D

Banana Almighty
November 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Hmm... I will have to say rayquaza it's just a pathetic excuse for a green lump.

You,mister,have just earned yourself an enemy....*points finger at Samrty_Arty*
:P

QT Plusle
November 2nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Well everyone's entitled to their opinion. :D
Of course! ^_^ Just giving mine! It is a jokey thing!

Rai
November 2nd, 2005, 01:29 PM
I think Loudred is really ugly O.o

mewtwo in armour
November 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM
all so i think mew cas it loooks like a mouse with no fur ewwww

Kaiyori
November 4th, 2005, 02:20 AM
yeah maybe swalot but i like all pokemon so i don't know?

Go Morita
November 4th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Electrike..dear lord, that's a face only a mother could love :( though I got to admit, Feebas isn't much better (completly disregarding the fact he was DESIGNED to be ugly, of course ;))

oh, and Rai: Loudred isn't ugly, just misunderstood. The poor thing lives in a cave forced to keep its mouth open constantly, with nothing better to do than scream at the top of its lungs for a amusment. I know I wouldn't be much of a looker if my days consisted of nothing but that ;) Actualy, scratch that, he looks like a purple domo-kun on some form of halucenogen :(

master chuckle
November 8th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I absolutley hate Nosepass. My god, what were Nintendo smoking when they thought up that thing. As I mentioned on another thread, alot of the Hoenn critters are butt ugly, but Nosepass is by far the worst.
From Kanto, Hitmonlee/Chan, Magmar, and Alakazam.
Hitmonlee is hideous because he has no head, just 2 eyes on his chest, and Hitmonchan's limbs are disturbingly thin.*shudders*
I hope my comments didn't offend anybody. If so, I appoligise.

Axe Canabrava
November 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Loudred. It looks like a friggin' Digimon >_< I also have to mention Feebas (at least it's MEANT to be ugly) and Dunsparce. I never liked Lickitung also.

Gyarados Girl
November 9th, 2005, 03:14 AM
I think Typhlosion is incredibly ugly.

master chuckle
November 9th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Hi, I'm back and I've got another minger or two to add to my list.
I know this isn't going to make me popular, but alot of the fully evolved starters are hideously ugly. The Hoenn trio particularly. I'm never evolving my Grovyle*clings* If you wish to argue, you are free to PM me.
To those of you who said Feebas, that critter is too bland to be ugly, although it is a very interesting concept. Pelipper, on the other hand, is one ugly bird. The wierdly shaped head, the disproportionate body, the cardboard wings, the freaky eyes, and worst of all, that oversized mouth.
People have mentioned the likes of Ursaring, Nidoking, ect, remember these critters were designed to be intimidating. When I use ugly to describe a pokemon, I usually mean badly designed, or just plain freaky. Like Nosepass.
(Struts off, boiling with Nosepass hatred)

Shiny Meganium
November 9th, 2005, 09:52 AM
I don't like Whismur at all. I think Nosepass is ugly as well.

Nedrag Terces12
November 10th, 2005, 05:43 PM
deoxys, doesn't look like it really follows the "pokemon style" of what pokemon look like. Seems like they're running out of ideas for the newer pokemon. perhaps they should think more before continously launching new sets of 150 pokemon...

Rukario_911
November 10th, 2005, 06:39 PM
it is a virus not pokemon DUuh anyways blaziken is the bes looking and kyoger just looks plain scary

Linoone
November 10th, 2005, 06:55 PM
claydol...what is that ?*faints*

Himawarii
November 10th, 2005, 07:33 PM
To tell you the honest truth,Magmar is really creepy looking>>;;

MistMermaid
November 11th, 2005, 01:37 AM
the most ugly pokemon is onix

master chuckle
November 11th, 2005, 11:52 AM
claydol...what is that ?*faints*

I read that it is based off some sort of japenese artefact. But yes, Claydol is attrocious-looking. Infact, it's almost as heinous as the abhorrent nose critter, and if you read my previous post you'll know that's saying something.

Samurai X
November 11th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I can't really think of an ugly pokemon so I'll say the least cutest or cool is feebas and jynx.

kohei
November 12th, 2005, 03:03 AM
I read that it is based off some sort of japenese artefact. But yes, Claydol is attrocious-looking. Infact, it's almost as heinous as the abhorrent nose critter, and if you read my previous post you'll know that's saying something.The artefact you are talking about is a doguu.

I think you can Google for images of it. They will creep you out, cuz they look alien-like.

METALX
November 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Feebas Is The Ugliest Fish Ever, Even Uglier Than Magikarp But Its Weird When Feebas Evolves To Milotic Its The Most Beautiful Fish In The Sea.

sonicty28
November 13th, 2005, 11:09 PM
ditto probably but he is definitly the best pokemon, anyone else agree with me?! I love episode with ditto hehe his eyes are so funny.

nick-xx
November 23rd, 2005, 05:50 AM
i think is the ugliest is the ryhorn

Gamegirl1994
November 25th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I think Nosepass is U-G-L-Y! He's a huge rock nose!

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM
to be honest, every single pokemon that has been said, i think theyre just plain beautiful. but, there are a few that are ugly. here, ill put the REAL ugly pokemon down on a list. let me open up my GBA SP and look at the pokedex again...you guys are going to hate me for some of these:

1. Pikachu- its fat, had little red clown cheeks, a disfunctional and deformed tail, no arms or legs, and really tiny feet. other than this, i just hate how pikachu is always the star and the most important pokemon.
2. Tentacruel- ill be honest, i like the pokemon a lot, its just not all that pretty. yeah, tentacool i understand because its pretty close to what a real jelly fish looks like, but tentacruels eyes are always in the angry position, and it makes my own hurt. like, whenever the sun is in my eyes, i squint and it makes my forehead hurt...
3. Muk- i only think its ugly because its smelly. but, when its happy, ITS SO CUTE!!
4. Drowzee- big nose. it reminds me of my ex boyfriend...
5. Hypno- uh...up one, please...
6. Seaking- looks kind of..i dont know...sped? (i have a fear of sped kids..especially after that one hit on me ;-; )
7. Pinsir- i love it to death, but, remember that show when ash and misty were first walking through the woods, and she was afraid of bugs? remember when a big bug pokemon with claws on its head popped out of a bush behind her? (i was a little kid at that time..and i almost cried...)
8. Gyarados- only because, if it closes its mouth its jaw may break, and it might die. ;-;
9. Azumarill- it looks like a giant eggs...i dont like eggs...
10. Sudowoodo- a big turd with...are those leaves? i dont know..
11. Aipom- a monkey with a..hand hanging off of its bum?
12. Girafarig- i hope thats an unknown on its back end and not...
13. Elekid- i bet, if it dies, i can make a necklace with it. ^.^;;
14. Blissey- at first it was pretty, then i noticed it had little pink dredlock things on the side of its head. PINK DREDLOCKS, OMFG!! also..i hate fighting it...-.-;
15. Lombre- im still trying not to snicker, it looks so stuck up with that big upper lip. oh well..its still kind of cute.
16. Ludicolo- erm...what is it?
17. Shiftry- a medium sized ogre with twigs hanging off of it..still unable to figure out its element.
18. Taillow- duck? pidgeon? ...?
19. Vigoroth- scarey...
20. Nosepass- you know that guy on Who Wants To Be A Millionare?..."Wow.."
21. Mawile- cute, if you can look past the giant venus fly-trap-like mouth.
22. Carvanha- *cries*
23. Trapinch- i just got done training this thing, and the whole time i was thinking ~crab missing head and a claw...~
24. Cacnea- o.o;; "i vant to suck your blood"
25. Lunatone- look, im a big fan of the moon at night, and that thing makes me almost glad that pokemon arent real...
26. Crawdaunt- im still debating over whether the two little blue lines in the front are its lips.
27. Milotic- actually, milotic is pretty. but i had to put it on here because it looks like the **** of all pokemon.
28. Walrein- OMMFG!!!!! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT LESBIAN THAT KEEPS ASKING ME OUT!!!

everything else looks pretty nice to me. btw, all of you who think groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, and the regis are ugly.........you have lost your mind. i actually think rayquaza is, like, the man-ho of the pokemon world. ^.^;

MOON~DANCER
November 25th, 2005, 10:21 PM
OMG THE UGLIEST POKEMON IS SNUBBULL OR TENTACOOL!!!! I HATE THOSE POKEMON!!! sometimes its hard to beleive something like those or tangela or crap are pokemon.........

Kurosaki~Dragon
November 25th, 2005, 11:33 PM
How can so many people not like Rekkuza/Rayquaza?

I think he is one of the best looking of the Hoenn pokes...

adn Wailord is creepy....well I never liked it then hated it even more when these people on another forum were joking about it being in the same egg group as skitty then you can imagine the rest xD

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
November 26th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Whew i find a lot of the pokemon ugly, but the ugliest is that pink balloon family => Clefairy (Pink with that terrible sing) , Jigglypuff(urrgghh) Wiggelytuff (help..), Clefable (no more descriptions...) and off course the youngest of the Jiggelypuff family Igglypuff ....But i think Cleffa is really cute

SpiffehKrissey
November 26th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Glalie is the ugliesy it looks like a deformed blob with teeth

Imagination Ninja
November 26th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I think Glalie and deoxys are the ugliest because they both look so wierd.

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 04:31 PM
want my opinion on glalie, because like, im bored? i think hes cute. nothing ugly about him, really. i just dont like the holes in his head x.x;. btw, about the pink family thing...wigglytuff is really the only ugly one. i hate the color pink, but wigglytuff is just a big fat pink blob. it looks like it was created out of boredom.

LegendaryPokemonTamer
November 26th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I'm thinking of Tentacool is the ugliest because of the 2 huge red ( whatevers) on their heads. ( In cool there is no tenta'cool' in my opinion)

Team-Aqua-Admin
November 26th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I really don't think many Pokemon are ugly, but I'll say Dusclops. It's just not good looking!

Hakuryuu
November 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM
i'd have to say craydilly. i dont why but that pokemon has always kinda creeped me out o.O Banette too, theres just something about a possessed doll pokemon that freaks me out

flarizardmew
November 29th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I very much to say that Bagons are ugly! U-G-L-Y, Ugly! I don't have a reason why, but the though of it evolving into a slow moving shelgon just...aughh Bagons AND Shelgons are ugly.

DarkThunder
November 29th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I think that feebas looks the ugliest. At least it evolves into milotic.

Natsuki
November 29th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Nosepass...definately. XD No offense to the poor Pokemon, but something with that large of a nose just doesn't strike me as very beautiful. XD

~Kelsey

Memory
December 3rd, 2005, 09:45 AM
in my opinion, i dont think any pokemon are ugly, sure, some are cuter than others, but i dont think there is a down right ugly pokemon. just some that arent as cute as others ^^

Dragonite Tamer
December 3rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
I really don't like deoxys, It's soooo ugly!!

shadow keeper
December 3rd, 2005, 11:45 AM
I think Nosepass is U-G-L-Y! He's a huge rock nose!
i agree. Nosepass is the creepiest. :confused:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 3rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
I think Groudon looks creepy. Especially with all those points.

Naoshi
December 3rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Slaking.

And I somehow bet I am the only one in this topic that agrees with that XD

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
December 3rd, 2005, 04:37 PM
I personally think Muk is the ugliest. The purple lump of toxic just gives me goosebumps (and not in a good way. )...

Saboten
December 4th, 2005, 12:08 AM
In my opinions, I like some ugly pokemons, and I don't really care if some pokemon are ugly or not, they're just like humans, they come in all different shapes and sizes.

Here are the pokemon I think is ugly:

Nosepass- Big nose.
Swalot- Uhh... Need I say more?
Gulpin- It's kind of cute, but it's scary when it beomes big...
Jynx- Looks like a lady with fashion disaster o.0

Yeah, that's pretty much it...

WidowMaker
December 4th, 2005, 12:36 AM
*Shakes head to the side* In my opinion, I think Slaking is the pure uglyest out of every Pokemon. I mean, they look like they sat in front of a TV eating Potatoe Chips their entire life. Thats just my opinion though.. -_-;

WidowMaker
December 4th, 2005, 12:36 AM
*Shakes head to the side* In my opinion, I think Slaking is the pure uglyest out of every Pokemon. I mean, they look like they sat in front of a TV eating Potatoe Chips their entire life. Thats just my opinion though.. -_-;

Dragonite Tamer
December 4th, 2005, 03:56 AM
I've only just realised how ugly Oddish is.

Ty2
December 6th, 2005, 08:36 AM
The one hate most is those pink colored pokemon, they freak me out :shudders:

Smarties-chan
December 6th, 2005, 12:07 PM
How can someone think Muk is ugly? ;_; Muk is one of the cutest pokemon in my opinion. And what have you people got against feebas? And what have you people got against Wiglytuff? It's really cute, I think ^_^ (yes, believe it or not, I am a boy) and I cant believe someone actualy thought Cradily is ugly ;_; Oh well, everyone has their own opinion, but it surprise me, that people don't find Mewtwo, Snorlax and/or Aerodactly ugly. Have I mentioned Pikachu? Seriously, I think it looks like a deformed, yellow lump with red cheeks o.O

Flabébé
December 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Aerodactl....................*BARF* eww