PDA

View Full Version : Poke-Freak

poke-freak
September 16th, 2005, 12:31 AM
hi im poke-freak no im not game freak lol but hey im one of his close fans :D well anyway ive jsut started and i want to make a game

(audience) what type of game?
(poke-freak) a Pokemon game
(audience) what is the name?
(Poke-freak) Pokemon Lightening Yellow

well it will not be like fire red because that would be pure stupid so im going to follow the series as best as i can and put it in like the first part u have a timer and u need to get to pro oak lab as quick as poosible that just a bit ill tell u a bout lets call it a teaser :D

see ya

Kylie-chan
September 16th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Hiya~! ^___________^ Welcome to PC! X3 I'm Ky Ky, PC's resident muffin of joy~ *gives you some muffins* Please read and obey the rules, and it's a good idea to read announcements, FAQs, and stickied threads. X3 If you ever have a question, feel free to PM me~!

Have lots of fun. ^o^
//Ky Ky

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Hi! I've got some interest in game making myself! If you want to chat or be friends, you're welcome to send me a PM!

Horsegirl11
September 16th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Hey!Welcome to the PC!Have fun posting and if you wanna be friends,just PM me! :classic:

Sorano
September 16th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Hey! =D Welcome to PC, ish! My name is Karli. n____n I hope you have a super great time here, and if you have any questions, you can ask me. 8D

The Songbird
September 16th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Hello Poke-Freak. *hands you some muffins* I would like to start making my own games, if I wasn't technically challenged. XD

Feel free to PM me if ya want to be friends, or whatever reason you may have.

Kayota
September 16th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I'm PC's resident obsessive spriter Kayota. Welcome, pm me for sprites, or a bit of info on dogs, ot... or... a friend, or to make a roleplay... XD

Natsuki
September 16th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Hey there poke-freak~! 8D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. n________n I'm Kelsey, it's totally wonderful to meet you. <33~ I sure hope you have fun here, you seem like you'll be quite a nice member, so I'm sure you'll fit in. =D

~Kelsey

Donber
September 17th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Hello Poke-freak! ^_^ PM me if ya want to be my friend!^_^ OH! And welcome to PC!^_^ Have fun!

Agent9
September 17th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Welcome poke-freak! Hope you have fun!