View Full Version : New pokefan on the block

September 16th, 2005, 2:21 AM
Hey, im tsuki....but u can call me FP if u wan2 lol.
N e ways, i like food...gaming...and my friends are pretty kool 2!!...so is my dog!! ;)

N e ways, i'd love 2 have some new friends so just send me a PM and ill reply back =]

September 16th, 2005, 2:51 AM
Hiii! Welcome to PC, I hope you have a radawesome time, if you do have any problems feel free to PM me or one of the other staffies, if you wanna chat you can also PM me ^0^

*greeting huggles*

September 16th, 2005, 4:28 AM
Welcome to PC~! ^______^ Most of us - including me - are glad to have new Pokmon fanatics join. X3 I'm Kylie, and if you ever have a problem, you're also welcome to PM me! Please read and obey the rules so you don't get into trouble, and then we'll get along just fine. <3 [I really don't like rule-breakers.]

Have a great time~ ^__________^

September 16th, 2005, 4:54 AM
Welcome to the PC!Have a great time,and post alot! :D

Cybex Mewtwo
September 16th, 2005, 6:07 AM
What up? PC's own Cybernetic pokemon (I think I may be the ONLY Cybernetic pokemon...XD)hea wishing you entry to the greatest site to me! Welcome to it and have so much fun you'll explode!

September 16th, 2005, 6:20 AM
Hi,welcome to the PC. Always remember to follow the rules, post alot,and have fun!! If you need help PM me. :D

September 16th, 2005, 8:33 AM
Hi there! Welcome to the PokCommunity. Feel free to PM me anytime you want!

Zero ex
September 16th, 2005, 9:59 AM
Hey welcome to the community, well you like dogs and your friends...you are good person, if you want be friend only pm me.

September 16th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Heyo~ Welcome to PC. 83 My name is Karli and I shall be your host for today! If you have any questions feel free to ask me. See ya around! :3

The Songbird
September 16th, 2005, 3:34 PM
Hello Tsuki. *hands you some muffins* Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends, if ya want more muffins, ot just for randomness. ^_^

September 16th, 2005, 6:59 PM
Welcome to PC tsuki. ^_____________________^ I'm sure you'll make lots of new and great friends here. Please read the rules for The PokeCommunity and have a wonderfully wonderful stay~! =3

September 17th, 2005, 1:14 AM
ok thank-you everone!! :)
Oh and thanks for the huggles n muffins :P
Tsuki =]