PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys Jesse Or James?

shadoweyes11
September 16th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Hey guys i hope there isnt a thread for this thread i made,So i just wanna know who do you like better Jesse Or James or just both,Hey when your done voting post here and say why you like that specific character^^ thanks!

Kayota
September 16th, 2005, 01:47 PM
James... Is cute. 0.o XD (umbreon will short-message you)

shadoweyes11
September 16th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Yeah i agree james is cute^^ also i like jesse to lil more^^

Sammi
September 16th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I thought I posted o_O I guess not.

I say James. James is nicer than Jesse, and I don't like mean people that much. ^^;;;

Charizard_Fire_God
September 16th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Jessie. Yup. Tch, she is one mean b--*bricked* Ow, tch,who threw that? Oo;

shadoweyes11
September 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Yeah i know jesse wuit mean soo much but i still like her^^

Mr.Mime
September 19th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Jesse Is way better lol she makes me laugh

Light_Azumarill
September 22nd, 2005, 07:51 AM
Oh come on now you guys? How can you have one without the other?! They're a perfect pair, and I could never choose between them. They're like Yin and Yang or something; compliments of each other. One is bossy and dominant and has a bad temper; the other is meek and nice and a lot quicker to admit defeat. Though, I must say, if I was gonna make friends with one of them it would definitely be James. *nods* Plus he's one of my bishies. *points to sig* Hee hee... ^-^

Alter Ego
September 22nd, 2005, 07:53 AM
I concur, those two should never be separated. ^^ After all, Jesse needs someone to boss about and James just gives up way too easily to make it on his own. They have a perfect symbiotic relationship, so why spoil it? The obvious answer is both, although I do like James better. I can just symphatize with him more. ^^

Laser
September 22nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
James is alot funnier. I prefer him.

misty-slave09
October 22nd, 2005, 02:45 PM
jesse because she's more of a leader and she's very sexy lol

SugarPinkKitty
October 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
James, just because where would we be without the "Might Moltres"? (Probably out of the insane asylum^^)