PDA

View Full Version : Do some pokemon have fur?

Kayota
September 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
0.o it was random, but last night I was wondering, "Do pokemon have fur?" XD

shadoweyes11
September 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I think they do like flareon i have no idea doe well i voted yes^^

ryan
September 16th, 2005, 01:56 PM
this is pretty random... but yes... eevee has fur... it's a little dog...

gilbertman
September 16th, 2005, 01:58 PM
off course, many even ones that dont look like they do, for example Pikachu, it doesnt look like it has fur, but since its an electric "mouse" pokemon one can figure out that yes mice have fur so logically a mouse pokemon whould, of course there many more examples of this

Sammi
September 16th, 2005, 01:58 PM
this is pretty random... but yes... eevee has fur... it's a little dog...

Agreed. And Pikachu too -- how can Richie's Pikachu not have fur, with that funky hairdo? XD

Allstories
September 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Not only is this in the wrong forum, I don't see why any of them wouldn't have fur.

The Dash
September 16th, 2005, 02:06 PM
...Mewtwo?Mew?Celibi?Jirachi? Don't think they have fur...

Crystal Clair
September 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
It depends on the species of the Pokemon
Pokemon like Totodile or Squirtle would have scaly skin
Pokemon like Pidgeotto or Taillow would have feathers
Pokemon like Skitty or Pikachu would have regular fur
But then there's Gardevoir and Jynx and that confuses me. Maybe they have fur but then they would be weird human-shaped Pokemon. And if they had human skin, it would be just weird to have human skin on a Pokemon.
Honestly, it depends on the Pokemon and what animals they're based on. Like Magnemite would be metal or magnet metal and Onix would be rock.

Charizard_Fire_God
September 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM
*cough* Umm... duh!! Tch, of course they do!
Take Ninetales for example. She's furry. ^^ *tastes fur* Yummy! ^^

Kayota
September 16th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I figured they had fur. XD And how is it the wrong forum? 0.o

Allstories
September 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I believe Pokemon polls belong in a Pokemon forum.

shadoweyes11
September 16th, 2005, 02:53 PM
yup i knew pokemon have fur,Its so true to tell!

Rin-Rin
September 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Pokemon have fur. *points at Ninetales* A very good example. I still wonder, though...does Mew have fur? o.o

Kayleigh
September 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Pokemon have fur. *points at Ninetales* A very good example. I still wonder, though...does Mew have fur? o.oWell, it is a cat-like Pokmon so I'd think so! Its hair is just really short, so it doesn't look like it. Mewtwo, on the other hand... uhh... O_o Who knows?

And yep, I agree with what Crystal Clair said about the different Pokmon species. It makes plenty of sense!

wishirulz
September 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
flareon, mew is like 1/2 mouse the other cat, so ya, i think jolteon has super good idea of fur

Zephyr+
September 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I think they have fur Plusle's a mouse-like thing, right? So therefore, it should have fur. And Mew is a flying pink kitty, therefore it would have fur.

kohei
September 17th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Mewtwo, on the other hand... uhh... O_o Who knows?It probably secretes mucus from its skin to keep its self nice and moist. My guess --;

As a child, I tried to imagine a Pikachu in real-life, but I always had a problem imagining it having actual fur... it looks so smooth in the game and anime. But I think it will have fur in real-life, if they existed.

BrainWave
September 17th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Some pokemon have fur like flareon.
But not all of course-look at porigon!

Eon-Rider
September 17th, 2005, 04:18 AM
They would have fur... this question is strange...

viridian doubletongue
September 17th, 2005, 05:01 AM
I once tried fantasising that I saw Mewtwo in real life & I had problems with what its skin is made of & how big it is & it ended up looking like a bad puppet.

Kogenta
September 17th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Some Pokemon have fur. Aside from the appearance of certain Pokemon (Eevee, Flareon, Growlithe, Arcanine, etc.), I believe the Pokedex specifically mentions Espeon as having fur.

Zangooser
September 17th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Yes, yes they do...........(well technically majority have fur)
Pokemon like Mewtwo have SKIN only Mew has fur......... No, Jirachi doesent have fur, only steel skin.............

Man, I hate random questions........

viridian doubletongue
September 18th, 2005, 06:39 AM
The only problem is that you can't picture it. like try to picture an animal with steel skin.

Chiru
September 18th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah, like everyone else here said, I'd imagine that pokemon like Eevee and Pikachu would have fur. Ekans would have scaly snake skin. I'd say Pokemon like Mewtwo, Machop, Jynx, etc. would have humanlike skin. I personally think Gardevoir is furry, because it looks like it has little tufts of fur on the sides of its face. Plant-like pokemon would feel like plants. Koffing would feel like a rock or something, as would most rock pokemon. Steelix would be made of steel.

I don't have anything else to add, so I'll stop rambling now XD.

Natsuki
September 18th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Wow...this is really random. XD But yes, some Pokemon do have fur. :33 Why, just look at good ol' Arcanine! *grabs Andy and pulls him into the room* Notice the fluffy tail and the tufts of fur on his ears and all over his head? XD That'll be fur all right. ^o^ Lots of Pokemon have fur, but not all of them have fur that's noticable in the anime and whatnot. Why, even Pikachu has fur, it's just really really short. XD

~Kelsey

Inugami
September 18th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Yes. look at eevee, pikachu, Arcinine, Ninetales, vulpix, furret, sentrent, etc.

Tsugaru
October 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
yeah they do..i heard that mew also has fur along with the legendary dogs and the evee loutions

~tang~
October 2nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
definitely. Zangoose also, and Latias + Latios have fur too: Mist Ball "Attacks with a flurry of down". Mmmm, yeah... think about it

Kayota
October 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Down is feathers... 0.o And yeah, I already said, I figured they do, I wanted opinions is all.

♥Whitney♥
October 3rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah,I'm sure they do because Pokemon can get PokeRust,and those are like fleas and stuff.

Fls4eva
October 4th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Duh.. Yes they do... I mean most of them do..

BrainWave
October 22nd, 2005, 03:41 AM
Yeah,I'm sure they do because Pokemon can get PokeRust,and those are like fleas and stuff.
You mean pokerus? Only porigon could get pokerust if you ask me. But pokerus is a bactiria, not a flea that hooks up to other furries.