PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!

KneeFay
September 18th, 2005, 01:58 PM
:chu: Hey dere' matey's, im KneeFay, im a Michiganian in Michigan:-), i love most animes i watch....KneeFay, comes from the word Knife(pronounced KneeFay) which is a made up pokemon, in my new fanfic series called Pokemon Discoveries. Im an uber CLAMP fan, and an uber Naruto and Bleach fan, im a dancer in reality, i love acting too!!! :chu:

Mitzykitty
September 18th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the PC. Follow the rules and have fun. PM me if you want to be friends.^____^

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
September 18th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Hi there! I'm a New Jersian from New Jersey! Hehe.. I like CLAMP a lot too (mostly Magic Knight Rayearth and Cardcaptor Sakura, but it's all great). Anyways, feel free to PM me if you want to chat or be friends!

Natsuki
September 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Welcome to PC KneeFay! =D Wow, your fanfic sounds great, I can't wait to read some of it. :33 I'm Kelsey btw, it's nice to meet you. ^^ I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy your stay~ ^_~

~Kelsey

Horsegirl11
September 18th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the PC!If you need help,or want to be friends or anything,just PM me! :D

Sorano
September 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Hey~! =D Welcome to PC, dude. My name is Karli. :o Hi~ Anyway, if you have any questions, PM/IM me anytime if ya want. ^^ I'm always willing to give a helping hand! See ya around. X3

The Songbird
September 18th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Welcome to PC, KneeFay! *hands you some muffins and a rootbeer float*
Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends. And good luck with the fan fic! ^_^

Drifblim
September 18th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Just so happens that we've both come off the newbie bus.

I'm also from New Jersey, born and raised. Regardless, enjoy your time at the Pokmon Community.

Cloud Strife
September 19th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Welcome to Pc kneefay, have lots of fun and make lots of friends here.
PM me if you want to be friends :D

KneeFay
September 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
oo, u guys are nice, remember to posts comments in My fanfic, Pokemon : Discoveries, i need feedback!

Suki
September 19th, 2005, 12:34 PM
hey welcome to PC Pm me if u wanna chat or ned help
cya around ;)

Karasuma
September 19th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Yes,yes, Welcome to the PC. I know you'll love it here.

soulslayer
September 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
wellcome to pc,hope you like it here>O<,goods luck

///envy//

Kid Frost
September 19th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Yo whats up i am sceptiles master welcome

marshmello
September 21st, 2005, 06:47 AM
hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhooooooooooooooooo, i am Ice Dragon as u can see. I arnt very popular with sum people, like the person above me, and all his friends. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!