PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

~Ozy~
September 25th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Just as an aid to RPrs who didn't see the original Understudy RPs, I thought I'd provide a background information thread, and the links to the original two.

Understudy 1 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=14900&highlight=Teen+Titans+Understudy)

Understudy 2 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=31168&highlight=Teen+Titans+Understudy)

As to which of the two you should read, Understudy 2 is what much of the history and setting of the current one is based off of, I recommend you at least skim it. It introduces Chaos, goes through his betrayal and such. Sadly, it was not finished, so there are a few gaps that'll be filled in later.

Anyways, this place is also open for discussion of characters, plot, and anything else you're wondering. Ask either myself, dark_espeon, or, in a pinch, JJDR.

O
October 1st, 2005, 06:59 AM
No one's posting here so... Yea. I'm in TT:U3, and I'm Dual the Yin-Yang 2 sworded guy. xD

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Well, I'm just waiting for Dual, Sheol, and Sean to stop fighting so it can be morning... And for Shiney to reply to what I put on page three. Meh, well, Dodger's right. And questions, ideas, comments, post 'em here. Or PM one of us.

Amy-chan
October 1st, 2005, 05:47 PM
I'm waiting for Shiney too. n.n Cassie's with Blackwolf and him now. *waits for something to happen* I love this RP already. I look forward to watching it progress. ^^

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2005, 06:01 PM
Yesh, yesh, we all are. *gets idea* Kreeeee!!! I have Paintshop Pro 9!!! I could make then Teen Titans Understudies Series into a comic!!!!! *wonders if that's a good idea* Then again, I'd have to master drawing backgrounds, draw the characters, decide which anime style to use....

Amy-chan
October 1st, 2005, 06:05 PM
EEEEEEE!!!! Yes, that's a great idea! It might be hard at first, but I'm sure, with your artistic skills, you could do it! *endless possibilities*

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

Amy-chan
October 1st, 2005, 07:03 PM
I have faith in you, Saphi! *hugs* But it's your choice, of course.

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
I'll do it!! But, it'll be a while before I get around to TTU3, so... *gets to work on older characters*

O
October 2nd, 2005, 12:58 AM
Hope this helps when you're tyring to get an image of the character in your brain.
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp

GodofPH
October 2nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Ah the hero machine. I've had some good times with that program.

Anyway, I got to unveil Sheol Devil's speed form. I can't wait to have a chance to unveil Flight, Swim, and Śiṭn forms.

Psychotic_Demon
October 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Actually, I have my own style(s) of drawing anime 'n schtuff. But thanks for trying to help, Outskate. ^_^

Kurono
October 2nd, 2005, 04:34 PM
Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

It wouldn't hurt to try...XD

Psychotic_Demon
October 2nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
You're right. It wouldn't. So, I guess I'll give it a shot. Dodger, whadoya think? *won't do anything without consulting second ruller of TTU3*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2005, 03:18 AM
OMG I love TTU3 so much!! It's coming out so much better than all the rest... And to think I started the original... *Tear of joy* I'm so glad DE and Adamant decided to make a #3!!

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2005, 06:58 AM
Let's go for it. If you need anything for dialogue or such, talk to me.

Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama! :P

O
October 4th, 2005, 02:13 AM
TTU3 rocks. Dodger, any chance you can make another 'Generic Fantasy RP#****? That rocked.

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Alrighty, Jake. Actually, I was planning on asking you to write ze scripts 'n schtuff. I drew Jasper, and two new characters, Poison and Venom. I'm about to get to work on Eclipse and Raven.

Yesh, TTU3 kicks ***!! *came up with idea* Bwauaahahah, bow down to me!!! Sorry... little bit of weirdness goin' on right there...

Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama!

Yeah, I agree. ^_^

GodofPH
October 4th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Question to you guys, what do you think of Sheol and the Sheol Devil?

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Quite intresting. I'll have to practice drawing him in his devil forms, and they'll be in my style so it'll be different than the picture you gave us, but.... I'll do it. >)

*finishes Raven*

Kurono
October 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Bleh, when I created DarkFire I never got an actual image of the character in my head...so...its like...bleh..XD

Amy-chan
October 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
You are going to do it then, Saphi? ^^ Awesome!!! I can PM you a description of Cassie if you like.

O
October 5th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Here's a picture of Dual. =] http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26543
Oh and, I don't think I want the mask. Just make it messy black hair or something.

Psychotic_Demon
October 5th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Alright, but remember, guys, I have to start out with the first one. I guess it'll pretty much introduce some of the main characters, like Jasper, Saphira, Eclipse, ect, and show the Titans moving on.

And, oh boy, do I have a plan for the TTU ending.... >)

Yeah, sure, Amy, send one to me. ^_^

As for Outskate, I can do that. He would probably look better without a mask.

Don't worry, CharMz, I'll come up with something.

Amy-chan
October 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Still waiting....for Shiney... :dead:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2005, 02:43 AM
YAY, Jasper has finally found Saphira in the RP... lol... but now Saphi's all like "I'm evil" and Jaspers all like "I'm sad..." HAHAHA!

~Ozy~
October 6th, 2005, 09:39 AM
If you need any more info on Chaos or his history, just ask. He has quite the interesting (Read: scarily ****ed-up) past.

Psychotic_Demon
October 6th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Well, I was planning on addind Chao's past in the fourth comic.... If possible.

Gah!! I can't draw Robin, and it's all because of his hair!!! **** his hair!! *pissed off at Robin*

Yesh, Saphira is evil. Either you fight, or die. Have fun choosing! ^_^

~Ozy~
October 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
All right. He was minorly involved before all that nastiness, if you want to cameo him.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 12:10 PM
N'kay. Well, we'll see what we can do. I haven't even finished making a ref sheet for all the characters in the first TTU, so you needn't tell me anything yet. I'll probably forget it. ^-^'

~Ozy~
October 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
All right, simple enough. Ve can vait.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Yesh, we can. And we will have to. And I would be drawing right now, but my hand really hurts so I'm taking a break. *glares at evil Robin's hair*

~Ozy~
October 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM
'Scool, 'scool. Just let me know when you need something.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I just need to get Robin's hair down... But I don't think anyone'll be able to help me with that. Dammit, I hate his hair!! *rips up Robin's ref sheet*

~Ozy~
October 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Hmmm... Try playing around with it a little. Artistic lisence and all.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 01:20 PM
I've. Tried. Everything. There. Is. To. Try. *frustarated* Alright, I'm going to stop before I end up ripping up more sheets. Maybe it'll come to me later. *wraps hand in ace bandage*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 7th, 2005, 04:13 PM
lol, robin's hair is wierd...

O
October 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Aaah Robin's hair... You can always find an official picture and work off that. Hey, at least it's better the Tai's hair from Digimon... x.x I know his hair off by heart now so bleh.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I still havem't gotten it!! *gets lighter, burns Robin's ref sheet, throws ashes on ground, stomps on ashes, dumps various toxic wastes on peices, burys them, digs 'em up, stuffs 'em in a body bag, ties a brick to body bag, throws bag 'o ashes off a bridge, spits into the water where Robin's ref sheet resides, and walks off feeling much better*

^_^ Okay, I'm finished.

~Ozy~
October 7th, 2005, 05:26 PM
*recites Buddhist meditative chants to turn anger to something productive instead* Works much much better, trust me. If I didn't have inner peace, I would totally go ape-**** on all of your asses, all the time. :P

Amy-chan
October 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Don't know...how to jump in... >.<

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Uh.... See everyone fighting on Titan's Tower, as well as a giant demon ripping it apart, beam by beam, and the sea and everything else turning to ice and decide to check it out? Might be a bit obvious.... Or, you could just ignore it, and be on your way.

Amy-chan
October 7th, 2005, 07:18 PM
I'll try something like that... *braindead*

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 07:22 PM
*realises how much Amy depends on Saphi for ideas* ....... o_o I mustn't fail her!!!

Amy-chan
October 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM
No, Saphi... Ish okay... you don't have to... WHAT THE HECK AM I GONNA WRITE??? XD

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Errr.... *thinks* I gots an idea. *PMs*

Amy-chan
October 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
That was a joke... but heh, thanks... *wishes she wasn't always braindead* n.n

O
October 8th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Woo. Right now I'm trying to help Jasper on helping Saphi realise who she is. And then I go fight Dodger / Ozy now. =/

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 10:28 AM
How fun. Too bad, because Saphira ran. n_n' Heh heh...

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Just hope Chaos doesn't get hold of her. Like, ever. Period. He is seriously pissed right now, so not a good think. I don't know if Eclipse will live through this one.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Uh-oh.... *hides* ...... Not even Eclipse?! ****, that's.... not good...

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah. Like I said, he's not happy.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I realise this. Of course, there really wasn't anything else to post... Saphira was kinda stuck there. If you can't resolve your problems, flee them!!

Though, I don't normally do that.

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Nor do I, just a warning.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Ha! Jasper will protect her!! *not worried at all*

..... I hope.....

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2005, 12:35 PM
*creepy mechanical voice* We are the Borg. Your technological and biological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Eh-heh.... *scoots away* I'll just be.... over, uh, there.... Ye-ah...

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM
*less creepy, mechanical voice* We are the dyslexic Borg. Prepare to have your *** laminated.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 12:46 PM
That's..... Intresting..... o_O' Uh, Jared? Hello?

Amy-chan
October 8th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I hate to interrupt you, Mr. Dyslexic Borg, sir, but... I have squeezed Cassie in. Sorry I wasn't able to do it sooner. n_n

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Oh, no, you needn't feel sorry about interupting the dyslexic Borg. I'd like to keep my *** the way it is, if you don't mind.

w00t!! No more hurting hand!! Time ta draw... *whips out pencil and papers and begins working on a different character*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 9th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Jasper will protect her... *superhero music*

~Ozy~
October 9th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Music is inefficient and draws energy away from perfection. Once you are assimilated, you will see the truth of this. We are the Borg. :P

We'll see about that, though. I don't think you ever met Eclipse, didja Jared?

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2005, 02:50 PM
*whimpers* Heh-heh.... I'll just be... leaving!!! *runs*

GodofPH
October 9th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Sheol Devil's lightning form has been unveiled, bwaha!

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2005, 05:32 PM
God, I dunno how I'm gonna draw all these things... o_O' We'll just see what comes out...

Buuuuuut, that'll have to wait, because my mom isn't letting me draw. I've been doing too much of it she says, and she's close to taking me to the hospital. .__. Waah, I want my art stuff back!! *pouts*

Amy-chan
October 9th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Buuuuuut, that'll have to wait, because my mom isn't letting me draw. I've been doing too much of it she says, and she's close to taking me to the hospital. .__. Waah, I want my art stuff back!! *pouts*
WHAT??? *gasps* She took your art stuff away? O.O How are you going to live? I knew parents were bad, but that's totally unfair! *furious*

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah, but I can hardly move my right hand, so that might have something to do with it..... Comics are so demanding. -_-'

Kurono
October 12th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah, but I can hardly move my right hand, so that might have something to do with it..... Comics are so demanding. -_-'

Then why not try your left..? XD

Amy-chan
October 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Oh. My. God. Cassie, you idiot! Now Cassie's gonna go enraging Chaos too.... She's dead... :dead:

Psychotic_Demon
October 13th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Then why not try your left..? XD

I CANNOT draw with my left hand. At all. x_X'

Oh. My. God. Cassie, you idiot! Now Cassie's gonna go enraging Chaos too.... She's dead...

Well, won't this be fun? We can die together!! *fake enthusiasm*

Amy-chan
October 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Well, won't this be fun? We can die together!! *fake enthusiasm*
Yay! I get to die with my best friend! W00t! Although, I always did invision myself for suicide... :\ Ah well. I still have eight other lives for that! :classic: Yes, I am very weird. I acknowledge this.

GodofPH
October 13th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Well, Sheol Devil has really been strutting his stuff, he just proved he could lift Coronias. This is helping me with the character Sheol in general, so I have a more developed vision of him and his Devil forms in future RPs when I choose to use Sheol as a character.

Amy-chan
October 14th, 2005, 11:01 AM
*deep breath* Cassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdead. >.< Cassie, you're such an idiot. And to think that I created you...

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Oh, maybe not dead. *shivers* Not for a while, at least... Chaos wants someone to... Test some new ideas upon...

Amy-chan
October 14th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Oh, maybe not dead. *shivers* Not for a while, at least... Chaos wants someone to... Test some new ideas upon...
*foreboding music* Uhoh... *gulps*

GodofPH
October 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
You know, in Devil's current unstable state, he is likely to attack Chaos if he gets within his midsts.

Amy-chan
October 14th, 2005, 01:15 PM
You know, in Devil's current unstable state, he is likely to attack Chaos if he gets within his midsts.
He'd better. 'Cause if he doesn't, Cassie's gonna end up as either mincemeat or a guinea pig. Or worse. *shudders* But then, that might happen anyway... *sweatdrop*

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Except for the two being seperated by miles... And about to become a good bit more...

GodofPH
October 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Devil can leap that far with ease...

Sithre
October 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Wow, i'm still just standing their holding up the TTower....acknowledgement is something one must hope to receive...

GodofPH
October 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Ozy, you in your post totally ignored the fact that a 20 foot muscle-bound demon is bounding toward your location right now...

Amy-chan
October 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but we're too far away for you to reach us. Thanks for trying, though. Cassie and I appreciate the thought. n_n

GodofPH
October 15th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Devil can get pretty far when he really gets to leaping. Each bound gets farther and farther if he keeps jumping in succession. I thik he could reach you...

Kurono
October 15th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Bleh Darkfire is basically a growing beast of power....of course he won't be able to match the power to change, create, destroy everything....I'm guessing he can go pretty far..xD

*I HEARD THAT!!!*

Shut up D..XD

Well..Darkfire is not only a fire controlling guy...he's also a telepathic dude! So he can read your mind! And that'll come to some use later on...dun worry...I thought of a way to use Chaos' power against himself....just you wait..if it works that is.....we'll see though..XD

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I hate Chaos right now... I swear, Blackwolf.... *bangs head on computer desk* Shut... UP, **** bastard!!! *still can't get him to shut up* And now he's arguing with Saphira. And winning.

This isn't good.

Meanwhile Saphira's trying to figure out how to escape... Let's see how this goes. *rolls eyes* She's doomed..... doomed doomed doomed doom-doomy doom d-doomeded.....doomddoomeddoomeddoomeddoomed.... Hey, wait a--where's Jasper?! Isn't he supposed to protect her, keh?!?

Kurono
October 15th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I hate Chaos right now... I swear, Blackwolf.... *bangs head on computer desk* Shut... UP, **** bastard!!! *still can't get him to shut up* And now he's arguing with Saphira. And winning.

This isn't good.

Meanwhile Saphira's trying to figure out how to escape... Let's see how this goes. *rolls eyes* She's doomed..... doomed doomed doomed doom-doomy doom d-doomeded.....doomddoomeddoomeddoomeddoomed.... Hey, wait a--where's Jasper?! Isn't he supposed to protect her, keh?!?

Okay...calm down..it'll be awright..XD

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I know, but Blackwolf is still annoying me... *growls*

Bah, I've been so lazy lately. I haven't drawn a character in.... Uh..... Five days. Bad Saphi~!!! *eerie look* Must... draw..... o-O

Kurono
October 15th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Imagine that you are drawing...that should work...XD
Don't worry about Blackwolf...he'll be dead at some point I bet..XD

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Fweeee, its 1:06 am, and I'm drawing! *draws cows* *lack of sleep has addled brain*

Oh my God, I really did draw cows... They're surrounding Saphira! Run, Saphira, RUN!!! *Really should be getting sleep now because she's been up till 4 am for the past week-and-a-half...*

And, no, Blackwolf will never go away. He's made that clear. He's been making me do crazy things for the last six years of my life....

Kurono
October 15th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Fweeee, its 1:06 am, and I'm drawing! *draws cows* *lack of sleep has addled brain*

Oh my God, I really did draw cows... They're surrounding Saphira! Run, Saphira, RUN!!! *Really should be getting sleep now because she's been up till 4 am for the past week-and-a-half...*

And, no, Blackwolf will never go away. He's made that clear. He's been making me do crazy things for the last six years of my life....

Wow...its like an hour past that here in NY..XD And Blackwolf wil need to rest at some point...xD He needs coffee!! XD

~Ozy~
October 16th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Good, good. I've been waiting for people to try and work around Chaos. Of course, I might eventually intro Alpha and Omega... Then he doesn't stand a chance. I created them specifically to control him.

Gah! I'm really sorry about Chaos, Saphi. We'll get him under control.

Psychotic_Demon
October 16th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Well, let's hope so. Saphira has done something incredibly stupid. Again. *can't believe what she's done*

GodofPH
October 16th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Sheol Devil did something stupid as well...he directly challenged Chaos to a fight. Devil, right now, is unstable due to the memorys Sheol called upon to give Devil the strength to hold up Titan Tower...but is that strength hat held up titan tower and lifted Coronias enough to battle Chaos?

dun dun dun

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 17th, 2005, 03:44 AM
I doubt it... Chaos is the greatest villian to ever live... If he imagined Devil dead... he would be dead... and that would be it... he's more powerful than you imagine...

~Ozy~
October 17th, 2005, 06:36 AM
He's actually getting rather serious about this, showing more power than he ever has... About 2% of what he's capable of...

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I'm not even going to wonder about the other 98%. *blocks from mind*

Well, I've drawn a total of five characters from the first comic, as well as a few practice comics. I don't think I really need to draw out everyone else because I've pretty much got a good idea of what they look like. As for starting the actual comic itself, it might be a while.

I have to figure out how to use Paintshop Pro 9 first.... n_n'

So, hopefully I'll be able to finish the first page in the next, oh.... two, three months!! *cricket chirps* I'll be getting to work now.... -_-'

GodofPH
October 17th, 2005, 01:44 PM
How come people are ignoring Devil's presence in Chaos's lair?

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Well, Jakie said it was underground.... You can't smash through a wall if it's buried under a ton of dirt, rock, and other indescribable objects. Unless Devil can dig or tunnel, or something like that....

Yeah....

GodofPH
October 17th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Well, Devil vary well could have crashed through the ground, assuming that its in an cavernous area underground. He could have crashed through the Earth with a diving punch or a ground pound.

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Alright, then. But I'll wait for Ozy to acknowledge you first, if he chooses. It all depends on you, O Great ~Ozy~. Or Chaos, I guess... :B

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 17th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Haha... yea I bet chaos will be pissed because of the bold move I just preformed... although I found it quite creative, I doubt it will seem to be one to him... hehe...

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 03:33 PM
*tries to find out what the heck he's talking about*

...... *laughs*

Bold is an understatement, Jar-Head. We're talkin' psychotic here. *has no idea how to reply to this*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 17th, 2005, 03:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHA... I can't wait to see how that goes over down in the lair... hehe... I love starting shizit... haha

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
*still doesn't know how to reply* ...... Uh, maybe Saphira could... No, that won't work.... Crap!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 17th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Haha... how bout while u think u reply to Autumnal Ball?

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 04:01 PM
We shall see, Jared. *doodles*

~Ozy~
October 17th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Well, Devil vary well could have crashed through the ground, assuming that its in an cavernous area underground. He could have crashed through the Earth with a diving punch or a ground pound.

But you said that he entered from below, is the thing.

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Ah, yes, you did say he entered from below, GodofPH...

Amy-chan
October 17th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Er... what's going on? Curse you, school. :dead:

Psychotic_Demon
October 17th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Well..... Jasper finally found away into Chaos's lair, where he found Saphira being tortured, and was then bound by some 'o those creepy darky ropey thingies (?!). Then, after watching all he could bear, Jasper started acting like he wanted to join Chaos. Saphira couldn't stand to see him sided with Chaos, so she's basically given up all hope. Now Chaos is testing Jasper's faith by making him kill her by draining her life. And Saphira is giving it to him willingly.

Yeah....

~Ozy~
October 17th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah. Just a little sadistic at the moment. Just a little.

GodofPH
October 17th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Ah, yes, you did say he entered from below, GodofPH...

If I edit my post, will you aknowledge his presence?

~Ozy~
October 18th, 2005, 05:10 AM
We'll see. I'm about to intro Alpha and Omega, so... Wait a little, then repost. It would be the most congrous with the RP, and we won't have to edit a page or so of responses.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 18th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Oh man... I'm like kinda stuck with Jasper... I dunno what to do... I kinda have a plan but its REALLY sketchy...

Psychotic_Demon
October 18th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Evil Jasper....!! ;_;

Well, whatever it is, I hope it's good. Jakie has promised me he won't let Chaos kill Saphira, but knowing Chaos....

~Ozy~
October 18th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Oh, he won't. Meet Alpha and Omega, the twin brothers! I actually created them years ago specifically to contol Chaos.

Psychotic_Demon
October 18th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Yayness! Jasper is back!! ^o^

Double yayness! I don't think I've met Alpha and Omega yet... Hn, we'll have to see how this turns out.

~Ozy~
October 18th, 2005, 04:50 PM
No, you haven't... And you shall...

Psychotic_Demon
October 18th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? o_O' Seems good, but one can never know...

~Ozy~
October 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
We'll see. Alpha is kind, Omega, not so much. Not evil, just... Rather brusque.

Psychotic_Demon
October 18th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Yes, I've noticed. *thinks of reply*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 19th, 2005, 02:13 PM
No I remember Alpha and Omega... They were mentioned before... I remember... wasn;t one of them flamboyantly gay or something like that??

Psychotic_Demon
October 19th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Actually, I think they were in an RP we were in... I don't remember which one, though. *shrugs*

~Ozy~
October 28th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Alpha. But that was a different Alpha, he was well, "removed" to put it nicely when a certain someone was gaining power in my mind.

Psychotic_Demon
October 29th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Oh, okay. I knew I remember Alpha from somewhere.

~Ozy~
October 29th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Well, ze plot is now being moved forward again. W00t!

Psychotic_Demon
October 29th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Yayness. It's been goin' kinda slow lately. And--where's Jared? *searches high and low* JAAAAAAR-HEEEEEEEEAAAD!! Dammit, can't find him.

O
October 30th, 2005, 01:25 AM
I'm lost. :[ Anyone help me with the story?

~Ozy~
October 30th, 2005, 07:01 AM
All right, Jasper invaded Chaos's lai to try and rescue saphira as Chaos was forcing Cassie to torture her. When that didn't quite work, Jasper tried to convince Chaos that he was with him. Chaos told him to prove it by killing Saphira. When he didn't, Chaos was ready to kill them all until Alpha and Omega showed up and banished Chaos, explained some of his origins. Omega then left and Alpha was comforting Cassie until one of Chaos's minions appeared and attacked Alpha under her master's orders. Saphira and Cassie helped, so Eclipse (the minion) attacked them. Alpha intercepted the attack, and, her task complete, Eclipse left.

Amy-chan
October 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
What Ozy said. ALPHAAA!!! NUUUU!!!! :(

~Ozy~
October 30th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Haven't decided whether to kill him or keep him around yet... We'll see.

Psychotic_Demon
November 5th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Well, it seems as though you've kept him. For the time being, I should say. God knows where this thing'll go now... *wonders if she should allow Shade into the RP*

~Ozy~
November 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I'm keeping him, and I'll be returning to ya'alls dimension soon.

Psychotic_Demon
November 5th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Oooooookay, I'll be waiting.

~Ozy~
November 5th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Plus one more in tow. I'm really sorry, nut Serina refuses to leave Alpha's side.

Psychotic_Demon
November 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Fine by me. We could always use another character in that dimension.

~Ozy~
November 5th, 2005, 06:54 PM
We'll see... Serina's a little... Odd in the head.

Psychotic_Demon
November 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Yay, a nutcase!! Or... Er.... Whatever she is.... *shrinks away*

~Ozy~
November 6th, 2005, 07:14 AM
She's with Alpha, it's just that... Well, being half-angel, half-vampire does funny things to the mind.

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I wonder what's going to happen to Cassie now...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 6th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I wish I knew what was going on in this Rp... *sigh* lol...

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Well, hardly any of us do lol. Cassie and Alpha are off in another dimension, but I think Saphi's still with you(in Chaos's lair) if you want to go find her. Just an idea.

~Ozy~
November 7th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Aye. and we'll be returning shortly... It's been a weird few weeks for me... Too many bumps on the noggin and a little whiplash.

Psychotic_Demon
November 9th, 2005, 01:15 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Very strange week. *quiet*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 12th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I think Jasper is becoming sort of mental, his past is finally coming back to haunt him. I've been waiting for this ever since I made him. I have made no evendent hints about his past, or about his parents, or about his past home, but it's going to finally come out. If you and alpha wouldn't mind staying in the other dimension for a little while, I'd like to play this part out with Saphi, it won't take but a little while I figure.

Psychotic_Demon
November 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
He gets to join everyone else in the RPs if he's going mental. Yay for psychotic teens with supperpowers!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 12th, 2005, 07:01 PM
HAHA... Lol... He's not really going mental, he's having a breakdown, his past is coming back to haunt him. I may introduce a few new characters soon, but I haven't finished them, or found the right time...

Psychotic_Demon
November 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Okay, we'll be waiting. *waits for five seconds* Are they done yet?

Amy-chan
December 8th, 2005, 03:53 PM
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS RP?????? Nyuuuu!!!!!!! Why must all the best RPs just die? It's not right, it's not fair! *bangs head against her keyboard*

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Still needing a superhero RP fix, mmm? Well, I just put up a new X-Men RP, check it out.

Amy-chan
December 8th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Okay, I shall. *runs off to RP*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 8th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Grrr... I can't believe it died... X-men won't help I needed this RP... Grrrr...

Amy-chan
December 9th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Grrr... I can't believe it died... X-men won't help I needed this RP... Grrrr...
Yeah.... this RP wasn't just an RP.... it wash the first and bestest RP I ever joined.... ;; *steps off rostrum and runs away crying*

~Ozy~
December 9th, 2005, 04:48 PM
*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

~Ozy~
December 9th, 2005, 04:57 PM
*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

Amy-chan
December 9th, 2005, 05:02 PM
*bows head* That was....beautiful.... *sniff* Oh my beloved TTU3, my one true love, you shall always be in our hearts. *leaves a bouquet of flowers at its grave and walks away*

mekino12
January 5th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking.

mekino12
January 5th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking. And thorns, You're stupid and gross

Psychotic_Demon
January 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM
You do realise you could be banned if you keep that up, no? And, I must say, there was no reason to insult Thorns. She is one of the smartest people I know, and at least capable of spelling. I don't see how she gross, eithes. So I suggest that you leave this thread now, for your own mental well-being.

Amy-chan
January 6th, 2006, 08:58 AM
What Saphira said. Please, that was unnecessary. It was spammy, pointless, double-posting, and insulting to a member, as well as this thread. Don't make us report you. If you so dearly want trouble, we will make it for you...

And if you think I'm gross just because my signature is Green Day lyrics, then in that case you're really in trouble.... *growls*

Amy-chan
January 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Um... O_O; People are spamming this thread and disrespecting the greatest RP of our time's memory!!! *cries*

Karasu
January 6th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...

Amy-chan
January 6th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...
Ah, I see. They are indeed. *growls at Peeachoo! and mekino12*