PDA

View Full Version : Who is more evil?

Dragon-Chan
September 26th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Who seems more evil? The female Magma grunt or Pike Queen Lucy? I'd say probably Lucy. EVIL.....

Magma grunt:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer23.png
Lucy:http://www.jhgghyu.com/images/lucy.PNG

We know, Azami/Lucy isn't really evil, but this is supposed to be asking: Who looks more evil?

Eon-Rider
September 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Could you possibly find a pic of them?

I don't know what they look like exactly.

Minako
September 26th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Azami ain't evil. o_O She's just got that look to her. <3 I could see how she comes off as evil, though.

kohei
September 27th, 2005, 03:42 AM
On "looking evil", Azami. Sviper fashion for the win!

But actually "being evil", team Magma grunt.

Smarties-chan
September 27th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Definitely lucy, she dresses in dark purple and black and uses evil snake-like pokemon...

Ridley-X4
September 29th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Pfft! Lucy isn't evil, she just looks evil. As for the magma grunt, woop-de-doo. It's just a grunt. If you mean Marge from Pokemon Adventures, then yeah, Marge wins.

Dragon-Chan
September 29th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Who's Marge? I meant the grunt, though....

Utter Disaster
September 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I voted Lucy. And I finally beat her!

Shining Lericon
September 30th, 2005, 04:18 PM
In terms of looks, I think Pike Queen Lucy looks more evil than the female Magma grunt. Hands down.

Ridley-X4
September 30th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Marge is the Singaporean name for a Team Magma admin. In America, that's Courtney, to you.

~tang~
September 30th, 2005, 04:50 PM
oohh... I have to say Lucy. She's eeeviiillll! She gets angry when you reach her if I remember correctly.

jc_rcw
September 30th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Uhmmm Lucy looks like a plastic mean girl, lol

Hinoshi-chan
October 1st, 2005, 12:10 AM
lucy gets my vote, she is evil!! EVIL!!!! and i think she looks like sabrina a bit

>_< and that magma grunt is cool anyways , but I like and hate lucy

she is teh evil one

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
October 1st, 2005, 06:58 AM
Lucy! The battle music against her is very cool and it sounds like the Battle Pike music. She defeated me once and I beat her the second time!

♥Whitney♥
October 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
I say Lucy,because she is.(Not a real anwser.)And she's prettier!

Natsuki
October 2nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah, Lucy looks more evil to me. XD The female Team Magma grunt doesn't look that evil...she has a funny hat. X3 Tee~hee. *runs off*

~Kelsey

Kurono
October 2nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
I say Lucy, she seems like ...one of those evil hot chicks..XD

Rai
October 2nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
I gonna say lucy.....she's evilier.......The grunt just looks...kinda....bleh...

Charaxes
October 5th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Well, since I don't know Pike Queen Lucy, I'm going to the mentality, Magma Grunt would gladly take her own life for the glory of their final goal, so she's crazy, and evil crazy wins.

Plus...anyone notice how short the Female Magma agents' skirts are? They're so tiny and given that fanservice and them pulling that on kids, shifty eyes.

Evil!

Although the adult fans aren't complaining. Hehehe.

brotlov
October 6th, 2005, 04:53 PM
well the poll is going to Pike Queen Lucy for looking the evillest & i think that Pike Queen Lucy looks the evillest A.W. but still those poll results......

Charaxes
October 6th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Lucy looks arrogant and little too smarmy for her own good but arrogant isn't evil. The female Magma would kill you for the greater good. The act often beats the look, as cheap DC comic stories would tell you. ;)

.::Tsunami::.
October 7th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Lucy looks arrogant and little too smarmy for her own good but arrogant isn't evil. The female Magma would kill you for the greater good. The act often beats the look, as cheap DC comic stories would tell you. ;)
yup you the man you tell them

eX.A.K.R.
October 7th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Lucy isn't evil; it's just her Harajuku-style Seviper fashion and that evil smile on her face everytime we see her that makes her look evil. Looks isn't everything, you know.