View Full Version : Sephiroth Shadow [1/???] from Final Fantasy VII

September 26th, 2005, 9:58 PM

First Draft (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/MetalArch/SephirthFirstDraftShadow.jpg)
Comments: I think it turned out okay. I haven't faked in a very long time. I havent revised FK's tutorial as well. Point out errors, I know there are plenty mistakes here and there. Be kind XD

Second Draft

Clean Draft[Clean Edit]

Final Edit

September 27th, 2005, 7:46 AM
wow, thats a gr8 card, and the attacks! 10/10 kepp up the good work

September 27th, 2005, 10:36 AM
nice! But you can hardly see the card name.(unless that's what you intended to do)

September 27th, 2005, 10:41 AM
oh wow, thats so cool, ilove the sephy art ^_^
well done on making a excellent card

September 27th, 2005, 12:51 PM
there are some slight errors in the card like the plus symbol should be down more
the hp should be moved over the psychic symbol should be inline with the e in resisitance and the card number looks odd make it 1/1 so far coz u don't have a set yet

Dream Illusionist
September 27th, 2005, 1:08 PM
Nice card!
But besides those errors Blennix already said, I found another one:

In the Masamune attack, the text says:

If there are no pokmon in your bench, this attack does 40 damage...

The damage of that attack is 50 :P

September 28th, 2005, 8:25 AM
Yes, I think those (the mistakes) are true!

Also, the HP is very small and the + symbol is too huge!

I think I saw the name Masamune in Civilization III Conquests... Wasn't it a Japanese Damiyo??!!

Any way, great card, and not very bad mistakes!

Hope the second draft is better!

Dream Illusionist
September 28th, 2005, 1:20 PM
Masamune is also Sephiroth's sword's name (I think..) :)

September 28th, 2005, 6:29 PM
Here is the 2nd draft.
Thank for the nice comments.
Masamune is Sephiroth's sword, yes, the longass sword.
The name of the card isn't supposed to be not-seenable but it is supposed to be silver so I cant do anything about it. =\
I've fixed the 40 damage error, and the + symbol has changed slightly.
I made the HP font bigger and moved it a bit to the left. I also moved the Resistance psychic symbol a bit to the right. Blennix, sorry but I dont know what 'e' is it.
Tell me if this is better tho.

September 28th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Youi forgot to capitalize Paralyzed!

September 29th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Oh my god i can't believe it.
Sorry ._.
A remake of the 2nd draft will be here soon >>

September 29th, 2005, 12:26 AM
there are still some errors, please look at the tutorial

September 29th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Also, the HP is a bit of shrunk!

October 2nd, 2005, 9:38 AM
Hooray! My bishie has his own card!! ^___^ Nice work. Looks sweeter than sweetness itself. Athough- are you going to color the picture?

October 4th, 2005, 4:39 AM
Lishakara: Recoloring huh? Good idea ;) Although im not really looking forward to it (im not good at computer art xD) I would give it a shot.
Thanks for your comments.
QFred: It shrunk? X_x I'll look into it.
Blennix: Tutorial? I have no time for tutorials. The reason why I post cards instead is not for the sole reason to show off. Its for people to tell me what errors I made, and what to do to fix the errors, I want don't want to know faking at the back of my hand by reading a tutorial, thats all i want you to know. There might be major errors, or just little errors, I dont appreciate people coming up to my cards and saying "Read a tutorial." Thanks. You might disagree with me or something, but I like my own kind of constructive criticism.

Gokey Shuckle
October 4th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Very nice card you have there. the name font looks cool!!! You have a nice way of using your resources. I do have a small tip. Change the line spacing in between each line of the effect text to one number lower than font size. 9/10 for that draft. Good work.

October 5th, 2005, 1:16 PM
er look at the tutorial person, and don't get smart with me, if you look at the tutorial you can produce cards like King Shuckle
^ with the 50+<--- the plus symbol is what im about, it looks odd and sorry for my outburst it will not happen again