PDA

View Full Version : Inu Yasha season 2 opening theme song

parallelzero
February 22nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
I've only seen a couple of episodes with it, but its pretty cool, and catchy *starts humming tune* what song off inu yasha do u like? and does any1 know where to download the season 2 opening song?

Kayleigh
February 23rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Ahh, did they actually show it on Adult Swim? I've never gotten to see it! I've heard it, and it sounds great. I wish they would play the InuYasha opening songs again.

Anyways, I like My Will, Dearest, and Change the World from InuYasha. ^_^;

Ryoutarou
February 26th, 2004, 09:07 AM
The ending's are the best i think. I still like the 2nd and 3rd op the best never really cared for the first.

orange*berry
February 26th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Iv never seen Inu Yasha, but Iv heared 'I Am', 'Dearest', 'My Will' and 'Fukai Mori' because I like the bands who performed them. =P

jirachi_pt
February 27th, 2004, 06:48 PM
It's my favorite ending theme. I've never heard n-e of the opening themes. :disappoin

Kenny_C.002
February 28th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Opening Theme 2 is "I am" by Hitomi (Displayed in credits lol). I dled it off Kazaa among the other songs (Change the World, Fukai Mori, My Will, Dearest, Every Heart, etc.).

Do As Infinity is cool, I agree completely. Hitomi is hot. And BoA...she's big guns lol (as in like super Japanese Diva lol). Well, that's my thing. Now I'll be quiet. :P

Blaine
March 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
Hmm... I am is okay. Fukai Mori is alright... I cried the first time I heard it, lol. My favorites would have to be Every Heart and Dearest, heh. Change the World is the best opening in my opinion though. It's great. n.n